First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18
By Afania 2018-04-11 14:57:39
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Drakenv said: »
Afania said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
you can disagree with reality all you want but take it from me. the second you put on the white coat with the really really long sleeves your nose with get itchy.

fairness and unfairness/hot and cold/good and evil/light and dark

Perhaps I used the wrong word then.....

OP received more upvote than most ah posts. That means what he said is something people want to read, objectively speaking.

In that way it's more useful than majority of other AH posts, thus not useless.

If someone doesn't like it, or disagree with it, or claim it's useless post, they are probably the minority.

It's also the obvious reason why the other thread gets removed. It has no market because it's not positive.

Human are jerks by nature, but majority of human also like the idea of being positive. Deal with it.
Having your friends vote for something does not count. And fun fact there are more crybabies than strong individuals in the world. I don’t agree with the elitest attitude but I also know what makes them angry. That is by not acknowledging their exist or letting the childish statements of “look at his REMAs and look at mine.” That comment alone made the individual childish not elitest. By acknowledging their exist or statement puts them in the same boat. Hell this was taught to me in elementary school wtf are they teaching kids these days? Cry about it instead?

Majority of upvote wasn't his friend. They are just readers that agree with him.

His post also didn't scream "die elitists die" nor target at anyone, more like share feelings by reminding us to be humble after witness some forum drama. It only became Darian v.s Alfy thing a few pages after, it doesn't change the nature of original post.

I don't think there is anything wrong to remind us to stay humble all the time, he didn't criticize others harshly either.

If you read the OP post as another elitist crybaby post, then you missed his point completely.

Quote:
This post isn't directed at anyone in particular, but more so at all of us including MYSELF, that needs to be reminded at times where we come from.
There was no point or fact. It’s an opinion which means nothing and that’s a fact. I am sorry you missed the truth.

Point = opinion. They are the same, lol.

I didn't miss the truth. I made a statement that it's "feeling" right from the start. Basically stating it's opinion. I have never say OP is writing a college essay talking about facts.

His post also didn't scream "die elitists die" nor target at anyone, more like share feelings by reminding us to be humble after witness some forum drama.

Once again, he shared his feeling/opinion. Some people like it and upvote, some people don't. If you don't then just don't read.

I mean, what point are you trying to make? Tell mod to delete the the thread? Tell people what OP said is not fact when it wasn't fact to begin with? Don't get it.
By fonewear 2018-04-11 15:19:22
Link | Citer | R

“‘Nothing is true—all is permitted.’ Hassan Sabbah. The Old Man of the Mountain quoted from ‘The Master of the Assassins’ by Betty Bouthoul.”

for everyone that stubbornly refuses to read books... >.>

I normally read the first sentence then the last sentence the rest I just assume is filler.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-11 15:20:39
Link | Citer | R

I think you just broke the inter webs.
By fonewear 2018-04-11 15:21:41
Link | Citer | R

you can disagree with reality all you want but take it from me. the second you put on the white coat with the really really long sleeves your nose with get itchy.

fairness and unfairness/hot and cold/good and evil/light and dark

Perhaps I used the wrong word then.....

OP received more upvote than most ah posts. That means what he said is something people want to read, objectively speaking.

In that way it's more useful than majority of other AH posts, thus not useless.

If someone doesn't like it, or disagree with it, or claim it's useless post, they are probably the minority.

It's also the obvious reason why the other thread gets removed. It has no market because it's not positive.

Human are jerks by nature, but majority of human also like the idea of being positive. Deal with it.
Having your friends vote for something does not count. And fun fact there are more crybabies than strong individuals in the world. I don’t agree with the elitest attitude but I also know what makes them angry. That is by not acknowledging their exist or letting the childish statements of “look at his REMAs and look at mine.” That comment alone made the individual childish not elitest. By acknowledging their exist or statement puts them in the same boat. Hell this was taught to me in elementary school wtf are they teaching kids these days? Cry about it instead?

Majority of upvote wasn't his friend. They are just readers that agree with him.

His post also didn't scream "die elitists die" nor target at anyone, more like share feelings by reminding us to be humble after witness some forum drama. It only became Darian v.s Alfy thing a few pages after, it doesn't change the nature of original post.

I don't think there is anything wrong to remind us to stay humble all the time, he didn't criticize others harshly either.

If you read the OP post as another elitist crybaby post, then you missed his point completely.

