Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-25 16:04:37
Link | Citer | R

Mabrook said:
Frobeus said:
Dang Mab, we need one of those in TX.

We already have Phioness killing all the immigrants. What's the point of wall?

Im against killing them, but either way he isnt killing enough of them. Theres alreadt 21 million of them in the U.S. and supposidly 7 mil of them have a job...well...if we hire 12million of them to build a big wall them push them to the other saide...dam...we are +7 million U.S. jobs and minus-21million illegals who dont pay taxes anyway
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-25 16:11:52
Link | Citer | R

Mabrook said:
Frobeus said:
Dang Mab, we need one of those in TX.

We already have Phioness killing all the immigrants. What's the point of wall?

lmao

where is phioness!?! He's been MIA.

You should see the security at the nuclear plants :P
 Shiva.Artemicion
Serveur: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-25 16:12:31
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Probably punching hippies in his free time?
 Asura.Deemos
By Asura.Deemos 2009-03-25 16:57:25
Link | Citer | R

User submitted image

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-25 17:38:45
Link | Citer | R

Twinbladehaseo said:
OMG lol talking about immigration, can you please use the correct word... please be educated illegal immigrants and immigrants are two different things...the wall protect US. from illegal immigrants not from legally immigrants...those people involved in the 9/11 had permits to enter united states...so the wall is not going to help... all these immigrants from latin America have to go through mexico and the wall will make mexico worse since all those countries cant enter US. "no se hagan pendejos y piensen ke me lleva la chingada"

You do know that 12 arabs are caught crossing the border monthly? Where the hell are they coming from? They gotta be coming from mexico looking for work...
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2009-03-25 17:48:49
Link | Citer | R

how about those crossing from Canada...? so u think that those 12 have bombs under their clothes, only because they are arabs? i think that is racism dont u think?
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-25 18:42:22
Link | Citer | R

Twinbladehaseo said:
how about those crossing from Canada...? so u think that those 12 have bombs under their clothes, only because they are arabs? i think that is racism dont u think?

No. That's just me thinking. Why the hell would there be Arabs illegaly coming into the U.S. from the mexican border? Arabs come from the middle east not Latin/south america.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-03-25 18:50:07
Link | Citer | R

Ludoggy said:
Twinbladehaseo said:

No. That's just me thinking. Why the hell would there be Arabs illegaly coming into the U.S. from the mexican border? Arabs come from the middle east not Latin/south america.

I'll file Lu's comment under sarcasm, BUT JUST IN CASE... people ought to realize that US Border Patrol has already detained illegals of Middle Eastern descent crossing the US- Mex border. Where there's a weakness, people with the ambition to will exploit it.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-25 18:51:12
Link | Citer | R

Malekith said:
Ludoggy said:
Twinbladehaseo said:

I'll file Lu's comment under sarcasm, BUT JUST IN CASE... people ought to realize that US Border Patrol has already detained illegals of Middle Eastern descent crossing the US- Mex border. Where there's a weakness, people with the ambition to will exploit it.

Nope not being sarcastic.
Oh and its called Profiling not raceism. Yes I just googled both to find out.
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2009-03-25 18:55:56
Link | Citer | R

Ludoggy said:
Malekith said:
Ludoggy said:
Twinbladehaseo said:

Nope not being sarcastic.
Oh and its called Profiling not raceism. Yes I just googled both to find out.

mmm i thought it was discrimination lol
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-26 08:16:06
Link | Citer | R

Twinbladehaseo said:
OMG lol talking about immigration, can you please use the correct word... please be educated illegal immigrants and immigrants are two different things...the wall protect US. from illegal immigrants not from legally immigrants...those people involved in the 9/11 had permits to enter united states...so the wall is not going to help... all these illegal immigrants from latin America have to go through mexico and the wall will make mexico worse since all those countries cant enter US. "no se hagan pendejos y piensen ke me lleva la chingada"

Sorry, couldn't care less if a wall would make Mexico worse. I'm more concerned about making America better.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-26 09:01:36
Link | Citer | R

User submitted image
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Serveur: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-26 09:11:17
Link | Citer | R

lmao, nice pic Aly
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-26 09:13:09
Link | Citer | R

lol thx, there's so many things you can find on google images :)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8