9/11 Conspiracy
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Serveur: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-25 15:05:54
Link | Citer | R

Coming to ffxi game boards for enlightenment on 9/11. Brilliant!

You sir are the one making a joke out 9/11 just by bringing it up here. Keep brining your Big Foot, Ufo, Loch Ness talk here and I'll keep trolling you all day.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-25 15:09:30
Link | Citer | R

Alyria said:
Jeesus said:
Is it a coincidence that their is a link to Loose change final cut there?
Alyria said:
no the good ones are the ones you can have fun in, joke, etc.

even i dont like to post in every thread i see cause they dont seem so entertaining.

Then create your own thread "Jokes and Entertainment"
I dont think there is anything funny about 9/11 and this thread was not created to entertain or joke about. Its a very serious matter to me and I wish ppl would be more constructive about there replys. I'm not excluding myself cuz I have fallen to their lvl a couple of times but the ignorance and stubbornness of some ppl is frustrating and beyond my understanding. I was willing to argue the 9/11 commissions "facts" but i guess it is futile to go on... Close this thread already as I am not gonna get any enlightenment from this thread.

well no one was teasing your theories or information you were giving. You start talking of this stuff and ppl will debate whether they agree with you or not.

9/11 happened a long *** time ago and time to move on.

It's been less then 8 years ago. Thats a big problem we shouldn't move on, or atleast move on the way the Obama admin is. They are are too afraid to even say "terrorism" they'd rather call it "man made disastors" and such.
Serveur: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-25 15:14:41
Link | Citer | R

Ludoggy said:
It's been less then 8 years ago. Thats a big problem we shouldn't move on, or atleast move on the way the Obama admin is. They are are too afraid to even say "terrorism" they'd rather call it "man made disastors" and such.

No, far better to preemptively attack and occupy any country that may attack us at some future point. That'll keep things peaceful, right?
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-25 15:16:27
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Ludoggy said:

No, far better to preemptively attack and occupy any country that may attack us at some future point. That'll keep things peaceful, right?

No it won't. I don't see why you are bringing this up.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Serveur: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-25 15:16:47
Link | Citer | R

It was sarcasm... *sighs*
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-25 15:18:20
Link | Citer | R

Wooooodum said:

You can't see sarcasm on the interwebs =[
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-25 15:19:15
Link | Citer | R

Wooooodum said:

User submitted image

No sarcasm allowed!
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-25 15:20:24
Link | Citer | R

Ludoggy said:
You can't see sarcasm on the interwebs =[

It was pretty obvious... Like, really obvious...
 Shiva.Artemicion
Serveur: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-25 15:21:02
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Btw, this should be moved to off-topic due to it's complete lack of relevance to FFXI.

On a side note, pie is delicious. Debate me on that! :3
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-25 15:21:51
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Btw, this should be moved to off-topic due to it's complete lack of relevance to FFXI.

Pie is gross, and ice cream is good. I saw a movie about it. I r winnar!
 Seraph.Jeesus
Serveur: Seraph
user: Jeesus
By Seraph.Jeesus 2009-03-25 15:21:54
Link | Citer | R

Wooooodum said:
Nothing is ignorance and stubborness just because people disagree with you. That actually makes you the ignorant one, lol. You're not getting enlightenment because your mind is already closed to the notion you might not have all the facts.

Sorry if we're not posting the way you want in your forums, I'll see myself out shall I?

Didn't see anything constructive coming out of your posts... And disagreeing is fine, calling others who believe in something else stupid and whatever thats not... I didnt start the bashing you guys did. I said again and again im willing to dispute some of the "facts" but was throw around as a moron conspiracy theorist. The truth will come out eventually and I hope im not right... Case closed.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-25 15:22:43
Link | Citer | R

Wooooodum said:
It was pretty obvious... Like, really obvious...

I'm really really bad at these kind of things.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-25 15:23:10
Link | Citer | R

Ok so lets linger on the past since we got lots of terrorists ready to make their move right! please if any terrorists wanted to do anything by now, they wouldve. You guys needa worry about if your company is ready to close down, are you losing your house, etc. I think survival should be main priority on their mind than worry if a terrorist is gonna blow up another building that might not even be in your state...

Time to move on and get your ***together back on track. ***loads of ppl losing their jobs, losing houses, and lingering in the past isnt gonna help.

We play ffxi to relieve stress, have fun, and enjoy ourselves away from the outside. So if ppl get all debative and say what they want
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-25 15:23:29
Link | Citer | R

Jessus,doesn't matter if something "constructive" comes out of my posts or not. I have just as much right to post here, and I will continue to do so, whether you like what I'm posting or not. =)
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-25 15:25:13
Link | Citer | R

Ludoggy said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Ludoggy said:

Well, you alluded to your opinion that the Obama Administration is "moving on" from 9/11 and therefore is making the U.S. less safe (a common argument from all the Obama haters out there). I was sarcastically alluding to the fact that the Bush Era policy of "Strike First, Ask Questions Later" did more to further the cause of terrorist groups, and their animosity to the U.S. and it's policies. The hidden message was, that in my opinion, taking the less confrontational attitude, built more on cooperation, of the Obama Administration may actually help to stabilize things on a global level. With the economy falling apart right now, the LAST THING ANYBODY NEEDS is more drawn out armed conflicts.

