Odin.Sheelay
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-04-28 15:04:51
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Bismarck.Raistlinratt said:
I have 4 characters. He has 3. It is not faster if you kill more per brew, it is just better lol. Why spend 2 brews to kill 8 pops if you can do it with 1.

The math is 100-200k cruor / hour per character.
Have your mules do cyclone before each cat. When I cata in my full usu I do 9999999% of the damage, but for the likes of you gimplets 70% is sufficient.
 Lakshmi.Seoha
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Mameshiba
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2011-04-28 18:08:31
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Sheelay said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
I have 4 characters. He has 3. It is not faster if you kill more per brew, it is just better lol. Why spend 2 brews to kill 8 pops if you can do it with 1.

Have your mules do cyclone before each cat. When I cata in my full usu I do 9999999% of the damage, but for the likes of you gimplets 70% is sufficient.
LoL!
 Bismarck.Raistlinratt
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Raistlinratt 2011-04-28 19:18:11
Link | Citer | R

It's pretty broken. Cyclone > cata *** dragua up. I can't wait to see what happens when we have right atmas on. Also, why is AOE farming for KIs so bad?...It is the most time efficient way to get them IMO. Don't knock it til you try it.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-04-28 19:23:36
Link | Citer | R

It's pretty broken. Cyclone > cata *** dragua up. I can't wait to see what happens when we have right atmas on. Also, why is AOE farming for KIs so bad?...It is the most time efficient way to get them IMO. Don't knock it til you try it.

You don't understand Pchan's mentality.
To him, the "You don't know it until you try it" turns into "I don't need to try it if I know it, and I knows it all, best, always. And you're a foolish gimplet with no friends."
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-04-28 19:35:25
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Sheelay said:

To him, "You don't need to try it if you know it, and he knows it all, best, always. And you're a foolish gimplet with no friends."

Silly Sheelay, Commas are beneath Gimpchan. You need. to break. up every single. sentence like. an asthmatic. ninety-year-old. goat herder.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-04-28 19:41:42
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Odin.Sheelay said:

To him, "You don't need to try it if you know it, and he knows it all, best, always. And you're a foolish gimplet with no friends."

Silly Sheelay, Commas are beneath Gimpchan. You need. to break. up every single. sentence like. an asthmatic. ninety-year-old. goat herder.

I'm a gimplet, I cannot comply.
 Bismarck.Raistlinratt
By Bismarck.Raistlinratt 2011-04-28 22:54:55
Link | Citer | R

On the subject, any special things we can do for Sanguine blade also? SCs seem to *** them up hardcore. Helps a lot. Can have thf or mnk SC with him, since he'll be on war and me mnk and mule thf

Is there an updated Skillchain chart or calculator with new lvl 80 ws's? or whatever they are called
 Sylph.Krsone
Serveur: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-04-29 08:15:29
Link | Citer | R

We go in, build time and lights. Then AOE farm for KIs. (hence why i'm mnk and he goes on war). After this we have 7 Dragua and 7 Bennu. We then go and brew dragua (don't proc it, just TH). After this we go and fight bennux7. I am on mnk, and he switches to proc jobs. I kill it solo in 3-4 minutes. profit. If not tired, we farm and kill some more.

Swapping to other jobs for brew/farming/bennu would be a waste of time

Don't tell me you were going to recommend wildfire for brew...yes yes i know its badass. I don't have it tho.

I plan to solo blu for kis take some leechers get them the ki too whilst making exp ill be doing this blu/whm out of preference possibly do it blu/blm if I know a leech can raise me during the aga farm if needed. Few hours solo on blu would get 4-5 dragua ki, pop a brew using my sanguine blade build and appropriate atmas im estimating 2-3 ws a kill. Not 100% sure if im gonna use martello or flux to lock the brew or the chest each dragua drops as i kill it closer to the ???.
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:

Have your mules do cyclone before each cat. The first cata will to 70% of the damage and the second will finish it . 8 per brew. Facepalm on aoe farming KI.

