My Bandwagon Mnk thread
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Siren.Kunimatsu
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2011-02-02 19:36:54
Link | Citer | R

You made a thread about the exact same thing but you worded it differently. {Congratulations!} You're a retard.

Having a good knowledge of how a game works doesn't mean you don't have a good social life, a lot of knowing how to play FFXI and gearing a job properly is just common *** sense.

Stop fooling yourself that you don't have time to make an effort at your <job> inbetween riding speedboats and having sex with lots of women. I don't mean you have to have full af3+2 and whatnot, but don't be an idiot when picking gear you have available to you.

It takes a few hours to have a good read up on how your job works on wiki and reading some forums, oh wait but you're too busy kicking sand in nerd's faces at the beach and picking up chicks at the gym.

[+]
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2011-02-02 19:37:59
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
the pursuit of a date is sex no? Or do you go out on a date thinking I want to eat a hamburger with this person? Keep failin' in logic and reasoning Einstein.

I bet you're quite the pimp with that logic.

I never claimed to be a pimp lol. But I would hope you use logic with everything?

Wat. That makes little sense

Leviathan.Niniann said:
If I took a picture of me making fun of someone's gear choices, then proceeded to post a video of me having sex would you shut the *** up?

Hey even if he doesn't.. :D
 Leviathan.Niniann
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-02-02 19:40:10
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
the pursuit of a date is sex no? Or do you go out on a date thinking I want to eat a hamburger with this person? Keep failin' in logic and reasoning Einstein.

I never claimed to be a pimp lol. But I would hope you use logic with everything?

Leviathan.Niniann said:
If I took a picture of me making fun of someone's gear choices, then proceeded to post a video of me having sex would you shut the *** up?

Hey even if he doesn't.. :D

XD~<3
[+]
 Asura.Flufferkins
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Flufferkins 2011-02-02 19:45:47
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Marrs said:
My own ss's would actually be a lot worse than each of those pics, but I don't wanna waste my time uploading the pic as a demonstration.

See its a lot of the same gear for other jobs, and I don't waste time getting money together for a new job, nor do I really have time to since I can go 30-90 in 1-2 days instead of a couple months or so. I'm very gimp.

This is coming off as very apologetic - which is incorrect, see, I don't care, a friendly reminder from your friends that have a life, I'm a busy person, I didn't read into the str equations of a video game, crazy? I like to go out, on dates, dates are random in time, so I can't set aside time for ls's events etc. Nor do I really have time to farm huge amounts of gil. And dates, dates usually lead to the ultimate human emotion of all.

So you keep making fun of that maybe 15 year old kid whoms video game character is wearing the wrong necklace and earrings, yes sir, you're the one winning life.

If it's all just a game....

[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-02-02 19:46:45
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kunimatsu said:
You made a thread about the exact same thing but you worded it differently. {Congratulations!} You're a retard.

Having a good knowledge of how a game works doesn't mean you don't have a good social life, a lot of knowing how to play FFXI and gearing a job properly is just common *** sense.

Stop fooling yourself that you don't have time to make an effort at your <job> inbetween riding speedboats and having sex with lots of women. I don't mean you have to have full af3+2 and whatnot, but don't be an idiot when picking gear you have available to you.

It takes a few hours to have a good read up on how your job works on wiki and reading some forums, oh wait but you're too busy kicking sand in nerd's faces at the beach and picking up chicks at the gym.

Sex was one example of something thats important. Family. Work. Friends. Etc.

I get you're point about this being the same thing I just worded it differently, thus in a way I'm even a hypocrite, but we can say the same thing about a murder vs an execution in a way, despite one being justified, like a positive canceling out a negative.

And you're right it does only take a bit to read up on the jobs, although getting the correct correlating gear, takes more, so does gil for them, and so for the pieces you need that require more than just your character, and then their time must be managed correct and. Remember the whole point was to poke fun at the bandwagon mnk thread. People are lvling a job to 90 in a couple days nowadays. And everyones still acting like they can call people gimp if they're 90 without good enough gear. As if they can't even bring the job outta the mog house until it has non-gimp gear. When does you skill up? Gimp of course not exactly meaning gimped, but simply not as good, which is a totally different definition.

Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-02-02 19:47:50
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Flufferkins said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
My own ss's would actually be a lot worse than each of those pics, but I don't wanna waste my time uploading the pic as a demonstration.

See its a lot of the same gear for other jobs, and I don't waste time getting money together for a new job, nor do I really have time to since I can go 30-90 in 1-2 days instead of a couple months or so. I'm very gimp.

This is coming off as very apologetic - which is incorrect, see, I don't care, a friendly reminder from your friends that have a life, I'm a busy person, I didn't read into the str equations of a video game, crazy? I like to go out, on dates, dates are random in time, so I can't set aside time for ls's events etc. Nor do I really have time to farm huge amounts of gil. And dates, dates usually lead to the ultimate human emotion of all.

