Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-25 02:24:52
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Phioness said:
I had an idiot hippie pass me out a pamphlet once that stated this same 911 conspiracy crap. I read it, came back and leveled that c@#k sucker. One of the best, most satisfying, damn punches I have ever delivered too. Made that f*(&er eat some of his teeth, and told him the next time he's gonna be spreading worlthess f#$%ing garbage around, not to hand it out to someone who has friends getting blown to bits over in that f%^&ing shithole they call the Middle East.

So in short to all those who actually accept such garbage: F%^k you and your conspiracy.

And I suppose a simple disagreement with his concepts justifies your violence? You sir sound like a dangerous human being.

Why didn't you just throw the pamphlet away? People are allowed to feel or believe what they want to. Nobody is forcing you to conform or believe it yourself. Simply just a passed on message for you to examine yourself. If you don't like it, it's simply a piece of paper and nothing more. In no way shape or form does it's content constitute punching them in the face.

I can't help but find great irony that you would hit someone passing out a pamphlet containing an ideal that may or may not be true, which you had every right to believe, look into, ignore or otherwise disregard without use of violence. This makes you more alienating and condescending than the "hippie" handing out these paper pamphlets while you in turn use your fist to set your ideals into people's heads... Literally.

It's Phioness. 'nuff said.

Artemicion said:
Jaerik said:
While I agree the "question everything" take is great on a theoretical and ideological basis, and sounds great in a forum post or college term paper, it is usually self-destructive out in the real world without a proper tolerance threshold.

If I assert that 2+2=4 and you're fine with that, but when an authority figure says the same, you start to doubt its veracity simply because always question authority, you're not a rugged nonconfirmist nor an irreverant social commentator -- you're a sociopath.

If I then assert that 2+2=3 and you believe me anyway because how can you really know, you're not commendably iconoclastic nor charmingly open-minded -- you're dangerously unstable, and/or you recently turned 14 and still haven't outgrown your first exciting foray into self-validating existential philosophy.

Aye, my previous post was mostly made to suggest that one should think openly and freely for themselves rather than conforming and abiding by socially or politically set standards of what is truthful and is not when it goes against your natural gut instinct of what is and is not. If something doesn't sit right with you, by all means question it and speak freely.

Of course, to certain matters this distinguishes the difference between being an independent free thinking individual from a mentally unstable and troubled sociopath victim lol.

In my experience, a lot of people just seem to be lacking common sense. Believe what you want, but don't forget to ask yourself "why?" I don't care how devoid of sense Bush was (or whoever the video is accusing of this conspiracy theory - I didn't bother watching it), it just doesn't make sense to hit your own country that hard just for an excuse to attack another country.

Use your common sense, does it makes sense for the US government to destroy it's own economy on purpose? No? Then it probably wasn't them.

Twinbladehaseo said:
ohh come on people... go and play the new MMORPG(no fees, massive world to explore, incredible npc AI, highest resolution graphics, fully pvp, from the creators of IRL) "Outside"... =D
Can we let that people rest already? let's honor them...

I agree, except for the bold bits >:D
 Fairy.Filielle
Serveur: Fairy
user: Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-03-25 02:34:45
Link | Citer | R

9/11 blah blah blah; ALL TRUE. Ever think of it that way? Ever do so to go about it sociologically? Ever thought about something so much that it surpassed all that mattered personally beforehand? I see these types of things considered as, "Drama / Trash" on all sorts of forums, all key points of view expressed as well, it doesn't affect that it is nothing more than an I N T E N S E subject or whatever term you would like to use.

& The hippee flyer thing, that's usual for me. I've been to Southern California raves, you get of our 12 hour parties or even longer staged inside buildings. When you get out after hearing nonstop crashing & clashing of electronica music expressed areas, you come out like you are on Hollywood's red carpet. EVERYONE is handing you flyers, but they don't want your autograph, they're doing their job for whatever gang / group that throws the parties next & get paid later. Money talks, corruption walks.

& I don't want to hear the usual replies either. "It's my lifestory & I cry if I want to~~~" Pfft, yeah, but if everyone could to just get ONE or so message(s) / POINT(s) across, then damn... Forget that... Everyone thinks they're better.

