First Page 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-18 05:11:29
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Azagthothe said:
Yes, a resist set will provide a lot more damage reduction than a MDT set, but it isn't required to sucessfully kill Dragua, nor is /nin, nor is Atma of the Earth wyrm.

It's actually very easy to duo/dual-box Dragua with MNK/WAR + WHM using RR+GH+Apoc and MDT set and there isn't anything lucky about it. If you can't figure out how to survive Horrid Roar + Stonega I'd either scrap your mule and get a dedicated WHM or get a new WHM friend if you already have dedicated WHM.

Where is your video ? I don't see it. You are full of ***. It's funny how when it comes to earth resist, an earth resist set is "by no way needed" but when it comes to an mdt set all of a sudden it is needed. something is fishy.
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-18 05:13:41
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Krsone said:

-5mdt/pdt rings thats my build. I dont bother carrying an earth resist build.

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
constest exemple

heh.
What kind of retardation is this ? Your soil sachet does nothing, you know it right ? If you want a mdt gear, try to do it right. It looks like you got trophies from various fights and absolutely want to use them.
[+]
 Unicorn.Crysten
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Crysten
By Unicorn.Crysten 2011-04-18 05:21:42
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
Serveur: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-04-18 06:14:50
Link | Citer | R

Pimpchan youre a *** nob. I know what the *** I need to wear and need to carry around and it aint no *** 10 piece earth resist build, take your usu and *** off back to 2007.
[+]
 Caitsith.Alberic
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Alberic
By Caitsith.Alberic 2011-04-18 06:54:21
Link | Citer | R

I'm surprised to see anyone say Dragua's easier than Orthrus--the annoying thing about Dragua is how much defense/resist he builds up as his HP goes down. That drags the fight ooooon and ooooon, whereas Orthrus goes down like a pansy and doesn't have the annoying Dispelga/Terror stuff that Dragua does.

We tanked this with either a MNK/WAR or WAR/SAM. We did use brew-locking just to speed up the fights, proccing TH8 then using a locked brewer on the martello to finish it off quickly so we could move on, but if you don't want to spend the cruor Dragua isn't a particularly dangerous fight, just a long one. As mentioned upthread, Barstonra/Barpetra at all times, Shell V, I kept up Gold Capricco (first time I'd ever needed to use it!) and Earth Carol II for max resist. Our MNK tank used Earth Wyrm and maybe an HP atma just to be extra-cautious unless he was the one brew-locked. Even more important than the tank using Earth Wyrm is that we had everyone take it, even WHM and BRD. The range on the wings is so large that everyone gets a lot of benefit out of the additional resist and dt-.

Apart from that, he's really not that bad. His Terror can last annoyingly long but at least it's single-target IIRC. The biggest risk for extreme lowmanning is an unlucky hit with Petrify on the healers.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-04-18 07:16:18
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
I'm surprised to see anyone say Dragua's easier than Orthrus

NM vs NM, they're both easy, but yea, Orthrus is cake.

Getting pop for NM then killing vs Getting pop for NM then killing, in terms of time, Dragua is much easier.
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-18 07:18:31
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Krsone said:
Pimpchan youre a *** nob. I know what the *** I need to wear and need to carry around and it aint no *** 10 piece earth resist build, take your usu and *** off back to 2007.
So where is your video ; you can't do it, you are just one of those nubs that pretends to do it. Brew less.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-04-18 07:31:10
Link | Citer | R

They see me trollin'
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-04-18 08:10:23
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Sylph.Krsone said:
So where is your video ; you can't do it, you are just one have those nubs that pretends to do it. Brew less.

Why are you so arrogant? all I did is post a build I use for this fight, I know soil sachet doesnt proc much or so im told ive only just started to macro it into that mdt build for this fight. Its 21 mdt or 23 with lollore gear. Im just saying it works for me I dont carry around all the earth resist ***you do or need to do 2 pages of maths to know Ive tanked it fine swapping into this build to take nukes duoing with a with a whm (Xzero - galka although a very good whm). I didnt even specify what sj I did it with yet your asking for vids for something I didnt even claim.

And fyi I do go mnk/nin personally and I didnt say I did do it mnk/war.
 Unicorn.Crysten
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Crysten
By Unicorn.Crysten 2011-04-18 08:42:28
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Brew less.

We have a new catchphrase? :o
[+]
 Ragnarok.Akuji
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Akujisan
By Ragnarok.Akuji 2011-04-18 11:53:36
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
What kind of retardation is this ? Your soil sachet does nothing, you know it right ?

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
* And more importantly a serious earth resist set : breeze earring x2, +9/10 earth resist rings x 2, soil sachet, jeweled collar, wind belt. At least.
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-04-18 12:08:37
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Akuji said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
What kind of retardation is this ? Your soil sachet does nothing, you know it right ?

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
* And more importantly a serious earth resist set : breeze earring x2, +9/10 earth resist rings x 2, soil sachet, jeweled collar, wind belt. At least.