Quote:
This post isn't directed at anyone in particular, but more so at all of us including MYSELF, that needs to be reminded at times where we come from.
There was no point or fact. It’s an opinion which means nothing and that’s a fact. I am sorry you missed the truth.

Point = opinion. They are the same, lol.

I didn't miss the truth. I made a statement that it's "feeling" right from the start. Basically stating it's opinion. I have never say OP is writing a college essay talking about facts.

His post also didn't scream "die elitists die" nor target at anyone, more like share feelings by reminding us to be humble after witness some forum drama.

Once again, he shared his feeling/opinion. Some people like it and upvote, some people don't. If you don't then just don't read.

I mean, what point are you trying to make? Tell mod to delete the the thread? Tell people what OP said is not fact when it wasn't fact to begin with? Don't get it.

I have a feeling that no one is going to read any of this.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-04-11 15:23:35
Link | Citer | R

More elitism less reading please.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-11 15:27:18
Link | Citer | R

I’ll dumb it down for you:
The simple point I’m trying to make to you is the OP many times stated he was defending his friend but from what? Life? Against an adult child? If it was a positive post the title would not have been “enough with the elitism.” Instantly trying to group people which is incorrect. The true way to prove a point is to not create a dialogue to cause a possible channel for drama or arguement which this created. If you try to say different then you’re as blind as Ray Charles. At the end of day while others have tried to make you understand this whole thing is pointless and you will not see the truth. The only mature way to handle this is to agree to disagree if you can’t do that my point shows correct.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-11 15:28:22
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
What? Someone posted a wall of text? Meh, can't be bothered. I'm drunk anyway.
Wall of text over a paragraph is usually “me me me me me and me”
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-11 15:29:10
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Close to elite status: 20
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-11 15:32:14
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Close to elite status: 20

20 pages till we all go down in FFXI as the only elite people on FFXIAH elite threads history !
By fonewear 2018-04-11 15:34:45
Link | Citer | R

Ice to meet you !

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-04-11 17:10:39
Link | Citer | R

The simple point I’m trying to make to you is the OP many times stated he was defending his friend but from what? Life? Against an adult child? If it was a positive post the title would not have been “enough with the elitism.” Instantly trying to group people which is incorrect. The true way to prove a point is to not create a dialogue to cause a possible channel for drama or arguement which this created. If you try to say different then you’re as blind as Ray Charles. At the end of day while others have tried to make you understand this whole thing is pointless and you will not see the truth. The only mature way to handle this is to agree to disagree if you can’t do that my point shows correct.

To be fair through this thread we find out it's about Darian and there's really nothing to be done about an idiot of that nature other than public shaming and mockery as they're clearly not going to listen to a private conversation.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-11 17:13:53
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »

To be fair through this thread we find out it's about Darian and there's really nothing to be done about an idiot of that nature other than public shaming and mockery as they're clearly not going to listen to a private conversation.
But remember this was about being “positive” and “humble.” It might be influenced by what Darian did but if we use him as the medium then it becomes a picking on an individual which goes against the point of this OP.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-04-11 17:20:57
Link | Citer | R

But remember this was about being “positive” and “humble.” It might be influenced by what Darian did but if we use him as the medium then it becomes a picking on an individual which goes against the point of this OP.

We would all be more positive and humble without people like Darian around.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-11 17:39:52
Link | Citer | R

We would all be more positive and humble without people like Darian around.
Indeed. I could grant that wish, maybe. Bury the body in a shallow grave in the middle of the woods, let the animals eat the meat afterwards.
Welcome to page 18!
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-11 17:43:34
Link | Citer | R

Premature congrats on 18. Inevitable, but still too soon.
 Asura.Cloudblade
By Asura.Cloudblade 2018-04-11 18:33:27
Link | Citer | R

Ah, Drakenv, sorry but I was busy doing adult things. You seem a bit annoyed based on your reply to me. Do you want to find a safe space so you can cry about it some more, or shall we continue showing how stupid you are? It works for me either way, as I love helping others when they want to demonstrate their stupidity. Trolling the trolls, as it were.
Wait, did you use the word "mature" in a reply on here? I was not aware you could comprehend the meaning of that word given your rhetoric.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-11 19:28:39
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Cloudblade said: »
Ah, Drakenv, sorry but I was busy doing adult things. You seem a bit annoyed based on your reply to me. Do you want to find a safe space so you can cry about it some more, or shall we continue showing how stupid you are? It works for me either way, as I love helping others when they want to demonstrate their stupidity. Trolling the trolls, as it were.
Wait, did you use the word "mature" in a reply on here? I was not aware you could comprehend the meaning of that word given your rhetoric.
Wait you tried to “insult me” with things I’ve said already? Look, I am flattered that I inspire you to basically copy me but please if you want to insult someone try to think of a original thought for once. I get it the memory of daddy hit an emotional nerve so bad that you couldn’t think for yourself but it’s okay. We all can give you a hug now :). And using the term, “we” proves you must have multiple personality disorder which is common in your situation.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-11 19:42:19
Link | Citer | R

