I'm too elitist to read.

I pay people to read for me yo.
By fonewear 2018-04-05 09:32:32
Link | Citer | R

Quizzy said: »
fonewear said: »
I'm too elitist to read.

I pay people to read for me yo.

So much for the not reading part eh ? You can't even follow your own advice.
By Quizzy 2018-04-05 09:33:35
Link | Citer | R

So much for the not reading part eh ? You can't even follow your own advice.

I bet you think I'm typing this too.

*** noobs.
By fonewear 2018-04-05 09:33:53
Link | Citer | R

Page 2 and this thread is already the greatest FFXI thread of all time. We must get to the bottom of elitism before it is too late.
 Asura.Murisia
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Murisia
By Asura.Murisia 2018-04-05 09:34:24
Link | Citer | R

You are quite right Nik. I can't control people and what they do. Learned that a long time ago. I also learned not to give a damn what people say about me. So mockery or poor criticism is negligible when it comes to this. Though saying I'm doing the same thing? Did I call someone a failure? Did I call out any names at all? Insult anyone in particular? I think looking back through all these posts the answer is NO.
By fonewear 2018-04-05 09:35:47
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Murisia said: »
You are quite right Nik. I can't control people and what they do. Learned that a long time ago. I also learned not to give a damn what people say about me. So mockery or poor criticism is negligible when it comes to this. Though saying I'm doing the same thing? Did I call someone a failure? Did I call out any names at all? Insult anyone in particular? I think looking back through all these posts the answer is NO.

Elitist tend to stay with other elitist. Let them have their small groups. What happens in those linkshells. Is people get burned out quick and join a linkshell that isn't filled with ***. You can do content without being surrounded by *** hats.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Serveur: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-05 09:36:18
Link | Citer | R

geigei said: »
I try to troll them "elitist" but forum police is stalking me.
Someone’s feelers got hurt and now they want a safe place to whine. That basically sums this one up. Elitestists suck but grow a pair Jesus.
 Asura.Murisia
By Asura.Murisia 2018-04-05 09:36:49
Link | Citer | R

I said I don't care what they think of me. I care for my friends and family. Insulting me means nothing
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-05 09:37:08
Link | Citer | R

So if you don't care what other people think why even post about it ?
Because they like to contradict themselves and prove the low intelligence they have by becoming what they dislike.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-05 09:37:38
Link | Citer | R

I said I don't care what they think of me. I care for my friends and family. Insulting me means nothing

Let's try it out. You manners are those of a Welshman and your odor brings tears to my eyes.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-05 09:37:57
Link | Citer | R

Understood. Tell your friend to grow a pair the real world will eat him up like nothing.
 Asura.Murisia
By Asura.Murisia 2018-04-05 09:40:36
Link | Citer | R

If you can smell me from here it must be ripe as for the Welsh I am part.

As for my friend they know nothing of me posting I did this of my own accord
By fonewear 2018-04-05 09:41:57
Link | Citer | R

Tell your friend to gather round the ffxiah server we got much to discuss.

It all began with a stone...
[+]
 Asura.Murisia
By Asura.Murisia 2018-04-05 09:45:30
Link | Citer | R

Best ff ever but that's off topic lol

Like I said. I do not disagree with most of you. There are times criteria needs to be met, there are times people just need to grow up and deal with it, there are times that certain gear makes things much easier.

I'm not saying it's wrong to be at the top. If you read the O.O I just want people to remember where they came from.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-05 09:46:10
Link | Citer | R

Like I said. I do not disagree with most of you. There are times criteria needs to be met, there are times people just need to grow up and deal with it, there are times that certain gear makes things much easier.

I'm not saying it's wrong to be at the top. If you read the O.O I just want people to remember where they came from.
I came from not being a whiny ***. The end.
[+]
By Quizzy 2018-04-05 09:47:11
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Drakenv said: »

What happened?
 Asura.Verbannt
user: Akton
By Asura.Verbannt 2018-04-05 09:47:18
Link | Citer | R

Murisia how long has your friend played xi, how often do they play, what job were they on and what content were they trying to do? purely out of curiosity.
 Asura.Murisia
By Asura.Murisia 2018-04-05 09:47:28
Link | Citer | R

Is the insult meant to phase me? As stated previously I really don't give a **** what you think about my endeavors.
By fonewear 2018-04-05 09:48:00
Link | Citer | R

Don't be fooled by the REMA weapons that I got...I'm still Jenny from the block .
[+]
 Asura.Murisia
By Asura.Murisia 2018-04-05 09:49:31
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Verbannt said: »
Murisia how long has your friend played xi, how often do they play, what job were they on and what content were they trying to do? purely out of curiosity.

The how long I can't attest to. They play daily they are a main why as for content I'm not sure lol. We're more social friends than anything
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-05 09:51:01
Link | Citer | R

Is the insult meant to phase me? As stated previously I really don't give a **** what you think about my endeavors.
No your friend even letting the insult bug them enough to whine to you even if it wasn’t as bad as you make it proves their patheticness. But carry on with the whine fest tears are tasty. I’m not insulting you I’m blunt if that isn’t PC enough for you I’m sorry rather be honest then whine like a child.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-05 09:52:14
Link | Citer | R

What happened?
Fisted many things dried blood etc. You know how the dead taste I assume?
 Asura.Murisia
By Asura.Murisia 2018-04-05 09:53:46
Link | Citer | R

Actually. From the attitude you portray at this topic I would assume you fall in at the ones that I mentioned at the beginning. When you started you were nothing. Just a pixel and a name. If you stop and look that's all you still are. So the attitude can cease. Just because you don't like someone standing up for someone else doesn't mean you need to stand on a rocking chair and make yourself look like the bigger fool that you are. Insults and attitudes especially over discussions like this only shows how childish we can be and that includes myself.
By Quizzy 2018-04-05 09:53:51
Link | Citer | R

You know how the dead taste I assume?

I don't remember ever eating anything that was alive at the time of consumption, unless you count single cell organisms, and the occasional mosquito.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-05 09:55:22
Link | Citer | R

You know how the dead taste I assume?

I don't remember ever eating anything that was alive at the time of consumption, unless you count single cell organisms, and the occasional mosquito.
Aren’t they pokey with a sweetness though? Different kinds of blood in a mosquito mm.
By fonewear 2018-04-05 09:56:22
Link | Citer | R

The most elite thing to do is to ignore everyone in the entire game and do nothing. Filthy casuals.
 Asura.Verbannt
user: Akton
By Asura.Verbannt 2018-04-05 09:57:46
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Verbannt said: »

The how long I can't attest to. They play daily they are a main why as for content I'm not sure lol. We're more social friends than anything

Well in my experience even casual whm are more than enough for most content so really cant see why someone would berate them. Generally whm's can be severely undergeared and do fine. (and use the nostrum addon, that thing is amazing)
 Asura.Murisia
By Asura.Murisia 2018-04-05 09:59:09
Link | Citer | R

I don't know that add-on. But ya.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2018-04-05 09:59:18
Link | Citer | R

Nikolce is a troll (his shtick is extreme pessimism & cynicism, kinda the cranky old man type). And so is fonewear (he admits to being drunk 24/7). Don't bother reading their posts if you were expecting any kind of on-topic engagement. Just saving your time since you seem to not be familiar with some of the old posters here.

Otherwise, yeah. Don't look down on those behind you, and don't feel too proud to get advice from those ahead of you.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18