First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Serveur: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-24 14:43:09
Link | Citer | R

Jeesus said:
Look im only trying to open eyes here, if you dont want to beleive in conspiracy you have a right to but dont insult thousands of others who were not satisfied with 9/11 report from Bush friends.

Then don't insult everyone else by expecting us to believe something so outlandish that even Nessie thinks its ridiculous. Occam's Razor is something that you need to look up and think about for a while. TBH you sound just like a jehovah's witness going door to door trying to "open our eyes" when you're the one blinded by stupidity.

Guys I saw a movie! Your cars are robots!!! I'll open your eyes to this truth! The goverment doesn't want us to know about it but Micheal Bay will not be held down by the oppressive machine called the US government. I mean really, if it wasn't true then WTF did he get that film for that movie? Its proof guys, PROOF!
 Seraph.Jeesus
Serveur: Seraph
user: Jeesus
By Seraph.Jeesus 2009-03-24 14:45:34
Link | Citer | R

How am I insulting anyone? Im relating facts... Did I say your a stupid dumbshit if you dont believe what im saying? I said look it up for yourself and pass your own judgement.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-24 14:48:34
Link | Citer | R

Jeesus said:
How am I insulting anyone? Im relating facts... Did I say your a stupid dumbshit if you dont believe what im saying? I said look it up for yourself and pass your own judgement.

Saying things are facts when they are not facts and expecting me to believe it, is the same thing as calling me a "dumbshit".
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-24 14:49:34
Link | Citer | R

i think you guys need a hug! stop the bickering and just both depart.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-24 14:51:24
Link | Citer | R

But then i'll be back to being bored. At least this joke is keeping me slightly entertained lol.
 Seraph.Jeesus
By Seraph.Jeesus 2009-03-24 14:52:38
Link | Citer | R

Alot of the stuff I say IS fact.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-24 14:55:03
Link | Citer | R

Jeesus said:
Alot of the stuff I say IS fact.

Epic
 Hades.Allegro
Serveur: Hades
user: Allegro
By Hades.Allegro 2009-03-24 15:00:23
Link | Citer | R

Occam's razor
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Occam's Razor, also Ockham's Razor,[1] is a principle attributed to the 14th-century English logician and Franciscan friar, William of Ockham. The principle states that the explanation of any phenomenon should make as few assumptions as possible, eliminating those that make no difference in the observable predictions of the explanatory hypothesis or theory. The principle is often expressed in Latin as the lex parsimoniae ("law of parsimony", "law of economy", or "law of succinctness"): entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem, roughly translated as "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity." An alternative version Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate translates "plurality should not be posited without necessity." [2]

When multiple competing hypotheses are equal in other respects, the principle recommends selecting the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions and postulates the fewest entities. It is in this sense that Occam's razor is usually understood.

Originally a tenet of the reductionist philosophy of nominalism, it is more often taken today as an heuristic maxim (rule of thumb) that advises economy, parsimony, or simplicity, often or especially in scientific theories. Here the same caveat applies to confounding topicality with mere simplicity. (A superficially simple phenomenon may have a complex mechanism behind it. A simple explanation would be simplistic if it failed to capture all the essential and relevant parts.)

What a nice dose of uncommon sense! Thanks Frobeus
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-24 15:14:58
Link | Citer | R

I'm sorry you fail at comprehension
 Bahamut.Calyxx
Serveur: Bahamut
user: calyxx
By Bahamut.Calyxx 2009-03-24 15:36:33
Link | Citer | R

Octaviusc said:
Jeesus said:
So can you tell me why they spent 40mil to investigate Bill Clinton's affair with Monica but only 600000 for 9/11 commission. And please answer some of the really important questions in this documentary that proves without a doubt in my mind that this was inside job. Maybe you wont be able to but at least admit that a more thorough investigation should have been done, like letting investigator inspect the 42" metal beams "melted" by fire, which of course is impossible, and concrete pulverized from the buildings comming down... Oh yea and building 7... Sure, bits of fire did all of this.

