Let's Start A Riot?!?!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Let's start a riot?!?!
Let's start a riot?!?!
First Page 2 3 4 ... 117 118 119
By Xaander 2020-06-01 13:22:21
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Commodus said: »
The numbers in eiryl's link show that police kill a lot more whites than blacks every year, despite the fact that blacks commit an egregiously larger amount of violent crime compared to their relative population than whites.

I'll wait while you try to figure out how to spin this.

K. Watching people try to use/warp statistics like this to justify racism in America is pretty sickening. For the people citing Eiyrl's link to use the larger number of whites killed by the police as a foil against meaningful reform, remember that the black population is estimated to be 12.7% of America's population. With an estimated 72% of the population being white, the numbers in Eiyrl's link do show a significant disparate impact concerning the number of black people killed by police. Even outside the deaths, the point is the modern criminal justice system is an outgrowth of the Jim Crow era, and was designed in part to preserve America's racial order. If you have a system that stops, pulls over, and/or otherwise targets people of color disproportionately, you will accumulate data that also reflects that disparity.

With police killings, unless they're hiding dead bodies, it's pretty cut and dry. With arrests and charged offenses, which are largely discretionary and stem from the judgments of those trained by a broken system, it's odd to me to then try to use the FBI data as some kind of justification that black people are somehow inherently more violent than white people and thus deserving of the treatment they receive. Even if someone did try to argue that for some misguided reason, people with opportunities don't have to turn to violence and crime to get by. Red lining, gentrification, generational wealth disparities, racist hiring practices, pay disparities, etc., all contribute to a widening divide and concentrations of poverty. To get some accurate data, we would need to force white people into crumbling communities and deprive them of opportunities for at least 150 years. Considering how not being able to get a hair cut makes some break out grenade launchers and AR-15s to march around with, it would likely be a very eye opening study.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-01 13:25:52
Link | Citer | R

So.... I am getting the straw that broke the camel's back, but, recurring rioting, whatever the hot topic excuse at the time, historically indicates a population at a boiling point. Often it's just a spark like this that can lead from rioting to rebellion.

Murica is in a bad spot, divided, untrusted, untrusting, and a lot of corruption and deception as a whole.

This is the kind of conditions that can lead to rebellion, are we at that point? Are we ready to shed our neighbors blood? There are darker days ahead I think.
By Draylo 2020-06-01 13:45:45
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder

Cerberus.Cruxus
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Cruxus
By Cerberus.Cruxus 2020-06-01 13:51:12
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
Also, not every police officer is a bad person contrary to the radical "ACAB" that people are spouting around. I personally know police that work in NYC that would put their lives on the line to help people. While there are always bad people in every place in the world, it doesn't mean they are all bad. If people are using that bad apple analogy then they should also apply it to the looters/protesters if they really believe that ONE person makes them all bad.

The cops here are started out in the worst neighborhoods in the Bronx where they see, literally every day, the worst humanity has to offer. They tell me little kids come up to them and throw stones and yell swears. That isn't fair, and I doubt any of these looters would run into a burning building or go into a building where a domestic terrorist is, to take them down.

It is amazing how a lot of people will jump in on this mind set (ACAB) just because it's easy and requires no thinking, and lets face it, self justification for actions a normal person wouldn't take. I mean what does, ultimately, destroying your own neighborhood accomplish? What does attacking the police that do their jobs correctly and try to maintain a level of order and safety for people who don't want the chaos that the mindset brings? It's sickening to see these groups that have the intention for peaceful protests because you have groups that don't actually want things to be peaceful, send people in to "stir the pot" run out and watch ***unfold.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-01 13:55:09
Link | Citer | R

There is a huge radical far left cult thing going on. I saw someone on instagram when this whole thing exploded, he had a ton of pics saying "ACAB" "All cops are *** and this shows they were created to contrl slaves and still are for that purpose" he had so many radical photos.

I sent him a message and told him my experiences with cops and that they aren't all bad and showed situations. He literally copied all my messages and annotated them with insulting stuff and put it on his instagram story. Then he proceeded to tell me, NO peaceful protest! ACAB! BYE. Lunatic! People are so radicalized now.

I honestly thought he was in the minority until I went to BG to post my opinion and saw how much hatred you get if you oppose their opinion and thinking there are ANY good cops alive.
[+]
 Asura.Sirris
Serveur: Asura
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2020-06-01 14:03:00
Link | Citer | R

RadialArcana said: »
Asura.Sirris said: »
Shows a clear racial disparity.

Do I need to actually point out why this is? It's not racism.

