NBA Finals 2014: Lebron Can't Take The Heat

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » NBA Finals 2014: Lebron can't take the heat
NBA Finals 2014: Lebron can't take the heat
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Asura.Razorbeast
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: barkley1
By Asura.Razorbeast 2014-06-15 23:34:33
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Asura.Razorbeast said: »
Lebron may be un-coachable; he does is own thing; however, that $hit does not fly against a great/well coached club. LBJ is also quite ball dominant as-well; takes the other stars out of their element, hence we always wondering why he has the most talented players on his team and they still fall short. Grats Spurs, keep ya head up heat fans.

Honestly, a case could be made that the Heat should have only won one championship; the Spurs gave that last chip away imo.

LBJ needs to do some self-examination; this mercenary crap cannot continue; even the most die-hard LBJ apologist will start to look at him with a side eye. Jordan did not hop ships, nor Kobe, Bird, or Magic. It would be pretty funny if the big three disbanded and Bosh/Wade reverted back to their franchise player form since they do not have to defer to LBJ^^ keep in mind, these two are franchise players; one even won a chip before this big three stuff.

Wade is washed up, and Bosh has always been above average at best. I notice he didn't make himself available to the media, probably crying again.

Even when Wade was not; they lost to Dallas. Also, Bosh, pre-lbj era, was a franchise player. http://espn.go.com/nba/player/stats/_/id/1977/chris-bosh
 Leviathan.Syagin
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-06-15 23:34:45
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Syagin said: »
There is a difference between wanting to win and getting on stage and proclaiming you are about to win 7 rings before even playing a game.
You must have never played a sport. It's called getting caught up in emotion.

No its not. It wasn't during the heat of a game, or a postgame interview, it was him sitting in a chair on a stage.
Yeah you never played a sport not gonna even reply to that statement.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-06-15 23:39:22
Link | Citer | R

There is a difference between wanting to win and getting on stage and proclaiming you are about to win 7 rings before even playing a game.

No its not. It wasn't during the heat of a game, or a postgame interview, it was him sitting in a chair on a stage.

K bye. I played two sports in HS, but I'm sure that doesn't count. Anyways, back to basketball, Bosh was the best player on a Raptors team that had no one else. This doesn't make him a franchise player. When it comes to power forwards, rarely has he even cracked the top 5, if ever.
 Leviathan.Syagin
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-06-15 23:40:46
Link | Citer | R

Lebron may be un-coachable; he does is own thing; however, that $hit does not fly against a great/well coached club. LBJ is also quite ball dominant as-well; takes the other stars out of their element, hence we always wondering why he has the most talented players on his team and they still fall short. Grats Spurs, keep ya head up heat fans.

Honestly, a case could be made that the Heat should have only won one championship; the Spurs gave that last chip away imo.

LBJ needs to do some self-examination; this mercenary crap cannot continue; even the most die-hard LBJ apologist will start to look at him with a side eye. Jordan did not hop ships, nor Kobe, Bird, or Magic. It would be pretty funny if the big three disbanded and Bosh/Wade reverted back to their franchise player form since they do not have to defer to LBJ^^ keep in mind, these two are franchise players; one even won a chip before this big three stuff.
1. Jordan always had a cast LBJ prior to the HEAT none nor was it looking like it was going to happen in Cleveland "Mo Williams... really?

2. If Gasal didn't come to LA Kobe was gone so that point look that up was plenty drama that year in LA.

3. Bird I can agree with you there but he still had good support plus teams could stay together allot longer then.

4. Magic... come-on that team was probably the best team ever built so I don't even see how you could even leverage them.
 Leviathan.Syagin
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-06-15 23:43:11
Link | Citer | R

K bye. I played two sports in HS, but I'm sure that doesn't count. Anyways, back to basketball, Bosh was the best player on a Raptors team that had no one else. This doesn't make him a franchise player. When it comes to power forwards, rarely has he even cracked the top 5, if ever.
Yet didn't make it to the finals once. the fact remains LBJ has allot of haters due to him being simply amazing people just don't want to admit they are haters. I know for a fact i hated Jordan because he was so damn good and crushed me every year i routed against him.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-06-15 23:43:12
Link | Citer | R

It was going to happen in Cleveland for Lebron, a few players made really poor decisions and chased the money (Carlos Boozer, Michael Redd) instead of staying/going to Cleveland, but that wasn't going to continue after Lebron took them to the Finals.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-06-15 23:44:00
Link | Citer | R

Yet didn't make it to the finals once. the fact remains LBJ has allot of haters due to him being simply amazing people just don't want to admit they are haters. I know for a fact i hated Jordan because he was so damn good and crushed me every year i routed against him.

