Link | Citer | R

They're not my government =)
 Caitsith.Amonk
Serveur: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Amonk
By Caitsith.Amonk 2009-03-23 07:48:20
Link | Citer | R

A government shouldn't thrust its people, its people should thrust them.
 Asura.Korpg
Serveur: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-23 07:54:23
Link | Citer | R

Amonk said:

hope you mean trust.

I would hate to have my government thrust me, if you know what I mean.
 Caitsith.Amonk
By Caitsith.Amonk 2009-03-23 08:01:51
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:
Amonk said:

hope you mean trust.

That's exactly what I meant. I somehow find F-15s being shoved in inappropriate places alluring. Oh.. I totally forgot about grenades..
 Ifrit.Durai
Serveur: Ifrit
user: olan
By Ifrit.Durai 2009-03-23 08:53:18
Link | Citer | R

I trust my government about as much as anyone should trust their government, with a bit of reserve.

I think that movie asks a lot of interesting questions, but the answers seem to be jumping to conclusions. Its like playing "connect the dots" with all of the stars to make a picture; There are plenty of stars to connect to, so you can pretty much make whatever you want. If that movie was revealing some kind of terrible truth, I'm willing to bet the site wouldn't be available and its creator would be found floating down a river due to a "car accident".
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-23 09:06:41
Link | Citer | R

Since the government was willing to kill a few thousand people and destroy our financial world, why don't they also kill a few dozen people exposing it?
 Remora.Orbit
Serveur: Remora
user: Orbit
By Remora.Orbit 2009-03-23 09:27:36
Link | Citer | R

Ludoggy said:
Since the government was willing to kill a few thousand people and destroy our financial world, why don't they also kill a few dozen people exposing it?

Wouldn't that kind of build under the "fact" that the government is guilty if these people suddenly were liquidated?
 Ifrit.Durai
By Ifrit.Durai 2009-03-23 09:36:06
Link | Citer | R

Orbit said:
Ludoggy said:

Wouldn't that kind of build under the "fact" that the government is guilty if these people suddenly were liquidated?

If they actually had a hand in 9/11 it wouldn't be difficult to cover it up as something else... For example, the entire crew that made the movie get invited to a movie award party. A van will be sent to pick them up, but the driver takes a faulty road and... Oh no! It falls off the cliff and everyone dies... The End
 Seraph.Jeesus
Serveur: Seraph
user: Jeesus
By Seraph.Jeesus 2009-03-24 06:35:51
Link | Citer | R

So can you tell me why they spent 40mil to investigate Bill Clinton's affair with Monica but only 600000 for 9/11 commission. And please answer some of the really important questions in this documentary that proves without a doubt in my mind that this was inside job. Maybe you wont be able to but at least admit that a more thorough investigation should have been done, like letting investigator inspect the 42" metal beams "melted" by fire, which of course is impossible, and concrete pulverized from the buildings comming down... Oh yea and building 7... Sure, bits of fire did all of this.
 Bahamut.Etrayis
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Etrayis
By Bahamut.Etrayis 2009-03-24 06:38:54
Link | Citer | R

Here's your facts!. Just kidding, but I hope that made everyone feel better. ^^
 Caitsith.Amonk
By Caitsith.Amonk 2009-03-24 06:47:53
Link | Citer | R

Even if people believe this to be true, enough decades will have passed that people will no longer care. Did FDR know Pearl Harbor would happen? Maybe. Do we care? Not really. I for one am willing to accept the concept of a greater good to justify a few thousand deaths.
 Seraph.Bigheadkitty
By Seraph.Bigheadkitty 2009-03-24 06:49:36
Link | Citer | R

Good Lord people dont believe evrything you see or read. A skilled orater can make you believe what he says (Hitler = Bad) Same goes for the media or a director trying to push his point. If you dont like your country or the one that bails the world out evrytime somone tries to take over or persecute others, go live in the Sudan or Somalia. Im sure you can play FFXI there right after you take a hot shower, eat a nourishing meal and scratch your head. Just make sure you dont try and use the arm the rival militant group cut off.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-24 06:55:17
Link | Citer | R

Nobody would/could have predicted 9/11

and I seriously doubt USA is going to bomb the World Trade Center, because why else would we bomb our own Captialistic Symbol?
 Caitsith.Amonk
By Caitsith.Amonk 2009-03-24 06:56:49
Link | Citer | R

Because the new boss doesn't like capitalism ;_;
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-24 07:00:27
Link | Citer | R

Amonk said:
Because the new boss doesn't like capitalism ;_;

Which new boss?

Bush LOVED Capitalism

Obama.....doesn't seem like it imo.
 Caitsith.Amonk
By Caitsith.Amonk 2009-03-24 07:03:28
Link | Citer | R

Well, Bush loved capitalism, but unfortunately his hands were tied on the matter; what with Barney Frank and his possie not allowing any bad talk of Fannie and Freddie...

Are you saying Obama doesn't like capitalism? Or it doesn't seem like he doesn't like it?
 Asura.Kyma
user: Kyma
By Asura.Kyma 2009-03-24 08:42:19
Link | Citer | R

Trying to prove a conspiracy theorist wrong is like trying to teach a dog physics, even if the facts are right there infront of them they just wont get it. The short answer to that movie is that in the end why would we do it? Any logical explonation can dissmiss the claims. If it takes more "ifs" and "so and so are in on it" kind of statements it probably isnt the best answer.
 Ifrit.Durai
By Ifrit.Durai 2009-03-24 08:58:20
Link | Citer | R

You can't watch this video thinking that the information is concrete; it is basically taking the unknowns of 9/11 and drawing a conclusion. This video is primarily based off of "he said that she said", "What if", and second-hand images.