Yeah, you're going to have to help me out with this one.
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2020-06-01 14:11:17
Link | Citer | R

Clearly, all aspects of our nations deeply entrenched racism disappeared on April 11th, 1968. Every aspect, no matter how deeply rooted, was weeded out immediately and absolutely no traces of it remain today.

Absolutely no one has spent the last 52 years battling against this ***, since it's clearly completely gone.
By Draylo 2020-06-01 14:13:31
Link | Citer | R

I honestly sometimes put my tin foil hat on and think someone is behind all of this. The fact that a lot of the looters are from out of state and this is all shortly before an election, seems suspicious.
[+]
 Valefor.Commodus
Serveur: Valefor
user: abknight
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-01 14:16:30
Link | Citer | R

Xaander said: »
The numbers in eiryl's link show that police kill a lot more whites than blacks every year, despite the fact that blacks commit an egregiously larger amount of violent crime compared to their relative population than whites.

I'll wait while you try to figure out how to spin this.

K. Watching people try to use/warp statistics like this to justify racism in America is pretty sickening. For the people citing Eiyrl's link to use the larger number of whites killed by the police as a foil against meaningful reform, remember that the black population is estimated to be 12.7% of America's population. With an estimated 72% of the population being white, the numbers in Eiyrl's link do show a significant disparate impact concerning the number of black people killed by police. Even outside the deaths, the point is the modern criminal justice system is an outgrowth of the Jim Crow era, and was designed in part to preserve America's racial order. If you have a system that stops, pulls over, and/or otherwise targets people of color disproportionately, you will accumulate data that also reflects that disparity.

With police killings, unless they're hiding dead bodies, it's pretty cut and dry. But with arrests and charged offenses, which are largely discretionary and stem from the judgments of those trained by a broken system, it's odd to me to then try to use the FBI data as some kind of justification that black people are somehow inherently more violent than white people and thus deserving of the treatment they receive. Even if someone did try to argue that for some misguided reason, people with opportunities don't have to turn to violence and crime to get by. Red lining, gentrification, generational wealth disparities, racist hiring practices, pay disparities, etc., all contribute to a widening divide and concentrations of poverty. To get some accurate data, we would need to force white people into crumbling communities and deprive them of opportunities for at least 150 years. Considering how not being able to get a hair cut makes some break out grenade launchers and AR-15s to march around with, it would likely be a very eye opening study.

You posted a lot of progressive pseudo-intellectual buzzwords and, within two paragraphs, claimed both that the statistics showing that blacks commit a significantly higher amount of violent crime proportionate to their population compared to whites is false (without counter-evidence) AND that "even if it's true, they're only violent because they haven't been given enough."

You complain about "warping" statistics, but you ignore the raw numbers because they disprove your racist theory. You say that blacks make up 12.7% of the population?
  • blacks commit 53.1% of all murder and negligent homicides. Are they being framed for murder at a rate 4x their population percentage?

• blacks commit 28.7% of all rape. Are they being framed for rape at a rate of 2x their population percentage?

• blacks commit 54.3% of all robbery. Are they being framed for robbery at a rate of 4x their population percentage?

• blacks commit 33.5% of all aggravated assault. Are they being framed for aggravated assault at a rate of 3x their population percentage?

• blacks commit 29.8% of all burglary. Are they being framed for burglary at a rate of 2.5x their population percentage?

• blacks commit 29.1% of all larceny/theft. Are they being framed for larceny/theft at a rate of 2.5x their population percentage?

• blacks commit 30.3% of all motor vehicle theft. Are they being framed for motor vehicle theft at a rate of 2.5x their population percentage?

• blacks commit 25.2% of all arson. Are they being framed for arson at a rate of 2.5x their population percentage?

• Add it all up and blacks commit 37.5% of all violent crime. Are they being framed for all violent crime at a rate of 3x their population percentage?

We're not talking about pulling people over for "driving while black." We're talking about murder, armed robbery, rape, arson, etc. Are you going to claim there's a mass, coordinated conspiracy to frame blacks for all of these violent crimes?

For the sake of comparison:
  • whites make up 72% of the population, but commit 58.5% of violent crime.

• blacks make up 12.6% of the population, but commit 37.5% of violent crime.

These are actual statistics. There is no such thing as "systemic racism" in America today. Your brain has been warped by the radical lies of the education system and mainstream media, which are infested with people so obsessed with race that they hate themselves for something they didn't do, no one in their entire family line did, and in reality only an extremely small number of people were involved in and all of whom have been dead for a century. You're making very poor excuses, based on no evidence, for extremely poor behavior from one group.

