Serveur: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-25 15:37:36
Link | Citer | R

Jeesus said:
Wooooodum said:
Jeesus said:
Ignorant and stubborn. Thats what i meant earlyer by ppl like you.

Oh what, because I don't agree with you? Grow up kid.

Done wasting time with you and froebus. If you dont understand after 10times its not the 11th thats gona do it.

Go back to productive things like watching quack movies with false "facts" made by some anarchical crack pots who hate the goverment for w/e reason. K thx bye

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-25 15:38:07
Link | Citer | R

Alyria said:
Ludoggy said:
Alyria said:
Ok so lets linger on the past since we got lots of terrorists ready to make their move right! please if any terrorists wanted to do anything by now, they wouldve. You guys needa worry about if your company is ready to close down, are you losing your house, etc. I think survival should be main priority on their mind than worry if a terrorist is gonna blow up another building that might not even be in your state...

Time to move on and get your ***together back on track. ***loads of ppl losing their jobs, losing houses, and lingering in the past isnt gonna help.

We play ffxi to relieve stress, have fun, and enjoy ourselves away from the outside. So if ppl get all debative and say what they want

Hm...they have done things already. "mumbai" ring any bells?

nope it doesnt cause i dont watch news or read newspapers about any of the politcal stuff.

I think you should. but yeah I guess you dont have to "If you dont read the paper you are uninformed, if you read the newspaper you are misinformed"
but here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mumbai_attacks
Serveur: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-25 15:39:04
Link | Citer | R

Alyria said:
It's my daughters birthday today so I'm having cake!!!

Did you get her one like this?

User submitted image
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Serveur: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-25 15:39:51
Link | Citer | R

LOL @ that cake!
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-25 15:40:04
Link | Citer | R

Mabrook said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
these people

They're called humans, if you don't know.

I didn't mean it in a derogatory sense...
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-25 15:40:13
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Frobeus said:
No chance. I know a lot of countries around the world acted all happy that Obama got elected but in the end they all still have the same problems in their country as they did when Bush was president. Hateful psychotic leaders around the world we remain just that, and the same old stuff will keep going on.

True, but better to discuss the problems, and get the support and backing of the U.N., impose sanctions, etc, when confronting these people, then to do what Bush did, which is, metaphorically speaking, taking a large stick and beating on them like a hornet's nest. Nothing good EVER comes out of that.

The freedom of 50+ million people is gotta be a bad thing. =[
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-25 15:40:38
Link | Citer | R

eh I dont care for political stuff, I'd rather go kill people on video games or play ffxi :)

I do enough reading for college, until a class requires me to read the newspapers or watch the news for homework i will :)
 Shiva.Artemicion
Serveur: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-25 15:41:15
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Ludoggy said:
When you can't even call it for what it is just silly.

I think the reason for this is because "terrorism" was overused to the point where it's initial definition lost it's value and could be used for virtually any excuse. Much like calling someone you don't like in FFXI an RMT or gilbuyer. Know what I mean?

Ludoggy said:
and the closing down of gitmo is just silly. We do not need to torture people there. we have 10+ other countries that will do it for us. =]

That's not cool. Just downright disturbing but dishearteningly true. A vast majority of people imprisoned there are unjustly accused, captured, and tortured for information they don't have, since a majority of people captured and imprisoned are innocent to begin with.

If you were wrongfully accused of a crime, you would want your civil rights to be granted and allowed for practice right? Well too bad, you wouldn't get them up there. Instead you get deported to a foreign prison where they can do whatever they want to you with no consequence or repercussion.

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-25 15:41:54
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
these people

gosh so offensive #2!!! These ppl!!! just kidding lol it kinda reminds me of tropic thunder
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-25 15:42:00
Link | Citer | R

Ludoggy said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Frobeus said:
No chance. I know a lot of countries around the world acted all happy that Obama got elected but in the end they all still have the same problems in their country as they did when Bush was president. Hateful psychotic leaders around the world we remain just that, and the same old stuff will keep going on.

True, but better to discuss the problems, and get the support and backing of the U.N., impose sanctions, etc, when confronting these people, then to do what Bush did, which is, metaphorically speaking, taking a large stick and beating on them like a hornet's nest. Nothing good EVER comes out of that.

