Oooo this good for everyone ;).
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2018-04-11 21:56:40
Link | Citer | R

There's zero point to elitism these days. Now, the main goal of anyone playing should be just to keep chugging along, farming your items, and not being an idiotic douchebag that:
a. asks for gear help, and does the exact opposite
2. asks for how a new content/fight works, before the servers go live
D. generally annoys the piss out of the community in every post they do

in other words, don't be Vise
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Serveur: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-11 21:57:52
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
There's zero point to elitism these days. Now, the main goal of anyone playing should be just to keep chugging along, farming your items, and not being an idiotic douchebag that:
a. asks for gear help, and does the exact opposite
2. asks for how a new content/fight works, before the servers go live
D. generally annoys the piss out of the community in every post they do

in other words, don't be Vise

There goes my hero!!!! ; ;
 Asura.Taberif
Serveur: Asura
user: Taberif
By Asura.Taberif 2018-04-11 22:04:13
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Drakenv said: »
think critically and about the good and bad in everyone is pretty much what this seems to be saying(shades-of-gray vs black&white). Although I would argue; Stereotyping exist for a reason, right-or-wrong, because its exhausting to think critically 24/7.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-11 22:05:42
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Taberif said: »
Odin.Drakenv said: »
think critically and about the good and bad in everyone is pretty much what this seems to be saying(shades-of-gray vs black&white). Although I would argue; Stereotyping exist for a reason, right-or-wrong, because its exhausting to think critically 24/7.
The question is..50 shades of grey or 50 shades of lame!
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-11 22:51:10
Link | Citer | R

I'm a fan of the stupidity as much as the next guy but this has clearly run it's course.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-11 23:49:18
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
I'm a fan of the stupidity as much as the next guy but this has clearly run it's course.
But mom!

Yeah true :)
 Asura.Cloudblade
By Asura.Cloudblade 2018-04-12 00:18:06
Link | Citer | R

This is still going? I might as well add to it for some more fun, I guess. Drakenv, you are not only a bad troll, but you also can't even read and comprehend well. If I am going to continue to make fun of a troll and let him show how stupid he is to anybody with even a modicum of intelligence, at least make it worth my time.

You did at least prove the point I was making that you would respond worse to somebody using your logic against you than others respond when you use your logic against them, so that was fun. I am actually, from an evidentiary view, afraid you might have severe mental issues, and I hate to toy with people who do.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-12 00:26:33
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Cloudblade said: »
This is still going? I might as well add to it for some more fun, I guess. Drakenv, you are not only a bad troll, but you also can't even read and comprehend well. If I am going to continue to make fun of a troll and let him show how stupid he is to anybody with even a modicum of intelligence, at least make it worth my time.

You did at least prove the point I was making that you would respond worse to somebody using your logic against you than others respond when you use your logic against them, so that was fun. I am actually, from an evidentiary view, afraid you might have severe mental issues, and I hate to toy with people who do.
Not only have people PMed me asking why do you even try when you just copy me but why it takes so long for you to respond. I understand thinking of an original response is mentally challenging for you but please try to actually make fun of me. Vize insults better than you and that’s just sad.
 Asura.Cloudblade
By Asura.Cloudblade 2018-04-12 01:03:17
Link | Citer | R

To the actual topic of the thread, I would posture that the issue is with the terms being used: being "elite" versus being "elitist." "Elitist" people tend to look down on others due to psychological disorders (namely low self esteem), while "elite" people use their knowledge to help others while still showing a large degree of competence. The OP's comment indicated an "elitist" person claiming that REMA's make a person elite, but the number of people with large numbers of REMA's who can't do their job demonstrably show that to be a false assertion by the "elitist."

To Draken, there is a large time gap because I don't really care about this due to your lack of ability. There is no challenge when I've already let you show yourself to be a horrible troll. I am making fun of you passively by letting you show yourself to be an idiot without much of any input from me so there is little reason for me to try or care. You don't even get that I was using your words against you sarcastically to show that you can't take even the little you dish out, and you fell for that amazingly well based on your responses. You might also notice that nobody against you has broken the forum rules while you have broken them repeatedly in your asinine rants. All I can do now is pity you.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-12 01:11:12
Link | Citer | R

To the actual topic of the thread, I would posture that the issue is with the terms being used: being "elite" versus being "elitist." "Elitist" people tend to look down on others due to psychological disorders (namely low self esteem), while "elite" people use their knowledge to help others while still showing a large degree of competence. The OP's comment indicated an "elitist" person claiming that REMA's make a person elite, but the number of people with large numbers of REMA's who can't do their job demonstrably show that to be a false assertion by the "elitist."

To Draken, there is a large time gap because I don't really care about this due to your lack of ability. There is no challenge when I've already let you show yourself to be a horrible troll. I am making fun of you passively by letting you show yourself to be an idiot without much of any input from me so there is little reason for me to try or care. You don't even get that I was using your words against you sarcastically to show that you can't take even the little you dish out, and you fell for that amazingly well based on your responses. You might also notice that nobody against you has broken the forum rules while you have broken them repeatedly in your asinine rants. All I can do now is pity you.
When all you can do is copy someone’s words and try to use their insults against them just proves you have 0 original thought which in conclusion can’t phase anyone. I have reviewed my responses which show no emotional reaction to your “insults” because they weren’t original. And like others who have pointed out the real reason it took you so long to respond was because your brain cannot create anything that’s even an insult. Since I must get my beauty sleep you’ve got 10 hours to think of a true original insult. You act like using my words against is a troll but no it just proves how much you adore me little guy. The more you respond the more you can’t let go. So cute when you try hard :pinches your cheek too:

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-12 08:09:34
Link | Citer | R

I don't really care about this.

You cared enough to make a sock account after being Perma banned to stalk him...And all any one here has asked for in return is a little bit of originality in your insults.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-12 08:12:07
Link | Citer | R

You are welcome.
By fonewear 2018-04-12 08:12:57
Link | Citer | R

We need a feature that auto detects long posts and strikeouts the text.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-12 08:24:37
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
We need a feature that auto detects long posts and strikeouts the text.

I prefer, just auto deletes them. If you can't express your thoughts in near-twitter format, no one needs to waste their time reading it.

And if you quote, a huge quote, delete that ***too. Unless it's a quote from a maint/update/campaign.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-12 10:39:52
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
no one needs to waste their time reading it.

I DO!!!

skim or block Bitchy Flibbertigibbet! this ain't "eirly's private ffxiah forums" where everyone has to conform to your preferences.
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-04-12 20:37:38
Link | Citer | R

First Page 2 3 ... 17 18