First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-29 10:26:47
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Raistlinratt said:
Who said anything about 4-5 KI in a few hours? The guy doing it solo might take that long...

Maybe you should redo your maths there Pchan.

7 characters (sometimes we have a leecher come and open boxes, get exp, and hold 2 KIs)

so if we were to kill the NM (which has competition sometimes, believe it or not), that is a minimum of 70-105 minutes just on repops...lets say it takes 5 minutes to proc and kill for argument's sake and easy math. That is MINIMUM 105 minutes for 7 KI, and more likely around 135ish because of longer spawn times, finding right proc, etc etc. This is if you claim them all.

In this time I cap azure, pearl, amber and am getting both KIs. In the amount of time it takes you to get 7 NM KIs, i've gotten double that from big gold. I don't know if you realize how many mobs two people doing aoe cataclysm farming are killing. It is just the two of us with multiple accounts, i'm pretty sure our way is the best and probably beats yours. We use the bennu KI for +2s, trophies for mules, and gils. (Yes, people buy stuff, /shock...They must not have any friends)

It's not a minimum idiot, bewteen each NM plenty of box drop. I don't take more than 1 hours for 6 KI + brew then I just have to complete the brew with 2 KI. Capping dragua scale is a matter of a few hours (with friends).

Also facepalm on bothering capping azure. Who doesn't have stones stock piled. I got around 30 and I only started in february.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-04-29 10:32:12
Link | Citer | R

Get some friends to help you with EAF+2 gear.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-04-29 10:33:30
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:

It's not a minimum idiot, bewteen each NM plenty of box drop. I don't take more than 1 hours for 6 KI + brew then I just have to complete the brew with 2 KI. Capping dragua scale is a matter of a few hours (with friends).

Also facepalm on bothering capping azure. Who doesn't have stones stock piled. I got around 30 and I only started in february.

This just in, Blue Boxes only drop time extensions, you heard it from Pimpchan, so it's official.

Let's not even get into how stupid it is having to exit and restone, thus resetting your Amber light.
 Bismarck.Raistlinratt
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Raistlinratt 2011-04-29 10:45:11
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Who said anything about 4-5 KI in a few hours? The guy doing it solo might take that long...

Maybe you should redo your maths there Pchan.

7 characters (sometimes we have a leecher come and open boxes, get exp, and hold 2 KIs)

so if we were to kill the NM (which has competition sometimes, believe it or not), that is a minimum of 70-105 minutes just on repops...lets say it takes 5 minutes to proc and kill for argument's sake and easy math. That is MINIMUM 105 minutes for 7 KI, and more likely around 135ish because of longer spawn times, finding right proc, etc etc. This is if you claim them all.

In this time I cap azure, pearl, amber and am getting both KIs. In the amount of time it takes you to get 7 NM KIs, i've gotten double that from big gold. I don't know if you realize how many mobs two people doing aoe cataclysm farming are killing. It is just the two of us with multiple accounts, i'm pretty sure our way is the best and probably beats yours. We use the bennu KI for +2s, trophies for mules, and gils. (Yes, people buy stuff, /shock...They must not have any friends)

Okay, I don't like name calling...but you are a complete moron. There are two of us ***. That means we would have to go NIN and WAR for full red proc. That would mean WAR would be only AOE farmer. And you are going to AOE farm wyverns? Or you are saying you can keep up on killspeed by single killing wyverns while we have two people AOE killing 15+ mandies each? I think you are *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE honestly. A few hours to complete 75 scales? GTFO. I am saying I get more KI than you do in the same time period. Why? Because I don't fail, I use less man hours, and I kill atleast 20x faster than you do.

Also, the "with friends" argument/jibe is so dumb. You are getting help from friends, which means in turn you have to help them. This means more time spent doing other things. I burned all my MULES stones doing Ulhuadshi KIs SOLO. would go in, get 4/4 ulhuad pops without getting time because I didn't feel like bothering with azure, and when I did, i'd get *** on time boxes anyways.

I love how you always say stuff about dual boxing, yet everything you do is with multiple friends and brews. You couldn't dual box bubbly bernie, gtfo. Your posting rights in the monk forum should be blocked.

