NBA Finals 2014: Lebron Can't Take The Heat

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » NBA Finals 2014: Lebron can't take the heat
NBA Finals 2014: Lebron can't take the heat
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
By Colossusx 2014-06-15 21:57:45
Link | Citer | R

Lol I think its great you think any title isnt "earned". I dont like MJ but i would never bash him just because of that. Spurs put on the single greatest finals performances ever and the better team won Grats Spurs and real Spur fans
 Bahamut.Greyfawkz
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: gymj1m
By Bahamut.Greyfawkz 2014-06-15 21:59:30
Link | Citer | R

Stay classy, computer chair ballers.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-06-15 22:01:46
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Greyfawkz said: »
Stay classy, computer chair ballers.

No thanks, bandwagon heat fan.
 Bahamut.Greyfawkz
By Bahamut.Greyfawkz 2014-06-15 22:03:27
Link | Citer | R

Try a Twolves fan, Bandwagon heat hater.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-06-15 22:04:19
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Colossusx said: »
Lol yea when you pour everything you have into something you get emotional when you feel you didnt achieve the outcome you wanted.
GOOD RUN LBJ!!! Youll get your third ring next year
What, Lebron is leaving Miami now?

Cause that's the only way he would get a third ring, he needs a team that would help him, not depend on him to do all the work for them (case in point: Cavs).

I doubt he leaves, he just cashed a 30m dollar check from the Beats sale, so he doesn't need money. Lebron will stay, but Wade and Bosh are done. They need a lot, if this was a team in the West, they wouldn't even be a top 5 seed and wouldn't have any Finals appearances in the last 4 years. Only reason they went to 4 straight is because they are in the lowly East.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-06-15 22:04:55
Link | Citer | R

No thanks, enjoy watching your superstar leave for nothing.
By Colossusx 2014-06-15 22:05:11
Link | Citer | R

Not really sure why people hate on the Heat anyway
 Bahamut.Greyfawkz
By Bahamut.Greyfawkz 2014-06-15 22:06:01
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Viciousss said: »

I guess it's better than watching the entire franchise leave.. D;
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-06-15 22:06:48
Link | Citer | R

I think people just hate the fans. All of sudden everyone loves the Heat, when they have been irrelevant for their entire existence.
By Colossusx 2014-06-15 22:08:57
Link | Citer | R

They won in 06 iirc but not only do they bash on Heat but also Lebron. I cant remember 1 single team in the FA era that won with no key FA signings
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-06-15 22:09:26
Link | Citer | R

Lol I think its great you think any title isnt "earned". I dont like MJ but i would never bash him just because of that. Spurs put on the single greatest finals performances ever and the better team won Grats Spurs and real Spur fans
Last year the Heat got very lucky.

Both teams were equally matched, it was luck that was the winning factor in that series.

This year, the greater team won. Spurs only loss was by 2 points. Heat lost by 15, 19, 19, and 17, for an average of 17.5 points per game.

Now, if there were other players on the team besides Lebron, then maybe this would have been a closer series.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-06-15 22:10:23
Link | Citer | R

Lebron earned the hate the way he left Cleveland, when he was on the verge of a championship there. And the Spurs have won with no key FA signings.
[+]
By Colossusx 2014-06-15 22:12:14
Link | Citer | R

LOL luck? Other than the the last 25 secs in game 6 what was so "lucky"?
 Bahamut.Greyfawkz
By Bahamut.Greyfawkz 2014-06-15 22:13:46
Link | Citer | R

The hate for Lebron is astounding, I mean yea, "The decision" was stupid, but all around he's a pretty stand up guy no?

He was the only one doing anything tonight, wade looked like he's ready to get pushed around in a wheelchair for the rest of his days.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-06-15 22:14:44
Link | Citer | R

I am from South Texas, I have been a Spurs fan since the Admiral and Little General era. Pretty much my entire life.

I guess it's better than watching the entire franchise leave.. D;
That's the nature of the beast.

But then again, the media has been writing off the Spurs for at least 6 years now, saying that "this is their last season to try to win a championship."

Coach Pop says he wants to stay, Duncan is uncommitted, but I believe he will stay at least one more season, hopefully go out like David Robinson did in '03.

Manu and Tony also have a season left on their contract, but I highly doubt they will retire next season anyway.

And Kawhi is starting to get into star status, so there are plenty of Spurs to keep the train going.

Will they be as great as they are tonight? No, but at least they will still hold their own without Duncan, Parker, or Ginobilli.
By Colossusx 2014-06-15 22:15:14
Link | Citer | R

Diaw wasn't a huge key to the series?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-06-15 22:16:15
Link | Citer | R

LOL luck? Other than the the last 25 secs in game 6 what was so "lucky"?
You hit it bub.