That has nothing to do with Chris Bosh.
 Asura.Razorbeast
By Asura.Razorbeast 2014-06-15 23:44:05
Link | Citer | R

1. Jordan always had a cast LBJ prior to the HEAT none nor was it looking like it was going to happen in Cleveland "Mo Williams... really?

2. If Gasal didn't come to LA Kobe was gone so that point look that up was plenty drama that year in LA.

3. Bird I can agree with you there but he still had good support plus teams could stay together allot longer then.

4. Magic... come-on that team was probably the best team ever built so I don't even see how you could even leverage them.

Never jumped ship.
[+]
 Asura.Razorbeast
By Asura.Razorbeast 2014-06-15 23:48:10
Link | Citer | R

Also, LBJ had a meltdown in the Dallas series and Ray saved the Heat last year.

Kawhi had no issues carrying his squad when they were out of it. If you would have told me that Kawhi (Who!?) would win finals mvp last week when the Heat looked great in game two (When the cast was good enough XD), I would have laughed at that.

Also, Bosh saved them in game two.
 Leviathan.Syagin
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-06-15 23:51:34
Link | Citer | R

It was going to happen in Cleveland for Lebron, a few players made really poor decisions and chased the money (Carlos Boozer, Michael Redd) instead of staying/going to Cleveland, but that wasn't going to continue after Lebron took them to the Finals.
Good point but that's on management to make that happen and 5 years later for someone that came into the league labeled as "King" not by fault of his own I just don't see why him moving to fulfill that to be a problem. I personally feel he gave Cleveland everything he could individually.
 Leviathan.Syagin
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-06-15 23:53:44
Link | Citer | R

Kawhi had no issues carrying his squad when they were out of it. If you would have told me that Kawhi (Who!?) would win finals mvp last week when the Heat looked great in game two (When the cast was good enough XD), I would have laughed at that.

Kerr, Paxson saved the bulls

Horry saves Spurs and LA << x2

Your point?
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-06-15 23:54:37
Link | Citer | R

Its not really on management, they offered Redd the most they could offer under the FA rules, the Bucks were able to offer an extra year and he took it so he could lose some more. Boozer went to the Jazz because..well, who really knows. Had those guys come to Cleveland it would have been Mo Williams Redd Lebron Boozer and Varajeo, thats a Finals team in the lowly East, but Lebron went with less so it was definitely going to happen had he stayed. He probably could have convinced Bosh to join him there instead of Miami.
 Leviathan.Syagin
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-06-15 23:54:58
Link | Citer | R

Anyway im out for the night #stophaten #lbjtop5
 Asura.Razorbeast
By Asura.Razorbeast 2014-06-15 23:56:43
Link | Citer | R

Kerr, Paxson saved the bulls

Horry saves Spurs and LA << x2

Your point?

You made it; one team had MJ, the other was well-coached; LBJ is not MJ nor is he coachable.
[+]
 Asura.Razorbeast
By Asura.Razorbeast 2014-06-15 23:58:16
Link | Citer | R

Anyway im out for the night #stophaten #lbjtop5

Goodnight^^ #2-3
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-06-16 00:40:27
Link | Citer | R

Battier is retiring.
Allen is considering it.

The way Wade played tonight he should hang it up too.
that knee has zero lift. He got stuffed hard on that one dunk attempt in the 3rd.

Lebron was good in the opening minutes but he disappeared for the rest of the half. Made an appearance for a moment in the 3rd and disappeared again.