Yea but what about the plane that hit the pentagon there was nothing left at all im willing to bet mybee you can melt to an extent but a whold plane... and they also say that those building where meant to withstand multiple plane crash's and did you notice how both buildings fell stright down hmmmm that happen's yea when they plan it to happen like that. it wouldnt fall stright down and wouldnt fall that fast!

Uhh...if you don't think metal can't melt then you're sadly mistaken. Ever heard of a plasma cutter? ANY material known to man once gotten hot enough can melt end of story. You need to do some engineering research before you throw out your opinions.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-24 15:45:50
Link | Citer | R

Jeesus said:

Yea but what about the plane that hit the pentagon there was nothing left at all im willing to bet mybee you can melt to an extent but a whold plane... and they also say that those building where meant to withstand multiple plane crash's and did you notice how both buildings fell stright down hmmmm that happen's yea when they plan it to happen like that. it wouldnt fall stright down and wouldnt fall that fast!

Oh man, I missed this gem earlier. Didn't realize that falling buildings were equiped with anti gravity devices. GDI George Bush's brother must have deactivated them when he was planting bombs in the buildings.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-24 15:48:16
Link | Citer | R

Calyxx said:
Octaviusc said:
Jeesus said:
So can you tell me why they spent 40mil to investigate Bill Clinton's affair with Monica but only 600000 for 9/11 commission. And please answer some of the really important questions in this documentary that proves without a doubt in my mind that this was inside job. Maybe you wont be able to but at least admit that a more thorough investigation should have been done, like letting investigator inspect the 42" metal beams "melted" by fire, which of course is impossible, and concrete pulverized from the buildings comming down... Oh yea and building 7... Sure, bits of fire did all of this.

Uhh...if you don't think metal can't melt then you're sadly mistaken. Ever heard of a plasma cutter? ANY material known to man once gotten hot enough can melt end of story. You need to do some engineering research before you throw out your opinions.

The towers were made to withstand crashes from smaller planes and at lower speeds.
They were built to withstand a plane getting lost leaving from Jfk or something which means the plane would of been going at a much slower speed and most planes were smaller when the towers were built back in the 70's.
 Midgardsormr.Darkfire
user: Darkfire
By Midgardsormr.Darkfire 2009-03-24 15:50:33
Link | Citer | R

lolConspiracy Theorists = lolUFO Hunters :)
 Bahamut.Calyxx
By Bahamut.Calyxx 2009-03-24 15:57:08
Link | Citer | R

Don’t know how much I buy into all of this but it makes you think. If you haven’t seen zeitgeist watch it!
And no one said anything about the fighter jet's that are always deployed within minuets of a plane acting strangely flying off course well where were they then. There was ALOT of stuff that went wrong that day and not much of an explanation. Like why no pics of the plane hitting the pentagon you would think they’d want you to see that. The pics of the WTC are everywhere and its a government building also.
And the fact that all 3 building feel straight down does that happen? Thought that’s one reason why they have demolition crews so that buildings don’t fall on other building WTF
 Seraph.Jeesus
By Seraph.Jeesus 2009-03-24 16:02:32
Link | Citer | R

Watch those films and see for yourself, dont just stand there and believe everything your gov says. This is only smoke to our eyes, behind the curtains is where it gets interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk7htWPF874&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAS4TIYF68A&feature=related
 Seraph.Jeesus
By Seraph.Jeesus 2009-03-24 16:08:56
Link | Citer | R

Calyxx said:
Don’t know how much I buy into all of this but it makes you think. If you haven’t seen zeitgeist watch it!
And no one said anything about the fighter jet's that are always deployed within minuets of a plane acting strangely flying off course well where were they then. There was ALOT of stuff that went wrong that day and not much of an explanation. Like why no pics of the plane hitting the pentagon you would think they’d want you to see that. The pics of the WTC are everywhere and its a government building also.
And the fact that all 3 building feel straight down does that happen? Thought that’s one reason why they have demolition crews so that buildings don’t fall on other building WTF

