Fairy.Vegetto
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-02 13:44:45
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Delirium said:
Fairy.Tbest said:
Yeah, not like they're hard drops with the exception of maybe the lvl 25. lvl 15 - Hoshikazu Sune-Ate - 1st or 4th floor Zhayolm lvl 25 - Tsukikazu Sune-Ate - 5th floor Silver Sea lvl 35 - Hikazu Sune-Ate - - 2nd floor Bhaflau Hikazu are just a pain because it's a random pop from the rampart. @.@

With a good 6-8 man group 25s are EASY to get.
Realistically only the 35s will cause you any headaches

Easy to get, but the drop can be a pain. I had the 35s for about 4 months before we could get the 25s to drop, doing ssr boss 2-3 times a week.
 Fairy.Deliverance
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-11-02 14:01:25
Link | Citer | R

I'll try to catch you while you're on, or I could just email you, up to you.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-02 14:03:50
Link | Citer | R

I have AIM/MSN listed on my profile. Those would be preferred to email.
 Fairy.Deliverance
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-11-02 14:07:51
Link | Citer | R

I'll do one or the other after work. Tell Ghaleon I said what's up.
 Seraph.Helixx
Serveur: Seraph
user: Helixx
By Seraph.Helixx 2009-11-02 14:56:32
Link | Citer | R

Ok just to calrify things on salvage drops: they do exist, but that doesn't mean you can get them. Depending on luck you can get an item in either a 2 day to a 6 months period or longer. THAT will require patience.

No patience = no salvage gear. Period. YOu still have to go to runs, get points. Even if you sit out and they just invite you so you can lot, this can take many many runs.
 Odin.Ahligieri
Serveur: Odin
user: jaeganja
By Odin.Ahligieri 2009-11-02 15:01:31
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Helixx said:
Ok just to calrify things on salvage drops: they do exist, but that doesn't mean you can get them. Depending on luck you can get an item in either a 2 day to a 6 months period or longer. THAT will require patience.

No patience = no salvage gear. Period. YOu still have to go to runs, get points. Even if you sit out and they just invite you so you can lot, this can take many many runs.

Been waiting for usu feet 35 for 7 months now. And I've been 1st in line for it the entire time.

/***
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-02 15:08:10
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Helixx said:

I'm well aware of the drop rates for them. :P And I have like 70k AP atm, so I can go on quite a few runs before having to replenish them. :P
 Fenrir.Takien
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Takien
By Fenrir.Takien 2009-11-02 15:09:23
Link | Citer | R

On my server if you are looking to buy the 35 is 4mil, and the 25 1 mil. Then good luck finding a group to do the 15 cause a whole run has to be organized around just getting your 15 so expect to pay a decent price to get a group to do this for you. I would make a package deal if you are gonna go for it to include the 15 piece.

30 runs with my group and only got 35 usu feet piece with exteme luck cause 2 dropped on same run.

Ninja edit: buddy in same ls got usu feet in 4 days, must be some kind of record!
 Fairy.Ghaleon
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2009-11-02 15:22:06
Link | Citer | R

for the 35's alone i've been quoted anything from 800k - 1.5m on fairy.

i'll be more than happy to setup some bhaf farm runs, hit me up ingame, i'll even be willing to do a static 2x a week spamming bhaflau Remnants. just need ppl >o
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-02 15:25:21
Link | Citer | R

Sounds fair to me. And yeah, I'll contact you in-game later on.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-02 15:42:25
Link | Citer | R

Lol ghal, don't you still need the shoes? Is what you were dragging me to all your runs for right? I doubt you'd sell out your chance at them for 1.5m
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2009-11-02 16:19:06
Link | Citer | R

i was more thinking of a group static, everyone gets to lot, and would be literally just usukane rampart, skipping mad bomber possibly only going in with 4-5 ppl 2x a week. till everyone gets their 35s.

if they still wish to purchase 15s and 25's off another shell after, well thats on them lol. and if they want to pay me for setting up runs for them im ok with that too lol =D
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-02 16:32:20
Link | Citer | R

