Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » Usukane Feet
Usukane Feet
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Fairy.Deliverance
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-11-04 11:03:57
Link | Citer | R

Well to you what is considered "worth it" 1-2.5m per person?
 Fairy.Vegetto
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-04 11:06:45
Link | Citer | R

Not sure you'd have to ask them. Like I said, I wouldn't do a "per person" only way I'd personally do this is if I were organizing it myself and collecting it all.
 Fairy.Deliverance
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-11-04 11:07:41
Link | Citer | R

What incentive would you offer the "other people" in order to ... collect it all yourself?
 Siren.Enternius
Serveur: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-11-04 11:08:25
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Deliverance said:
What incentive would you offer the "other people" in order to ... collect it all yourself?

The other people can have the other crap that drops >.>

Idk.
 Leviathan.Celestinia
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-11-04 11:09:46
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Enternius said:
Fairy.Deliverance said:

The other people can have the other crap that drops >.>

Idk.

Go Go lvl 15 drops to salvage newbies while vegg gets rich XD
 Fairy.Deliverance
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-11-04 11:10:37
Link | Citer | R

That's fine with me, I'd much rather pay the person I'm organizing with than random people. I'll think up a number and run it by you Veg.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-04 11:17:15
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Deliverance said:

I do a pick up run. Marduk, Morg, Skadi mask are free lot. That is their incentive. I organize it, set up the group, lot nothing and collect on usu shoes money. Pretty much I do it the same way I did pick up runs when I wanted my own usu shoes, and you replace me as the solo sole lotter.
 Fairy.Deliverance
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-11-04 11:19:00
Link | Citer | R

So, we're talking 5-7m then would be enough incentive for you? For 35/25/15.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-04 11:30:13
Link | Citer | R

I'd do 35 alone for 5m, 25 and 35 for 7m. 15 I'd do for free. Keep in mind, I'd prolly only get to attempt this for you twice a week.
 Fairy.Deliverance
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-11-04 11:32:17
Link | Citer | R

What order would you be completing them in?

Payment would occur when the drops occur, correct?
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-04 11:44:33
Link | Citer | R

No thanks, Veg.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-04 11:44:48
Link | Citer | R

No, they're individual. 35 5m, 25 2m, 15 free

Order will be 35, 25, 15 (seeing as 35 are hardest and most rare, no point in even having the other 2 w/o them so will get it out of the way first).

Edit: Misread. Yes payment while in treasure pool.
 Fairy.Deliverance
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-11-04 11:47:39
Link | Citer | R

I'll talk to you tonight. on MSN.
 Seraph.Sinder
Serveur: Seraph
user: Sinder44
By Seraph.Sinder 2009-11-04 12:43:10
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Tbest said:
O.o If you want to buy them on Seraph... MAKE A THREAD. FFS... What's with people thinking "Ooh, that person made a thread to buy them... I'll just post in there because it's soooo much trouble to make another thread." GTFO.

I don't seen anywhere where I said I would like to buy them on Seraph. Learn to read, get some glasses and maybe invest some money into anger management before you start typing and jumping to conclusions.
Sorry I evaded your space by posting in "YOUR" thread.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-04 12:47:05
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Sinder said:
Fairy.Tbest said:
O.o If you want to buy them on Seraph... MAKE A THREAD. FFS... What's with people thinking "Ooh, that person made a thread to buy them... I'll just post in there because it's soooo much trouble to make another thread." GTFO.

I don't seen anywhere where I said I would like to buy them on Seraph. Learn to read, get some glasses and maybe invest some money into anger management before you start typing and jumping to conclusions.
Sorry I evaded your space by posting in "YOUR" thread.
lol... Idiot.
 Fairy.Deliverance
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-11-04 12:59:55
Link | Citer | R

