EPSXE + PEC + FFVIII / IX
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-17 00:38:38
Link | Citer | R

oh wow.. tales of destiny is proving to be better than FF, it has a combat system kinda like SO3 (Except 2D) it has mode7 world map, the music is great, and the character expressions are amazing.

havent gotten far enough to see about the story though, its pretty good so far.
 Bismarck.Rharmony
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Rharmon
By Bismarck.Rharmony 2011-03-17 10:53:52
Link | Citer | R

This is proving to be quite annoying. Only happens during the movies in FFX. :< And I like those movies.
 Shiva.Cerderic
Serveur: Shiva
user: Cerderic
By Shiva.Cerderic 2011-03-25 01:43:06
Link | Citer | R

i'm having some serious issues with PSX.
i have 2 Digimon discs and both stopped working for no apparent reason. not sure i'd have any desire to play the game without frameskipping anyway, so emulator is the way to go.
unfortunately i can't seem to get the settings right. i've tried all the combinations of settings on the -Framerate- part of my config and nothing is working right. either it goes the right speed, and my frameskip button doesn't work, or it's unbearably slow and choppy without the button. when i say button, i mean both F4 and SPACEBAR(the one i setup.) i've had more luck with spacebar, but it doesn't seem to work after i get passed the intro movie at all. since the website no longer has "help" and i've had no luck finding an answer anywhere else. i figured i'd ask. also having a controller issue but i'll save that for another time. i can play PS1 with a keyboard if i have to.

**edit i seem to have found that i have to have both F4's effect on while i press spacebar to get it to work. sorry. not used to newer versions of epsxe.
 Phoenix.Kilcullen
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kilcullen 2011-03-31 11:42:54
Link | Citer | R

Sorry for the bump! but could someone please tell me where i can get FF7 PC version that is not Ultima version, everywhere i go its the Ultima version, very irritating..I have gotten a download of the original but it was corrupt so i tried downloading it again was the same.. so anyone know any that's working still?
 Bismarck.Altar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-03-31 12:12:09
Link | Citer | R

Here?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7