Who All Got The Banhammer This Time?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Who all got the banhammer this time?
Who all got the banhammer this time?
First Page 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Draylo 2020-02-21 02:48:59
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
Draylo said: »
They already increased movement speed, you use teleports to get everywhere or have mounts for large zones. Really the only zone thats annoying is the wotg ones for missions, those are miserable but once you pass it you never go again.

Theres really no need to speed hack, no need to beat the entire game so fast.

Also, i carry a rarab hat +1 in my wardrobe, it gives quickening and short recast.
Look, I get that you're a sadist with a fetish for keeping things as much like the old days as possible, but no! I'm not asking for 200% movement speed.

Also being able to skip cs would be the best update ever. I swear half the wotg ones are 20 minutes plus.

You make no sense, I've been a vocal opposition to 75 classic servers. In what world do you think I'm a sadist who wants things to be like the old days? What you're asking for has already been done, they raised the base movement speed. There is almost nothing that requires running anymore aside from building mules up through missions.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-02-21 03:04:05
Link | Citer | R

ATM the major place where I'd say POShacking is "fine" is popping original sky gods. *** the running necessary for that just for 1-2 seals and a few scraps, such a waste of time. The game doesn't feel so slow except when I consider the time expense of running and popping 4 gods, and then considering doing it again because I basically have a full set of pops on each of my characters...so I just continually sit around with a full set of pops on all of my characters...
By Pantafernando 2020-02-21 03:15:20
Link | Citer | R

Imo the worse is ZNM system. Aside time spent taking pictures and walking, there is the bother of managing pop, trophies, kis, on main and mules.

And there is the ***of need all 3 for one mythicplus another 3 for trials.

Sky gods, its not that long walk if you use the shrine.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-02-21 03:20:55
Link | Citer | R

I do wish they removed some of the rare tags on trophies and pop items. I have so many shuffled between main and my mule, I can't keep them all. NNI campaign and all.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Meliorah
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2020-02-21 05:40:09
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Epigram
user: jlisic
By Asura.Epigram 2020-02-21 06:54:46
Link | Citer | R

After just finishing gastra and tupsimati, Arrapago Remnants 24-hour lock out needs to go.
[+]
By Mattelot 2020-02-21 06:58:50
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
They already increased movement speed, you use teleports to get everywhere or have mounts for large zones. Really the only zone thats annoying is the wotg ones for missions, those are miserable but once you pass it you never go again.

Theres really no need to speed hack, no need to beat the entire game so fast.

Also, i carry a rarab hat +1 in my wardrobe, it gives quickening and short recast.
Look, I get that you're a sadist with a fetish for keeping things as much like the old days as possible, but no! I'm not asking for 200% movement speed.

Also being able to skip cs would be the best update ever. I swear half the wotg ones are 20 minutes plus.

I don't see anything in his response that signifies he's a sadist. He's clearly stating that we have it made compared to the old days. Yet, people want more and more.

I'm all for QoL improvements but there will always be those guys who won't be happy until the game plays itself. It's bad enough we have botters (and even the ones who do it, thinking they're good at the game lol).
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-02-21 07:15:32
Link | Citer | R

Mattelot said: »
there will always be those guys who won't be happy until the game plays itself.

They try though.

[+]
By Mattelot 2020-02-21 07:19:01
Link | Citer | R

For sure and it's unfortunately been a thing since online gaming started. Back in the late 90s, I played a semi-open source FPS game and over time, the automation people came up with got worse. Client-side autoaim is what made me quit. You had people using it then telling people "I'm just very good."

Post deleted by User.
By Mattelot 2020-02-21 08:59:19
Link | Citer | R

Just curious but why not focus on topic?

I mean, he explained all the QoL movement changes we had and you replied with "I'm not asking for 200% movement speed" which is kind of a strawman.

I will agree on the ability to skip cutscenes. FFXIV has this feature and WotG's cutscenes were a little excessive. But I think we have it made for movement. Thank Jeebus for the enigmatic devices...

Post deleted by User.
By Mattelot 2020-02-21 09:16:04
Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Superiority
By Asura.Superiority 2020-02-21 10:11:08
Link | Citer | R

This is by far the worst posting I've seen on any forum ever, and I read allakhazam.

I'm in stitches. P.S. I miss that site - used it heavily for Everquest. Good times.
[+]
 Asura.Karppa
user: Karppa
By Asura.Karppa 2020-02-23 14:42:04
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Erics
Serveur: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2020-02-23 14:50:00
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Superiority said: »
I'm in stitches. P.S. I miss that site - used it heavily for Everquest. Good times.
Speaking of old ffxi site, Killingifrit was the pre-BGwiki, right? and didnt 'somepage' turn out to a keylogger site ran by RMT?
[+]
 Odin.Foxmulder
Serveur: Odin
user: Chakan
By Odin.Foxmulder 2020-02-23 17:25:28
Link | Citer | R

Somepage served ads with malware by using a third-party ad service that served it up to them.

A lot of KillingIfrit can be pulled up via the wayback machine.
 Asura.Rmtwhiss
By Asura.Rmtwhiss 2020-02-23 17:28:47
Link | Citer | R

trying to get banned..
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-02-23 20:11:32
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Karppa
user: Karppa
By Asura.Karppa 2020-02-23 20:46:10
Link | Citer | R

By Mattelot 2020-02-24 04:04:52
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Superiority said: »
This is by far the worst posting I've seen on any forum ever, and I read allakhazam.

Allakhazam? That was by far the worst forum for FFXI. At least for my server, it's where all the underachievers hung out, taking pokes at people who've accomplished things while abusing the karma system.
 Sylph.Snk
Serveur: Sylph
user: SNK
By Sylph.Snk 2020-02-24 19:39:55
Link | Citer | R

I honestly had no idea this ***even happened. I've been away working a lot & I come back just now to hear about bans.
 Asura.Anybody
user: Sisqo
By Asura.Anybody 2020-02-25 01:30:27
Link | Citer | R

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2020-02-25 05:47:51
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Foxmulder said: »
Somepage served ads with malware by using a third-party ad service that served it up to them.

A lot of KillingIfrit can be pulled up via the wayback machine.
Not that much unfortunately. I tried reading a few key threads I remember from the Unicorn forums and most of the pages are unavailable.
By Kalmado7 2020-02-25 12:29:04
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Snk said: »
I honestly had no idea this ***even happened. I've been away working a lot & I come back just now to hear about bans.
You get your empy Polearm done? >.>
 Fenrir.Melphina
Serveur: Fenrir
user: melphina
By Fenrir.Melphina 2020-02-25 12:34:13
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
I tried reading a few key threads I remember from the Unicorn forums....

It might be for the best if they were lost to time. Some things are better left in the past. So much drama.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11