Let's Start A Riot?!?!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Let's start a riot?!?!
Let's start a riot?!?!
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 ... 117 118 119
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-03 08:15:21
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Every life matters. That's why you don't get shot defending items.

Let the looters loot. That's why you have insurance. Your life is worth more than a couple watches and rings.

Quote:
Dorn had been killed around 2:30 a.m. Tuesday, dying on the sidewalk in front of the pawn store he had been providing security for.
So, let more thugs and looters steal GUNS so they can kill more. Got it.

You really are despicable.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-03 08:17:15
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
Every life matters. That's why you don't get shot defending items.

Let the looters loot. That's why you have insurance. Your life is worth more than a couple watches and rings.

Quote:
Dorn had been killed around 2:30 a.m. Tuesday, dying on the sidewalk in front of the pawn store he had been providing security for.

Some people have morals, I'm sure you have no idea what that means though. I doubt a veteran cop would sleep at night knowing he didn't try to prevent a heinous crime.

And now he's dead. "Moral Victory" is a great tombstone marker.

He was "doing the right thing" and now he's dead. I'm sure his family is thrilled he chose to protect some $10 Flolexes instead of being with them.
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2020-06-03 08:18:10
Link | Citer | R

Oh, KN also needs a reading comprehension check too.

But yes, his life did matter. His death was pointless and helped nothing.

Guess a few murderers amongst tens of thousands of genuinely peaceful protesters means the entire movement is disingenuous.

Go home, everybody, KN has everything figured out.
By Draylo 2020-06-03 08:19:13
Link | Citer | R

He is a hero in my eyes, he stood for his principles and would rather die a hero than a coward like I am sure you and LadyofHonor are. Notice how the deaths are coming from the looters/rioters? None are from the cops so far outside of the initial incident where the murderer was fired. This is why this is a more dire problem right now, we literally have deaths due to these criminals not from the police in this moment.
[+]
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2020-06-03 08:21:56
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, police don't seem to have killed any additional people yet. The restraint they've shown is astounding. They kept it to only permanently maiming people.

Bravo!
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-06-03 08:22:28
Link | Citer | R

He is a hero in my eyes, he stood for his principles and would rather die a hero than a coward like I am sure you and LadyofHonor are. Notice how the deaths are coming from the looters/rioters? None are from the cops so far outside of the initial incident where the murderer was fired. This is why this is a more dire problem right now, we literally have deaths due to these criminals not from the police in this moment.

Domestic Terrorists *cough* I mean "freedom fighters" are perfectly fine in what they are doing. It's those nasty imperialist nazi's that need to be brought down.

/sarcasm

On second thought ... this is just a novel approach to wealth redistribution.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-03 08:22:51
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Veikur said: »
Yeah, police don't seem to have killed any additional people yet. The restraint they've shown is astounding. They kept it to only permanently maiming people.

Bravo!

Over DEATH!? Do you even read your damn posts? You are dismissing the death of these INNOCENT PEOPLE. Insane
By Draylo 2020-06-03 08:23:53
Link | Citer | R

This isn't even about the police ya dummy. You and LadyofHonor and the others kept saying I am misguided in my viewpoint. I want this looting/rioting to end, NOT the protests for justice. I want this to end why? THERE ARE LITERALLY PEOPLE DYING, that had NOTHING to do with the initial incident. Stop being dumb.
 Leviathan.Draugo
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-03 08:24:16
Link | Citer | R

initial incident where the murderer was fired.
This doesn't cut it though, not even close.

He got fired protesters, problem solved, go away now.
By Jetackuu 2020-06-03 08:24:30
Link | Citer | R

Still plenty of bootlicking going on? Seems that way.

Carry on.
By Draylo 2020-06-03 08:25:07
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
initial incident where the murderer was fired.
This doesn't cut it though, not even close.

He got fired protesters, problem solved, go away now.

Never said it did, I used it to prove my point that the looters and rioters (once again for the 500th time, not the protesters) are more dangerous than the cops right now. The cops thus far have not killed anyone else.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-03 08:25:53
Link | Citer | R

He literally shot himself. Unarmed civilians do not need to protect pawn shops from rioters.

Thats really *** stupid. His death was easily avoidable.
By Draylo 2020-06-03 08:26:09
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »

Carry on.

Has nothing to do with the cops, I am talking about the people who are dead that are innocent people. How convenient you decide to ignore that.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-03 08:26:22
Link | Citer | R

Oh, KN also needs a reading comprehension check too.

But yes, his life did matter. His death was pointless and helped nothing.

Guess a few murderers amongst tens of thousands of genuinely peaceful protesters means the entire movement is disingenuous.

