My Bandwagon Mnk thread
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Unicorn.Marrs
Serveur: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-02-02 19:12:50
Link | Citer | R

My own ss's would actually be a lot worse than each of those pics, but I don't wanna waste my time uploading the pic as a demonstration.

See its a lot of the same gear for other jobs, and I don't waste time getting money together for a new job, nor do I really have time to since I can go 30-90 in 1-2 days instead of a couple months or so. I'm very gimp.

This is coming off as very apologetic - which is incorrect, see, I don't care, a friendly reminder from your friends that have a life, I'm a busy person, I didn't read into the str equations of a video game, crazy? I like to go out, on dates, dates are random in time, so I can't set aside time for ls's events etc. Nor do I really have time to farm huge amounts of gil. And dates, dates usually lead to the ultimate human emotion of all.

So you keep making fun of that maybe 15 year old kid whoms video game character is wearing the wrong necklace and earrings, yes sir, you're the one winning life.
By Sevourn 2011-02-02 19:14:49
Link | Citer | R

dang bro please teach me how to be an e-pimp like you

i'm pretty much in awe
[+]
 Cerberus.Sephrin
Serveur: Cerberus
user: xSephrinx
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2011-02-02 19:15:32
Link | Citer | R

Heard.
By Sevourn 2011-02-02 19:15:49
Link | Citer | R

only if you can find your way to the keyboard in between banging hot chicks though

i wouldn't want to put a strain on your life of eternal coitus or anything
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-02-02 19:17:18
Link | Citer | R

Sevourn said:
dang bro please teach me how to be an e-pimp like you

i'm pretty much in awe

Naw if i was trying to brag about that I'd be like some douche throwing out fake numbers. I'm not even going to say I have sex a lot, I'll even give you that, the point was, is that the pursuit of such, to me, is a much more important than a video game. Crazy?
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2011-02-02 19:18:22
Link | Citer | R

ffs being a better player =/= no life anti-social hermit...
Get off ffxiah if you dont have time for such nonsense in your VERY interesting life
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-02-02 19:18:59
Link | Citer | R

More important than making fun of some kid for his mnks necklace and earring.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2011-02-02 19:19:23
Link | Citer | R

OR you can go on dates and still wear the right earrings and do basic math? In what world does doing one prevent you from doing the other?
[+]
By Sevourn 2011-02-02 19:19:36
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Marrs said:
I'm not even going to say I have sex a lot, I'll even give you that,

let's take a quick look at previous thread:

Unicorn.Marrs said:

we have funner things to do, for example sex occupies quite a lot of my time, but you have fun making fun of that 15 year old kid cause his video game character has the wrong scarf on.

keep backpedalin' brosephstalin
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-02-02 19:20:23
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
Get off ffxiah if you dont have time for such nonsense in your VERY interesting life

I usually actually visit forums for their social group types, (like a sociology experiment) I think its interesting. Although of course I do play the game as well. I'm usually posting on one forum for periods of time.
By Sevourn 2011-02-02 19:20:56
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:

I usually actually visit forums for their social group types, (like a sociology experiment) I think its interesting. Although of course I do play the game as well. I'm usually posting on one forum for periods of time.

oh jesus do we need the flion jpeg in here yet again
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-02-02 19:21:02
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
OR you can go on dates and still wear the right earrings and do basic math? In what world does doing one prevent you from doing the other?
This, be a boss and win at both life and FFXI.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-02-02 19:21:42
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Marrs said:
like a sociology experiment
looooooool here we go again
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-02-02 19:21:59
Link | Citer | R

Sevourn said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:

Unicorn.Marrs said:

we have funner things to do, for example sex occupies quite a lot of my time, but you have fun making fun of that 15 year old kid cause his video game character has the wrong scarf on.