Heat were just overrated and believed they're own hype. That's why they lost the way they did.
 Leviathan.Syagin
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-06-16 09:43:54
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Battier is retiring. Allen is considering it. The way Wade played tonight he should hang it up too. that knee has zero lift. He got stuffed hard on that one dunk attempt in the 3rd. Lebron was good in the opening minutes but he disappeared for the rest of the half. Made an appearance for a moment in the 3rd and disappeared again. Heat were just overrated and believed they're own hype. That's why they lost the way they did.
Top of the morning beatiful sports freaks :P I can certainly see that from Battier he'll be apart of that organization for a long time just like Zoe Morning. Ray Ray will possibly see what the team looks like for next year and decide.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-06-16 09:50:16
Link | Citer | R

Wow.

Even after an epic thrashing by the Spurs, people are still ignoring them and focusing on the lolheat.

Almost like they forgot the past week and a half of embarrassing games where only 1 player from the Miami squad bothered to show up to play.
[+]
 Leviathan.Syagin
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-06-16 09:58:07
Link | Citer | R

Also, LBJ had a meltdown in the Dallas series and Ray saved the Heat last year. Kawhi had no issues carrying his squad when they were out of it. If you would have told me that Kawhi (Who!?) would win finals mvp last week when the Heat looked great in game two (When the cast was good enough XD), I would have laughed at that. Also, Bosh saved them in game two.
Kerr, Paxson saved the bulls Horry saves Spurs and LA << x2 Your point?
You made it; one team had MJ, the other was well-coached; LBJ is not MJ nor is he coachable.
Man you trippen, First off you have not read that in one artical that matter whatso ever lol. Secondly dude he won gold with Coach K from dude... need I say more? come on man stop pulling stuff out the thin air.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-06-16 10:09:36
Link | Citer | R

Also, LBJ had a meltdown in the Dallas series and Ray saved the Heat last year. Kawhi had no issues carrying his squad when they were out of it. If you would have told me that Kawhi (Who!?) would win finals mvp last week when the Heat looked great in game two (When the cast was good enough XD), I would have laughed at that. Also, Bosh saved them in game two.
Man you trippen, First off you have not read that in one artical that matter whatso ever lol. Secondly dude he won gold with Coach K from dude... need I say more? come on man stop pulling stuff out the thin air.
You are still missing his point and even helping him make his own point though.
 Leviathan.Syagin
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-06-16 10:23:19
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
It's not about me missing the point because I'm crystal clear on it BUT I am also acknowledging things that are mention that are a bit ludicrous.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-06-16 10:26:33
Link | Citer | R

It's not about me missing the point because I'm crystal clear on it BUT I am also acknowledging things that are mention that are a bit ludicrous.
First point: Lebron James is a ball hog and uncoachable (expect by the very best)

Your counterpoint: Lebron James is a ball hog and uncoachable, in a roundabout way.

You didn't say anything that we didn't already know.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-06-16 10:37:37
Link | Citer | R

Almost like they forgot the past week and a half of embarrassing games where only 1 player from the Miami squad bothered to show up to play.

Ironic that you say that and then complain about there not being enough attention given to the Spurs. Since obviously everyone is talking about that, can't really say it's like they've forgotten.

Ginobli's emphatic dunk in the first half and the emphatic stuffing of Wade in the second pretty much sums up the series.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-06-16 10:52:44
Link | Citer | R

Ironic that you say that and then complain about there not being enough attention given to the Spurs. Since obviously everyone is talking about that, can't really say it's like they've forgotten.

Ginobli's emphatic dunk in the first half and the emphatic stuffing of Wade in the second pretty much sums up the series.
Well, I didn't say everyone, just people (mainly people who still think Miami is a good team, but one person a team doesn't make).

Personally though, I don't mind the Spurs being ignored. It shows how loyal true Spurs fans really are, and what a great team they are to play as a team media have written off years ago.

Sure, they do not get the respect they deserve, but us San Antonio folks make sure to take up the slack the rest of the NBA community lacks.
[+]
 Leviathan.Syagin
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-06-16 11:08:00
Link | Citer | R

Ironic that you say that and then complain about there not being enough attention given to the Spurs. Since obviously everyone is talking about that, can't really say it's like they've forgotten. Ginobli's emphatic dunk in the first half and the emphatic stuffing of Wade in the second pretty much sums up the series.
Well, I didn't say everyone, just people (mainly people who still think Miami is a good team, but one person a team doesn't make). Personally though, I don't mind the Spurs being ignored. It shows how loyal true Spurs fans really are, and what a great team they are to play as a team media have written off years ago. Sure, they do not get the respect they deserve, but us San Antonio folks make sure to take up the slack the rest of the NBA community lacks.
Spurs are certainly the blueprint hands down. No other team i'd be happy to lose too.
[+]
 Asura.Razorbeast
By Asura.Razorbeast 2014-06-16 12:54:11
Link | Citer | R