I wish you were on my server so I could show you how much of a failure you are, and why it is such a waste for you to complete that weapon. Completing vere doesn't make you a good or even competent monk. Even you say abyssea is for gimplets and it takes no skill. Yet you are the one who can't do anything solo/dual-box/duo.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-04-29 11:04:14
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Who said anything about 4-5 KI in a few hours? The guy doing it solo might take that long... Maybe you should redo your maths there Pchan. 7 characters (sometimes we have a leecher come and open boxes, get exp, and hold 2 KIs) so if we were to kill the NM (which has competition sometimes, believe it or not), that is a minimum of 70-105 minutes just on repops...lets say it takes 5 minutes to proc and kill for argument's sake and easy math. That is MINIMUM 105 minutes for 7 KI, and more likely around 135ish because of longer spawn times, finding right proc, etc etc. This is if you claim them all. In this time I cap azure, pearl, amber and am getting both KIs. In the amount of time it takes you to get 7 NM KIs, i've gotten double that from big gold. I don't know if you realize how many mobs two people doing aoe cataclysm farming are killing. It is just the two of us with multiple accounts, i'm pretty sure our way is the best and probably beats yours. We use the bennu KI for +2s, trophies for mules, and gils. (Yes, people buy stuff, /shock...They must not have any friends)
It's not a minimum idiot, bewteen each NM plenty of box drop. I don't take more than 1 hours for 6 KI + brew then I just have to complete the brew with 2 KI. Capping dragua scale is a matter of a few hours (with friends). Also facepalm on bothering capping azure. Who doesn't have stones stock piled. I got around 30 and I only started in february.
Okay, I don't like name calling...but you are a complete moron. There are two of us ***. That means we would have to go NIN and WAR for full red proc. That would mean WAR would be only AOE farmer. And you are going to AOE farm wyverns? Or you are saying you can keep up on killspeed by single killing wyverns while we have two people AOE killing 15+ mandies each? I think you are *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE honestly. A few hours to complete 75 scales? GTFO. I am saying I get more KI than you do in the same time period. Why? Because I don't fail, I use less man hours, and I kill atleast 20x faster than you do. Also, the "with friends" argument/jibe is so dumb. You are getting help from friends, which means in turn you have to help them. This means more time spent doing other things. I burned all my MULES stones doing Ulhuadshi KIs SOLO. would go in, get 4/4 ulhuad pops without getting time because I didn't feel like bothering with azure, and when I did, i'd get *** on time boxes anyways. I love how you always say stuff about dual boxing, yet everything you do is with multiple friends and brews. You couldn't dual box bubbly bernie, gtfo. Your posting rights in the forum should be blocked.

FTFY
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-04-29 11:04:47
Link | Citer | R

Don't let the retard get to you, that's what he wants. Just laugh at his stupidity and scoff at his presence like the rest of us. If he was worth your time, he'd occasionally make sense like Spicyryan, but that's decidedly not the case.
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-29 12:11:44
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:

This just in, Blue Boxes only drop time extensions, you heard it from Pimpchan, so it's official.

Let's not even get into how stupid it is having to exit and restone, thus resetting your Amber light.

Less time that 1/2 of your time that is wasted opening blu box when you want amber one.
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-29 12:27:14
Link | Citer | R

Also I forgot that brewing 6 Draguas at start of your 120 minutes runs caps your amber.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-04-29 12:30:06
Link | Citer | R

Usukane
[+]
 Ragnarok.Akuji
user: Akujisan
By Ragnarok.Akuji 2011-04-29 12:32:34
Link | Citer | R

I am going to go bang my head on a wall.
 Sylph.Kimble
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Kimble 2011-04-29 12:41:59
Link | Citer | R

You make a macro, and it takes less then a second to open a blue box.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-04-29 12:43:58
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:

Less time that 1/2 of your time that is wasted opening blu box when you want amber one.

Someone obviously doesn't understand how boxes are spawned, lol.
 Asura.Echandra
Serveur: Asura
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2011-04-29 14:25:29
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Darkwizardzin said:
Why do people continue to respond to pimpchan?? All of you clearly hate him and think he is a retard.

Just stop responding to him... it's that simple.

why? none of us have friends. In this forum we can take solace in reading this and hope for a better tomorrow where no one is camping dragua so we always have a KI, we don't get one shotted by stone V, learn a little more about how to brew, and gosh darnit full usukane always.

Besides, if I hadn't read this thread, I would still be getting ***-blocked on the 2nd layer of ugly in the club.
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-29 14:33:54
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Kimble said:
You make a macro, and it takes less then a second to open a blue box.

Question : where did I mention the time taken to open a blu box ¿ You cleave and farm time ? As a result hallf of your chest are blue (at best).
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-29 14:34:36
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:

Someone obviously doesn't understand how boxes are spawned, lol.

Like you ? The FACT that he cleaves AND farmes azure means it take more than 120 minutes to get his 7 KI + brew which proves my methode is way faster duh
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-04-29 14:37:31
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
I know you are, but what am i?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Raistlinratt
By Bismarck.Raistlinratt 2011-04-29 14:54:53
Link | Citer | R

It doesn't take long to cap azure noobcake. My partner is busy capping amber while I do pearl and azure. I get more KI than you in the same time period. prob around 60% are blue boxes and rest are gold. We get a few red, but have 0 ruby lights, so not many. I get more KI than you because of sheer numbers. You are busy single killing and doing NM while i'm racking up twice the amount of KI than you are, if not more. Have fun sucking.

Sorry Gimpchan but i'm blocking you. You rarely have anything worthwhile to say lately and are just annoying. Gimpchan: "My way is better than yours. It's a fact. Math doesn't compute for me."

lol
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-04-29 15:06:13
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:

Like you ? The FACT that he cleaves AND farmes azure means it take more than 120 minutes to get his 7 KI + brew which proves my methode is way faster duh

While I dont support capping azure, 120 mins for 7 KI is *** numbers unless you afk 10min between pulls.