Here are some other unpleasant facts for the race baiters:
  • African tribes have been at war with each other since the dawn of man. It's still going on today, which is why most of Africa is so violent that you can't even visit. Violence is instinctual and a part of the only way of life they know. For thousands of years, African tribes warred with and conquered each other. The victors would take the defeated as slaves and trade them to muslim slavers.

• muslim slavers would sell these slaves to western European trading companies.

• Western European trading companies would transport them all around the world and sell them at auction as a labor force.

• Only 3.6% of all slaves captured were transported to the Americas. The rest ended up elsewhere in the world, as they had for centuries.

• Less than 2% of the population of the Americas owned slaves.

• The United States was one of the first countries in the world to abolish slavery, which is a practice as old as humans.

• Members of every ethnicity have been enslaved throughout history. This is not exclusive to black Africans. Millions of whites, jews, and hispanics have been enslaved throughout history.

• No other ethnicity, upon being freed from bondage, has continued to behave as violently as those originating from Africa; especially for 155 years. Do you see jews demanding reparations from Egyptian and muslim slavers and perpetually living in ghettos? Do you see descendants of white european slaves demanding reparations from north african and muslim slavers, and perpetually living in ghettos? The answer is no, these other ethnicities elevated themselves out of their plights.

You should educate yourself on actual history, rather than continue to make excuses for poor behavior based on your own lack of knowledge and racist ideology.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-01 14:19:02
Link | Citer | R

I honestly sometimes put my tin foil hat on and think someone is behind all of this. The fact that a lot of the looters are from out of state and this is all shortly before an election, seems suspicious.
And the magic bricks man, don't forget teh bricks!?!?!
 Asura.Ramsy
user: Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2020-06-01 14:19:28
Link | Citer | R

I sent him a message and told him my experiences with cops and that they aren't all bad and showed situations. He literally copied all my messages and annotated them with insulting stuff and put it on his instagram story. Then he proceeded to tell me, NO peaceful protest! ACAB! BYE. Lunatic! People are so radicalized now.
While all cops are not bad cops, ACAB becomes a thing when the good cops don't stand up against all the wrong being done.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-01 14:20:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ramsy said: »
While all cops are not bad cops, ACAB becomes a thing when the good cops don't stand up against all the wrong being done.

So if the looters are also protesters and the other protesters don't stand against them for destroying lives/businesses and cities, does that make all protesters bad as well?
[+]
 Valefor.Commodus
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-01 14:21:28
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
So.... I am getting the straw that broke the camel's back, but, recurring rioting, whatever the hot topic excuse at the time, historically indicates a population at a boiling point. Often it's just a spark like this that can lead from rioting to rebellion.

Murica is in a bad spot, divided, untrusted, untrusting, and a lot of corruption and deception as a whole.

This is the kind of conditions that can lead to rebellion, are we at that point? Are we ready to shed our neighbors blood? There are darker days ahead I think.

I think this is exactly the impression that the left wants you to have. We live in a more prosperous and freer time than any other in history, for ALL races and ethnicities. It's an election year, so the left has to create the illusion of mass chaos so they can argue that "look how bad a job Trump is doing, he's responsible for pandemic and race riots." It doesn't match reality. Everyone in the entire country, regardless of race, religion, etc has equal opportunity. Non-whites even receive preferential treatment for many programs just for being non-white. Look at all of the scholarships, grants, etc that require you to be non-white. It's absolutely discriminatory and racist, but the left insists that racism is ok as long as it's against white people.

tldr there is no crisis. Things are relatively amazing, across, the board, for everyone willing to work hard and smart. Bad things happen, but all of this "chaos" is fabricated for political purposes.
[+]
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2020-06-01 14:22:33
Link | Citer | R

So if the looters are also protesters and the other protesters don't stand against them for destroying lives/businesses and cities, does that make all protesters bad as well?

It's literally the police's job to do ***about people breaking the law.

The *** are you on, dude?
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-01 14:24:13
Link | Citer | R

The two are not parallel, the police have not only the duty to prevent inner corruption, they also have the means, unless all cops, or there is so much of even an extreme majority of them are corrupt, then, welcome to the ***show you see here. Mix in pre-election ***stirrers, and magic bricks, welcome to the "democratic" process 2020.
By Draylo 2020-06-01 14:26:28
Link | Citer | R

They are humans too, what don't you get? These people put so much pressure on them to be perfect and when one *** up, they are all lumped into the bunch. God, if I was a cop I would literally quit or protest and stay at home and let the looters protect the city. They get no support, nobody that realizes the good they do for the oommunity. They only get hippies and far left radicals that attack them for something they didn't do. One cop does not define the entire law enforcement in this country... its ridiculous.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-01 14:32:00
Link | Citer | R