"What do people do when someone is better than them? They become jealous. Why? Because they do not have the CAPABILITY or UNDERSTANDING of the thing that is better. So they do whatever to bring that thing, person, WHATEVER, down to THEIR LEVEL, & below them, so that they FEEL better, but that never lasts." -Kuroganashi

& now, some selective quote-ings:

"Religion is good stuff for keeping common people quiet." -Napoleon Bonaparte; "Anger is a Gift" -Malcolm X; "For every Action there is a Reaction of equivelent force in opposition" -Isaac Newton in terminological variation; "Time & Space move differently for everyone, it is just that simple!" -Albert Einstein Quote in Recollective Memory; "Energy equals Mass times Columbi Square (E=MC2)" -Albert Einstein;

"Leo is the sign of the Sun"; "The Sun's sign reveals the true self of the person" -Llewellyn (Astrologer) [Leo doesn't mean they're not annoying! Even Spiritually!)

{ "Mannerisms is for the Noble; Self-Righteousness is for the Human. God is for the Lost; Equality is for the overly corrupted."

"You can be stupid; Just don't involve me."

"Judge a book by the Author's Intended Message, not the cover, which can be lying."

"I don't care, i'm gonna go over there & have fun." } ~~~Filielle (Ophiuchus; 13th Zodiac Sign [Western Variation])

If you need me, i'm gonna be where I always express art & rants: Myspace (I ONLY AOL IM FOR EVILBLACKDRAGON IRL STILL, STFU <3)

"You make me a sad panda" -South Park

"& Here comes the snorting" -Betty (Kung Pow)
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-25 02:48:48
Link | Citer | R

I didn't understand a single word you just said <_<
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-03-25 03:09:11
Link | Citer | R

Blazza said:
I didn't understand a single word you just said <_<

http://www.dictionary.com

http://hyperdictionary.com/

BTW; I hit [Edit]Quote[/Edit] on your seemingly poignant reply post, so it would auto-quote you. Just so you know, it IS FOR YOU. (DAMN they dumbed these down enough)

Just do this: You don't understand a word? Type it in their search function on those sites, then maybe, read. Or really, you can even google.com the word in the search bar (The bar next to SEARCH) & see any form of proper spelling.

I'm sorry, i'm intending on being a ***, cuz i love myself & my honesty~ But i'm not hostile to do anything about you IRL, because i rather have fun & not be annoyed at the thoughts of your intentions, even since I CAN EASILY DO YOUR ACTS~

Ce La Vi~ "Mudda'-Fugger"(spell-friendly, they stil understand~) "It's funny cuz it's true" -Derick H. Steven C. Laura S.

By the way (BTW for you acronym-smart people); If you don't have a basic idea of what Formatting / Layout is, I think I should forget-w/e English Classes in LAUSD (Los Angeles Unified School District)
 Shiva.Artemicion
Serveur: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-25 03:11:40
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Ummm... Okay.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-03-25 03:22:33
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Ummm... Okay.

OMFG! Dude, that's A W E S O M E, I need to give you 'lil name tag man, with like numbers n' ***for all the times I heard that Post-Elitest Expression of Internet Facade. I dealt with that on Candykids.net version 2, you know what happened? They're a bunch of NO BODIES IRL. I even out-massed all they ever did IRL for what they only WISHED for. Fame, Reputation, Pioneer-ism in Los Angeles, Hell, I even have an anime based truly on me, many tbh, Misa of Death Note for one. It doesn't matter that I have to bring info / Evidence to the table for types like you to understand RL, I care for my friends over you(s)~ <3

But I can't stand those like you, you can entertain the brains out of Homonculi, leave those like me with a SOUL alone (Pun intended[?])
 Ragnarok.Anye
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-25 04:08:59
Link | Citer | R

Filielle said:
Artemicion said:
Ummm... Okay.