I support capping Azure if you need the cruor for brews. comparatively, capping azure and amber doesn't so much decrease the amount of KI you get (it does, but like 5%) as it reduces the amount of basal buttfuck chests that appear.

While only maxing Amber and Pearlescent nets approximately a 50% Gold to 50% (Everything else) maxing Amber, Pearlescent and Azure winds up being something like 40(Amber)40(Azure)20(Red/nothing) Give or take, depending on the current State of Morale in the zone is, which can cause numbers to fluctuate a bit more than perhaps would allow a truly accurate conclusion.
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-29 18:08:26
Link | Citer | R

This assuming

1) the zone is not packed with *** poping box everywhere
2) Not JP time
3) No CC in the mandy camp (always taken, 100% certain)

I'll takee my 40 min to get 6 pops ty.
[+]
 Valefor.Jaypea
Serveur: Valefor
user: Rodders89
By Valefor.Jaypea 2011-04-30 09:24:23
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Serj said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Why would I ws in usu legs, lol. Also, Epona's ring doesn't take much time at all. I don't know why you don't already have one.
Why don't you have your level 90 vere yet i sthe real question, you failed to beat 40 times the easy Dragua (according to you and your troll friends) in the spam of 5 months. Suck less is all I can say. Looks like you can't duo it eaither am I right ¿
Do you know how little often I play? I'm on like 9 hours a week(if that). I actually had to log in now just to shut you up. K, logging off again.
It only took 10 months, congrats I guess. Still no video though, I'm sad and checking youtube I don't find anything either. Don't you feel contradiction between claiming dragua is easy to dual box, chloris taking you 50 min to pop and only getting this weapon now (because ffxiah lists you with 85 still so it has to be recent).
Coming from the guy whos FFXIAH item list shows you as getting Byakko haidate in 2011.
 Ifrit.Arawn
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Arawn
By Ifrit.Arawn 2011-04-30 09:51:20
Link | Citer | R

Really? Is this thread just alive so you two can spout off on each other? Good grief. I would think the thread would be dead by now.
 Ifrit.Morgish
Serveur: Ifrit
user: morgish
By Ifrit.Morgish 2011-04-30 09:54:01
Link | Citer | R

arawn this wont end till Pchan learns and someone always gonna have something to say it is entertaining but i ran out of popcorn.
 Odin.Sheelay
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-04-30 10:14:55
Link | Citer | R

I'm sick of popcorn now, I've had too much. Hope you're happy Pchan, it's all your fault! /munches moar popcorn
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-04-30 10:15:33
Link | Citer | R

Inb4 this thread is nuked due to rules.
[+]
 Unicorn.Demogorgon
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Skyline
By Unicorn.Demogorgon 2011-04-30 10:17:47
Link | Citer | R

Wow... this was... the greatest entertainment to stumble across on a hung over sat morning....

Dragua requiring an earth build is laughable and thinking its not do-able dual boxed w/o earth resist gear/atma is hysterical. I macro PDT thanks to roar more than I even bother to macro MDT, dual boxing a whm, and /nin when you parse near "capped" counter /war is doing nothing more than slowing down your kill speed, dramatically. I despise the time it takes to mnk/war+whm this mob, /nin would make me rage.

Also, thanks Tiger for the mithkabobs focus/aggressor rotation idea. Sped up kills very nicely, I usually did this fight with no food as I'm a cheap ***.
 Odin.Sheelay
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-04-30 10:28:19
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Demogorgon said:
Wow... this was... the greatest entertainment to stumble across on a hung over sat morning....

Dragua requiring an earth build is laughable and thinking its not do-able dual boxed w/o earth resist gear/atma is hysterical. I macro PDT thanks to roar more than I even bother to macro MDT, dual boxing a whm, and /nin when you parse near "capped" counter /war is doing nothing more than slowing down your kill speed, dramatically. I despise the time it takes to mnk/war+whm this mob, /nin would make me rage.

Also, thanks Tiger for the mithkabobs focus/aggressor rotation idea. Sped up kills very nicely, I usually did this fight with no food as I'm a cheap ***.

Quello e' il mio motto D; !
Ma va bene, ti permetto di usarla perche' siamo connazionali.
 Bismarck.Raistlinratt
By Bismarck.Raistlinratt 2011-05-03 13:41:50
Link | Citer | R

Updated OP with all the valuable information, so people don't have to read 12 pages of flaming to get to it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Raistlinratt
By Bismarck.Raistlinratt 2011-05-07 03:55:07
Link | Citer | R

Completed TWO 90 Verethragna last night (mine and a friends, we split scales). lolgimpchan

Anyone know how much of an improvement 90 vere is over 85? I thought i saw someone say 20%, but that seems a bit steep for 5 str and 3 base dmg?
 Carbuncle.Ancientdragon
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Ancientdragon 2011-05-07 04:18:08
Link | Citer | R

i read it was 25% increase i never got chance to upgrade mine yet to see need to wait my turn lol
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12