WHERE IS THAT THREAD!?!? I thought it got deleted. Yes sex occupies alot of my time , the pursuit of a date is sex no? Or do you go out on a date thinking I want to eat a hamburger with this person? Keep failin' in logic and reasoning Einstein.
By Sevourn 2011-02-02 19:23:16
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:

hell with it

[+]
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2011-02-02 19:24:24
Link | Citer | R

i hate making fun of ppl but i dont go out on forums trying to defend others from ppl who dont matter, and continue to pull the RL card for being "not as good"
By Sevourn 2011-02-02 19:25:09
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Sevourn said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:

Unicorn.Marrs said:

WHERE IS THAT THREAD!?!? I thought it got deleted. Yes sex occupies alot of my time , the pursuit of a date is sex no? Or do you go out on a date thinking I want to eat a hamburger with this person? Keep failin' in logic and reasoning Einstein.

your infallible reasoning has befuddled me yet again

if only i had realized sooner that pursuing a date was synonymous with sexual intercourse

how differently i would have spent my life

ah, wasted years!

[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-02-02 19:25:25
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Marrs said:
the pursuit of a date is sex no? Or do you go out on a date thinking I want to eat a hamburger with this person? Keep failin' in logic and reasoning Einstein.
I'm going for the hamburger, they have laws against sex in public here.

Thread was de-mained btw, not deleted.
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-02-02 19:26:54
Link | Citer | R

Sevourn said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:

hell with it

People are so odd on forums, for one they think they've proven a point by posting a picture or meme that says they have, appealing to a comedic factor is a play on emotion not logic. You have haven't proven anything kiddo. How did you refute the op or anything for that matter? Yo silly.
By Sevourn 2011-02-02 19:27:29
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
the pursuit of a date is sex no? Or do you go out on a date thinking I want to eat a hamburger with this person? Keep failin' in logic and reasoning Einstein.

don't admit you know how forums work

it will give away the fact that we are all basement dwelling virgins
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-02-02 19:28:23
Link | Citer | R

Sevourn said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:

If only I hadn't taken 5 minutes to figure out how forums work, I could be banging hot chicks right now!
[+]
By Sevourn 2011-02-02 19:28:27
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Sevourn said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:

hell with it

People are so odd on forums, for one they think they've proven a point by posting a picture or meme that says they have, appealing to a comedic factor is a play on emotion not logic. You have haven't proven anything kiddo. How did you refute the op or anything for that matter? Yo silly.

dang that's true

95% of my posts are jpegs

caught in the crushing grip of reason again ;;
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-02-02 19:30:46
Link | Citer | R

Sevourn said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:

Lol my op makes no point about the hardcore video game players life (they could be married and having sex all the time actually), my thread is a play on peoples choice of interest and how much they've let a video game become theres (to a point of making a thread to make fun of someone elses characters earrings) get a clue guy. Stop trying to make a strawman argument. Gimme a argument or a point.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2011-02-02 19:31:16
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Marrs said:

I bet you're quite the pimp with that logic.
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-02-02 19:31:59
Link | Citer | R

Sevourn said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Sevourn said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:

hell with it

dang that's true

95% of my posts are jpegs

caught in the crushing grip of reason again ;;

Sarcasm on top of a true point doesn't make it anymore false ;-) stop being such a tool.
By Sevourn 2011-02-02 19:32:24
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Sevourn said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:

Lol my op makes no point about the hardcore video game players life (they could be married and having sex all the time actually), my thread is a play on peoples choice of interest and how much they've let a video game become theres (to a point of making a thread to make fun of someone elses characters earrings) get a clue guy. Stop trying to make a strawman argument. Gimme a argument or a point.

you are about 35000 rl card pulling halfhearted troll threads too late for anyone to bother with anything more than

quick lulz and a jpeg or two
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2011-02-02 19:35:14
Link | Citer | R

/Sigh and here I was thinking this was the thread with the bandwagon MNK pictures in.

I got the wrong type of lulz :(
[+]
 Leviathan.Niniann
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-02-02 19:36:08
Link | Citer | R

If I took a picture of me making fun of someone's gear choices, then proceeded to post a video of me having sex would you shut the *** up?
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-02-02 19:36:32
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:

I bet you're quite the pimp with that logic.

I never claimed to be a pimp lol. But I would hope you use logic with everything?
Sevourn said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Sevourn said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:

you are about 35000 rl card pulling halfhearted troll threads too late for anyone to bother with anything more than

quick lulz and a jpeg or two

Know why the RL card pulling works? Cause you're a video game's tool. Fo real. Just look at yourself. I made fun of people who make fun of people for picking on casual gamers, not just people who play this video game, and you're sitting here defending them. Get a life dewwwwwwwd.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9