Lol I'm sure he's trying to pay for 1st dibs, not join a group static, as he said he was not interested in joining a group.
 Fairy.Disc
user: disc
By Fairy.Disc 2009-11-02 21:21:07
Link | Citer | R

I was just saying, i'm not sure if you were saying you'd be replacing the thief in the group when you went (probably not implying that), but it's really common that most groups just let their buyers afk, because any interference is bothersome, and they should technically be able to do whatever they want to without depending on the buyer.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-11-02 21:29:30
Link | Citer | R

The beautiful and HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE thing about Rampart NMs is everytime they've popped for my old group they popped in multiples. The night I got my 35 feet, 2 guys behind me that weren't even going for them got them as well. One guy was on like his 5th *** run. lol Naturally I had to wait months, but that also meant never having to go back to those god awful ramparts again!
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2009-11-02 21:40:04
Link | Citer | R

my logic is that if you have a group only spamming usu 35 rampart 2-3x a week, you should get few drops within a couple weeks (hopefully), not to mention its nowhere near the time consumption of a full run. i mean, its not like you have to do all four zones and rotate with a group and wait in a line for that specific drop like other salvage statics do. usu rampart can be done with 4 non afkers lol, so wouldnt even have to go with a bigger group. o/

just an idea really, if anyone is interested let me know..
 Siren.Delirium
Serveur: Siren
user: Delirium
By Siren.Delirium 2009-11-02 21:50:08
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Vegetto said:
I had the 35s for about 4 months before we could get the 25s to drop, doing ssr boss 2-3 times a week.

yeah the randomness of it sucks but at least you know you're getting 2 drops 100%.

My shell farmed out 25s first then moved onto 35s. so every run we did was mega boss run until we all had the pieces we needed, but we also did 5 runs a week so i guess its kinda skewed....
 Seraph.Dnyce
user: drb775
By Seraph.Dnyce 2009-11-02 22:13:24
Link | Citer | R

GL on getting these. 35 took me like 2 months of non stop killing that stupid rampart. Got the 25 right after i got the 35 though. They are well worth w/e u tryin to pay for them
 Fenrir.Dascorp
user: dascorp
By Fenrir.Dascorp 2009-11-02 23:01:44
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Caiyuo said:
The beautiful and HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE thing about Rampart NMs is everytime they've popped for my old group they popped in multiples. The night I got my 35 feet, 2 guys behind me that weren't even going for them got them as well. One guy was on like his 5th *** run. lol Naturally I had to wait months, but that also meant never having to go back to those god awful ramparts again!

Yeah and told me to pass the 25's to aerfish, marylyn d/ced I had ldr, still passed even though they should have let both of us lot on them, not just him and he got morigan a few days before.

When I joined I told her that I was after usu feet, ares hands, gloves legs and feet.

I quit salvage since that day, thanks to that ls, did more than 10runs with them.

She told me I dont have the 35's so aerfish gets them was her excuse

Wonder how I was suppose to get the 35's if we never farmed that zone the whole time I been in that ls....

Come mnk, but you cant lot usu feet and yeah if you need assualt points go shout is what I got when I said I need assault points. She new I was Corporal rank when I joined. Let me get Captain then I will help you with assaults, ***. After she got Captain told me I aint holding my tags for you...

After she said that to me, I shouted Assault link shell can I have it? Surprisingly I got a reply right away. That is how I kept up 5days a week salvage with you guys.

Never did the 35's usu feet zone the whole time I been there, didn't farm anything that the new guys needed/wanted only what the old members didnt have.

If some were wondering that is mostly the reason that I left that server.

Caiyou didnt get anything the whole time I was there, not even sure what you were after.

Later I find out most of those people in that ls quit and some hoped servers. No idea what happened.
[+]
 Fairy.Andrinne
user: Andrinne
By Fairy.Andrinne 2009-11-03 01:44:17
Link | Citer | R

Wow 10 whole runs and they weren't catering to you?

What were they thinking???

Yes of course, farm for what the 10-run newbie wants and not the senior member with a 35.

