Let's Start A Riot?!?!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Let's start a riot?!?!
Let's start a riot?!?!
First Page 2 3 ... 40 41 42 ... 117 118 119
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-03 08:41:26
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
This is the entire reason that we have those cameras

Those same cameras that are never turned on/or malfunction only when someone gets shot by police.

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Would be one less looter.
Yes, because you would be dead.

lol, I'm not out looting. I'm also not an "unarmed civilian"
By Draylo 2020-06-03 08:42:38
Link | Citer | R

The cameras were turned on for David, and even in his last moments. You can go look at that if ya like.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-03 08:43:53
Link | Citer | R

I saw him lying there dying, regretting his life choices. Sad. Completely avoidable.

Don't defend a pawn shop in a riot, 77 year old unarmed citizen. (don't defend a pawn shop during a riot even if you are armed!) Stay yo stupid *** at home.
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2020-06-03 08:44:00
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
Asura.Veikur said: »
Well, the cops haven't killed anyone else as long as David McAtee wasn't a someone.

Did you read the article? It might explain that for you
The article definitely at no point says McAtee opened fire on police.

Try again, bucko.

You've already dismissed all the deaths of innocent people, who again, had nothing to do with this. You already lost.
I haven't though? Just responding to your claim that the police haven't killed anybody yet.

Which is objectively untrue.

Again, gotta work on that reading comprehension.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-03 08:51:01
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said:
Would be one less looter.
Yes, because you would be dead.

lol, I'm not out looting. I'm also not an "unarmed civilian"
Your tone in your posts would point otherwise. I would be surprised if you don't loot and pillage. You have the lack of moral standards to do it, and the uncarring attitude of a discontent.

So, stop the BS.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-03 08:52:24
Link | Citer | R

Too lazy to bother stealing and reselling. Not worth it.

Saying I have no morals is just weak. Totally baseless. I'm a morally upstanding citizen.

Looters gonna loot. Let em loot. Thats not an A-Moral position. It's a smart position. Some junkie with a 9mm and nothing to lose isn't worth trying to stop. You'll get shot and he'll steal your ***. Or you let him take your ***, and not get shot. Either way you lose your ***.
By Draylo 2020-06-03 08:54:00
Link | Citer | R

https://twitter.com/GhostVirusX/status/1267921555704606720
By Draylo 2020-06-03 08:58:47
Link | Citer | R

Well, the cops haven't killed anyone else as long as David McAtee wasn't a someone.

Did you read the article? It might explain that for you
The article definitely at no point says McAtee opened fire on police.

Try again, bucko.

You've already dismissed all the deaths of innocent people, who again, had nothing to do with this. You already lost.
I haven't though? Just responding to your claim that the police haven't killed anybody yet.

Which is objectively untrue.

Again, gotta work on that reading comprehension.

The whole "you care about property more than life, let them loot and riot" is dead now. Innocent people have died, so this excuse can't be used anymore as it isn't just about property.
[+]
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2020-06-03 09:00:08
Link | Citer | R

True, but I also never said that.
By Draylo 2020-06-03 09:10:24
Link | Citer | R

https://twitter.com/NYCMayor/status/1267898885273518089

This mayor fills me with disgust.

Quote:
We have 36,000 police officers who will keep this city safe.

Incredible, the same people him and his daughter are shitting on
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-03 09:11:29
Link | Citer | R

Too lazy to bother stealing and reselling. Not worth it.

Saying I have no morals is just weak. Totally baseless. I'm a morally upstanding citizen.

Looters gonna loot. Let em loot. Thats not an A-Moral position. It's a smart position. Some junkie with a 9mm and nothing to lose isn't worth trying to stop. You'll get shot and he'll steal your ***. Or you let him take your ***, and not get shot. Either way you lose your ***.
Celebrating the death of a retired black man doesn't make you a moral person. And, if your political viewpoints leaned right, thwre would be claims of racism against you.

Allowing theft of items is not a moral position to take. It shows how little you care about anyone other than yourself, and shows how willing you are to commit such immoral acts on another.