I think we all could help those that lost loved ones heal by moving forward instead reopening their wounds with these speculations and accusations.
 Phoenix.Amael
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amael 2009-03-24 09:07:18
Link | Citer | R

Jeesus said:
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Can you thrust your government?

Amonk said:
Korpg said:

hope you mean trust.

oh but they do, they just call it "Taxes"
 Seraph.Octaviusc
user: Octaviusc
By Seraph.Octaviusc 2009-03-24 09:38:27
Link | Citer | R

Jeesus said:
So can you tell me why they spent 40mil to investigate Bill Clinton's affair with Monica but only 600000 for 9/11 commission. And please answer some of the really important questions in this documentary that proves without a doubt in my mind that this was inside job. Maybe you wont be able to but at least admit that a more thorough investigation should have been done, like letting investigator inspect the 42" metal beams "melted" by fire, which of course is impossible, and concrete pulverized from the buildings comming down... Oh yea and building 7... Sure, bits of fire did all of this.

Uhh...if you don't think metal can't melt then you're sadly mistaken. Ever heard of a plasma cutter? ANY material known to man once gotten hot enough can melt end of story. You need to do some engineering research before you throw out your opinions.
 Seraph.Jeesus
By Seraph.Jeesus 2009-03-24 09:43:06
Link | Citer | R

Octaviusc said:
Jeesus said:

Uhh...if you don't think metal can't melt then you're sadly mistaken. Ever heard of a plasma cutter? ANY material known to man once gotten hot enough can melt end of story. You need to do some engineering research before you throw out your opinions.

I nerver said Steel cant melt.. I said it impossible for fire to melt steel... The fact is that NASA recorded temperature up to 1400c in the plane crash but steel melts at 2500c which the only way this temperature can be reach is with either C4 or as they say in the documentary Thermite.
 Seraph.Octaviusc
By Seraph.Octaviusc 2009-03-24 09:47:51
Link | Citer | R

At any rate, we'll probably never know the entire story here just like the Kennedy assassination....there are still so many questions looming. I just don't like false speculation and there seems to be plenty of it concerning this topic.
 Seraph.Jeesus
By Seraph.Jeesus 2009-03-24 09:52:31
Link | Citer | R

How do you know for a fact that they are false? And yes Kennedy is an excellent exemple of what government can do when they have a plan.
 Seraph.Octaviusc
By Seraph.Octaviusc 2009-03-24 09:58:15
Link | Citer | R

My mistake, I worded it wrong. But my point is that one cannot be sure what is fact and what is not. There are always more questions than answers in a situation like this and odds are, the more speculation you have the higher probability there is for that to be incorrect.
 Odin.Mikumaru
Serveur: Odin
user:
By Odin.Mikumaru 2009-03-24 10:21:57
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

i would buy into the consipracy simply for the fact that when everything went down in 2001 , there was fanatical furvor about bringing people to justice , ending terrorism , and making america safe again . Is america Safer ? Have we found the people that were involved that didnt die in the planes ? Is terrorism down ? did we care before 9/11/2001 ? The answer is no . The powers that be used what happened to push thier own agendas , I.E. Taking down Sadam and takin control of his oil .
We are almost 8 years past it and have we truely gotten justice ? Have those responsible been brought to justice ? Are we safer ?
Again no . we have only reduced our population by the 4000+ solider who have died in Iraq for what reason ?
there is no justification for the invasion . We have opened a can worms not easily closed , and now we the american people , have to pay for the mistake GWB knew he was makin , just so he can feel that he actually did something with his time iin office (His daddy tried and failed to depose Sadam . yay for him .)
Everytime we ask about Iraq the reason for invading changes . first it was Al Queda , then it Was WMD , them Chemical weapons , then nooks . Did we find any of these things ? how long have we been there ? if there was a legit reason for goin there wouldnt we have found it by now ? Oh i forgot , that Administration is gone so we dont care anymore , we have a new crisis to divert our attention that the Government perpetuates as another system of control . Look at AIG and the other places that got money that are still pissing it away and yet we do nothing .
i am gunna stop now cuz i can seriously go on and on and on .
Dont let the Government Pull the wool over your eyes . we are screwed for at least the next 8 years if not longer .
 Asura.Liberata
user:
By Asura.Liberata 2009-03-24 10:59:45
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

... And here comes the science.

(There's even a link near the top that even addresses the misconception that the steel "melted".)
 Bahamut.Cyr
user: Cyr
By Bahamut.Cyr 2009-03-24 11:54:35
Link | Citer | R

I'm astounded to see this documentary mentioned here. It is quite possibly my favorite film of all time; if not for the pure facts that it provides, then for the intriguing insights that allow individuals to think for themselves for once in their life.

I can say that I have seen it multiple times, and showed it to many others along the way. In passing, I cannot help but feel a sense of liberation by understanding what has been and continues to go on in not only our nation, but the whole world.

While you may not buy into anything that is stated in this purely factual documentary, the potential for gain is far too great to pass up. For this reason, I encourage everyone to watch this entire film because, after all, the truth shall make you free.

Enjoy ;p
 Bahamut.Cyr
user: Cyr
By Bahamut.Cyr 2009-03-24 11:55:54
Link | Citer | R

Wooooodum said:
They're not my government =)

One day, they could be. You're missing the whole point.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8