Facepalm on aoe farming ki? I mean im not supprised at all you had to put ur *** comment in there too but theres nothing wrong with aoe farming for ki especially on this trial in particular as dragua ki is so damn common theres only 2 ki possiblities in the zone. The nm is a 10-15min repop but I for one solo on blu am not in the slightest bit bothered about aoe ki farming this part. Would take 3 hours solo on blu to get 3-4 leechers and myself the ki and say 200mins visitant time entering with 90ish. But im happy with that personally.

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
How exactly do you get 200k cruor per hour? Is that just mass pulling and aoe farming?

Im slightly interested too on cruor farming techniques I assume its not done by mass pulling and aoe farming thats exp only. Dont you always have to alternate mobs to build cruor? So aga 20 same mob isnt ever gonna work would have to be single kills to alternate what ur killing id imagine. I only got 52 scales left to get and 3+ mil cruor so Im covered for brews just am curious.
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
Serveur: Leviathan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-29 08:57:36
Link | Citer | R

Yes, facepalm on your " a fews hours would get 4-5 KI" because all you need is kill the dragon NM 4-5 times and kill nq mobs inbetween pops for a possible 1-2 KI in gold chests.

Alos Krsone soloes too much, he needs friends obviously.
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2011-04-29 08:57:46
Link | Citer | R

i saw a jp 12 of 6 doing dragua victory smite is key for speed kill boost, shell5 with baraera and carols on with stoneskin always and curagas, the melees was tping all the time like they was doing fafnir lol
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-04-29 09:13:53
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Yes, facepalm on your " a fews hours would get 4-5 KI" because all you need is kill the dragon NM 4-5 times and kill nq mobs inbetween pops for a possible 1-2 KI in gold chests.

Coming from the guy is who is genuinely disliked but still is oblivious and doesnt give a ***. Also its not "soloes". I got some good friends in game, pulling the you got no friends card is pretty weak only cos Raen pulled that on you few pages back with good reason. Im happy with the speed im getting my weapon, friends help occasionally but im trying to do it for myself is all. Tiger did the same thing except dual boxed solo alot of his weapon, he has lots of friends but like me rather not take a friends time if it can be done solo.

Can you really not see how much youre disliked on these forums?
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-04-29 09:16:56
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
i saw a jp 12 of 6 doing dragua victory smite is key for speed kill boost, shell5 with baraera and carols on with stoneskin always and curagas, the melees was tping all the time like they was doing fafnir lol

Already been mentioned I believe its obvious smite will give a faster kill than afury would as for carols, *** pchan and his *** carols/earth resistance build *** u dont need it get a better whm. Id rather have double march, 1 bar stone is all you should need and mdt build for very comfortable/safe duo if you got a good whm.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-04-29 09:18:01
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Krsone said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:

[...]
Can you really not see how much youre disliked on these forums Everywhere?
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-29 09:24:16
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Krsone said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:

Coming from the guy is who is genuinely disliked but still is oblivious and doesnt give a ***. Also its not "soloes". I got some good friends in game, pulling the you got no friends card is pretty weak only cos Raen pulled that on you few pages back with good reason. Im happy with the speed im getting my weapon, friends help occasionally but im trying to do it for myself is all. Tiger did the same thing except dual boxed solo alot of his weapon, he has lots of friends but like me rather not take a friends time if it can be done solo.

Can you really not see how much youre disliked on these forums?

That's what, I said you have no friends.
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-04-29 09:29:02
Link | Citer | R

Lol give up with this guy.

Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-04-29 09:29:37
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2011-04-29 09:29:40
Link | Citer | R

Where are the stfu pchan gifs? We need more stfu pchan gifs!
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-04-29 09:37:52
Link | Citer | R

"Jean-Paul Sartre said, 'Hell was being locked forever in a room with your friends.'"

... All his mates were French.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2011-04-29 09:48:13
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:

That's what, I said you have no friends.

