Let's Start A Riot?!?!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Let's start a riot?!?!
Let's start a riot?!?!
First Page 2 3 ... 41 42 43 ... 117 118 119
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-03 09:58:37
Link | Citer | R

The building is covered and everything inside.

"Getting them to honor the claim" is beside the point.
By RadialArcana 2020-06-03 10:00:13
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Snk said: »
Asura.Veikur said: »
Oh, KN also needs a reading comprehension check too.

But yes, his life did matter. His death was pointless and helped nothing.

Guess a few murderers amongst tens of thousands of genuinely peaceful protesters means the entire movement is disingenuous.

Go home, everybody, KN has everything figured out.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but most insurance claims aren't going to cover looting and rioting. Most of those places are just screwed.

Added to the fact that many companies were on the verge of bankruptcy after the corona already, with years of bad times ahead no less.
 Shiva.Zerowone
Serveur: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-06-03 10:01:54
Link | Citer | R

A lot of very easily checked misinformation getting pasted around in this thread.
 Leviathan.Draugo
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-03 10:04:15
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
The building is covered and everything inside.

"Getting them to honor the claim" is beside the point.

So your solution that insurance is going to foot the bill for this really is not a solution.

Even if they do pay out the claims, gasp guess what happens next, everyone's insurance payment goes up.

Free money is not a thing, wether it's the government handing it our or insurance companies, it all gets paid for by guess who?

Thinking that this destruction doesn't affect you is not valid. It will affect many things. Look at the bigger picture.

Also, we know insurance companies will not pay what ***is worth, that is their entire business model. People are losing a ***load out of this.
[+]
 Sylph.Snk
Serveur: Sylph
user: SNK
By Sylph.Snk 2020-06-03 10:05:07
Link | Citer | R

Looting is absolutely covered by insurance.

Quote:
The Insurance Information Institute said riots, civil commotion, vandalism, looting and fire in the U.S. are covered perils under virtually all business owners and commercial insurance property policies. Merchandise stolen by looters will also be covered

Yes and no but most of these business aren't covered by it. There are levels of how much you can claim on insurance but most of these places depending on their providers still won't honor these claims.

That's the point with which I was stating earlier. Most of these people are still screwed.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-03 10:13:10
Link | Citer | R

Not worth dying for. Don't care how much money you lose
By RadialArcana 2020-06-03 10:13:56
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Zerowone said: »
A lot of very easily checked misinformation getting pasted around in this thread.

The answer to this is for you to stop posting.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-06-03 10:15:32
Link | Citer | R

I watched a video of an antifa activist on the floor begging for his life when an angry hispanic store owner with a shotgun wanted to give him some justice.

Was pretty great, I'll try find it again to post it.
 Asura.Gnawclaw
user: Gnawclaw
By Asura.Gnawclaw 2020-06-03 10:16:13
Link | Citer | R

RadialArcana said: »
I watched a video of an antifa activist on the floor begging for his life when an angry hispanic store owner with a shotgun wanted to give him some justice.

What is great about this?
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-06-03 10:20:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Gnawclaw said: »

Looters and rioters deserve to be scared, they think they can do this stuff and face no consequences at all. They ruin peoples lives.
 Sylph.Snk
By Sylph.Snk 2020-06-03 10:22:02
Link | Citer | R

Not worth dying for. Don't care how much money you lose

Sadly that's your opinion with which some people don't agree with. A lot of people don't mind putting a bullet into someone when they try to rob their homes/businesses.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-03 10:24:01
Link | Citer | R

And those people get no sympathy when they get shot.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

I'll pay to have "he died defending his t.v." on your grave marker. Your family will be so proud.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2020-06-03 10:28:55
Link | Citer | R

Some people beat themselves off to dreams of the day they get the chance to take a life over material possessions.
By RadialArcana 2020-06-03 10:32:54
Link | Citer | R

kreek said: »
That is not a shotgun

Well it's a boom stick of some variety.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-03 10:33:02
Link | Citer | R

I'll pay to have "he died defending his t.v." on your grave marker. Your family will be so proud.
"He died protecting his family from vile opportunists who were trying to harm his family thinking they will get away with it during riots"

See what I did just there. This is about way more than just physical property. People are being attacked who do not deserve it.

Social justice at it's finest.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-03 10:35:43
Link | Citer | R

Yoir home is one thing. Your pawn shop is something else.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-03 10:38:10
Link | Citer | R

You're using one case to say "lol he's stupid, people protecting themselves is stupid" all the while bemoaning how ineffective cops are.

You are using one case and saying, nah just let it go. There are countless people coming to harm for what?

This isn't helping protestors, this isn't helping society, ***is nonsensical.
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
Serveur: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-06-03 10:40:39
Link | Citer | R

We wants us to know we’re all monsters. They’re in denial about how “all of us” includes them as well. Which is why the cognitive dissonance manifests in their gleeful Schadenfreude elation at the misery and suffering of people they do not identify with...
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-03 10:44:59
Link | Citer | R

Same applies for you.

So, no *** given if you are shot because somebody decided to break into your house and rob your stuff.
[+]
By volkom 2020-06-03 10:49:52
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Same applies for you.

So, no *** given if you are shot because somebody decided to break into your house and rob your stuff.

in certain states you can be sued by the burglar

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/04/26/burglar-lawsuit/83539854/
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-03 10:59:04
Link | Citer | R

The bigger question is, where is your outrage for David? He was a black life that mattered, so why are you ignoring him Veirkur
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-06-03 11:05:36
Link | Citer | R

I'm going to assume it's not worth backreading so many pages. Saw today there were no fatalities overnight, nor was there any rioting or looting. The Guard didn't end up being needed in NYC, and I see they have made a decision on the remaining 3 officers, so assuming they get that one right, the violence seems to be over.
By Draylo 2020-06-03 11:06:57
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
I'm going to assume it's not worth backreading so many pages. Saw today there were no fatalities overnight, nor was there any rioting or looting. The Guard didn't end up being needed in NYC, and I see they have made a decision on the remaining 3 officers, so assuming they get that one right, the violence seems to be over.

It isn't over, there are consequences to those actions for sure.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-03 11:10:16
Link | Citer | R

Is that the cycle now? Behave like animals, destroy a bunch of ***, cost billions of dollars in damage. All so finally the police do their job on one case gone viral. Ok job well done, the sheep will go back to baying. The cops will continue shady ***. No real accountability as far as fixing a broken police structure, no accountability for all the pieces of ***that decided to cause mayhem and harm. Story is over... Until it happens all over again. This is *** insanity.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-06-03 11:10:17
Link | Citer | R

Uh ok, sure.
By Viciouss 2020-06-03 11:12:09
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
Is that the cycle now? Behave like animals, destroy a bunch of ***, cost billions of dollars in damage. All so finally the police do their job on one case gone viral. Ok job well done, the sheep will go back to baying. The cops will continue shady ***. No real accountability as far as fixing a broken police structure, no accountability for all the pieces of ***that decided to cause mayhem and harm. Story is over... Until it happens all over again. This is *** insanity.

I didn't say the story was over, I said the violence was over.
 Sylph.Snk
By Sylph.Snk 2020-06-03 11:12:33
Link | Citer | R

Ok you made me lol with that. Good one.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-03 11:15:39
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Leviathan.Draugo said: »

I didn't say the story was over, I said the violence was over.
Over for how long. You missed the whole point. But ok, people have stop for now, time to ignore the cause and issues, until the next big story blows up and it starts all over again.

Fundamental systems are *** up, there are severe deep rooted problems that need fixed. Nothing that occured in the last week solved those problems.

It's a farce.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 41 42 43 ... 117 118 119