Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-22 22:26:35
Link | Citer | R

In my development copy:

- I can no longer crash LuaCore with bazaared items.
- I can no longer crash LuaCore with equipped items.
- I've fixed multiple profiles and save file permanence, so the custom setting can go away.
- I've upped the debug/verbose messaging for better crash analysis later

I've got some more testing to do, but I hope to have this submitted tonight (and hopefully it and organizer_items will be merged in at some point this weekend).
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-23 00:45:52
Link | Citer | R

Verda said: »
A small request, could we have just <item></item> for the ignore list instead of increasing numbers <2></2><3></3> etc. it makes for double the work and is prone to people making mistakes.

The actual identifiers don't matter, but since the lua config lib loads it up as a hash, they have to be unique. For example, I have this:
Code
        <ignore>
            <wardrobe>
                <echad>Echad Ring</echad>
                <nexus>Nexus Cape</nexus>
                <trizek>Trizek Ring</trizek>
                <warp>Warp Ring</warp>
            </wardrobe>
        </ignore>
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-23 01:11:46
Link | Citer | R

The development Windower instance has a new Organizer and organizer-lib (and a new config lib under the covers). If you're on the dev windower, have a look! Things to look out for:

- per character config:
Code
<?xml version="1.1" ?>
<settings>
    <global>
    </global>
    <rooks>
    </rooks>
</settings>

- more crash prevention (everything I have viable information on anyway)
- better save file handling (custom flag goes away)
- organizer-lib will now accept an organizer_items set as defined in your gearswap file:
Code
organizer_items = {
  echos="Echo Drops",
  shihei="Shihei",
  orb="Macrocosmic Orb"
}

Let me know if you have any issues - it will go to the live windower once we've made sure my config lib change didn't blow up something else.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-23 16:41:14
Link | Citer | R

It always attempted to ignore bazaared items; I added extra code to make sure it will. This next release (currently on windower-dev) should ignore them entirely.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-24 00:00:35
Link | Citer | R

Currently waiting for merge/release:

bugfixes:
- a fix for ignore (non-inventory ignores weren't working correctly)
- more protection for bazaared/equipped items
- a couple of crash fixes

new feature:
- a "retain" grouping for static classes of items. There are two right now:
Code
        <retain>
            <moogle_slip_gear>false</moogle_slip_gear>
            <seals>false</seals>
        </retain>

These default to false by default, so if you don't care about them, they won't interfere. Classes of items set to 'retain' won't leave your inventory on a tidy (so they'll never end up in your safe, etc). The current classes are "moogle slip gear", which is anything that can be stored on a slip (suggested by Valefor.Kensagaku) and "seals", which is BS/KS/KC/HKC/SKC.

I'm open to adding more classes of items; if you have something that you think has general purpose appeal for that type of treatment, let me know.

[Edit: all of this is in the dev Windower now.]
 Sylph.Tbd
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Tbd 2015-05-24 14:59:51
Link | Citer | R

since i gave up on using organizer to collect and stack stuff is there a command to load the gear off a lua in your gs data folder? im trying every angle to get the //org to load one but it doesnt seam to work such as
//org get allbags tbd_nin.lua
//org get all bags tbd_nin.lua
//org get "all bags" tbd_nin.lua
//org get "allbags" tbd_nin.lua
//org get
//org
none seem to work any ideas?
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-24 18:58:03
Link | Citer | R

A new version has been pushed live! This push has:

• A bunch of fixes for potential crashes

• Fixes for ignore, which wasn't working for non-inventory bags

• A new feature, retain, which has been documented in the OP

• config handling is fixed so you don't need custom anymore, and support for multiple characters is in

• Better protection for equipped/bazaared items

The top post has been updated for the new version. As always, if you have problems, please try to reproduce them with verbose on so I have a log to look at. Thanks!
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-24 18:59:26
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tbd said: »
since i gave up on using organizer to collect and stack stuff is there a command to load the gear off a lua in your gs data folder? im trying every angle to get the //org to load one but it doesnt seam to work such as
//org get allbags tbd_nin.lua
//org get all bags tbd_nin.lua
//org get "all bags" tbd_nin.lua
//org get "allbags" tbd_nin.lua
//org get
//org
none seem to work any ideas?

The top post explains how to use it from gearswap files; also, the magic word for all bags is "all", but if you don't specify a bag it defaults to that anyway.
 Sylph.Tbd
By Sylph.Tbd 2015-05-24 19:15:11
Link | Citer | R

so was there ever a way to get it to grab a item from more than one bag cause it only seems to grab it from the first bag on the prio then skips the rest thinking it has it all. and //org filename.lua doesnt do anything
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-24 19:31:19
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tbd said: »
so was there ever a way to get it to grab a item from more than one bag cause it only seems to grab it from the first bag on the prio then skips the rest thinking it has it all. and //org filename.lua doesnt do anything

Organizer was built around the idea of equipment, so it doesn't really grasp the idea of stackables*. I could add something like that, but I'd need some time to think of a way to do it that wasn't a gigantic performance hit.