Go home, everybody, KN has everything figured out.
Obviously you need the reading comprehension.

The usual suspects already confirmed my suspicion that their mantra of "Black Lives Matter" or "All Lives Matter" really mean "Mu Cause Matters".

They do not care about anyone other than themselves, and the lack of empathy towards the death of a BLACK person by the hands of people pretending to protest for THEIR cause shows their true agenda.

It is people like that who make me sick.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-03 08:27:02
Link | Citer | R

He literally shot himself. Unarmed civilians do not need to protect pawn shops from rioters.

Thats really *** stupid. His death was easily avoidable.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/02/george-floyd-protests-people-killed

He is not the only innocent person.
By Draylo 2020-06-03 08:30:31
Link | Citer | R

I'm really curious as to their response, they'll keep supporting these looters/rioters and claim the outrage is misplaced on that group. Even though their Obama has condemned this ***and even though theres blood of innocent people being spilled.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-03 08:31:45
Link | Citer | R

It's still less people killed than the police would've killed had they not been busy.

Everyone that gets shot by looters for protecting loot, sorry, that's on you. Let them *** have it.
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2020-06-03 08:32:44
Link | Citer | R

Well, the cops haven't killed anyone else as long as David McAtee wasn't a someone.
By Afania 2020-06-03 08:33:17
Link | Citer | R

I want this looting/rioting to end, NOT the protests for justice.

Realisitcally, this isnt going to happen. Looting/riot comes with protest. To end a riot, protest has to end first. Either by force or meeting the demand.

Good examples is 2019 Hong Kong protests or 2018 Yellow vests movement in France. Violence came with protest and ended when it stopped.

It's not possible to reason with looters/rioters and tell them "cops are good guy please dont hurt them". They are either too angry to be reasoned with or just opportunists wanting to watch the world burn. They dont care about good guy or bad buy.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-03 08:33:32
Link | Citer | R

And in other news, gonna be some disappointed thieves:
https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/02/apple-store-looters-cant-use-pawn-stolen-gadgets-safeguards-the-grove-los-angeles/
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-03 08:34:09
Link | Citer | R

It's still less people killed than the police would've killed had they not been busy.
I truely hope no looter comes to yoir house in the middle of the night.

I think your chances of survival would be greater if you called the police. But it seems like you think that if you do, you think you would automatically be shot for being you.
By Draylo 2020-06-03 08:35:19
Link | Citer | R

Well, the cops haven't killed anyone else as long as David McAtee wasn't a someone.

Did you read the article? It might explain that for you
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-03 08:36:07
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

I think your chances of survival would be greater if you called the police. But it seems like you think that if you do, you think you would automatically be shot for being you.

Would be one less looter.
By Draylo 2020-06-03 08:36:18
Link | Citer | R

Afania said: »
I want this looting/rioting to end, NOT the protests for justice.

Realisitcally, this isnt going to happen. Looting/riot comes with protest. To end a riot, protest has to end first. Either by force or meeting the demand.

Good examples is 2019 Hong Kong protests or 2018 Yellow vests movement in France. Violence came with protest and ended when it stopped.

It's not possible to reason with looters/rioters and tell them "cops are good guy please dont hurt them". They are either too angry to be reasoned with or just opportunists wanting to watch the world burn. They dont care about good guy or bad buy.

There have been quite a few demonstrations of peaceful protests, where even the police have joined in. If they can't find a way to do it peacefully, they need to postpone it. It's getting out of control.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-03 08:36:44
Link | Citer | R

Look, what ever you think of the cops aside. They do not "rescue" people 99/100, they are there to investigate and accuse, not protect and serve.

Calling 911 while someone is trying to murder you.... You will die.

Picking up your gun instead of the phone, you may not
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-03 08:38:23
Link | Citer | R

I agree with you there, I wish more of these business owners carried.
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2020-06-03 08:39:24
Link | Citer | R

The article definitely at no point says McAtee opened fire on police.

Try again, bucko.
By Draylo 2020-06-03 08:40:29
Link | Citer | R

The article definitely at no point says McAtee opened fire on police.

Try again, bucko.

You've already dismissed all the deaths of innocent people, who again, had nothing to do with this. You already lost.
By Jetackuu 2020-06-03 08:40:30
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »

Carry on.

Has nothing to do with the cops, I am talking about the people who are dead that are innocent people. How convenient you decide to ignore that.
I'm not ignoring anything, just laughing at how far you will go to bootlick.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-03 08:40:43
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Would be one less looter.
Yes, because you would be dead.
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 ... 117 118 119