Usukane Feet
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Fairy.Tbest
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-02 11:57:52
Link | Citer | R

Alrighty... I've looked around a bit for people selling Usukane Feet, but have yet to find a shell that is. Post here or contact me in-game sometime if your shell is interested in selling. Had talked to a friend about having his shell sell them... But... The leader seems to be against selling drops. (Even though from what I hear, everyone else is willing to sell them. >.>)

I have 75 Mnk, 75 Smn, 75 Sam, 74 Whm on the character I want the pieces on.
And then I also have a TH4 Thf and 75 Rng/Blm/Rdm/Bst/Nin/Brd on an alternate character that I dualbox. (This character isn't necessary to bring in the run of course.)

Runs would have to be between: (All times are EST or GMT-5.)
7pm - ~1am Mon-Wed. (Start to finish, so latest entry time would be ~11pm.)
11pm - ~1am Thu.
7pm - Whenever Fri.
11am - Whenever Saturday.
11am - 7pm or 11pm - ~1am Sunday.

And for all the people that are going to reply and say "Oh, just join a shell. Start your own shell. Shout for people. etc. etc. etc."... I don't have time to do Salvage every night for a month or more. I'll join for Zhayolm Remnants, Bhaflau Remnants, and Silver Sea Remnants and then pay for the drop from each.

I can assist with damage or just leave my character at the start and attack with the Thief. Either way works for me.

As I said previously, post here or contact me in-game to discuss further.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-02 11:59:45
Link | Citer | R

"And for all the people that are going to reply and say "Oh, just join a shell. Start your own shell. Shout for people. etc. etc. etc."... I don't have time to do Salvage every night for a month or more."

Whether you're paying, in your own shell, or shouting, it's still going to take that long for ***to drop. Paying for it won't increase the drop rate.
[+]
 Kujata.Argettio
Serveur: Kujata
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-11-02 12:02:53
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Vegetto said:
"And for all the people that are going to reply and say "Oh, just join a shell. Start your own shell. Shout for people. etc. etc. etc."... I don't have time to do Salvage every night for a month or more."

Whether you're paying, in your own shell, or shouting, it's still going to take that long for ***to drop. Paying for it won't increase the drop rate.

No but it will get him to the front of the queue.

It takes a long time for ***to drop in salvage... it takes 5 times as long if you have to wait for 4 others to get it first.

Also it means he only has to attend runs that are going to involve the NMs he wants.
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-02 12:03:12
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Vegetto said:

Duh? But, like I said... I don't want to do this within my Dyna shell... Or create a new Salvage shell... Or really organize anything to do with it... Or join a shell that I have to go with every night of the week... etc. Here I figured that you would be one person that could read, Vegetto.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-02 12:06:29
Link | Citer | R

I can read just fine. I still don't understand. It's going to take the same amount of time no matter what. There's no reason to shell out cash for it.

Quote:
It takes a long time for ***to drop in salvage... it takes 5 times as long if you have to wait for 4 others to get it first.

Which is why I did /shout runs and got 3/5 of my usukane 35s that way.

It's your money, but it takes the same amount of time and can be free then no reason not to.

Again I read just fine but I don't see not having time as an excuse when you're going to have to be there during the run every time either way.
[+]
 Kujata.Argettio
Serveur: Kujata
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-11-02 12:10:53
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Vegetto said:

Quote:

Which is why I did /shout runs and got 3/5 of my usukane 35s that way.

I hear a lot about shout salvage on other servers, but they are incredibly rare on Kujata (I have only seen 3-4 shouts for salvage ever, barring JP onry).

Which is a shame, I would love to do salvage on an adhock basis.

But then again we don't have shout Kirins or shout Dynamis in the same way as other servers do.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-02 12:13:53
Link | Citer | R

*Shakes his head.* Yes, you shouted for yours. And you paid people to go with you too. But you don't see the reason to pay people? O.oa Riiight... Also, that would involve me shouting for hours at a time instead of showing up, hitting things with my Thief and being GUARANTEED the drop if it does in fact drop.