OMFG! Dude, that's A W E S O M E, I need to give you 'lil name tag man, with like numbers n' ***for all the times I heard that Post-Elitest Expression of Internet Facade. I dealt with that on Candykids.net version 2, you know what happened? They're a bunch of NO BODIES IRL. I even out-massed all they ever did IRL for what they only WISHED for. Fame, Reputation, Pioneer-ism in Los Angeles, Hell, I even have an anime based truly on me, many tbh, Misa of Death Note for one. It doesn't matter that I have to bring info / Evidence to the table for types like you to understand RL, I care for my friends over you(s)~ <3

But I can't stand those like you, you can entertain the brains out of Homonculi, leave those like me with a SOUL alone (Pun intended[?])

I'm not intentionally trying to offend you, but you do sound like you've had too much to drink.... Delusions of grandeur and such. :O Kudos for typing with correct grammar, though... just WOW. Your responses are completely off-topic XD
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-25 04:11:32
Link | Citer | R

And what the hell do Homunculi have ANYTHING to do with this?? (Technically, they're not soulless--they have a shitton of souls in them. >_>)

k back on topic.

SRSLY GAIZ 9/11 RLY DINT HAPPEN K?
 Asura.Reublucian
Serveur: Asura
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-03-25 04:35:41

Guise we need to stop talking about all this 9/11 stuff, or else the government will shut down ffxi, and I won't have anything to live for!
 Asura.Reublucian
Serveur: Asura
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-03-25 04:35:42

Guise we need to stop talking about all this 9/11 stuff, or else the government will shut down ffxi, and I won't have anything to live for!
 Seraph.Jeesus
Serveur: Seraph
user: Jeesus
By Seraph.Jeesus 2009-03-25 07:38:55
Link | Citer | R

I can understand ppl who are all mad at me for bringing this up, it's like me saying "your mom doesn't care about you, she just want your money and you to follow her rules." Seems hard to believe that the great USA would go this low for money purpose but money will make a fool do awful things. Alot of ppl will prefer to turn a blind eye
to most stuff of serious nature just because its to much to bare. My best example would be religulous ppl who no mater what happens will always believe in their religion, their religion is the true answer for life. Screw all that evolution crap thats to hard to understand, God created earth in 6 days, put Adam and Eve there and BAM life was created! That simple huh?..... Anyway we are ALL free of thought for now so you are able to believe what you wish but its always good to listen to both sides of a story. So for ppl to come here and bash us that dont believe the Bushs side of 9/11 without even trying to hear other side of the story is futile. You are the reason your gov can get away with such monstrosities because you will believe everything coming out of their (and their media) mouth like a religulous person believe his priest when he says "Jesus wants you to touch my penis." Shocking huh. So lets keep this a civil discussion, keep in mind that not only hot headed ppl like me believe this but even ppl whos relative died in the towers. And also keep in mind that your gov said to all Manhattan ppl that its ok to go back to your homes even if the level of asbestos in the air was 10 times greater than norm. They knew about this and Mrs Rice changed the report from i believe FEMA saying that the air was dangerous. They say that more ppl will die from post 9/11 that in the actual event because of the carelessness of your "elite". But again this couldnt be considered as proof until ppl start dying in 5yrs from lung cancer and other type of diseases caused by asbestos. Just a tought.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Serveur: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-25 07:55:16
Link | Citer | R

If you're as incredibly beautiful, famous and loved as your pompous ego's implying, why on Vana'diel are you wasting time on petty, worthless no-life scrubs such as us? Is it the fact you feel the need to elevate yourself above your obviously inferior peers for wicked kicks, or is it the fact you're actually talking ***and trying to seem hard; you feel the need to attempt to alienate your peers to make up for your lack of acclaim and smother your personal self loathing.

I'm going to go with the latter; though in either eventuality, nobody really gives a flying ***. Pull your head out of your arse, talk about the topic or get the *** out of these forums. We have enough resident trolls and half wits to deal with without somebody who's ego is bigger than a Galka's {Giant Donko}. Essentially such an action should be done anyway, since we're all so worthless compared to you. Clearly, your level of intellect is multiples higher than our own; why, then, are you even posting here? Surely you should be posting on Mensa's forums and telling them where they're going wrong?

And just so you know, I don't think anybody really cares who you are or what you've accomplished. You're on a gaming forum, posting here because you play the same game as us. You might be jesus in real life, but franctly, who cares? You're Filielle so long as you're posting here; you're a nobody, buckle down and get used to it.

Anye said:
k back on topic.