But that goal could have also been accomplished without the incredible loss of life, but why waste the time when you can just send in the Marines, right?
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-25 15:42:44
Link | Citer | R

Mabrook said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
these people

Humans = People, if you don't know.

There ya happy
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-25 15:42:48
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Ludoggy said:
When you can't even call it for what it is just silly.

I think the reason for this is because "terrorism" was overused to the point where it's initial definition lost it's value and could be used for virtually any excuse. Much like calling someone you don't like in FFXI an RMT or gilbuyer. Know what I mean?

Ludoggy said:
and the closing down of gitmo is just silly. We do not need to torture people there. we have 10+ other countries that will do it for us. =]

That's not cool. Just downright disturbing but dishearteningly true. A vast majority of people imprisoned there are unjustly accused, captured, and tortured for information they don't have, since a majority of people captured and imprisoned are innocent to begin with.

If you were wrongfully accused of a crime, you would want your civil rights to be granted and allowed for practice right? Well too bad, you wouldn't get them up there. Instead you get deported to a foreign prison where they can do whatever they want to you with no consequence or repercussion.

60+ people released from gitmo were found back on the battlefield again.
also. I dont think yuo are completly innocent just being found in the middle of a gun fight.

Post deleted by User.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-25 15:44:00
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Ludoggy said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Frobeus said:

But that goal could have also been accomplished without the incredible loss of life, but why waste the time when you can just send in the Marines, right?

Unfortunately reality and how we wish things could happen are not anywhere close.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-25 15:44:52
Link | Citer | R

Frobeus said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Ludoggy said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Frobeus said:

Unfortunately reality and how we wish things could happen are not anywhere close.

Also true, but really, how hard did they even TRY?
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-25 15:45:45
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Ludoggy said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Frobeus said:

Appeasement didn't exactly work with Hitler did it?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-25 15:46:22
Link | Citer | R

Mabrook said:
Frobeus said:
Mabrook said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
these people

Humans = People, if you don't know.

There ya happy

WTF U MEAN BY THIS?!!11!!!!?!!!111!?

Damn you people!!! XD
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-25 15:46:57
Link | Citer | R

Alyria said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
these people

gosh so offensive #2!!! These ppl!!! just kidding lol it kinda reminds me of tropic thunder

This thread reminds me of it, too: "You never go full HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE..." lol
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-25 15:47:47
Link | Citer | R

Ludoggy said:

Oh God, here comes the Hitler references...
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-25 15:48:48
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Ludoggy said:

Oh God, here comes the Hitler references...

Sorry. But I can't think of a better example of which apeasement doesn't work.
Maybe North Korea? hmm I don't know =\
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-25 15:49:07
Link | Citer | R

To avoid /quote wall attack.

If I present you with this problem, how would you approach it?
Before you is a 50 foot by 50 foot brick wall. You have to get to the otherside.
You cannot go around or under this wall, the only way to the otherside is over or through.
You also are given a jackhammer. This is it. what are you going to do?
Would you even try to jump the wall, just to say you tried that first?
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-25 15:51:16
Link | Citer | R

Frobeus said:
To avoid /quote wall attack.

If I present you with this problem, how would you approach it?
Before you is a 50 foot by 50 foot brick wall. You have to get to the otherside.
You cannot go around or under this wall, the only way to the otherside is over or through.
You also are given a jackhammer. This is it. what are you going to do?
Would you even try to jump the wall, just to say you tried that first?

Do you think I'd be able to take my 51 foot ladder and then set up on the other side too?
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-25 15:52:06
Link | Citer | R

Sorry doesn't work that way.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-25 15:53:27
Link | Citer | R

I'd be afraid that if I drill a hole into it that it'd collapse and fall onto me.
Oh and I wouldn't try jumping down it of course...

Post deleted by User.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-25 15:57:10
Link | Citer | R

Lud ; ; this isn't a problem you are supposed to take literally. Its only supposed to illustrate that attempting to jump over the wall is pointless when you already know that it can't be done, on top of the fact that you already have a solution to your problem at your disposable.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-25 15:57:51
Link | Citer | R

Dang Mab, we need one of those in TX.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8