Let's break this down a little farther so you can better understand.
#1. I have gil.
#2. I don't have patience for idiots that will likely join a pick-up group Salvage run.
#3. I don't really feel like going through the hassle of leading the run. (I have before, and it's annoying.)
#4. I don't want to go to Arrapago when I don't need the drop there. (Like I'd have to if I was in a Salvage shell trying to keep up points to be able to lot on the pieces I DO want.)
#5. I have other things that go on during the week like Dynamis so there's already 2 runs I wouldn't be able to attend in a lot of shells.
#6. I don't want to wait for a ton of other people to get them first or have to lot against a bunch of other people at the same time either.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-02 12:17:37
Link | Citer | R

So like I said, because you don't have time isn't the excuse. You just brought out the other reason. Because you don't have patience, you don't like to lead, ect.

That's a fine answer, lol, but you were claiming it was because you don't have time and my point was that they take the same amount of time.

Had you mentioned any of that in your OP i wouldn't have bothered to reply at all.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-02 12:27:52
Link | Citer | R

... Look at #4 and #6. Going to 3 zones initially, then 2, then 1 after I get drops from each zone cuts down on time that I'm doing Salvage. Let's say it takes 10 runs each for the piece to drop. That's 30 runs total. If I am in the shell and needing to keep points up to be able to lot the 3 pieces I want, I'm going to be needing to go to Arrapago as well. If the shell does a rotation of one run in each zone, then starts over again... That's ~40 runs that I'll have to go to instead of 30. If there's 3 people in front of me for each piece, that's 120 runs instead of 30...

It's not that I don't like to lead. :P I lead Dyna. I've led Limbus, Einherjar, Salvage, etc. etc. However... At the moment, I feel like going into a run, doing very little work aside from slicing a mob with my Thf, and getting the drop.

Sure, I could pay for people to go with me each run like you did... But, I'm pretty sure that'll end up costing me FAR more than simply buying the drop from a shell.

Also, back on the time issue... Say one zone drops the piece I want on the first time through it, that's now one area that's out of the equation and I won't have to go to anymore in addition to Arrapago. Which means less and less time that I spend in Salvage as opposed to the people that spend 13+ hours in it per week.

But, in the end... This comes down to, yes it will take me less time to get than if I joined a shell or shouted and paid people to go on each run. And yes, I can attend any run I want that's in an area with drops I need. I don't have to worry about attending every run to keep points up. I won't be penalized with points for not being able to attend runs 2x per week. And, I'm guaranteed the drop when it drops for an exchange in gil.
[+]
 Fairy.Disc
user: disc
By Fairy.Disc 2009-11-02 12:38:31
Link | Citer | R

Thief does a lot more then just hit stuff in Salvage.
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-02 12:51:15
Link | Citer | R

And...? I'm saying that's all I'd use it for. :P A bit of relaxed DD'ing instead of working my *** off in the run like I usually would. :P
[+]
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-11-02 12:56:27
Link | Citer | R

I'm still tryin to get some usukane for me, problem is finding a salvage shell that will want me (as I don't have 9 different 75s and they may not be godly geared, also doesn't help that this server blows with getting help >.>)
 Fairy.Deliverance
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-11-02 13:08:25
Link | Citer | R

Hope you don't mind me posting here, but I need Usu feet as well, and will be getting my salvage access soon (Considering ... I've been working on getting all my accesses)... so rather than make a duplicate thread I figured I'd post here too. First pair goes to Tbest though ;) LOL.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-02 13:10:08
Link | Citer | R

Out of curiosity, how much ya'll lookin to pay?
 Fairy.Deliverance
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-11-02 13:11:24
Link | Citer | R

Vegetto pm me, talk to T first, as I just piggybacked on this thread, being the same shell and everything as Tbest I don't want to get ahead of him in anyway. Ps: I think I talk to your friend... a lot now... Ghaleon? I think... He's a SAM too.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Serveur: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-11-02 13:11:34
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Deliverance said:
First pair goes to Tbest though ;) LOL.

First pair would go to who is willing to pay more.
[+]
 Fairy.Deliverance
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-11-02 13:13:27
Link | Citer | R

I don't know how to quote threads. But, I won't be paying more than him strictly based off of respect for him.