This reminds me of Korpg calling tiger a fat kid.

lol, Veg still got your response video to Korpg?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-04-29 09:49:59
Link | Citer | R

Yea, it's on private though, uploaded it to the wrong channel. (as I have like 4 youtube channels.)
 Bismarck.Raistlinratt
By Bismarck.Raistlinratt 2011-04-29 09:51:32
Link | Citer | R

Who said anything about 4-5 KI in a few hours? The guy doing it solo might take that long...

Maybe you should redo your maths there Pchan.

7 characters (sometimes we have a leecher come and open boxes, get exp, and hold 2 KIs)

so if we were to kill the NM (which has competition sometimes, believe it or not), that is a minimum of 70-105 minutes just on repops...lets say it takes 5 minutes to proc and kill for argument's sake and easy math. That is MINIMUM 105 minutes for 7 KI, and more likely around 135ish because of longer spawn times, finding right proc, etc etc. This is if you claim them all.

In this time I cap azure, pearl, amber and am getting both KIs. In the amount of time it takes you to get 7 NM KIs, i've gotten double that from big gold. I don't know if you realize how many mobs two people doing aoe cataclysm farming are killing. It is just the two of us with multiple accounts, i'm pretty sure our way is the best and probably beats yours. We use the bennu KI for +2s, trophies for mules, and gils. (Yes, people buy stuff, /shock...They must not have any friends)
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2011-04-29 09:51:41
Link | Citer | R

Aw would watch again
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-04-29 09:58:34
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-04-29 10:00:03
Link | Citer | R

Who said anything about 4-5 KI in a few hours? The guy doing it solo might take that long...

Maybe you should redo your maths there Pchan.

7 characters (sometimes we have a leecher come and open boxes, get exp, and hold 2 KIs)

so if we were to kill the NM (which has competition sometimes, believe it or not), that is a minimum of 70-105 minutes just on repops...lets say it takes 5 minutes to proc and kill for argument's sake and easy math. That is MINIMUM 105 minutes for 7 KI, and more likely around 135ish because of longer spawn times, finding right proc, etc etc. This is if you claim them all.

In this time I cap azure, pearl, amber and am getting both KIs. In the amount of time it takes you to get 7 NM KIs, i've gotten double that from big gold. I don't know if you realize how many mobs two people doing aoe cataclysm farming are killing. It is just the two of us with multiple accounts, i'm pretty sure our way is the best and probably beats yours. We use the bennu KI for +2s, trophies for mules, and gils. (Yes, people buy stuff, /shock...They must not have any friends)

This is a good way not saying solo blu is gonna be fast or anything but its what I plan to do and Im happy with the speed im getting my weapon. I think my fastest solo on blu was 4 hours for 4 full chloris pops, Xzero holding one, me another, Katz 3rd and her friend 4th. Whilst getting them lvl 40 to 55ish or 71 to 77. I am personally satisified with this speed got 5 buds from 3 pops and Xzero still holding 1 for me.
Serveur: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2011-04-29 10:03:22
Link | Citer | R

Why do people continue to respond to pimpchan?? All of you clearly hate him and think he is a retard.

Just stop responding to him... it's that simple.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-04-29 10:04:04
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Darkwizardzin said:
Why do people continue to respond to pimpchan?? All of you clearly hate him and think he is a retard.

It's fun to hear what he has to say, then make fun of him cause it's so horribly wrong.
[+]
Serveur: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2011-04-29 10:06:25
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
Titan.Darkwizardzin said:

It's fun to hear what he has to say, then make fun of him cause it's so horribly wrong.
Fair enough.. but personaly I think this thread has gone on for too long just for the sake of making fun of him.
 Sylph.Krsone
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-04-29 10:10:42
Link | Citer | R

Its not just making fun of him some of it has been productive there is still useful information within this thread. Just he attacks everyone who tries to provide information that could be a benefit to people reading this thread and working on scales too. And for most part thats all, all of us have tried to do.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12