There is sooo many stuff i didnt mention from these films there is just too much.
 Bahamut.Calyxx
By Bahamut.Calyxx 2009-03-24 16:08:56
Link | Citer | R

or go to http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
For the both full length movies
 Bahamut.Calyxx
By Bahamut.Calyxx 2009-03-24 16:11:46
Link | Citer | R

yea i know very true lol... Watch it ppl =)
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-03-24 16:15:31
Link | Citer | R

This all goes back to my first question. If the government was willing to kill 3k of its own people and hurt its self greatly financially why wouldn't they kill a few dozen exposing the truth or part of the truth? Also if you guys don't know when you heat up metals they get weak. Thats how blacksmiths make swords.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Serveur: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-24 16:30:26
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Quite an interesting video. Despite its good insight to help open eyes and minds alike to what may or may not be true, it should be taken like a grain of salt as much as any official government or media based report of what has happened in the past and in the present alike. To immediately conform or believe what is given to you (on either side of the argument) without question or observed judgment defeats the purpose in of itself to think freely, observe and question higher figures to elevate awareness on a factual levels.

In other words, it's good to check this out, observe and question these so called realities and come to a personal based conclusion or judgment. However, to immediately assume what is laid out before you as fact and use it to alienate and judge others would be equally counter productive as those who would close their eyes and minds and dismiss the countless possibilities of what may or may not be and to accept a given answer without question simply because it is deemed worthy enough by popular standards or that given by a higher authority.

Think for yourself. Question authority. Learn with an open mind and open eyes to progress yourself as an exceptional, independent and individual human being.
 Seraph.Fartaru
user: Fartaru
By Seraph.Fartaru 2009-03-24 16:35:25
Link | Citer | R

I'm going to go check and see if my ***sold...
 Ragnarok.Anye
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-24 16:38:39
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Quite an interesting video. Despite its good insight to help open eyes and minds alike to what may or may not be true, it should be taken like a grain of salt as much as any official government or media based report of what has happened in the past and in the present alike. To immediately conform or believe what is given to you (on either side of the argument) without question or observed judgment defeats the purpose in of itself to think freely, observe and question higher figures to elevate awareness on a factual levels.

In other words, it's good to check this out, observe and question these so called realities and come to a personal based conclusion or judgment. However, to immediately assume what is laid out before you as fact and use it to alienate and judge others would be equally counter productive as those who would close their eyes and minds and dismiss the countless possibilities of what may or may not be and to accept a given answer without question simply because it is deemed worthy enough by popular standards or that given by a higher authority.

QFT, Art. Nicely worded.^^
 Ragnarok.Azura
user: azura84
By Ragnarok.Azura 2009-03-24 20:50:52
Link | Citer | R

*takes a deep breath*

Quote:
In other words, it's good to check this out, observe and question these so called realities and come to a personal based conclusion or judgment. However, to immediately assume what is laid out before you as fact and use it to alienate and judge others would be equally counter productive as those who would close their eyes and minds and dismiss the countless possibilities of what may or may not be and to accept a given answer without question simply because it is deemed ....

*passes out*

*thinks in his sleep; he took the words right outa my mouth*
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-24 21:10:58
Link | Citer | R

Azura said:
*takes a deep breath*

Quote:
In other words, it's good to check this out, observe and question these so called realities and come to a personal based conclusion or judgment. However, to immediately assume what is laid out before you as fact and use it to alienate and judge others would be equally counter productive as those who would close their eyes and minds and dismiss the countless possibilities of what may or may not be and to accept a given answer without question simply because it is deemed ....

*passes out*

*thinks in his sleep; he took the words right outa my mouth*

You been kissing my Arty again! :o
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2009-03-24 22:22:16
Link | Citer | R

While I agree the "question everything" take is great on a theoretical and ideological basis, and sounds great in a forum post or college term paper, it is usually self-destructive out in the real world without a proper tolerance threshold.

