Carbuncle.Nynja
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2020-04-03 09:55:32
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Ragnarok.Odynson said: »
I really can't remember but is the Maximum 40 Deeds of Heroism a month?

If so then that would take 18 months to get the WS item if you were starting from scratch. That seems like a bit much. no?

Yup, if you start today 18 months till you get access, very stupid system. and if gobbie box pops you'll miss those 10 points. meaning 19 months.

I already did this whole argument in another thread about it being really *** stupid.

How do you miss the gobbie box one? You get 10 points a day, and it takes 50 points to open the daily dial.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2020-04-03 09:57:57
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
Amazing how these things just work out, eh?

Doesn't stop me from completing all the content in the game while helping my friends. Instead its sad to fen see SE head down this route.

QOL changes should not be blocked on doing monthlys for 18 months straight - Slippery slope blah blah blah - I mean... What's next?

Also - here's a napkin, You still got some SE batter on your chin their pal...

And yet youre still giving SE money...every month, for the past 12 months, and will for the next 12 months.

Heres the difference between you and I:
I was bored of the game, and deactivated my accounts up until the most recent login period..

I was bored of the service, and I stopped giving them money for it.

You are dissatisfied with the service, and yet you continue to give them your money, month after month after month.

Money talks, *** walks.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-03 10:00:07
Link | Citer | R

If so then that would take 18 months to get the WS item if you were starting from scratch. That seems like a bit much. no?

Yup, if you start today 18 months till you get access, very stupid system. and if gobbie box pops you'll miss those 10 points. meaning 19 months.

I already did this whole argument in another thread about it being really *** stupid.

How do you miss the gobbie box one? You get 10 points a day, and it takes 50 points to open the daily dial.

You literally cant do it, under the conditions stated. 45 day requirement only 30 days in a month.
 Shiva.Xelltrix
Serveur: Shiva
user: Xelltrix
By Shiva.Xelltrix 2020-04-03 10:01:44
Link | Citer | R

New account lockout.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2020-04-03 10:04:17
Link | Citer | R

And yet youre still giving SE money...every month, for the past 12 months, and will for the next 12 months.

Money talks, *** walks.
Da *** kinda rebuttal is that - I actually enjoy playing FFXI - Just think 18months for a QOL change is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2020-04-03 10:04:41
Link | Citer | R

You literally cant do it, under the conditions stated. 45 day requirement only 30 days in a month.

Sucks to suck.

Nice to see XI having a net-gain of new accounts though, 20 years and its still getting more and more new players.

Oh wait, its the dudes who got banned and made new accounts lol.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2020-04-03 10:05:37
Link | Citer | R

You can always send your other characters a coffer key for 50 points, simple fix to that.
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Serveur: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2020-04-03 10:06:54
Link | Citer | R

Why are you hear of all places, Monthly Update, if you don't play this game since 2017?
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2020-04-03 10:07:19
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
Why are you hear of all places, Monthly Update, if you don't play this game since 2017?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2020-04-03 10:08:16
Link | Citer | R

2020 and youre still making gay jokes, classy guy.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2020-04-03 10:10:10
Link | Citer | R

2020 and youre still making gay jokes, classy guy.

You haven't played since 2017 my dude- the *** are you even doing with your life
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2020-04-03 10:10:30
Link | Citer | R

You haven't played since 2017 my dude- the *** are you even doing with your life

deactivated my accounts up until the most recent login period..

Good to know the mouth breathers crying about having not done content are also incapable of reading.

lol

bye kids
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2020-04-03 10:13:11
Link | Citer | R

bye kids

Imagine thinking you won this argument... lol
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2020-04-03 10:13:20
Link | Citer | R

later troll, come back with a new end date screenshot that you haven't saved for occasions like this
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-04-03 10:14:14
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Firedemon said: »
You can always send your other characters a coffer key for 50 points, simple fix to that.