They are humans too, what don't you get? These people put so much pressure on them to be perfect and when one *** up, they are all lumped into the bunch. God, if I was a cop I would literally quit or protest and stay at home and let the looters protect the city. They get no support, nobody that realizes the good they do for the oommunity. They only get hippies and far left radicals that attack them for something they didn't do. One cop does not define the entire law enforcement in this country... its ridiculous.
Ghandi was only human also.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-01 14:34:42
Link | Citer | R

I think this is exactly the impression that the left wants you to have. We live in a more prosperous and freer time than any other in history, for ALL races and ethnicities. It's an election year, so the left has to create the illusion of mass chaos so they can argue that "look how bad a job Trump is doing, he's responsible for pandemic and race riots." It doesn't match reality. Everyone in the entire country, regardless of race, religion, etc has equal opportunity. Non-whites even receive preferential treatment for many programs just for being non-white. Look at all of the scholarships, grants, etc that require you to be non-white. It's absolutely discriminatory and racist, but the left insists that racism is ok as long as it's against white people.

tldr there is no crisis. Things are relatively amazing, across, the board, for everyone willing to work hard and smart. Bad things happen, but all of this "chaos" is fabricated for political purposes.
You may need to re-evaluate dream land a little more. Content and prosperous people do not riot, let alone "protest"

It's not the Illuminati, it's just a mafia.
By Draylo 2020-06-01 14:35:00
Link | Citer | R

I'm guessing nobody in your family is in law enforcement? I'd love to see the good you've done and those spouting "ACAB" have done for the communities they live in.
 Asura.Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2020-06-01 14:35:43
Link | Citer | R

I cant speak for everywhere, but in my city the protesters and looters are two separate groups of people. There's clearly people taking advantage of the situation and those who clearly care about whats happening. While I don't think protesting turning into looting should be happening I also don't think arrest should turn into murders should be either.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-01 14:37:33
Link | Citer | R

I'm guessing nobody in your family is in law enforcement? I'd love to see the good you've done and those spouting "ACAB" have done for the communities they live in.
Sorry, I was busy in the military, that's a whole different angle you can try, anywho, as I've stated, I can only draw from my own experiences with police, and for the most part they don't cut it. Also news flash, they volunteer for the job....
By Jetackuu 2020-06-01 14:38:22
Link | Citer | R

I mean it's almost like you can't have a domestic terrorist organization run rampant for years and it not piss people off. The thinblueline has to go.
 Asura.Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2020-06-01 14:39:16
Link | Citer | R

And I'm not trying to say one cop defines the entire law enforcement. I've met some actual nice cops and some terrible ones, but the issue is the nice cops are silent when ***hits the fan. If the actual good cops would step up when ***happens I don't think everyone would label them all bad. Clearly in that video one of those cops could of stepped in and helped that man. Their all as guilty as he is too.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-01 14:39:46
Link | Citer | R

I cant speak for everywhere, but in my city the protesters and looters are two separate groups of people. There's clearly people taking advantage of the situation and those who clearly care about whats happening. While I don't think protesting turning into looting should be happening I also don't think arrest should turn into murders should be either.

Of course not, and on that we agree. I just simply said "ACAB" is ridiculous and does nothing to help the cause. Demonizing police won't bring about the change people want.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-01 14:40:42
Link | Citer | R

If you let a piece of ***be a piece of ***, surprise, you're a piece of ***too.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-01 14:40:55
Link | Citer | R

And I'm not trying to say one cop defines the entire law enforcement. I've met some actual nice cops and some terrible ones, but the issue is the nice cops are silent when ***hits the fan. If the actual good cops would step up when ***happens I don't think everyone would label them all bad. Clearly in that video one of those cops could of stepped in and helped that man. Their all as guilty as he is too.

But this is exactly what I'm talking about... Do you realize how many cops are in this country? I could show you videos right now of police STANDING/KNEELING with protesters! Not all of them are ***... The problem comes from the top down and when situations like this occur and nobody cares to understand the police either, they group up into this bro mentality of us vs them.
 Valefor.Commodus
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-01 14:45:26
Link | Citer | R

You may need to re-evaluate dream land a little more. Content and prosperous people do not riot, let alone "protest"

It's not the Illuminati, it's just a mafia.

Everyone in the US has equal opportunity. The majority of taxes pay for social handouts for the poor. Anyone, aside from the profoundly mentally ill, can get by just fine in the society that's been created. Anyone who's not content needs to look inward and try to figure out what they're doing wrong. When I say that we live in a more prosperous time than any other in human history, I mean that there is no mass starvation, no worldwide warfare, no capturing and enslavement of other peoples, none of the terrible ***that had been the norm for millennia.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 117 118 119