First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2009-03-24 12:17:52
Link | Citer | R

I should point out that conspiracy theorists, and those who believe them, have made some of the most interesting yet surprisingly homogeneous psychological studies of all time. The conclusions usually don't paint them in a very good light, and I tend to agree.

Goertzel, T. (1994). Study of Political Psychology, 15(4), 731-742. said:

"The strong correlation with the scale of Anomia indicates that belief in conspiracies is associated with the feelings of alienation and disaffection from the system. This suggests that during periods of insecurity and discontent people often feel a need for a tangible enemy on which to externalize their angry feelings. Conspiracy theories may help in this process by providing a tangible enemy to blame for problems which otherwise seem too abstract and impersonal. Conspiracy theories also provide ready answers for unanswered questions and help to resolve contradictions between known 'facts' and an individual's belief system about their own circumstances."

"Dialogical belief systems engage in a dialogue with their context, while monological systems speak only to themselves, ignoring their context in all but the shallowest respects. Conspiratorial beliefs are useful in monological belief systems since they provide an easy, automatic explanation for any new phenomenon which might threaten the belief system.

Volkan, V. (1988) The Need to have Enemies and Allies. Northvale (NJ): Jason Aronson. said:

"Successful conspiracy theories are those that to some degree empower the believer against what are perceived as external forces that he/she blames for some unpleasant or undesirable facet of their lives. In addition conspiracy theories serve to absolve the individual of some degree of self-accountability since, if the individual is being 'oppressed' by some powerful conspiracy, the individual’s efforts at self-advancement will always be futile and thus become nothing more than 'a waste of time.'"

McGowan, K. (2004) Psychology Today Magazine said:

"These stories sound crazy, but they may be the brain's efforts to make sense of its own internal messages, suggests Shitij Kapur, professor of psychiatry at the University of Toronto and vice president of research at the Canadian Centre for Addiction and Mental Health.

Kapur calls it 'biased inductive logic'—a top-down effort to explain the feeling that everything seems important. The cognitive parts of the brain brain create the paranoid tale in an effort to explain the constant red alert blaring from the dopamine circuits, using any stimuli available. This is why delusions are culturally appropriate: Africans may fear calamities are caused by the spell of a shaman, while Kapur's patients in Toronto think that the Mounties did it, Americans may point to the Bush Administration, and Muslim nations believe it was Israel."
 Asura.Malekith
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2009-03-24 12:29:39
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Jeesus
Serveur: Seraph
user: Jeesus
By Seraph.Jeesus 2009-03-24 12:38:08
Link | Citer | R

I hope you dont take this douche bag as actual proof that "Al Quaida" did this...

I would like to direct your attention to these guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRd-iA8v89I&feature=related
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Serveur: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-03-24 12:41:07
Link | Citer | R

Every time I think of the 9/11 conspiracy.. this flash movie comes to my mind. Lots of stuff to absorb and think about.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/911pentagonstrikeconspiracy
 Cerberus.Jaxson
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Jaxson
By Cerberus.Jaxson 2009-03-24 12:52:17
Link | Citer | R

Jeesus said:
Octaviusc said:
Jeesus said:
So can you tell me why they spent 40mil to investigate Bill Clinton's affair with Monica but only 600000 for 9/11 commission. And please answer some of the really important questions in this documentary that proves without a doubt in my mind that this was inside job. Maybe you wont be able to but at least admit that a more thorough investigation should have been done, like letting investigator inspect the 42" metal beams "melted" by fire, which of course is impossible, and concrete pulverized from the buildings comming down... Oh yea and building 7... Sure, bits of fire did all of this.

Uhh...if you don't think metal can't melt then you're sadly mistaken. Ever heard of a plasma cutter? ANY material known to man once gotten hot enough can melt end of story. You need to do some engineering research before you throw out your opinions.