you two lovebirds should get a room!
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-11 19:43:47
Link | Citer | R

you two lovebirds should get a room!
But but my eyes and *** are only for you or fonewear :(.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Murisia
user: Murisia
By Asura.Murisia 2018-04-11 21:07:12
Link | Citer | R

Ok, first, your blunt and childish tactics have bored me long enough. 2nd, as stated in the original post, this was directed at no one and I have refrained from mentioning names the entire time. The fact others wanted to jump out with their own names or make themselves look like idiots (yourself included) is on yourselves.

The situation with my friend is what inspired me to write this post, not the end all of the what I was writing about. As I stated earlier in the chatter, he had already confronted him and settled the matter thus meaning me speaking up as a defender to that particular incident would be unneeded. I simply wanted to remind elitist jerks to remember where they come from. Which I have I have a right to my OPINION. I include myself in that because sometimes I forget that I started at the bottom.

Talking about the OP this and the OP that, I told you many pages ago, that none of your insults or quips phase me, i've read each and every one of them, laughing at all the mockery's to my name and insults to my post. Afania even stated, if you don't like it thats fine, you're entitled to your opinion just as much as I am to mine, even have to the right to speak out against it, by doing so kinda proves my point though. And btw, yes I am a guy
[+]
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2018-04-11 21:13:19
Link | Citer | R

There'll always be the haves, and the have-nots.

ok hold that thought a moment.

let's say that you are a "have not" and I am a "have". just for the sake of making this important point. we both die simultaneously and I had a hundred smidgens and you had one smidgen.

who in death has more smidgens? -neither of us we both have no smidgens we're dead.

a miser with unimaginable wealth can have an unhappier life than someone who starves to death. so who dies richer?

Civilization is unbearable, but it is less unbearable at the top. Timothy Leary
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/timothy_leary_101144
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-11 21:29:36
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Murisia said: »

Ok, first, your blunt and childish tactics have bored me long enough. 2nd, as stated in the original post, this was directed at no one and I have refrained from mentioning names the entire time. The fact others wanted to jump out with their own names or make themselves look like idiots (yourself included) is on yourselves.

The situation with my friend is what inspired me to write this post, not the end all of the what I was writing about. As I stated earlier in the chatter, he had already confronted him and settled the matter thus meaning me speaking up as a defender to that particular incident would be unneeded. I simply wanted to remind elitist jerks to remember where they come from. Which I have I have a right to my OPINION. I include myself in that because sometimes I forget that I started at the bottom.

Talking about the OP this and the OP that, I told you many pages ago, that none of your insults or quips phase me, i've read each and every one of them, laughing at all the mockery's to my name and insults to my post. Afania even stated, if you don't like it thats fine, you're entitled to your opinion just as much as I am to mine, even have to the right to speak out against it, by doing so kinda proves my point though. And btw, yes I am a guy
:pinched your cheek: aww you so cute when you’re flustered. :) ok whatever you say mister keyboard warrior.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-11 21:30:18
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Cherrywine said: »

let's say that you are a "have not" and I am a "have". just for the sake of making this important point. we both die simultaneously and I had a hundred smidgens and you had one smidgen.

who in death has more smidgens? -neither of us we both have no smidgens we're dead.

a miser with unimaginable wealth can have an unhappier life than someone who starves to death. so who dies richer?

Ooo getting deep cherry :).
 Asura.Murisia
user: Murisia
By Asura.Murisia 2018-04-11 21:32:25
Link | Citer | R

Good, glad it got your attention. I'm not flustered in any way. As for keyboard warrior, is this a term for someone who types?
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-11 21:37:34
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Murisia said: »
Good, glad it got your attention. I'm not flustered in any way. As for keyboard warrior, is this a term for someone who types?
Ok mister tough guy I’m such a scared little girl right now. It’s ok comfort:pats your little head:
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-11 21:40:18
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Cherrywine said: »

The

Cherry are you a TOOL fan :0 in secret?
YouTube Video Placeholder
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18