The last 28 seconds of Game 6 defined Game 7. It isn't easy to come back after that loss.
By Colossusx 2014-06-15 22:18:04
Link | Citer | R

So they won other 2 games on the luck they got from game 6?
Makes perfect sense.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-06-15 22:18:36
Link | Citer | R

Diaw wasn't a huge key to the series?
He is.

Mills too.

Bonner is a good role player that can become better.

The Spurs have potential, but I hope that nobody retires after this, especially since Duncan earned a farewell season like Robinson before him.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-06-15 22:28:29
Link | Citer | R

Makes perfect sense.
Whatever man.

I sense sour grapes from you tonight.

Sorry your team sucked badly.

Edit:

By Colossusx 2014-06-15 22:31:28
Link | Citer | R

Na the Lakers have been out since game 1 so idc. I like Lebron tho and if Kobe doesnt win then I would like Lebron to. I said grats to the Spurs and true Spur fans. If thats sour grapes well... idk what I
can say.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-06-15 22:35:32
Link | Citer | R

Tell you what, people here are out on the streets in SA.

Party Central at the Alamo, too bad I got a crapton of work in the morning -.-
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-06-15 23:06:42
Link | Citer | R

The hate for Lebron is astounding, I mean yea, "The decision" was stupid, but all around he's a pretty stand up guy no?

He was the only one doing anything tonight, wade looked like he's ready to get pushed around in a wheelchair for the rest of his days.

"The Decision" was only the beginning really. The way he made his 'flashy' entrance with Wade And Bosh only added to it, and then of course the whole 'not one, not two, not... seven' (correct me on the quote if need be) and the whole love of ESPN shoving the Heat and LeBron down our throats the last few years.... yeah it adds up very fast.

As many people are saying, they won't be talking about the Spurs won, but how the Heat lost. Which is a shame considering the Spurs have had the most championships among the 4 major sports since 1999.
 Leviathan.Syagin
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-06-15 23:12:28
Link | Citer | R

Amazing how so many people can hate on a person they don't even know. As a competitor why is it such a bad thing to want to win?
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-06-15 23:15:35
Link | Citer | R

There is a difference between wanting to win and getting on stage and proclaiming you are about to win 7 rings before even playing a game.
[+]
 Leviathan.Syagin
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-06-15 23:27:37
Link | Citer | R

There is a difference between wanting to win and getting on stage and proclaiming you are about to win 7 rings before even playing a game.
You must have never played a sport. It's called getting caught up in emotion.
 Asura.Razorbeast
user: barkley1
By Asura.Razorbeast 2014-06-15 23:29:05
Link | Citer | R

Lebron may be un-coachable; he does is own thing; however, that $hit does not fly against a great/well coached club. LBJ is also quite ball dominant as-well; takes the other stars out of their element, hence we always wondering why he has the most talented players on his team and they still fall short. Grats Spurs, keep ya head up heat fans.

Honestly, a case could be made that the Heat should have only won one championship; the Spurs gave that last chip away imo.

LBJ needs to do some self-examination; this mercenary crap cannot continue; even the most die-hard LBJ apologist will start to look at him with a side eye. Jordan did not hop ships, nor Kobe, Bird, or Magic. It would be pretty funny if the big three disbanded and Bosh/Wade reverted back to their franchise player form since they do not have to defer to LBJ^^ keep in mind, these two are franchise players; one even won a chip before this big three stuff.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-06-15 23:30:54
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Syagin said: »
You must have never played a sport. It's called getting caught up in emotion.

No its not. It wasn't during the heat of a game, or a postgame interview, it was him sitting in a chair on a stage.
 Asura.Razorbeast
user: barkley1
By Asura.Razorbeast 2014-06-15 23:31:48
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Makes perfect sense.
Whatever man.

I sense sour grapes from you tonight.

Sorry your team sucked badly.

Edit:

Daaaaaaaaaamn; that Magic, Bird, and MJ Heat gif tho.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-06-15 23:33:32
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Razorbeast said: »
Lebron may be un-coachable; he does is own thing; however, that $hit does not fly against a great/well coached club. LBJ is also quite ball dominant as-well; takes the other stars out of their element, hence we always wondering why he has the most talented players on his team and they still fall short. Grats Spurs, keep ya head up heat fans.

Honestly, a case could be made that the Heat should have only won one championship; the Spurs gave that last chip away imo.

LBJ needs to do some self-examination; this mercenary crap cannot continue; even the most die-hard LBJ apologist will start to look at him with a side eye. Jordan did not hop ships, nor Kobe, Bird, or Magic. It would be pretty funny if the big three disbanded and Bosh/Wade reverted back to their franchise player form since they do not have to defer to LBJ^^ keep in mind, these two are franchise players; one even won a chip before this big three stuff.

Wade is washed up, and Bosh has always been above average at best. I notice he didn't make himself available to the media, probably crying again.