SRSLY GAIZ 9/11 RLY DINT HAPPEN K?

Discuss. <_<
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-25 08:05:19
Link | Citer | R

Jeesus said:
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

This is all anyone can see when reading your post.

Can this be locked already :/ I had a tea party with my little sisters dolls last night and they provided more intellegent coversation than this nut case.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-25 08:13:14
Link | Citer | R

Those Dolls are sharp. One of them beat me at chess one time.
 Lakshmi.Junyi
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: JDvasquez
By Lakshmi.Junyi 2009-03-25 08:19:12
Link | Citer | R

jfk
rfk
mlk
al
jh
jl
2p
mx
William Cooper
Phil Schneider
and the list goes on.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-25 08:23:50
Link | Citer | R

Wooooodum said:
Those Dolls are sharp. One of them beat me at chess one time.

Yeah that one's a sneaky little *****.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-03-25 09:25:04
Link | Citer | R

Oh lawl, you would know cuz you do that more often than me, but then again i'm busy. Because you don't understand that key emotions trigger things into existence.

This is basically all Earth & Air. Basically Pollution.

You're all so wrapped up in your idealisms of EARTH. Yet you're all full of AIR. Baseless conjections if you need to call it. Air is ALL thought, communication, motions, FORCE. EARTH is this transition.

But In every sense, Earth Is Created by FIRE (Sun / stars / whatever term again in use) But you do not also understand that every human has a BRAIN

& That the brain has brain cells. & That each brain cell has an, "Electromagnetic Field" of it's own. & you don't understand how chakras try to show that significance, nor through another door way of REAL meditation, nor understanding. Even Egypt is insignificant in recognition than it is now, but what, it's only or a few centuries so far? Not millenia, oh no~ Also you don't know people who worked for Pioneer Engineering & others as awesome compared to humdrums.

Since you're such an AIRhead. I'll make this simple to you. What are you without anything that is Fire, Water, Earth.

So, you use EARTH at the moment, this FORM of trying to look BETTER, what happens if you didn't have the luxury of time to type. Now, even better, what are you without WATER. Anything to calm intensity, such as friends~ People have values too, do you want to risk that with showing how false you truly are at everything? Just because I have more value even of myself than you TRY to show. You tire me because I'm annoyed at your EXISTENCE, so bravo for that.

So if you want to cause trouble, it is all here in EVIDENCE, here & finalized, please do not let this 'lil feud become more than it should. Which is from NOTHING to SOMETHING. I don't have to go to your own height just so you can know something better for your self. Wannabe Knight. You lack Knowledge & Nobility in action. You can't even get THAT desire across enough, because it is not YOU at all, you faker / poser / waste of time

i'm convinced to stay away now, you're just another puppet of the devil. why? because you elude things. also, because I rather not be involved with anything actual RMT even in the team by my own suspicion & updates from friends later on ;)

besides, funny that someone like you barely steps up like this now on that caliber, when my in-laws are going to get married a second time IRL this week; at a massive church this time. all marriages will face the devil to break it apart.

thanks for being the example, your strength of eternal spirit showed me not be interested, even by pity / guilt.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-25 09:28:04
Link | Citer | R

You're still a nobody kid, no matter how much magic you spin with your words.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-25 09:37:03
Link | Citer | R

G D, I want some of w/e that guy is smoking.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-25 09:38:33
Link | Citer | R

Word.
 Fairy.Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-03-25 09:44:14
Link | Citer | R

Okay, coming from you makes me feel, [sarcasm] oh-so BaAaAaAaD [/sarcasm] Look, I even BBCode it for your SIMPLE BRAIN to UNDERSTAND BETTER.

I was on Garuda before, who the *** are you? I might wanna say to IncredibleD & his wifey. Also Octavias & other V E T E R A N S. I only been there once, so I should make sure to show them I'm okay & not give them doubt.

Oh yeah, WOOOOOOODUM, i'm sorry i can't even recall your name on that server, just another one of those talked in LS' In-game as RMT.

Here is a gift from me to you especially; http://ladyoftheearth.com

To: Wooooodum Garuda Server

Wooooodum said:
You're still a nobody kid, no matter how much magic you spin with your words.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-25 09:50:30
Link | Citer | R

WhaAaAaAaAt kind of C O M E B A C K is "Who the *** are you?" rofl.