I nerver said Steel cant melt.. I said it impossible for fire to melt steel... The fact is that NASA recorded temperature up to 1400c in the plane crash but steel melts at 2500c which the only way this temperature can be reach is with either C4 or as they say in the documentary Thermite.

... Normally I wouldn't bother to post on something like this... but as a metallurgist i feel the need to weigh in just a little factoid for fun. Steel cannot melt below 1525 C (That is the HIGHEST quality steel... normal steel melts beginning as low as 1150 C). However, what most people don't know, is that at 648 C, steel begins to lose its structural integrity and collapse, so even if it doesn't melt, it would have easily collapsed.

This is an amusing article about the 9/11 conspiracy theories http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons .

Also, only an idiot would ever trust the government. If a government does not fear that its people will turn against it, all hope for its people is lost. The Obama Youth bill is a good example of this (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=92288 and refernced in that article http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=77052)...

Anyway... down with the US republic, up with US democracy. Limit voting by representation and expand the power of the people. Live and die free.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-24 13:22:17
Link | Citer | R

lol conspiracy theorists, have fun with your psychotic delusions. Let us know how it works out :D
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-24 13:35:55
Link | Citer | R

That's made of pure win Malekith. "how would you like it if you speant two monthes in the mountains sleeping on rocks planing something special to have some guy take credit"
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-03-24 13:36:34
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Who cares about conspiracies, only two things are certain in life, taxes, and
masturbation.
 Ifrit.Durai
Serveur: Ifrit
user: olan
By Ifrit.Durai 2009-03-24 13:49:49
Link | Citer | R

Reublucian said:
Who cares about conspiracies, only three things certain in life are: death, taxes, and
masturbation.

Fixed.
 Ifrit.Durai
By Ifrit.Durai 2009-03-24 13:54:22
Link | Citer | R

Jaxson said:

Anyway... down with the US republic, up with US democracy. Limit voting by representation and expand the power of the people. Live and die free.

"Murder the government! Murder the government! Murder the goverment and then.....do it again, yeah!"

I like that song.
 Shiva.Demiomega
Serveur: Shiva
user: Demiomega
By Shiva.Demiomega 2009-03-24 14:02:00
Link | Citer | R

Jeesus said:
Octaviusc said:
Jeesus said:
So can you tell me why they spent 40mil to investigate Bill Clinton's affair with Monica but only 600000 for 9/11 commission. And please answer some of the really important questions in this documentary that proves without a doubt in my mind that this was inside job. Maybe you wont be able to but at least admit that a more thorough investigation should have been done, like letting investigator inspect the 42" metal beams "melted" by fire, which of course is impossible, and concrete pulverized from the buildings comming down... Oh yea and building 7... Sure, bits of fire did all of this.

Uhh...if you don't think metal can't melt then you're sadly mistaken. Ever heard of a plasma cutter? ANY material known to man once gotten hot enough can melt end of story. You need to do some engineering research before you throw out your opinions.

I nerver said Steel cant melt.. I said it impossible for fire to melt steel... The fact is that NASA recorded temperature up to 1400c in the plane crash but steel melts at 2500c which the only way this temperature can be reach is with either C4 or as they say in the documentary Thermite.

OK dude check this out first off C4 and Thermite are not near the same thing Thermite is used for many things in to melt and bond metal C4 is an explosive wiki Thermite some day you may learn something for yourself rather then assuming.

