First Page 2 3 4 ... 16 17 18
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-05 09:59:52
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Murisia said: »
You are quite right Nik. I can't control people and what they do. Learned that a long time ago. I also learned not to give a damn what people say about me. So mockery or poor criticism is negligible when it comes to this. Though saying I'm doing the same thing? Did I call someone a failure? Did I call out any names at all? Insult anyone in particular? I think looking back through all these posts the answer is NO.

You wanted a reaction. Intent has nothing to do with it.

Look, you can't control the reaction. You can't control how people perceive your intentions.

You meant well perhaps. You used nice words. You didn't intend to insult anyone. But it doesn't work that way. I can still be insulted.

And you can still be angry with me even if I was only trying to help.

Your personal feelings are you own. But once you put them out there now they are ours and just look at how all of us idiots responded.

Personal conversation is a two way street and try as we might, goddess altana help us, some people still twist everything we say wrong.

I want to make a statement that can never be mistaken
paint it on a canvas carve those thousand words in stone
use it as a cornerstone for a tower that time can never crumble
build a shrine to hold my soul so that I can live forever.

but the words all change and lose their meaning
the canvas fades and the stone wear away.

everyone sees my words through their own perception.
it's the same as a painting. people all stand around gawking at it trying to understand it's meaning or understand what the artist was trying to say. but you can't. it's not possible for you to see things through my point of view. Nor can I see yours.

Not because I don't want to. But because I'm not you. I haven't been through all the things you have in the same way you went through them.

None of us understands each other. The best that we can hope for is understanding that we can't.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Serveur: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-05 10:00:27
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Drakenv said: »
Best ff ever but that's off topic lol

Like I said. I do not disagree with most of you. There are times criteria needs to be met, there are times people just need to grow up and deal with it, there are times that certain gear makes things much easier.

I'm not saying it's wrong to be at the top. If you read the O.O I just want people to remember where they came from.
I came from not being a whiny ***. The end.

Actually. From the attitude you portray at this topic I would assume you fall in at the ones that I mentioned at the beginning. When you started you were nothing. Just a pixel and a name. If you stop and look that's all you still are. So the attitude can cease. Just because you don't like someone standing up for someone else doesn't mean you need to stand on a rocking chair and make yourself look like the bigger fool that you are. Insults and attitudes especially over discussions like this only shows how childish we can be and that includes myself.
Best ff ever but that's off topic lol

Like I said. I do not disagree with most of you. There are times criteria needs to be met, there are times people just need to grow up and deal with it, there are times that certain gear makes things much easier.

I'm not saying it's wrong to be at the top. If you read the O.O I just want people to remember where they came from.
I came from not being a whiny ***. The end.

Actually. From the attitude you portray at this topic I would assume you fall in at the ones that I mentioned at the beginning. When you started you were nothing. Just a pixel and a name. If you stop and look that's all you still are. So the attitude can cease. Just because you don't like someone standing up for someone else doesn't mean you need to stand on a rocking chair and make yourself look like the bigger fool that you are. Insults and attitudes especially over discussions like this only shows how childish we can be and that includes myself.
Again if you are taking my bluntness as insults it proves my point. If you take what I say towards you is only showing the emotional weakness you have. If you were truly going to defend your friend vs whoever the *** is a real man would speak to them not post a topic basically screaming, “look at me at what happen join me in this but I won’t deal with the person at hand just make a statement to have others behind my cause because I’m too weak to handle it myself.” Fact. Elitist are morons yes you’re right but you are letting them win by writing a silly topic as this. Another fact.
By fonewear 2018-04-05 10:00:47
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
You are quite right Nik. I can't control people and what they do. Learned that a long time ago. I also learned not to give a damn what people say about me. So mockery or poor criticism is negligible when it comes to this. Though saying I'm doing the same thing? Did I call someone a failure? Did I call out any names at all? Insult anyone in particular? I think looking back through all these posts the answer is NO.
Nikolce is a troll (his shtick is extreme pessimism & cynicism, kinda the cranky old man type). And so is fonewear (he admits to being drunk 24/7). Don't bother reading their posts if you were expecting any kind of on-topic engagement. Just saving your time since you seem to not be familiar with some of the old posters here.

Otherwise, yeah. Don't look down on those behind you, and don't feel too proud to get advice from those ahead of you.

How dare you assume my level of alcohol consumption without my consent !
[+]
 Asura.Murisia
Serveur: Asura
user: Murisia
By Asura.Murisia 2018-04-05 10:01:29
Link | Citer | R

I appreciate the heads up and actually look down on none of them. If anything look forward to many discussions (hopefully on topic) in the future
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-05 10:02:33
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Nikolce is a troll (his shtick is extreme pessimism & cynicism, kinda the cranky old man type). And so is fonewear (he admits to being drunk 24/7). Don't bother reading their posts if you were expecting any kind of on-topic engagement. Just saving your time since you seem to not be familiar with some of the old posters here.

Otherwise, yeah. Don't look down on those behind you, and don't feel too proud to get advice from those ahead of you.

How dare you assume my level of alcohol consumption without my consent !
But rum
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-05 10:03:06
Link | Citer | R

The most elite thing to do is to ignore everyone in the entire game and do nothing. Filthy casuals.
That’s too smart!
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-05 10:03:22
Link | Citer | R

Some day when FFXI ends we will all look to this thread and say what was it all for....
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-04-05 10:05:45
Link | Citer | R

Can I play MNK yet guys?
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-04-05 10:05:49
Link | Citer | R

The gear people have is not exactly indicative of their skill level yet the organization and use of it ~is~ indicative. Now if the person is truly interested in bettering themselves then everything is good cause gear can be acquired easily enough, its when they don't want to learn and get better that people start having issues.