Again, stop with the BS. Stop pretending that you are a moral person if you are going to celebrate death and defend theft.
[+]
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2020-06-03 09:12:23
Link | Citer | R

Considering they maced and arrested her for peacefully protesting. I'd by shitting on them too.
By Bizniztyme 2020-06-03 09:15:55
Link | Citer | R

Man you all are sick, instead of talking about what's going on and how we can fix this you are browsing the internet looking for tragedies to one up each other. It's like you want to find someone being killed just to prove a stupid point on a game forum. Kinda sad but lurking on these forums I can't say i'm surprised.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Snk
Serveur: Sylph
user: SNK
By Sylph.Snk 2020-06-03 09:25:23
Link | Citer | R

Oh, KN also needs a reading comprehension check too.

But yes, his life did matter. His death was pointless and helped nothing.

Guess a few murderers amongst tens of thousands of genuinely peaceful protesters means the entire movement is disingenuous.

Go home, everybody, KN has everything figured out.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but most insurance claims aren't going to cover looting and rioting. Most of those places are just screwed.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-03 09:26:55
Link | Citer | R

Yup
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-03 09:27:59
Link | Citer | R

Shh, facts are meaningless for the most avid sensationalistic person here.
By Draylo 2020-06-03 09:28:28
Link | Citer | R

That's okay, they are necessary casualties. They can even lose their life, not just their business, and its okay to the cause.
[+]
By volkom 2020-06-03 09:32:18
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2020-06-03 09:37:16
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Snk said: »

Guess a few murderers amongst tens of thousands of genuinely peaceful protesters means the entire movement is disingenuous.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but most insurance claims aren't going to cover looting and rioting. Most of those places are just screwed.
Still waiting for someone to point out where I approved of the rioting and looting.
 Shiva.Zerowone
Serveur: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-06-03 09:37:26
Link | Citer | R

Bizniztyme said: »
Man you all are sick, instead of talking about what's going on and how we can fix this you are browsing the internet looking for tragedies to one up each other. It's like you want to find someone being killed just to prove a stupid point on a game forum. Kinda sad but lurking on these forums I can't say i'm surprised.

This is America.

Built on the principles of the Roman Republic. Like the Romans we too lust for blood and enjoy a good bloodbath.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Don’t get me wrong I agree and am even guilty but I’m also aware of who and what we really are.

Just like Rome we too will begin our fall into decline after the Senate abdicates it’s power to a chief executive position... ask any scholar and they’ll hint that it may have already happened.
 Sylph.Snk
By Sylph.Snk 2020-06-03 09:37:51
Link | Citer | R

Shh, facts are meaningless for the most avid sensationalistic person here.

Ok I apologize but this made me LOL irl.
 Sylph.Snk
By Sylph.Snk 2020-06-03 09:47:17
Link | Citer | R

Still waiting for someone to point out where I approved of the rioting and looting.

I didn't mention anything to you about that. I just commented on this which you said...

Quote:
Let the looters loot. That's why you have insurance.

This was a very silly thing to say. As I stated before, anyone trying to file a claim because of rioting and looting will most likely not get anything.

Those people who lost their businesses and homes are screwed so you might want to have some sort of empathy for them since they didn't do anything to deserve this.
By volkom 2020-06-03 09:47:19
Link | Citer | R

had a conversation with a friend this morning ~

Quote:
If you've watched the news and hear that a black man has died to the police and you're waiting to see what skin color were the cops, then you're the racist

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-03 09:52:44
Link | Citer | R

Looting is absolutely covered by insurance.

Quote:
The Insurance Information Institute said riots, civil commotion, vandalism, looting and fire in the U.S. are covered perils under virtually all business owners and commercial insurance property policies. Merchandise stolen by looters will also be covered
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2020-06-03 09:53:19
Link | Citer | R

I didn't mention anything to you about that. I just commented on this which you said...

Quote:
Let the looters loot. That's why you have insurance.

This was a very silly thing to say. As I stated before, anyone trying to file a claim because of rioting and looting will most likely not get anything.

Those people who lost their businesses and homes are screwed so you might want to have some sort of empathy for them since they didn't do anything to deserve this.
Cool, except you're quoting the wrong guy.
 Leviathan.Draugo
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-03 09:53:47
Link | Citer | R

Looting is absolutely covered by insurance.
No insurance company is going to pay for this, no insurance company has enough money to pay for this. Insurance is a *** Ponzi scheme anyway.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-03 09:55:03
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
The Insurance Information Institute said riots, civil commotion, vandalism, looting and fire in the U.S. are covered perils under virtually all business owners and commercial insurance property policies. Merchandise stolen by looters will also be covered

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 40 41 42 ... 117 118 119