Wow, Sinder. You said you wanted to buy them, and have your character labeled as in Seraph. Invest in, wait... my schooling/education was free, bar taxes. Go back to school.
 Fairy.Andrinne
user: Andrinne
By Fairy.Andrinne 2009-11-04 16:20:52
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Tbest said:
Fairy.Andrinne said:
Fairy.Tbest said:
O.o If you want to buy them on Seraph... MAKE A THREAD. FFS... What's with people thinking "Ooh, that person made a thread to buy them... I'll just post in there because it's soooo much trouble to make another thread." GTFO. Also... Andrinne, if your shell doesn't want to sell them, don't post. Seriously, I couldn't care less about your shell, the drops you get, or if you'll ever take that path again.
Sorry I guess I didn't make it clear, what I was saying is, here is a reason you may find it very hard to get what you want, Tbest. That reason is, many shells... once they run out of people to give boots to, have no reason to farm bees. And I really doubt any group is going to farm over and over NMs they don't need unless you make it REALLY worht their while. Your best bet, in my mind, is like Khaiden said, find a shell that needs to hand boots to one other person, then you get a second pair that drops. Sorry I was just trying to point you in a direction that may actually get what you want.
Like I said... If your LS doesn't wish to sell them, that's fine. I really don't care if your shell sells them or not. If you're interested in selling them, I'd be more than happy to talk with you about it further. You talk about making something 'worth their while' and you're doing the exact opposite in this thread. No, I don't want to join a Salvage shell for 1 drop. Get over it.

Ok good god, at least Vegetto seemed to get what I was saying.
I was NOT saying join a salvage shell for 1 drop, I was saying your best bet is to find a salvage shell that has 1 person to get boots for AND BUY A SECOND PAIR FROM THEM.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-04 16:32:55
Link | Citer | R

How does that make ANY sense whatsoever? That's the same as having a shell do runs for just the boots. They're going to need to do that path to get the boots for me AFTER they get the boots for the previous person.
It would make more sense to join a shell that needs Freya's Mask for Skadi than join a shell that has one person who needs Hikazu Sune-Ate since they would be killing the mob for Freya's and Hikazu would go free-lot.
[+]
 Bahamut.Paulus
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2009-11-04 16:35:18
Link | Citer | R

Wow looks like you can make good money selling slavage drops. Very interesting.
 Kujata.Saiji
Serveur: Kujata
user: saiji
By Kujata.Saiji 2009-11-04 16:45:14
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Tbest said:
At the moment, I feel like going into a run, doing very little work aside from slicing a mob with my Thf, and getting the drop.

wow seriously? what a lazy asshat. if anyone takes you up on this i would charge like 10mil a piece just to be a ***. what happened to earning your gear and not being so damn lazy. wow... just wow...
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-11-04 16:46:32
Link | Citer | R

I think that was sarcasm to a previous response.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-04 17:10:27
Link | Citer | R

Kujata.Saiji said:
Fairy.Tbest said:
At the moment, I feel like going into a run, doing very little work aside from slicing a mob with my Thf, and getting the drop.

wow seriously? what a lazy asshat. if anyone takes you up on this i would charge like 10mil a piece just to be a ***. what happened to earning your gear and not being so damn lazy. wow... just wow...
XD Yep, I'm being lazy at the moment. I've led events and been VERY dedicated to every shell I've ever been in. I no longer do Monk and only want a single Usukane drop.

But... In your view... You'd rather I join a shell, do 4-7 runs per week (2-3 of which 'may' drop what I'm going for), be most likely 4th or higher on the drop list, and wait to get the ONE piece of gear that I'm going for as opposed to the 4-5 pieces that everyone else is.

So, let's look at this... 2 pieces to make the sune-ate are rare at 15% and 25% drop rates. The 15% is what like a 1/4 chance the bee will spawn? And when it does spawn, it'll likely spawn 2... So, that's an average of 1 every other run. It'll take at minimum 3-4 runs for the 35 from Pedro. So, let's say 4 b/c really even though the "odds" are there from wiki, they're much more rare than that in reality. 4 runs each, and I'm the 4th person meaning 16 runs.
Let's say we do that zone and path once per week, that's 16 weeks.

Then let's look at the boss for the 25 piece. He drops it about 25% rate. And say we go for the boss 3x in 2 weeks. That's at minimum 3 weeks for 1 drop. Then, I'm the 4th in line so that's 12 weeks total.

Hmmm... 3-4 months + of doing an event for 10-17 hrs each week for one piece of gear which totals out at a MINIMUM of 50 runs or over 100 hours.

or....

I could pay 500k - 3 mil for the various pieces and do random side runs with friends to get them faster.

