NBA Finals 2014: Lebron Can't Take The Heat

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » NBA Finals 2014: Lebron can't take the heat
NBA Finals 2014: Lebron can't take the heat
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-06-12 23:01:07
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Razorbeast
user: barkley1
By Asura.Razorbeast 2014-06-12 23:15:50
Link | Citer | R

Lol at the Tim Duncan gifs, lol.
 Lakshmi.Konvict
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2014-06-12 23:25:10
Link | Citer | R

Yuuupp
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-06-13 10:02:17
Link | Citer | R

Maybe LeBron should have a press conference when his contract is up to announce that he is taking his talents to Texas.
By Ravenn42 2014-06-13 10:09:57
Link | Citer | R

I think LeBron is fine... it is the rest of his team that suck. Wade can't pass and was 3 for 10 last night. Bosh can't rebound and also been bricking.... Chalmers I think is like 6 for 40 this series. LeBron is a all around player and needs to have his guys contribute. And look what K Leonard is doing to these guys. Heat can't play D to save their lives. ...And turnovers are insane
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-06-13 10:17:40
Link | Citer | R

Ravenn42 said: »
I think LeBron is fine... it is the rest of his team that suck. Wade can't pass and was 3 for 10 last night. Bosh can't rebound and also been bricking.... Chalmers I think is like 6 for 40 this series. LeBron is a all around player and needs to have his guys contribute. And look what K Leonard is doing to these guys. Heat can't play D to save their lives. ...And turnovers are insane
LeBron is to the Heat like Jordan was to the Bulls: Basically their only player worth a damn.

Yeah, everyone else on the Heat can do well when they try and play against a team who is under-performing, but LeBron is basically the Miami Heat.

Jordan's legacy is that there were even fewer teams out there that could hold him back than LeBron has to deal with. Jordan didn't have today's Spurs beating him down back then.

Which begs to question, if 2013-2014 Spurs faced 1995-1996 Bulls, who would win in a 7 game Finals Series?
By Ravenn42 2014-06-13 10:22:48
Link | Citer | R

Jordan only won when he got pippen and rodman both players who play great deffense. Heat can't play D... Wade is a premadonna and is on his last legs. I also don't like the system they run when playing spurs. I honestly hate the way the center is being taken away from most teams. That is the reason they got out rebounded all day. Bosh is like 7 ft why the blank is out at 3 point land.
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-06-13 14:58:38
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
It's funny because it's true.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-06-13 15:06:40
Link | Citer | R

LeBron is to the Heat like Jordan was to the Bulls: Basically their only player worth a damn.

Yeah, everyone else on the Heat can do well when they try and play against a team who is under-performing, but LeBron is basically the Miami Heat.

Jordan's legacy is that there were even fewer teams out there that could hold him back than LeBron has to deal with. Jordan didn't have today's Spurs beating him down back then.

Which begs to question, if 2013-2014 Spurs faced 1995-1996 Bulls, who would win in a 7 game Finals Series?

The Bulls. There are 3 HOFers on that Bulls team, with just as many quality role players as the Spurs have now. Dennis Rodman is a freak, a loon, every insult you can think of, but on the court he is the best rebounding power forward of all time and its not even close. Jordan and Pippen were premiere defenders, there would be no dribble penetration from Parker and Ginobli, and there would be no one to defend Jordan and Pippen. I don't even think it would go 7 games.
 Cerberus.Smacksterr
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Smacksterr 2014-06-13 15:09:14
Link | Citer | R

I live in SA!

Mad proud of the way they're playing against the Yankees of BBall
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-06-13 15:12:52
Link | Citer | R

Ravenn42 said: »
Jordan only won when he got pippen and rodman both players who play great deffense. Heat can't play D... Wade is a premadonna and is on his last legs. I also don't like the system they run when playing spurs. I honestly hate the way the center is being taken away from most teams. That is the reason they got out rebounded all day. Bosh is like 7 ft why the blank is out at 3 point land.

Jordan won 3 titles before Rodman got there, and was an All defensive team player almost every year of his career. He also beat just about every HOF player in the playoffs during his run, except for the Dream.

And Wade is not a primadonna. I like Wade, he is just at the end of his career, but he has never displayed the ego that Lebron has, it wasn't Wade that got up on stage and counted the rings, he already had one before Lebron was even there.
By Ravenn42 2014-06-13 15:20:46
Link | Citer | R

My point was that Jordan had a better cast IMHO especially Defensively. Jordan was also a scorer 1st he was not looking to pass the ball like Lebron...Jordan was the better player i was just making the point of different play style...