I'll be back, going to work for a few more hours then head home.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-02 13:14:06
Link | Citer | R

lol... Leach! Hadn't really thought about a price yet tbh. Figured I'd see if anyone posted with an offer of how much they'd want for them first.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-02 13:22:24
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Deliverance said:
Vegetto pm me, talk to T first, as I just piggybacked on this thread, being the same shell and everything as Tbest I don't want to get ahead of him in anyway. Ps: I think I talk to your friend... a lot now... Ghaleon? I think... He's a SAM too.

I just left his house not too long ago lol.

As for PM, I hate the email notifications so we can do it here. Anyways, if anyone's offer is good enough, I'll just go ahead and make a shout run myself like I used to giving whoever wants to buy usu shoes solo lot on them and bringing others along for the chances at the other drops.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-11-02 13:23:57
Link | Citer | R

You can turn off email notifications on the edit char screen.

Sorry continue on.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-02 13:25:47
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
You can turn off email notifications on the edit char screen.

Sorry continue on.

Oh, no don't get me wrong. I like it for when I actually get a PM, for example someone unexpectedly asks me a question, but I don't like to sit and have conversations in them.
Ty though
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-02 13:27:21
Link | Citer | R

Yeah... I dunno... I'll think about it. I'm not too keen on the idea of shout pick-up groups for Salvage. >.>
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-02 13:30:41
Link | Citer | R

eh, I yell at ppl enough and spam the <call>

either way, it's 2nd floor bhaf. I was able to do that consistently w/o a failed run. Hell I was even able to do 4th floor SSR turtle pick up group (got my 35 body that way as well).
 Fairy.Deliverance
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-11-02 13:31:03
Link | Citer | R

We can do it here, or I'll just message you in game. Ghaleon is pretty cool. I'll shell out whatever, as I know it's hard work, you'll be getting me the level 15/25/35 pieces right?

And yeah I know what you mean about the email notification, I have 40-60 emails at home waiting for me just from today.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-02 13:37:46
Link | Citer | R

I can do all 3, but won't be as a package. Will need an offer for 35 and 25 (35 is a *** to get and 25 sucks to get pick up for boss run). The 15 is 100% drop, if we get your first 2 I'll just do that one for free, as it takes 30 mins to get and its a 100% drop.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-02 13:39:45
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, not like they're hard drops with the exception of maybe the lvl 25.

lvl 15 - Hoshikazu Sune-Ate - 1st or 4th floor Zhayolm
lvl 25 - Tsukikazu Sune-Ate - 5th floor Silver Sea
lvl 35 - Hikazu Sune-Ate - - 2nd floor Bhaflau

Hikazu are just a pain because it's a random pop from the rampart. @.@
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-02 13:40:51
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Tbest said:
Yeah, not like they're hard drops with the exception of maybe the lvl 25.

lvl 15 - Hoshikazu Sune-Ate - 1st or 4th floor Zhayolm
lvl 25 - Tsukikazu Sune-Ate - 5th floor Silver Sea
lvl 35 - Hikazu Sune-Ate - - 2nd floor Bhaflau

Hikazu are just a pain because it's a random pop from the rampart. @.@

lv 15, 4th floor is better 100% drop.

1st floor frog would most likely take multiple attempts.
 Fairy.Deliverance
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-11-02 13:41:37
Link | Citer | R

We'll figure something out, I'd rather have a conversation about it, and like I said I don't have time right now as I am at work.

So I'll go head and send you a /tell tonight if you will be on?
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-02 13:42:18
Link | Citer | R

I prolly won't be on till 9pm-10pm est, will be on for ejar then logging off. I mainly only log in for events now days. busy w/ college, ect.
 Siren.Delirium
Serveur: Siren
user: Delirium
By Siren.Delirium 2009-11-02 13:42:36
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Tbest said:
Yeah, not like they're hard drops with the exception of maybe the lvl 25. lvl 15 - Hoshikazu Sune-Ate - 1st or 4th floor Zhayolm lvl 25 - Tsukikazu Sune-Ate - 5th floor Silver Sea lvl 35 - Hikazu Sune-Ate - - 2nd floor Bhaflau Hikazu are just a pain because it's a random pop from the rampart. @.@

With a good 6-8 man group 25s are EASY to get.
Realistically only the 35s will cause you any headaches
First Page 2 3 4 5