(Wow, random capitulising is very enjoyable. Thanks for showing me that! <3)

PS. There's no BB Code for Sarcasm. Noob.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-25 09:54:51
Link | Citer | R

This is sweet, first this thread starts off with evil goverment plots crazy guy and now we got mystic spirits crazy girl.

Now I'm glad the thread isn't closed :D

Filielle said:

Oh yeah, WOOOOOOODUM, i'm sorry i can't even recall your name on that server, just another one of those talked in LS' In-game as RMT.

Contradicting yourself in one sentence is pro. Musta took some serious channeling to pull that off.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-25 10:52:21
Link | Citer | R

Frobeus said:
This is sweet, first this thread starts off with evil goverment plots crazy guy and now we got mystic spirits crazy girl.

Now I'm glad the thread isn't closed :D

Filielle said:

Contradicting yourself in one sentence is pro. Musta took some serious channeling to pull that off.

LOL, Frob. XD
 Seraph.Jeesus
Serveur: Seraph
user: Jeesus
By Seraph.Jeesus 2009-03-25 11:21:34
Link | Citer | R

[/quote]
This is all anyone can see when reading your post.

Can this be locked already :/ I had a tea party with my little sisters dolls last night and they provided more intellegent coversation than this nut case.[/quote]

Why you still posting then..? You're trying to make it sound like your one of the intellect here yet you dont know how to write "intellegent". Im not trying to find out what you think of me but what you think of 9/11. You made your case or if you can call it that so what else you need to go on about? Same goes to woooooooooooodum. If you disagree with me thats fine i really dont care. Thats what real democracy is about, trying to shut me up only fuels my beliefs.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-25 11:24:28
Link | Citer | R

My post was at Filielle, not you :)
 Shiva.Artemicion
Serveur: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-25 11:32:30

I think she had too much to drink/snort/inject/smoke.

The conflicting elements in this whole debacle is the human will on either side. First, how can people believe that by killing themselves to kill others it will bring any sort of glory to anything? From what I was educated in the Indian religion, it has many parallels with Christianity... some would even say it's Christianity in another language.

Another important prospect is that nothing is outside of "God"... According to the Indian religion both the elephant and the man riding the elephant are aspects of Brahma. How is it that someone can contradict their own religion so much, with such a passion for creating fear in others to kill god to glorify god?

In perspective of the conspiracy theory, this would help so many agendas for those who would want a controlled world order. First this would further seperate the church of man by adding more confusion, and more animosity between the "christians" and the "indians/whatever". This would further push the technological interests into that of security and surveillance, and it would also give more power, by the people, to the government, and it would also help continue to empower money as our means of livelihood. I mean, if anything this sounds like a wild card for so much "control"... whether completely staged or not.

So what's the difficulty? Is it more likely that man is mad only in the government institutions or the religious sect? Both? Is our government just a new form of church and religion focusing on being better than the rest, to unite the rest, or control? As long as man is separate and against each other, there will be war, and there will be someone profiting.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2009-03-25 13:11:57
Link | Citer | R

Conspiracy theories are religions, for all intents and purposes. Once someone is convinced of them, they will form internal rationalizations and explanations for any and all contrary evidence.

I'm not arguing that it's a "weakness" of human nature or even that it's entirely unhealthy. I don't think anyone has the authority to say that.

But while it's easy to point and laugh at 9/11 conspiracy theorists for believing in pretty weird stuff, to be internally consistent you would also need to point and laugh at anyone who believes that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because an ancient rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

A whole lotta people believe the above, and society doesn't mock them like we do 9/11 conspiracy theorists, despite the fact that as flimsy, debunked, and contradictory as the conspiracy theorists' evidence may be, they still have more than most world religions. And no, I'm not bashing Christianity here -- I'm just pointing out people's internal inconsistencies about these subjects.

My point being: it's pretty useless to argue these things, and I can't decide if I'm amused or disappointed that this thread is already nearing 5 pages.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Serveur: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-03-25 13:14:13
Link | Citer | R

That is probably the single best summary of a religion I've ever heard.. >.>
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8