So you keep making fun of that maybe 15 year old kid whoms video game character is wearing the wrong necklace and earrings, yes sir, you're the one winning life.

If it's all just a game....

Mad? I thought the OP was funny if anything, there's no angry tone...? This thread has been incredibly entertaining for me.
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2011-02-02 19:49:42
Link | Citer | R

Protip: Trolls aren't cool.
[+]
 Bahamut.Wakabo
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Wakabo
By Bahamut.Wakabo 2011-02-02 19:51:47
Link | Citer | R

All I got from this is, play ffxi and you have no life. Sex is the main goal in real life because it's fun.
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-02-02 19:52:24
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:

Yes it does. Everyone uses logic to some degree with everything. You don't think you're going to let go of your cup and its going to fly to the ceiling so you set it down, likewise you use a degree of logic when it comes to picking out a girl, good looking but full of herself vs average looking w/intelligence.
 Phoenix.Jimie
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Jimie
By Phoenix.Jimie 2011-02-02 19:52:54
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Lol my op makes no point about the hardcore video game players life (they could be married and having sex all the time actually), my thread is a play on peoples choice of interest and how much they've let a video game become theres (to a point of making a thread to make fun of someone elses characters earrings) get a clue guy. Stop trying to make a strawman argument. Gimme a argument or a point.

To the point of making a thread defending your e-ego.
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-02-02 19:54:30
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Wakabo said:
All I got from this is, play ffxi and you have no life. Sex is the main goal in real life because it's fun.

I like that bracelet (rings)? Anyway. No, it was make fun of people who have the wrong scarf on a video game image and you'r fail, play ffxi and you're fine. Why is this so hard for people? If this is trolling to you, you're a huge tool and can't even see why.
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-02-02 19:56:01
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Jimie said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Lol my op makes no point about the hardcore video game players life (they could be married and having sex all the time actually), my thread is a play on peoples choice of interest and how much they've let a video game become theres (to a point of making a thread to make fun of someone elses characters earrings) get a clue guy. Stop trying to make a strawman argument. Gimme a argument or a point.

He attacked the personality he saw in the op (without knowing if it was even mine of course besides say, a glimpse of a more vague picture), I replied to that. Of course its going to take a personal course if someone makes it.
 Cerberus.Sephrin
Serveur: Cerberus
user: xSephrinx
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2011-02-02 19:57:34
Link | Citer | R

Oi. I look away for a bit and at 2 pages. So much rawr going on. Imma pay attention to class instead!
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-02-02 19:59:27
Link | Citer | R

I just wanted to point out at this point that people are making fun of me vie calling me a troll for a thread that insults people who make fun of people cause their video game character is wearing the wrong scarf or earrings. This is the best. Thank you all.
 Cerberus.Sephrin
Serveur: Cerberus
user: xSephrinx
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2011-02-02 20:01:19
Link | Citer | R

Eh, what can you do then? People have their own way of entertaining themselves. If you got a kick out of it Marrs then mission accomplished.
 Phoenix.Jimie
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Jimie
By Phoenix.Jimie 2011-02-02 20:02:15
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Phoenix.Jimie said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
He attacked the personality he saw in the op (without knowing if it was even mine of course besides say, a glimpse of a more vague picture), I replied to that. Of course its going to take a personal course if someone makes it.

Unicorn.Marrs said:
This is coming off as very apologetic - which is incorrect, see, I don't care, a friendly reminder from your friends that have a life, I'm a busy person, I didn't read into the str equations of a video game, crazy?

Thought you didn't care bro?
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-02-02 20:03:08
Link | Citer | R

This is my own stupid assumption or theory, but I'd say you guys make fun of them cause you see it as a factor of them being dumb vie being lazy, because if you didn't know the str equation for example you would see yourself as being lazy, cause you care about the game that much so you reflect your own image on everyone else, but that's not the case, you have to care enough about something before you even look at it and thats not me or them. And with that I think I'm done with this thread. Thanks =D
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-02-02 20:05:19
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Jimie said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Phoenix.Jimie said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:

Unicorn.Marrs said:
This is coming off as very apologetic - which is incorrect, see, I don't care, a friendly reminder from your friends that have a life, I'm a busy person, I didn't read into the str equations of a video game, crazy?

Thought you didn't care bro?

I don't care about making apologies for my mnk's gear. You're taking that statement way out of context simply because it includes the words "I dont care". Please stop trying to debate me. For your own good. ;-P
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-02-02 20:07:46
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Sephrin said:
Eh, what can you do then? People have their own way of entertaining themselves. If you got a kick out of it Marrs then mission accomplished.

This is true, people troll people they'll see as trolls just for kicks, for a sarcastic laugh in the end hopefully we're all winners here.
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-02-02 20:10:54
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Marrs said:
As if they can't even bring the job outta the mog house until it has non-gimp gear.