I would've kicked your *** out.
 Fenrir.Dascorp
By Fenrir.Dascorp 2009-11-03 01:53:39
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Andrinne said:
Wow 10 whole runs and they weren't catering to you?

What were they thinking???

Yes of course, farm for what the 10-run newbie wants and not the senior member with a 35.

I would've kicked your *** out.

You do assaults together?

I did say more than 10, guess you cant read...

It wasn't points based either. Oh right let the new members be your slaves and when you get what you want break ls, seems very fair.

Don't accept new members if you are just going to *** them over.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2009-11-03 02:00:05
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Dascorp said:
did more than 10runs with them.
we never farmed that zone the whole time I been in that ls....

umm so your saying that your group never farmed bhaflau in 10runs...kinda hard to believe >o i mean, its possible but dam lol..
 Seraph.Caiyuo
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-11-03 02:01:54
Link | Citer | R

I wasn't involved with any of what Marylyn did directly as lead for our salvage static, but there was a balance of members assisting each other and needing to fend for themselves at times. Probably wasn't ideal for brand new people as we already had fairly rigid sets of people for assaults and such.

Anyway, the problem between you guys seemed more personal than [salvage] business. In her defense she was actually very fair to me and while I had to wait in line for Usu feet for awhile as mentioned earlier, it was totally fair and she made sure I got them as well as legs uncontested later on, and had even begun to farm my next 35 when things fell apart. I was one of the greenest members in that static from the majority and made out pretty well in respect to the majority.
 Fenrir.Dascorp
By Fenrir.Dascorp 2009-11-03 02:05:01
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Ghaleon said:
Fenrir.Dascorp said:
did more than 10runs with them.
we never farmed that zone the whole time I been in that ls....

umm so your saying that your group never farmed bhaflau in 10runs...kinda hard to believe >o i mean, its possible but dam lol..

Not even once, I only did it with a shout group once

I had better success with shout group then that ls.
 Fenrir.Dascorp
By Fenrir.Dascorp 2009-11-03 02:11:15
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Caiyuo said:
I wasn't involved with any of what Marylyn did directly as lead for our salvage static, but there was a balance of members assisting each other and needing to fend for themselves at times. Probably wasn't ideal for brand new people as we already had fairly rigid sets of people for assaults and such.

Anyway, the problem between you guys seemed more personal than [salvage] business. In her defense she was actually very fair to me and while I had to wait in line for Usu feet for awhile as mentioned earlier, it was totally fair and she made sure I got them as well as legs uncontested later on, and had even begun to farm my next 35 when things fell apart. I was one of the greenest members in that static from the majority and made out pretty well in respect to the majority.

Cai you already had your usu feet when I joined... None of the members had usu feet as their main when the 25's feet dropped. The ones that did had them already. I was led to believe if you pic usu as your second choice and someone else has usu as your second choice, you cast lots against each other. That wasn't the case. I was next in line to get them, but I guess not... I was told if You kept coming every time, I havent seen you get anything while I was there.
 Fairy.Deliverance
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-11-03 08:27:36
Link | Citer | R

I think I can swing almost 1.5m for usu boots, depending on what everyone expects, you don't seem satisfied with 1.5m Veg... what would you be expecting as far as that goes.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-03 08:37:13
Link | Citer | R

I knew what he meant as far as the static. Didn't get a chance to talk to him last night as I was afk most of the night. But, we can try doing the runs a couple nights / week.
 Fairy.Deliverance
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-11-03 08:47:57
Link | Citer | R

I'm going to have to level a new job then I guess T.

Beast isn't going to be worthwhile for Salvage...

I started ToAU last night, I'm on mission 4 now I think as soon as I log in from home, I will be atleast.

And have gotten two stagpoints now, trying to get everything opened on Aht Urgan's side.

The static doesn't bug me, Ghaleon is pretty cool, I think we can work something out.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-03 08:49:00
Link | Citer | R

Yeah... Your job sucks. :P I have Mnk and TH4 Thf though. :P
 Fairy.Deliverance
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-11-03 08:54:41
Link | Citer | R

Oh thanks. Lol.

For playing since June of this year I'm not doing too bad.