Also in order to take down a building like the twin towers with c4 alone it would take a damn good explosives expert with weeks of set up time. Also i think it would have been tough to get that ***in the WTC to begin with, oh wait some think it was all set up huh. so the security was in it aswell ya know the many security guys who died tryin to save lives. but i guess they were just doin there jobs. anyways i could go on all day aswell, some of us do construction work for a living. next time you wanna try start some BS look up you facts on wiki first and try find some words to manipulate us like a democratic president i know would :p

oh 1 last note, if fire cant melt steel how were blacksmiths making ***out of steel years and years ago... or did the government give them c4?
lol <3 this stuff
 Seraph.Jeesus
By Seraph.Jeesus 2009-03-24 14:05:01
Link | Citer | R

Bin Laden denied 3 times being involved in 9/11.
The poor quality video US showed us that is supposed to be Bin Laden admitting he was behind those attacks was considered fake by many and pointed out little mistake the creators of that video made.. for exemple Bin Laden is left handed yet in the video we saw he writes with his right hand...
 Seraph.Jeesus
By Seraph.Jeesus 2009-03-24 14:10:05
Link | Citer | R

Demiomega said:
Jeesus said:
Octaviusc said:
Jeesus said:

OK dude check this out first off C4 and Thermite are not near the same thing Thermite is used for many things in to melt and bond metal C4 is an explosive wiki Thermite some day you may learn something for yourself rather then assuming.

Also in order to take down a building like the twin towers with c4 alone it would take a damn good explosives expert with weeks of set up time. Also i think it would have been tough to get that ***in the WTC to begin with, oh wait some think it was all set up huh. so the security was in it aswell ya know the many security guys who died tryin to save lives. but i guess they were just doin there jobs. anyways i could go on all day aswell, some of us do construction work for a living. next time you wanna try start some BS look up you facts on wiki first and try find some words to manipulate us like a democratic president i know would :p

oh 1 last note, if fire cant melt steel how were blacksmiths making ***out of steel years and years ago... or did the government give them c4?
lol <3 this stuff

You obviously didnt watch the videos... It is fact that brother of GWB was in the WTC 2 weeks prior to the attack doing god knows what, evacuation drills, power outage and alot of weird stuff goin on before the attacks and also must be a coincidence that bomb sniffing dogs were removed from the building in that same period of time. If you look around you will see security guard talking about what they heard, like hundreds of crackling noises like hundred of bombs going off etc...

BTW no need for childish name calling and blah blah blah get your fact straight... nothing is fact, it is CONSPIRACY THEORY.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-24 14:11:50
Link | Citer | R

Jeesus said:
Bin Laden admitted 3 times to being involved in 9/11.
The poor quality video US showed us that is Bin Laden admitting he was behind those attacks was considered authentic by many and pointed out proof the it ws real.. for exemple Bin Laden is left handed yet in the video we saw he writes with his left hand...

Wow, typing stuffs on the interwebs that "proves my point" is hard!

Also editing your fail post actually is hard b/c of your broken *** english.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-24 14:13:41
Link | Citer | R

Jeesus said:
You obviously didnt watch the videos... It is fact that brother of GWB was in the WTC 2 weeks prior to the attack doing god knows what, evacuation drills, power outage and alot of weird stuff goin on before the attacks and also must be a coincidence that bomb sniffing dogs were removed from the building in that same period of time. If you look around you will see security guard talking about what they heard, like hundreds of crackling noises like hundred of bombs going off etc...

BTW no need for childish name calling and blah blah blah get your fact straight... nothing is fact, it is CONSPIRACY THEORY.

HAHAHA. The president of the US sent his own brother into the WTC to set bombs? Freaking great.
 Fairy.Lethewaters
Serveur: Fairy
By Fairy.Lethewaters 2009-03-24 14:14:12
Link | Citer | R

Fuel Bomb- check it. That's basically what they planes were.
Why is this crap even still being talked about? If you want to talk conspiracy then go look at Clinton's Foreign policy and see how this ended up happening.

