Forum » Windower » General » Organizer!
Organizer!
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21 22
 Sylph.Tbd
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Tbd 2015-05-26 19:35:20
Link | Citer | R

i found if i manually put away any etched memorys, eschlixers and copper vouchers it loads pretty good. but if there in my inv its a luacore crash
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-26 19:43:15
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tbd said: »
i found if i manually put away any etched memorys, eschlixers and copper vouchers it loads pretty good. but if there in my inv its a luacore crash

That's actually very helpful! Thanks :)
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-26 19:44:21
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Montaeg said: »

Here's the organizer log. I only have 50 mog safe spaces so maybe that's the problem. I know you mentioned that earlier, but I didn't look at the log till now XD.

Yeah, <80 slots will break the version that's out there. I have a fix locally.
 Bahamut.Alkk
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Alkai
By Bahamut.Alkk 2015-05-26 19:57:39
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Rooks said: »
Bahamut.Alkk said: »
@Rooks
I have two gearswap files that always seem to crash my lua when I run organizer. Others work flawlessly though.
Do you need any info or should I just sit tight?

Gimme! More data, the better. Thanks!

Okay, what do I need to do though, send you the two files?
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-26 20:37:22
Link | Citer | R

@Rooks
I have two gearswap files that always seem to crash my lua when I run organizer. Others work flawlessly though.
Do you need any info or should I just sit tight?

Gimme! More data, the better. Thanks!

Okay, what do I need to do though, send you the two files?

Pastebin, Gist, paste it into a PM, whatever is most convenient for you.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-26 23:26:57
Link | Citer | R

v2015.05.26 was just submitted for review. Changes include:

- fixing of the "my config got blanked" bug
- fixes for <80 inventories (and I resisted the urge to just print a message calling you a scrub)
- a couple of fixes around valid pull/dump locations that may fix some crashes, though I'm not optimistic about that

I don't know how much time I'll have to work on things during the week, but I do read all bug reports and crash logs, so please keep sending them in.

Thanks!
[+]
Serveur: Odin
user: Roneeh
By Odin.Pedohbearino 2015-05-27 18:03:27
Link | Citer | R

Hey again.

After the update, I tried using //gs org, and now it's stuck at Organizer: Starting...

I tried deleting the settings file as you recommended, and it still doesn't work. It seem to mess up other lua commands I try to use as well. It's like it's stuck or something.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-27 18:59:02
Link | Citer | R

That's a LuaCore crash. And that update isn't out yet - I included the version number in my announcement so you'd know when it was available.

I don't have direct access to the Addon repository; the process is:

- I write code, attempt to test it
- drink heavily
- finish testing code
- submit a pull request
- someone merges that to the development windower
- someone merges that to the live windower when it doesn't blow up the world

We're at step 4 right now, for that patch. Response times vary because people are busy, etc, but they always get pushed through so it's just a matter of time. If you really want the true bleeding edge of development, my development version can be found here though I don't recommend pulling files from there unless you know what you're doing, and with the knowledge that a Windower update will overwrite them.
[+]
 Asura.Pedohbearino
Serveur: Asura
user: Roneeh
By Asura.Pedohbearino 2015-05-28 04:49:04
Link | Citer | R

Lmao, thanks a lot bud. I'm not gonna mess with the files, but thanks for giving me the opportunity to do it on my own. :-)

Edit: Actually. Nevermind! I'll try it out! x)

Edit 2: Thanks a lot bud. It works! ^.^
[+]
 Shiva.Wickedness
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Wickedness 2015-05-28 13:07:16
Link | Citer | R

Lock-up
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-28 13:22:49
Link | Citer | R

I need to add some more/better debugging logs, because I am completely unable to reproduce crashes at this point, and yet they keep happening.
 Asura.Cly
user: Clyment
By Asura.Cly 2015-05-28 13:24:18
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Cly said: »
Asura.Cly said: »
Hey Guys, got a little error when I logged in. I have reinstalled windower with no success. Organizer Log in Error.

Is there anything I can do? Thanks :)

That looks like it's missing something in settings. Can I see your settings.xml?
I can indeed, It doesn't have anything in it
Code
<?xml version="1.1" ?>
<settings>
    <global>

</global>
</settings>

There was a bug in the config handling (which is fixed in my dev copy, with a couple of other things I want to push out today). Delete your settings.xml and reload organizer and it'll work. (Don't delete any of your freeze files, those are fine)
Worked like a charm, thanks again.
By swordwiz 2015-05-28 13:39:34
Link | Citer | R

where would i change the delay for getting /putting away items
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-28 14:34:57
Link | Citer | R

In Windower/addons/organizer/data/settings.xml, there is an <item_delay>0</item_delay> - change that to 1 for one second, etc
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-28 23:40:18
Link | Citer | R

Organizer v2015.05.26 is live.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-29 06:58:52
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Xsabrewolfx said: »
Latest update has some errors, apparently I had to delete the libs files in the different inventory files because I was getting random pulls of over 250+ gear pieces and none had anything to do with my current job's gear when using //gs o. Once I deleted it seems it all calmed down for now.

O.o

What?
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-29 08:42:12
Link | Citer | R

I can finally reproduce one of the crash bugs; I have it and a fix for a config bug locally, finishing testing then shipping it off (likely later this morning).
 Shiva.Wickedness
By Shiva.Wickedness 2015-05-29 09:00:47
Link | Citer | R

I need to add some more/better debugging logs, because I am completely unable to reproduce crashes at this point, and yet they keep happening.