If I assert that 2+2=4 and you're fine with that, but when an authority figure says the same, you start to doubt its veracity simply because always question authority, you're not a rugged nonconfirmist nor an irreverant social commentator -- you're a sociopath.

If I then assert that 2+2=3 and you believe me anyway because how can you really know, you're not commendably iconoclastic nor charmingly open-minded -- you're dangerously unstable, and/or you recently turned 14 and still haven't outgrown your first exciting foray into self-validating existential philosophy.
Serveur: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-24 22:23:21
Link | Citer | R

Jaerik said:
you're dangerously unstable, and/or you recently turned 14

I lol'd ^^
 Shiva.Phioness
user: Phioness
By Shiva.Phioness 2009-03-24 23:40:45
Link | Citer | R

I had an idiot hippie pass me out a pamphlet once that stated this same 911 conspiracy crap. I read it, came back and leveled that c@#k sucker. One of the best, most satisfying, damn punches I have ever delivered too. Made that f*(&er eat some of his teeth, and told him the next time he's gonna be spreading worlthess f#$%ing garbage around, not to hand it out to someone who has friends getting blown to bits over in that f%^&ing shithole they call the Middle East.

So in short to all those who actually accept such garbage: F%^k you and your conspiracy.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2009-03-25 01:07:21
Link | Citer | R

ohh come on people... go and play the new MMORPG(no fees,massive world to explore, increible npc AI,highest resolution graphics, fully pvp, from the creators of IRL) "Outside"... =D
Can we let that people rest already? let's honor them...
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-25 01:17:11
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Phioness said:
I had an idiot hippie pass me out a pamphlet once that stated this same 911 conspiracy crap. I read it, came back and leveled that c@#k sucker. One of the best, most satisfying, damn punches I have ever delivered too. Made that f*(&er eat some of his teeth, and told him the next time he's gonna be spreading worlthess f#$%ing garbage around, not to hand it out to someone who has friends getting blown to bits over in that f%^&ing shithole they call the Middle East.

So in short to all those who actually accept such garbage: F%^k you and your conspiracy.

And I suppose a simple disagreement with his concepts justifies your violence? You sir sound like a dangerous human being.

Why didn't you just throw the pamphlet away? People are allowed to feel or believe what they want to. Nobody is forcing you to conform or believe it yourself. Simply just a passed on message for you to examine yourself. If you don't like it, it's simply a piece of paper and nothing more. In no way shape or form does it's content constitute punching them in the face.

I can't help but find great irony that you would hit someone passing out a pamphlet containing an ideal that may or may not be true, which you had every right to believe, look into, ignore or otherwise disregard without use of violence. This makes you more alienating and condescending than the "hippie" handing out these paper pamphlets while you in turn use your fist to set your ideals into people's heads... Literally.

Jaerik said:
While I agree the "question everything" take is great on a theoretical and ideological basis, and sounds great in a forum post or college term paper, it is usually self-destructive out in the real world without a proper tolerance threshold.

If I assert that 2+2=4 and you're fine with that, but when an authority figure says the same, you start to doubt its veracity simply because always question authority, you're not a rugged nonconfirmist nor an irreverant social commentator -- you're a sociopath.

If I then assert that 2+2=3 and you believe me anyway because how can you really know, you're not commendably iconoclastic nor charmingly open-minded -- you're dangerously unstable, and/or you recently turned 14 and still haven't outgrown your first exciting foray into self-validating existential philosophy.

Aye, my previous post was mostly made to suggest that one should think openly and freely for themselves rather than conforming and abiding by socially or politically set standards of what is truthful and is not when it goes against your natural gut instinct of what is and is not. If something doesn't sit right with you, by all means question it and speak freely.

Of course, to certain matters this distinguishes the difference between being an independent free thinking individual from a mentally unstable and troubled sociopath victim lol.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8