Yeah, I think I'll go with the paying for them instead of wasting an even larger amount of time helping people get the components for 4-5 pieces of armor while I only want 1 piece.
[+]
 Kujata.Saiji
Serveur: Kujata
user: saiji
By Kujata.Saiji 2009-11-04 17:15:28
Link | Citer | R

you can do pick up runs with friends randomly and earn it maybe? its how i got 2/3 of my morri robe, and 3/3 of friends ares body. no group needed. someone else lead it and we ran in, killed stuff and ran out. its not that hard to earn your pieces and have a since of accomplishment rather then merc. your way through ffxi. its like botting, why do it. wheres the sense of accomplishment in that? hmmm its like extenze for your e-penis!
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-11-04 17:27:09
Link | Citer | R

Saiji, you're an idiot.
#1. I'm not going to drag friends to do Salvage all the time. That's why I said random side runs with friends. As in... When several of us are all doing nothing at the same time.
#2. I'm sorry you're poor?
#3. You can EARN gil, right? So you can do what...? Only buy things that can be bought off the AH and in Bazaars? Yes... Paying for services is BAD. You know, you should never pay for a Tele/Retrace/etc. That's a service. This discussion has been played out over and over and over... If you don't like what I'm proposing, you can get the *** out of my thread.
#4. I don't need a 'sense of accomplishment' in a game. IT'S A GAME. lol Now then... I want a piece of gear, that's it. I don't need to feel like I 'accomplished' getting that piece of gear.
#5. Yep, I'm being lazy. I've led many, many events in the past and still lead Dynamis to get others pieces of gear and gil. (I will most likely be leading sky again too since I'm sure the others that want to lead it won't be leading it in the end anyway...) So, no I don't feel like starting up / leading Salvage and helping people get sets of gear when I want ONE piece of gear.
[+]
 Fenrir.Takien
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Takien
By Fenrir.Takien 2009-11-04 17:56:02
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Caiyuo
Serveur: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-11-04 18:09:10
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Paulus said:
Wow looks like you can make good money selling slavage drops. Very interesting.
I think the sales became most popular during salvage dupes and just kind of stuck around after the fact when people realized there was an assload of money to be made on it considering how frustrating Salvage can be, even more so now that drops became rarer. (as opposed to triples being reduced to singles overall, not literal rarity/drop chance)
 Fairy.Ghaleon
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2009-11-04 18:29:42
Link | Citer | R

like i stated earlier, i'd be happy to setup/run a smaller static for usu 35 rampart. its incredibly easy. i only need 4 people to do usu rampart static, rdm,DD,DD,TH4 if 5th BRD. spamming 1zone 2x a week seems fairly decent to me. and if people stayed i would even be willing to do 15 runs after everyone gets their 35. contact me ingame or on here, once i get enough people i'll make a schedule that everyone can make. If anyone needs/wants usu 35's hit me up.

o/
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2009-11-04 19:15:17
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Tbest said:
The 15% is what like a 1/400 chance the bee will spawn?

sounds about right...
 Fairy.Andrinne
user: Andrinne
By Fairy.Andrinne 2009-11-04 19:25:50
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Tbest said:
How does that make ANY sense whatsoever? That's the same as having a shell do runs for just the boots. They're going to need to do that path to get the boots for me AFTER they get the boots for the previous person. It would make more sense to join a shell that needs Freya's Mask for Skadi than join a shell that has one person who needs Hikazu Sune-Ate since they would be killing the mob for Freya's and Hikazu would go free-lot.

Oh god dude you are so dumb. No shell is farming for skadi mask and letting usu boots drop to the ground. That's like saying you want to hook up with a shell that kills ks99 wyrm for the Int potions and if the shell is going to rot a speedbelt you can pick it up for 800k. In my original post way back I made this point to you, we equipped our entire shell with stupid Skadi masks just farming for 3 pairs of Usu boots.

Jesus I wish some people would do some thinking about what actually drops from mobs, the popularity or desirability of those pieces, ponder how shells actually farm, and what is a reasonable price to pay a group to merc something.

But you know why not just throw up a random post on FFXIAH without even pondering about the reality of what you are asking for and then arguing with everyone who offers you a reasonable way to get them.
 Fairy.Kerfuffle
user: Kerfuffle
By Fairy.Kerfuffle 2009-11-04 19:49:36
Link | Citer | R

I'll give someone sexy pics of myself for 35 skadi hands.....