LBJ apologist; at the end of the day; the guy has two franchise players and has a losing record in the finals. D-Wade is better than anyone on that bulls team save MJ; even this late in his career. The man won a chip without LBJ. He was not on the decline when they lost to Dallas; whats the excuse for that? You know, when LBJ failed to show up.....

Also; it is a fact that LBJ is not Jordan and it is a fact that LBJ has never had a system in place; dude does want he wants; GM/Player/Coach.

lbj is ball dominant and the Heat lost; face the facts. Why bother defending him? Does he give you a portion of his check or something? I like LBJ too, but I owe the man nada, he is rich. The guy is a paper champion; 2-3 in the finals and he choked in the Dallas series. It is the truth....2-3, I mean damn, why is it always someone else fault?

The heat switch up personnel every year it seems; this was also the case in Cleveland. LBJ is a modern day T-Mac. Only; he is smart enough to team up with alpha dogs early in his career.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-06-16 13:07:57
Link | Citer | R

LBJ apologist; at the end of the day; the guy has two franchise players and has a losing record in the finals. D-Wade is better than anyone on that bulls team save MJ; even this late in his career. The man won a chip without LBJ. He was not on the decline when they lost to Dallas; whats the excuse for that? You know, when LBJ failed to show up.....

Also; it is a fact that LBJ is not Jordan and it is a fact that LBJ has never had a system in place; dude does want he wants; GM/Player/Coach.

lbj is ball dominant and the Heat lost; face the facts. Why bother defending him? Does he give you a portion of his check or something? I like LBJ too, but I owe the man nada, he is rich. The guy is a paper champion; 2-3 in the finals and he choked in the Dallas series. It is the truth....2-3, I mean damn, why is it always someone else fault?

The heat switch up personnel every year it seems; this was also the case in Cleveland. LBJ is a modern day T-Mac. Only; he is smart enough to team up with alpha dogs early in his career.
Which also explains why he is uncoachable.

There is only 1 coach in the league right now would would be able to coach Lebron, and Coach Pop would not even let Lebron on the team.
[+]
 Asura.Razorbeast
By Asura.Razorbeast 2014-06-16 13:17:09
Link | Citer | R

Which also explains why he is uncoachable.

There is only 1 coach in the league right now would would be able to coach Lebron, and Coach Pop would not even let Lebron on the team.

I agree^^
 Leviathan.Syagin
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-06-16 13:23:42
Link | Citer | R

LBJ apologist; at the end of the day; the guy has two franchise players and has a losing record in the finals. D-Wade is better than anyone on that bulls team save MJ; even this late in his career. The man won a chip without LBJ. He was not on the decline when they lost to Dallas; whats the excuse for that? You know, when LBJ failed to show up..... Also; it is a fact that LBJ is not Jordan and it is a fact that LBJ has never had a system in place; dude does want he wants; GM/Player/Coach. lbj is ball dominant and the Heat lost; face the facts. Why bother defending him? Does he give you a portion of his check or something? I like LBJ too, but I owe the man nada, he is rich. The guy is a paper champion; 2-3 in the finals and he choked in the Dallas series. It is the truth....2-3, I mean damn, why is it always someone else fault? The heat switch up personnel every year it seems; this was also the case in Cleveland. LBJ is a modern day T-Mac. Only; he is smart enough to team up with alpha dogs early in his career.
Which also explains why he is uncoachable. There is only 1 coach in the league right now would would be able to coach Lebron, and Coach Pop would not even let Lebron on the team.
After complimenting him and saying he is the best player in the world he wouldn't? LOL you boys are a trip man forreal... I'd love for you guys to be the reporter asking POP that question and see the response you get LOL
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-06-16 13:28:01
Link | Citer | R

At no point in his career has Wade been better than Scottie Pippen, a man that redefined the small forward position. Pippen is in the HOF and deserves to be, I doubt Wade ever comes close to it.