Avatar gemstones (the ??? by the Crystal to enter Avatar fights) always gives 50 points to the gobbie also
 Bismarck.Firedemon
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2020-04-03 10:16:07
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »

Avatar gemstones (the ??? by the Crystal to enter Avatar fights) always gives 50 points to the gobbie also

Ya, just always found it easier to buy a few keys from the Moogle and send them off to my other characters.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-03 10:16:21
Link | Citer | R

It's not about points the goblin won't let you access the pull at all until 45 days (right? I've never cared enough to try)
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2020-04-03 10:17:27
Link | Citer | R

Ya, just always found it easier to buy a few keys from the Moogle and send them off to my other characters.

Abyssea NM pop items from AH are the way to go. They usually sell for 1k-5k, just find the right one
By Pantafernando 2020-04-03 10:19:54
Link | Citer | R

It's not about points the goblin won't let you access the pull at all until 45 days (right? I've never cared enough to try)

Yes they just missed the point
[+]
By Shichishito 2020-04-03 10:20:16
Link | Citer | R

unsub ≠ quitting for good. just means you got bored and aren't happy with new content and design choices the dev team made.

if SE would refrain from awfull design choices they'd might be able to pull quite a couple of board lurkers back to the game.
 Asura.Grangiran
By Asura.Grangiran 2020-04-03 10:20:19
Link | Citer | R

It's not that you don't accumulate points until the 45th day, but you can't interact with the gob in any way for 45 days.

This is a hilarious thing to point out for these deeds quests.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-03 10:21:21
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »

Yes they just missed the point

Not uncommon, but wasn't absolutely certain
Asura.Grangiran said: »
This is a hilarious thing to point out for these deeds quests.

That's why it's really *** stupid
By Pantafernando 2020-04-03 10:22:41
Link | Citer | R

I talked with a friend from the future and he said SE will introduce a ki that double the deeds of heroism earned per month.

It will be the DoH reward to 1440 deeds
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-04-03 10:28:08
Link | Citer | R

I was just saying a few hours ago "this looks like they are setting up for a 'Double Deeds of Heroism' or 'Daily Deeds' campaign where you can complete old quests daily for double points, for those who need to catch up".
 Asura.Grangiran
By Asura.Grangiran 2020-04-03 10:35:36
Link | Citer | R

I was just saying a few hours ago "this looks like they are setting up for a 'Double Deeds of Heroism' or 'Daily Deeds' campaign where you can complete old quests daily for double points, for those who need to catch up".
I'd like to be optimistic, but time-gated content is designed around the time gates. As much as this would be nice, I think it's far too early to adjust this "content" with QoL for any reason outside of regret via "we realize we screwed up and we agree with users that this is stupid."
 Asura.Biglovin
user: Monko
By Asura.Biglovin 2020-04-03 11:05:27
Link | Citer | R

I can totally see empy+ 3 upgrades via a key item being from the deeds system. 1400 points gets you a KI to be able to upgrade ECT. So I'm inb4 everyone who wasn't done deeds crying they have to wait 3 years for the KI lmao
[+]
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2020-04-03 11:14:19
Link | Citer | R

did anyone notice the guys WHM jacket in the vid? has the red triangles on the sleeves, me want :I
 Pandemonium.Zeto
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Zeto 2020-04-03 11:19:31
Link | Citer | R

It's a JP shop only thing, like basically everything. Went up a few months ago.

https://twitter.com/FFXI_JP/status/1193740756726337538
[+]
By Yeah 2020-04-03 13:07:46
Link | Citer | R

Amazing how these things just work out, eh?

Doesn't stop me from completing all the content in the game while helping my friends. Instead its sad to fen see SE head down this route.

QOL changes should not be blocked on doing monthlys for 18 months straight - Slippery slope blah blah blah - I mean... What's next?

Heres the difference between you and I:
I was bored of the game, and deactivated my accounts up until the most recent login period..

I was bored of the service, and I stopped giving them money for it.

You are dissatisfied with the service, and yet you continue to give them your money, month after month after month.

Money talks, *** walks.

If more people did this, they would release another expansion, I guarantee they would.

Their "Plans" will change for sure.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-03 13:12:33
Link | Citer | R

Yeah said: »
If more people did this, they would release another expansion, I guarantee they would.

Their "Plans" will change for sure.
I've been preaching that sermon for 5 years, they don't listen.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8