I did notice that lol but the guy is so arrogant he would probably protest the slip up and *** his way out of it.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-04-18 12:10:42
Link | Citer | R

Well, while I think Pchan is a tard, I think you misunderstood what he was saying right there. He meant soil sachet by itself and no other earth+ gear.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-04-18 12:12:49
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Sylph.Krsone said:
So where is your video ; you can't do it, you are just one of those nubs that pretends to do it. Brew less.

Why do you still use full Usu? You're worse than people who full time Aurore simply because you're too stubborn to evolve with the game.

I'd prefer to invite someone with inferior gear, simply because you're too stubborn and HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE to get with the times.
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-04-18 12:13:26
Link | Citer | R

Well I only swap into it for the occasionally absorbs earth magic for split second before nuke lands then back again I just added it to the mdt build I had already. I already knew earth resistance wasnt about to do much unless stacked I assume. Either way that build works for duo with mnk and whm.
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-04-18 12:14:57
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Sylph.Krsone said:

Why do you still use full Usu? You're worse than people who full time Aurore simply because you're too stubborn to evolve with the game.

I'd prefer to invite someone with inferior gear, simply because you're too stubborn and HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE to get with the times.

To be fair I still carry usu ... macroed in with boxers and eva torque for when ppl want me to turn for procs lol or to help cast shadows ... rarely.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-04-18 12:17:51
Link | Citer | R

Carrying and using full usu are completely different though. What he said to you earlier:

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:

What kind of retardation is this ? Your soil sachet does nothing, you know it right ? If you want a mdt gear, try to do it right. It looks like you got trophies from various fights and absolutely want to use them.

Can be flipped back to him easily.

By using full Usu and not even working on AF3 it shows he has no idea behind the mechanics of the game.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-04-18 12:20:59
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Any of the *** he somehow managed to compose into a post, Can be flipped back to him easily. By using full Usu and not even working on AF3 it shows he has no idea behind the mechanics of the game.

fixed
 Ragnarok.Akuji
user: Akujisan
By Ragnarok.Akuji 2011-04-18 12:35:19
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Well, while I think Pchan is a tard, I think you misunderstood what he was saying right there. He meant soil sachet by itself and no other earth+ gear.

I suppose if soil sachet's proc rate is effected by earth resist gear or something he would technically be correct?

I am pretty sure the damn soil sachet is locked at an abysmally low proc rate, regardless of the gear used in conjunction with it.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-04-18 12:37:33
Link | Citer | R

Well, again I think he's referring as to using it as part of an earth resist build, not for the occ absorbs, which, like everyone says is so low it's not really worth mentioning.
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-18 18:30:22
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Sylph.Krsone said:

Why would I ever want to get invited by someone to do something. I think we don't play on the same level bro. If I want something I do it, I don't have to be babysitted.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Serveur: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-04-18 18:32:01
Link | Citer | R

Well yeah, we play with other people and nobody in their right mind would want to spend time with you if you act to other people like you do on forums.

That still doesn't answer why still full Usukane.
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-04-18 18:35:00
Link | Citer | R

Reminds me of a red dwarf episode ...

Holly: Jean-Paul Sartre said hell was being locked forever in a room with your friends.
Lister: Holly, all his mates were French
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-18 18:43:10
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Well yeah, we play with other people and nobody in their right mind would want to spend time with you if you act to other people like you do on forums.

That still doesn't answer why still full Usukane.

Because If you had a clue on game mechanics you would know that :

+10% damage boost split over 5 slots < 5% damage boost over a single slot < 55% damage boost over a single slot.

full AF3 is a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE boost compared to what epona does and both of them are ridiculous compared to level 85 vere.

You know it's called having priorities. And no full AF3+2 is not faster than 85 vere which is what I am at, nor faster than epona's ring which is also what I am at. So I think I'm doing it right. Btw, out of the bad trolls of this page I wonder how many still don't WS in usu legs.

And yeah, you are mad. Don't worry about full tantra +2, easy as piss to get.
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-04-18 18:47:25
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Btw, out of the bad trolls of this page I wonder how many still don't WS in usu legs.

I dont ws in usu legs lol I got hachi pants. Only for pup I ws in usu legs.
By Serj 2011-04-18 18:47:33
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-04-18 18:47:40
Link | Citer | R

Why would I ws in usu legs, lol. Also, Epona's ring doesn't take much time at all. I don't know why you don't already have one.
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-18 18:48:03
Link | Citer | R

I just find it funny how the discussion went to full usu because you all lost the earth resist argument. Also didn't see that goddamn video of mnk/war + whm duo. I wonder how many tried and failed!
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-18 18:50:01
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Why would I ws in usu legs, lol. Also, Epona's ring doesn't take much time at all. I don't know why you don't already have one.

Why don't you have your level 90 vere yet i sthe real question, you failed to beat 40 times the easy Dragua (according to you and your troll friends) in the spam of 5 months. Suck less is all I can say. Looks like you can't duo it eaither am I right ¿
 Ifrit.Zerovirus
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Vextra
By Ifrit.Zerovirus 2011-04-18 18:50:15
Link | Citer | R

Usu is only 25% haste...with bb
First Page 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12