No you should NOT bring your job out of the *** moghouse unless you have appropriate gear. Unless you're skilling up, but even then you should at least wear ***that makes sense.

Also you never answered. If I post me having sex will you shut up plz kthx.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-02-02 20:18:47
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
As if they can't even bring the job outta the mog house until it has non-gimp gear.

No you should NOT bring your job out of the *** moghouse unless you have appropriate gear. Unless you're skilling up, but even then you should at least wear ***that makes sense.

So what you're saying is... I have to put my subligar and super harness away until I get Empyrean stuff? :<<<<<<<<<<< But... buuuuut...
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2011-02-02 20:23:46
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:

So what you're saying is... I have to put my subligar and super harness away until I get Empyrean stuff? :<<<<<<<<<<< But... buuuuut...

She said appropriate gear, ie: not tp'ing in eva earrings, or a DRG using a joyeuse. There's the best choices, correct choices, simply awful choices.
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-02-02 20:24:07
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:

Yup ; -; <3
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-02-02 20:24:42
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:

What if someone has 50k and its their first melee job? The point is is someone shouldn't have to explain themselves to someone before that person makes fun of them (even then, still, its a video game...a video game you should feel HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE for doing so even if they are just dumb and lazy), especially if it makes you look like an *** cause you didn't know the actual scenario of the person, its a simple principle you probably use everywhere else anyway, would you make fun of someone for not having clean clothes on? A rich man just as much as a Bum?

Why do you think that picture question is relevant? I never said these people never had sex(?), I simply made a point that they have more important things in their life to focus on then pleasing some losers on line who actually do do that, most likely a variety (or more narrow set goals), cause when I think about someone who's making fun of someone else's video game characters earrings I think thats pathetic. Don't you? Of course you do, its a video game. So to answer your question, nope.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-02-02 20:24:43
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Valefor.Prothescar said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:

Yup ; -; <3

Damn.
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-02-02 20:25:06
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Valefor.Prothescar said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:

She said appropriate gear, ie: not tp'ing in eva earrings, or a DRG using a joyeuse. There's the best choices, correct choices, simply awful choices.

Yeah, I meant this. BUT NO SUBLIGAR FOR YOU!
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-02-02 20:25:45
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Valefor.Prothescar said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:

Excuse me sir, but Joyeuse on DRG is *** amazing. Clearly you've never unleashed the beast that is Burning Blade.

Edit: ;; but, the subligar sparkle in the sunlight. Except they don't. But they're still pretty impressive.
 Sylph.Rorrick
Serveur: Sylph
user: Rorrick
By Sylph.Rorrick 2011-02-02 20:27:34
Link | Citer | R

Why did you level MNK if you have no intention of making it worth using?

You don't need a Masters in Calculus to know that a Brown belt is better than a Twilight belt.
[+]
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-02-02 20:28:52
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:

What if someone has 50k and its their first melee job? The point is is someone shouldn't have to explain themselves to someone before that person makes fun of them (even then, still, its a video game...a video game you should feel HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE for doing so even if they are just dumb and lazy), especially if it makes you look like an *** cause you didn't know the actual scenario of the person, its a simple principle you probably use everywhere else anyway, would you make fun of someone for not having clean clothes on? A rich man just as much as a Bum?

Why do you think that picture question is relevant? I never said these people never had sex(?), I simply made a point that they have more important things in their life, most likely a variety (or more narrow set goals), cause when I think about someone who's making fun of someone else's video game characters earrings I think thats pathetic. Don't you? Of course you do, its a video game. So to answer your question, nope.

If someone had 50k for their first melee job, they could still not look like a moron. You don't really have a point. Anyone can get AF3+1 it just takes some work, anyone can get Magians even if they aren't Empyreans. Anyone can NPC Aurore/Perle/Teal gear for gil to fund real gear. NO ONE, has an excuse to be geared improperly. Will they be shiny? No. Will they not look like drooling morons? Yes.

Stop being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Also you implied that because we make fun of people in A GAME, we don't have LIVES... so yes, it is relevant.
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2011-02-02 20:30:12
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Rorrick said:
Why did you level MNK if you have no intention of making it worth using?

You don't need a Masters in Calculus to know that a Brown belt is better than a Twilight belt.

People probably do that cause it has more haste than purple belt, they dont want to buy (have the money) or do the quest for brownbelt (finding the pop time for a casual player? yea right better luck out or spend hours on end hoping it comes around to the time you can play) and they got the twilight for their other job so figured wtf I dont have money, heres an empty waist slot, heres a 7% haste piece, I guess I wont wear it cause the cool people on ffxiah will hate me? Play the actual definition of gimp because a video has kool police? Good God people lol. You guys are so out of it. Its a video gammmmmmeeeeeeeee

Do you all have to have something explained to you before you make fun of someone? Do you realize how contradicting that is in a dumb way?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9