As for the //org command, I don't know what you're trying to do, but //org filename isn't going to work because you haven't given it a command. I give a simple version of the //org workflow here.

* = this is a bit of a lie, since //org will attempt to restore counts of things, but the gearswap invocation doesn't grasp this at all, and that seems to be most people's use of it. It could use improving in any case
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-24 20:43:18
Link | Citer | R

So, thinking about the gathering multiple instances of an item problem, I don't think it makes sense for one of the existing commands to do it, but what would people think about:

//org consolidate

There'd be a setting in config, <consolidate>satchel</consolidate> and it would scan inventories to find stackable items that are in multiple bags, and dump them all to the defined location (which would be inventory by default).

So, if you had the config set to satchel, and had 45 shihei in your inventory, 10 in your safe, and 3 in your case, you'd end up with 58 in your satchel. It wouldn't touch anything it couldn't find multiple instances of, and all the usual configuration rules apply (can't dump shihei to satchel if it's not in dump_bags, etc).

Would that be useful? I don't think I'd use it, but it's come up, so I figured I'd ask. If this is something you'd use, +1 this so I can get an idea if it's worth spending time on (and let me know if you have ideas on the actual workflow).
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Saylor
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Camolle
By Quetzalcoatl.Saylor 2015-05-24 21:05:07
Link | Citer | R

Updated, now my organizer is throwing a lot of "Initial movement of the route failed." messages and won't collect my gear. It was fine earlier. Anyone else getting this with latest update?

Edit: The issue was I needed to add the <retain> indexes to my config file.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-24 21:13:39
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Saylor said: »
Updated, now my organizer is throwing a lot of "Initial movement of the route failed." messages and won't collect my gear. It was fine earlier. Anyone else getting this with latest update?

That should actually give a much longer error message. Can you give me the whole thing?

There are a couple of cases that can cause that, but the most obvious is that one of the bags in the chain has less than 80 capacity (organizer assumes 80 slots for all inventories, which needs fixed, but it's been a low priority bug since so few people aren't capped out on space).

[Edit: Ok, that's a really, really odd manifestation for that. Thanks for sorting it out! Sorry that the config change broke you :\]
 Asura.Cyleena
Serveur: Asura
user: Cyleena
By Asura.Cyleena 2015-05-24 21:28:31
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Rooks said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Saylor said: »

That should actually give a much longer error message. Can you give me the whole thing?

There are a couple of cases that can cause that, but the most obvious is that one of the bags in the chain has less than 80 capacity (organizer assumes 80 slots for all inventories, which needs fixed, but it's been a low priority bug since so few people aren't capped out on space).

[Edit: Ok, that's a really, really odd manifestation for that. Thanks for sorting it out! Sorry that the config change broke you :\]
I got Organizer: Lua runtime error: Organizer/Organizer.lua:152:attempt to index field "retain" (a nil value) when I updated mine today as well. It also gave me a timestamp Error: XML error: Missing root element not allowed. All this was working without errors before update today. I have 80 inventory capacity in all bags as well.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-24 21:36:23
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Cyleena said: »
I got Organizer: Lua runtime error: Organizer/Organizer.lua:152:attempt to index field "retain" (a nil value) when I updated mine today as well. It also gave me a timestamp Error: XML error: Missing root element not allowed. All this was working without errors before update today. I have 80 inventory capacity in all bags as well.

Yeah, it doesn't automatically add the retain config option, and I'm not sufficiently careful checking for it. Sorry about that. Add that section and those should go away, if they don't let me know. I'll fix the checking for it.

[Edit: already sent off a patch for review and merging. The lesson, as always, is that you'll always forget to test something.]
 Sylph.Tbd
By Sylph.Tbd 2015-05-24 21:44:12
Link | Citer | R

that //org consolidate sounds exactly like what im looking for
 Sylph.Tbd
By Sylph.Tbd 2015-05-24 22:02:28
Link | Citer | R

also i just realized not pulling all the stacks of an item is an issue for ranger and ammo
 Asura.Cyleena
By Asura.Cyleena 2015-05-24 22:09:23
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, it doesn't automatically add the retain config option, and I'm not sufficiently careful checking for it. Sorry about that. Add that section and those should go away, if they don't let me know. I'll fix the checking for it.