Jeesus said:
Bin Laden admitted 3 times to being involved in 9/11.
The poor quality video US showed us that is Bin Laden admitting he was behind those attacks was considered authentic by many and pointed out proof the it ws real.. for exemple Bin Laden is left handed yet in the video we saw he writes with his left hand...
So it's poor quality? They spent all the money on weapons. Hollywood has worse quality films than the tapes.
 Seraph.Jeesus
By Seraph.Jeesus 2009-03-24 14:15:22
Link | Citer | R

lol <3 this stuff[/quote]

That was braise not fire.... which of course you know is ALOT hotter than fire.
 Seraph.Jeesus
By Seraph.Jeesus 2009-03-24 14:17:48
Link | Citer | R

Also editing your fail post actually is hard b/c of your broken *** english.[/quote]

Youre right my 1st language isn't english but why does this matter? You seem to understand fully what im saying.... How many language can you speak?
 Ifrit.Durai
By Ifrit.Durai 2009-03-24 14:20:33
Link | Citer | R

This thread just crashed into a building...
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-24 14:21:34
Link | Citer | R

In other news, the world is flat, santa clause has no gender, the entire Bush family are ninja, and all the world's darkness can be defeated with a high powered care bear stare.
 Seraph.Jeesus
By Seraph.Jeesus 2009-03-24 14:22:06
Link | Citer | R

O yea and can anyone explain how out of the 19 alledge terrorist hijackers 9 are still alive today?
 Shiva.Demiomega
By Shiva.Demiomega 2009-03-24 14:24:37
Link | Citer | R

Jeesus said:
Demiomega said:
Jeesus said:
Octaviusc said:
Jeesus said:

lol <3 this stuff

wasnt name calling just saying you need to get your fact right before saying C4 and thermite are the same cuz they are not. making false statements is how some think this war began in the first place. 2nd im not gunna believe what i see on a movie made by god knows who. Thats alot like letting someone rewrite the bible or dictionary and believing it word for word. I made a decision on these matters on my own with my own research. i just find that to many theories have inconsistent facts.

sorry to offend you
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-24 14:25:03
Link | Citer | R

Jaerik is right, these theorys are just for the week minded who are so insecure with themselves they need to believe in some sort of master evil plan to justify to themselves why their own lives suck.
 Ifrit.Durai
By Ifrit.Durai 2009-03-24 14:25:23
Link | Citer | R

Jeesus said:
O yea and can anyone explain how out of the 19 alledged terrorist hijackers 9 are still alive today?
 Seraph.Jeesus
By Seraph.Jeesus 2009-03-24 14:25:32
Link | Citer | R

I nerver said they were the same, i said either.
 Shiva.Demiomega
By Shiva.Demiomega 2009-03-24 14:26:33
Link | Citer | R

Frobeus said:
In other news, the world is flat, santa clause has no gender, the entire Bush family are ninja, and all the world's darkness can be defeated with a high powered care bear stare.[/quo[quote=Frobeus]In other news, the world is flat, santa clause has no gender, the entire Bush family are ninja, and all the world's darkness can be defeated with a high powered care bear stare.

rofl this wins!
 Shiva.Demiomega
By Shiva.Demiomega 2009-03-24 14:29:02
Link | Citer | R

Oh, my bad you did.
 Seraph.Jeesus
By Seraph.Jeesus 2009-03-24 14:31:52
Link | Citer | R

Look im only trying to open eyes here, if you dont want to beleive in conspiracy you have a right to but dont insult thousands of others (which includes relatives of ppl that died in these attack) who were not satisfied with 9/11 report from Bush friends.
Atleast check out what both sides says then make your opinion, I did hear both sides of the story and altought it is quite disturbing to beleive a gov could do such a thing to his ppl, I have to incline on the conspiracy theory because their evidences seems to me alot stronger than what Bush inner circle came up with... Like that plane that hit the pentagone just mistiriously dissapeared under high heat from jet fuel... check out other crash sites, you see alot of evidence on a crash site.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-24 14:38:17
Link | Citer | R

User submitted image
 Shiva.Demiomega
By Shiva.Demiomega 2009-03-24 14:38:35
Link | Citer | R

see thats what im not satisfied with, im not bushes friend but share the same belief so when you dog him you dog alot of us too so the boat sways both ways
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8