I think Wade is a bleeder misses way too many games and is interested in paycheck not really winning a championship. I am not a heat follower my team is the Suns so i might be off base a little. It's just what i gather from media and what I've watched. Wade doesn't look like he cares at this point.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-06-13 15:32:38
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Viciousss said: »

The Bulls. There are 3 HOFers on that Bulls team, with just as many quality role players as the Spurs have now. Dennis Rodman is a freak, a loon, every insult you can think of, but on the court he is the best rebounding power forward of all time and its not even close. Jordan and Pippen were premiere defenders, there would be no dribble penetration from Parker and Ginobli, and there would be no one to defend Jordan and Pippen. I don't even think it would go 7 games.
It would be very hard to say because we are talking about two different, but effective playing styles.
 Bismarck.Davorin
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Davorin
By Bismarck.Davorin 2014-06-13 15:35:08
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Viciousss said: »

4 HOFers if you count Phil Jackson as well.
 Asura.Razorbeast
user: barkley1
By Asura.Razorbeast 2014-06-13 15:42:38
Link | Citer | R

Idk about that, lol. Bosh and Wade carried their respective teams to the playoffs each year and Wade won a ring as the franchise guy on the heat. They also have Ray Allen. LBJ is a ring chaser, mercenary, and Jordan his is not. Actually, Bird he is not. When that big three assembled, everyone crowned them the champs; not trying to hear that Wade and Bosh are not good enough now. Wade was good enough the previous two seasons. LBJ could not have done it without Wade, which is way he joined up with a guy whom already won a chip. Pippen never carried a team to a chip without Jordan; there is no comparison, this heat team is far more talented than that bulls team. One has Jordan and the other does not, that is the only difference. Rodman was a rebound machine, but averaged like 7pts per game.

They ran into a buzz saw, plain and simple. LBJ has had the best teams since his cavs days when they were sweeping ppl and he was on the bench by the 3rd quarter. There are no alpha dogs in the league atm; Kobe is the last of a dying/dead breed. Give him a head case/injury prone center and Pau Gasol, bam, he wins a ring. Did not need Shaq.

The Heat were basically crowned again after beating the Pacers and Spurs in game 2, now suddenly, the team is not good enough. It is always someone elses fault I guess "Shrugs"
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-06-13 22:56:45
Link | Citer | R

This Heat team would get swept by the '96 Bulls. If they played two series, the Heat would get swept twice. The difference in quality is enormous.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-06-15 20:03:46
Link | Citer | R

Come on Spurs, come on!!

They appear to be playing against the refs in addition to the Heat. =/
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-06-15 21:22:20
Link | Citer | R

So the Heat scored 29 in the 1st and then 29 combined in the next two quarters. Sounds about right. Now they already have 4 fouls in the 4th and down 18. Congrats to the Spurs!
 Carbuncle.Blazer
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: blazey
By Carbuncle.Blazer 2014-06-15 21:26:42
Link | Citer | R

Lots of LeBron hate when it should just be "everyone else on miami" hate. Lebron is the only one doing anything on his team.
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-06-15 21:26:46
Link | Citer | R

If anything, Shaq needed Kobe to get his rings (and again with Wade)

But I'm enjoying this. Bron Bron needs to stfu
[+]
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-06-15 21:32:13
Link | Citer | R

Aww dont cry Bron Bron
By Colossusx 2014-06-15 21:34:50
Link | Citer | R

Hard to win when you have to do it ALL by yourself. Ask MJ pre Pippen
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-06-15 21:40:35
Link | Citer | R

Lebron was the only one that showed up for the Heat, no reason to say anything negative about him. That said I haven't seen a Finals this one-sided since the Spurs swept the Cavs and before that the Shaq-led 3peat.
 Bahamut.Lordzetta
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Zetta
By Bahamut.Lordzetta 2014-06-15 21:41:34
Link | Citer | R

His eyes are cramping.
[+]
By Colossusx 2014-06-15 21:46:10
Link | Citer | R

Lol yea when you pour everything you have into something you get emotional when you feel you didnt achieve the outcome you wanted.
GOOD RUN LBJ!!! Youll get your third ring next year
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-06-15 21:48:11
Link | Citer | R

Doubt it.
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-06-15 21:49:56
Link | Citer | R

Big 3. Done.

I bet LeBron leaves.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-06-15 21:50:22
Link | Citer | R

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Congrats, Spurs! Earned, not given!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-06-15 21:53:00
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Congrats, Spurs! Earned, not bought!
ftfy
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-06-15 21:57:28
Link | Citer | R

Colossusx said: »
Lol yea when you pour everything you have into something you get emotional when you feel you didnt achieve the outcome you wanted.
GOOD RUN LBJ!!! Youll get your third ring next year
What, Lebron is leaving Miami now?

Cause that's the only way he would get a third ring, he needs a team that would help him, not depend on him to do all the work for them (case in point: Cavs).