I don't know the friend or situation involved, but as someone who's had the insult "elitist" thrown at them for asking people to play better we should all be wary when someone use's it emotionally. FFXI, like most MMORPGs, is a vertical progressive game. Criticizing people for expecting vertical progression from people is kinda dumb.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-05 10:05:52
Link | Citer | R

Some day when FFXI ends we will all look to this thread and say what was it all for....
For the tears so tasty and salty nom nom nom one more step to spiritual confirmation.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-05 10:06:13
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
Can I play MNK yet guys?

Not only that my entire linkshell recruits monks. 18 man monk is the best.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-05 10:06:38
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
The gear people have is not exactly indicative of their skill level yet the organization and use of it ~is~ indicative. Now if the person is truly interested in bettering themselves then everything is good cause gear can be acquired easily enough, its when they don't want to learn and get better that people start having issues.

I don't know the friend or situation involved, but as someone who's had the insult "elitist" thrown at them for asking people to play better we should all be wary when someone use's it emotionally. FFXI, like most MMORPGs, is a vertical progressive game. Criticizing people for expecting vertical progression from people is kinda dumb.
Hmm point is valid.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-05 10:07:03
Link | Citer | R

Can I play MNK yet guys?
Depends
By fonewear 2018-04-05 10:07:24
Link | Citer | R

For the tears so tasty and salty nom nom nom one more step to spiritual confirmation.

FFXI Ends video plays:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-05 10:08:29
Link | Citer | R

Nikolce is a troll

I'm an elf. You can't play XI as a troll dingdong.

But no, you can certainly perceive me as a troll. And that's my point.

Ask yourself this important question. Since you've obviously dismissed me as a troll, Who do you think your opinion of me matters to? Anyone?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-04-05 10:08:29
Link | Citer | R

Can I play MNK yet guys?

Is it frowned up on like SMN burn?

Can I play MNK yet guys?
Depends

You wont judge me right?
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-05 10:09:21
Link | Citer | R

FFXI Ends video plays:

YouTube Video Placeholder
Omg dies. You win for today hilarious lol
[+]
 Asura.Murisia
user: Murisia
By Asura.Murisia 2018-04-05 10:09:25
Link | Citer | R

Actually bluntness is most appreciated. Rather someone be blunt than lie to my face. As for the dealing with. Yes he dealt with the problem himself. This posting is because of what happened to him not for him. There is a difference. I'm doing this based on my opinions. Yes it's wrong we got it out there but like several said a few pages ago sometimes it's necessary. How do we know when how do we determine This? Hell if I know.

I know that the attitude of most elitist people sick. Attitude means a lot. Sometimes I can come off as harsh cold and cruel myself but again I've gotten used to not worrying about what others think. I happen to agree with you on that drake.

And I apologize for being a step behind in the postings. I'm doing this from cellphone >.>
By fonewear 2018-04-05 10:09:29
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Nikolce is a troll

I'm an elf. You can't play XI as a troll dingdong.

But no, you can certainly perceive me as a troll. And that's my point.

Ask yourself this important question. Since you've obviously dismissed me as a troll, Who do you think your opinion of me matters to? Anyone?

Anyone that disagrees with me is a troll or an elitist.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-05 10:10:17
Link | Citer | R

Can I play MNK yet guys?

Is it frowned up on like SMN burn?

Can I play MNK yet guys?
Depends

You wont judge me right?
First step is to close your eyes and say, “awhhhhhh” :0
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-04-05 10:10:38
Link | Citer | R

Okay, you guys are side tracking me from finishing tiz, gotta go!
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-05 10:11:48
Link | Citer | R

Actually bluntness is most appreciated. Rather someone be blunt than lie to my face. As for the dealing with. Yes he dealt with the problem himself. This posting is because of what happened to him not for him. There is a difference. I'm doing this based on my opinions. Yes it's wrong we got it out there but like several said a few pages ago sometimes it's necessary. How do we know when how do we determine This? Hell if I know.

I know that the attitude of most elitist people sick. Attitude means a lot. Sometimes I can come off as harsh cold and cruel myself but again I've gotten used to not worrying about what others think. I happen to agree with you on that drake.

And I apologize for being a step behind in the postings. I'm doing this from cellphone >.>
So am I but I love running progs. Back to the Indian fonewear does he kill all the white men for littering!? I must know.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-05 10:12:21
Link | Citer | R

Okay, you guys are side tracking me from finishing tiz, gotta go!
Tiz *** or diz ***? Which one?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-05 10:13:34
Link | Citer | R

So am I but I love running progs. Back to the Indian fonewear does he kill all the white men for littering!? I must know.

After you beat FFXI a native american comes down from the sky and says "Let's bury the hatchet we smoke em peace pipes" Then he smiles.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-05 10:15:06
Link | Citer | R

After you beat FFXI a native american comes down from the sky and says "Let's bury the hatchet we smoke em peace pipes" Then he smiles.
; ; then you’re in a cart starting ff14 I knew it!
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-05 10:20:41
Link | Citer | R

I'm doing this from cellphone >.>

You read my posts on a cellphone!?!?

[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-05 10:21:11
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I'm doing this from cellphone >.>

You read my posts on a cellphone!?!?

Lol
By fonewear 2018-04-05 10:24:54
Link | Citer | R

I'm standing outside my neighbors house hijacking their wi fi...
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-05 10:26:37
Link | Citer | R

I'm standing outside my neighbors house hijacking their wi fi...
By fonewear 2018-04-05 10:28:54
Link | Citer | R

This thread helped me to stop cutting. Thanks Elitism !
First Page 2 3 4 ... 16 17 18