It seems to be locking up on certain items/gear from what I can tell. I tried to run it 2 more times after logging back in and my only output was:
Organizer: Starting...
Organizer: Getting!
Organizer: Got 0 item(s), and failed getting 0 item(s)
Organizer: Skipping item: (Linkpearl) because it is an equipped linkshell.
Organizer: Skipping item: (Dark Ring) because it is currently equipped.

All bags, except Safe1, at this point had room to stash and all are 80. Both times caused a luacore crash. Meant to add that in to my previous post yesterday but got tied up. I got it to complete the operation by manually stashing items. If you could get it to spit out a log for planned operations before it actually starts the pick/stash operation, you can at least use that as a comparison to see at what point it is locking-up.

edit:Curious what this line means? I assume it means items already in inventory.
Organizer: Cannot move the item (Moonshade Earring). It has already been annihilated.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-29 09:22:57
Link | Citer | R

So, one of the problems of the debug logs as they were is that the only log after the fact, it didn't tell enough about what it was trying to do. I've added more logging, and changed how it logs. Now it will drop everything into a data/organizer-debug.log, giving you an easy file to send me when things go wrong.

I've fixed at least two crash conditions in this version, so hopefully that's the last of it.

[Edit: I just realized you were asking me to do exactly this, I mis-read your post. There actually WAS code that displayed intentions but it wasn't ever getting called, which is not very useful]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-29 09:25:05
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Wickedness said: »
edit:Curious what this line means? I assume it means items already in inventory.
Organizer: Cannot move the item (Moonshade Earring). It has already been annihilated.

That's an old message! Have you updated recently? I changed that a while ago to say "moved", since that's what it's actually doing. The 'annihilated' refers to its internal table, never the item itself.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-29 09:31:27
Link | Citer | R

Organizer v2015.05.29 has been submitted. Changes include:
- A fix for a config handling bug if you had non-default configs
- Two cases of infinite loops are resolved
- The debug logging has changed significantly, and you have one easy file to send me when things go wrong
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-29 09:47:54
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tbd said: »

There were a couple of crash conditions around stackable items. It's fixed in the dev version (Arcon just pushed it).
 Shiva.Wickedness
By Shiva.Wickedness 2015-05-29 10:08:15
Link | Citer | R

That's an old message! Have you updated recently? I changed that a while ago to say "moved", since that's what it's actually doing. The 'annihilated' refers to its internal table, never the item itself.

Yes that was from a previous version's log. Meant to ask what it was before.

Edit: Another question I had. For the organizer_items = {} set, do the tags matter? Need to make a set to collect all my goldsmith items(mats/fewell/crystals/etc.) and just haven't gotten around to it until now. I was originally planning on just making a dummy GS file with a bunch of dummysets for these items, but if it will read anything as the tags with no limit on the length on that set, it will simplify things. Same with condensing all nonsense items(chapters/seals/etc.)that eventually end up all over the place taking up space.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-29 10:26:34
Link | Citer | R

Yes that was from a previous version's log. Meant to ask what it was before.

Byrth used "annihilated" as the language for something being removed from the internal structure representing a bag. The first time I saw that in the code I wtf'd pretty hard. I changed the message because it was scaring the crap out of people and rightly so.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-29 10:27:32
Link | Citer | R

Edit: Another question I had. For the organizer_items = {} set, do the tags matter? Need to make a set to collect all my goldsmith items(mats/fewell/crystals/etc.) and just haven't gotten around to it until now. I was originally planning on just making a dummy GS file with a bunch of dummysets for these items, but if it will read anything as the tags with no limit on the length on that set, it will simplify things.

The only restriction is that they have to be unique, or the last one you assign will win. I don't know what the maximum length of a string is in lua but I'm pretty sure you won't hit it.
 Shiva.Wickedness
By Shiva.Wickedness 2015-05-29 10:49:53
Link | Citer | R

Byrth used "annihilated" as the language for something being removed from the internal structure representing a bag. The first time I saw that in the code I wtf'd pretty hard. I changed the message because it was scaring the crap out of people and rightly so.

lol it sent me into a panic at first until I realized I still had the items. Spit that message out on my 99 ghorn and 99dharp.

Thanks for the info on organizer_items = {}. Creating a file for it now.

Edit:Can't get it to work. I converted my brd.lua(actually just deleted all the gear sets) file into gold.lua with only two gear sets. An idle and an organizer_items={} set. For some reason when I enter //gs load gold.lua, then //gs org, it's still picking items based on the job.lua of whichever job I'm on. Changing jobs then doing //gs load gold.lua results in the same of picking items for that job. The console verifies the gold.lua is loaded. I was able to get it to work properly by renaming gold.lua to PUP.lua(because screw pup) and changing to pup.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-05-29 11:35:38
Link | Citer | R

Came back home from work, Organizer not working anymore for me.
It empties my inventory just fine, but it stops there. Doesn't get items from my repositories and doesn't put em into my inventory.

Here's my current config, not changed from yesterday (used to work perfectly)

Here's the verbose log I get:
VIP
By Iryoku 2015-05-29 11:40:57
Link | Citer | R

I don't know what the maximum length of a string is in lua but I'm pretty sure you won't hit it.
4,294,967,295 code units, at least in our build. You will run out of address space and crash before you get anywhere near the maximum string length.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21 22