NINJA EDIT: sarcasm explained lol
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-25 15:26:12
Link | Citer | R

Alyria said:
Ok so lets linger on the past since we got lots of terrorists ready to make their move right! please if any terrorists wanted to do anything by now, they wouldve. You guys needa worry about if your company is ready to close down, are you losing your house, etc. I think survival should be main priority on their mind than worry if a terrorist is gonna blow up another building that might not even be in your state...

Time to move on and get your ***together back on track. ***loads of ppl losing their jobs, losing houses, and lingering in the past isnt gonna help.

We play ffxi to relieve stress, have fun, and enjoy ourselves away from the outside. So if ppl get all debative and say what they want

Hm...they have done things already. "mumbai" ring any bells?
 Seraph.Jeesus
By Seraph.Jeesus 2009-03-25 15:27:02
Link | Citer | R

Wooooodum said:
Jessus,doesn't matter if something "constructive" comes out of my posts or not. I have just as much right to post here, and I will continue to do so, whether you like what I'm posting or not. =)

Ignorant and stubborn. Thats what i meant earlyer by ppl like you.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-25 15:27:03

Frobeus said:
Artemicion said:

Pie is clinically proven to increase your daily value percentage of "yummy" by 43%.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-25 15:28:43
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Frobeus said:
Artemicion said:

Pie is clinically proven to increase your daily value percentage of "yummy" by 43%.

Cake is more efficient, that increases daily "yummy" percentage by 89%.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-25 15:29:18
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Ludoggy said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Ludoggy said:

Well, you alluded to your opinion that the Obama Administration is "moving on" from 9/11 and therefore is making the U.S. less safe (a common argument from all the Obama haters out there). I was sarcastically alluding to the fact that the Bush Era policy of "Strike First, Ask Questions Later" did more to further the cause of terrorist groups, and their animosity to the U.S. and it's policies. The hidden message was, that in my opinion, taking the less confrontational attitude, built more on cooperation, of the Obama Administration may actually help to stabilize things on a global level. With the economy falling apart right now, the LAST THING ANYBODY NEEDS is more drawn out armed conflicts.

No chance. I know a lot of countries around the world acted all happy that Obama got elected but in the end they all still have the same problems in their country as they did when Bush was president. Hateful psychotic leaders around the world we remain just that, and the same old stuff will keep going on.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-25 15:30:07
Link | Citer | R

Jeesus said:

Oh what, because I don't agree with you? Grow up kid.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-25 15:30:40
Link | Citer | R

Wooooodum said:
Jeesus said:

SERVED!
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-25 15:31:23

Xxnumbertwoxx said:

But it is a lie ._.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-25 15:31:36
Link | Citer | R

Ludoggy said:
Alyria said:

Hm...they have done things already. "mumbai" ring any bells?

nope it doesnt cause i dont watch news or read newspapers about any of the politcal stuff.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-25 15:34:28
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:

NINJA EDIT: sarcasm explained lol

Thank you for explaining. I do think he will make the world more unsafe. When you can't even call it for what it is just silly. We could call a pedophile rapist "a man that loves children" like comparing him to a teacher or something. and the closing down of gitmo is just silly. We do not need to torture people there. we have 10+ other countries that will do it for us. =]
also. if its between my family or a guy getting his head dipped in water. Im taking the guy getting wet.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-25 15:34:38
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:

But it is a lie ._.

Your delusions of pie are the lie sir!! You think it looks ok, pick some up on the way home, enjoy the hell out that pie, fall asleep feeling good about the pie. Then,you wake up and that pie has stolen your wallet and gave you the clap.
 Seraph.Jeesus
By Seraph.Jeesus 2009-03-25 15:35:07
Link | Citer | R

Wooooodum said:
Jeesus said:

Done wasting time with you and froebus. If you dont understand after 10times its not the 11th thats gona do it.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-25 15:36:00
Link | Citer | R

Very mature. I can picture you sticking your fingers in your ears now going "la la la la la I can't hear them so they can't hear me". If somebody doesn't think the same way as you, the natural response is, of course, to run away and refuse to speak to them because they don't agree!

And yet, we're the childish, stubborn ones. I lol'd at the irony.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-25 15:36:48
Link | Citer | R

Frobeus said:
No chance. I know a lot of countries around the world acted all happy that Obama got elected but in the end they all still have the same problems in their country as they did when Bush was president. Hateful psychotic leaders around the world we remain just that, and the same old stuff will keep going on.

True, but better to discuss the problems, and get the support and backing of the U.N., impose sanctions, etc, when confronting these people, then to do what Bush did, which is, metaphorically speaking, taking a large stick and beating on them like a hornet's nest. Nothing good EVER comes out of that.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-25 15:37:11
Link | Citer | R

Frobeus said:
Artemicion said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:

But it is a lie ._.

Your delusions of pie are the lie sir!! You think it looks ok, pick some up on the way home, enjoy the hell out that pie, fall asleep feeling good about the pie. Then,you wake up and that pie has stolen your wallet and gave you the clap.

It's my daughters birthday today so I'm having cake!!! and having dinner at famous daves if anyone knows that place, the rib tips yuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8