[Edit: already sent off a patch for review and merging. The lesson, as always, is that you'll always forget to test something.]
That fixed it. Thank you for getting back to me and for the work you and everyone does on this. Much appreciated. We all humans and over look stuff it is no problem. We live and we learn. Most of us are just grateful that you guys put the time and effort into keeping this stuff up and running.
 Odin.Jsmooth
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Jsmooth 2015-05-24 22:41:26
Link | Citer | R

Getting same error as a few posts up. Several error lines;

Organizer: Intial movement of the route failed. ( 4 76 false 0)
Organizer: Unable to move item.

Bunch of those, and a few of this:

Organizer: Cannot move the item ( Cab. Gauntlets +1). it has already been annihilarted.

I'm 80/80 in all, no clue where to put retain at, assuming that is the fix anyway.

Was working fine all day, till a few hours ago.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-24 22:46:25
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Jsmooth said: »
Getting same error as a few posts up. Several error lines;

Organizer: Intial movement of the route failed. ( 4 76 false 0)
Organizer: Unable to move item.

Bunch of those, and a few of this:

Organizer: Cannot move the item ( Cab. Gauntlets +1). it has already been annihilarted.

I'm 80/80 in all, no clue where to put retain at, assuming that is the fix anyway.

Was working fine all day, till a few hours ago.

The block you add is:
Code
        <retain>
            <moogle_slip_gear>false</moogle_slip_gear>
            <seals>false</seals>
        </retain>

and it's at the same level as the other config - look in the first post's config if you need an example, it's been updated.

If you still have trouble after that, let me know.
 Odin.Jsmooth
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Jsmooth 2015-05-24 23:02:52
Link | Citer | R

its working now, but its showing a bunch of red commands if inventory is full, and if item is already in inv. Is that new with the update?

pre update i had to /gs org a couple times because it would not do a full swap, i assumed because my inv is pretty packed.
 Asura.Cyleena
By Asura.Cyleena 2015-05-24 23:06:28
Link | Citer | R

pre update i had to /gs org a couple times because it would not do a full swap, i assumed because my inv is pretty packed.

A few of us have noticed this if inventory is almost full. Also noticed that if you have a item delay set like 0.3 or whatever it does not put most gear away before it says it is done. Had to change item delay back to 0 to make it put everything away.
By cowardlybabooon 2015-05-24 23:27:39
Link | Citer | R

I used this on two jobs after the update, it appears to have deleted more than half of my gear...Like major catastrophe. The game seems to still think I have items like capacity ring and warp ring, so that gives me a little hope. I simply used //gs org. Please help.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-24 23:28:58
Link | Citer | R

A few of us have noticed this if inventory is almost full. Also noticed that if you have a item delay set like 0.3 or whatever it does not put most gear away before it says it is done. Had to change item delay back to 0 to make it put everything away.

Really? That's... interesting. item_delay shouldn't make any difference in all in behavior, just execution time. I'll follow up on this tomorrow, but that's an interesting data point. Thanks!
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-24 23:30:37
Link | Citer | R

cowardlybabooon said: »
I used this on two jobs after the update, it appears to have deleted more than half of my gear...Like major catastrophe. The game seems to still think I have items like capacity ring and warp ring, so that gives me a little hope. I simply used //gs org. Please help.

Organizer never drops gear, so it's somewhere. Do you have safe2 unlocked? Have you looked there? I found it was actually possible to put things in safe2 before unlocking it.
By cowardlybabooon 2015-05-24 23:31:53
Link | Citer | R

That was the conclusion I drew, I am in the process of unlocking it now. Crossing fingers.
 Asura.Cyleena
By Asura.Cyleena 2015-05-24 23:59:35
Link | Citer | R

Really? That's... interesting. item_delay shouldn't make any difference in all in behavior, just execution time. I'll follow up on this tomorrow, but that's an interesting data point. Thanks!

Your welcome. A few other ls members and I whom have tried item_delay have noticed this and once we remove the delay it puts items away no problem. I noticed it when I was on whm with thief gear still in main inventory after running it a few times to make sure after changing off of thf job to whm then running it. I mentioned it to ls mates and they said they noticed it too on their jobs as well, and that they took the delay off and it worked fine again. I tried it and it worked fine for me as well and put other gear from other jobs away after I took the delay off.
By cowardlybabooon 2015-05-25 00:18:29
Link | Citer | R

Okay so the gear was in the Mog Safe 2, whew. Next question: it won't pull from Mog Safe 2, should we just wait for that function?
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-25 00:19:55
Link | Citer | R

cowardlybabooon said: »
Okay so the gear was in the Mog Safe 2, whew. Next question: it won't pull from Mog Safe 2, should we just wait for that function?

Can I see your config? It should absolutely pull from safe2.
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22