EPSXE + PEC + FFVIII / IX
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Bismarck.Altar
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-03-14 21:17:09
Link | Citer | R

So far today I've gotten civilization 3&4 installed on my pc, installed pcsx2 and ripped ffx (just ran the title screen, was up around 50-60fps without any tweaking), and tried playing Crisis core on a psp emulator (15fps was too slow for an action rpg, gave up on it)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Ultrarichard
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Ultrarichard 2011-03-14 21:23:56
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Attribute said:
What GameFix? I'm running X now and i'll just let the intro go and see if its any better after. Hard to tell if the game is working right with such a slow intro. But the music seems so slow..

Gamefix is under err... Emulations settings, should be a tab for it. You'll see a whole bunch of options for various games, but if you use the ps2 I sent you, it should have FFX fix.
I've no idea what causes mine to run DX11 instead of 10, I've never touched anything there.

NDS emulators was easy, I've played nearly every game I wanted on it, including pokemon black (though it was in JP lol)

Also I highly highly highly doubt you'll find a PSP working emulator, considering it's taken what.. 10? years just for the ps2 that nobody gives a ***about anymore :p

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Altar
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-03-14 21:40:03
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Ultrarichard said:
Also I highly highly highly doubt you'll find a PSP working emulator, considering it's taken what.. 10? years just for the ps2 that nobody gives a ***about anymore :p

JPCSP is pretty solid
By Quetzalcoatl.Ultrarichard 2011-03-14 21:46:45
Link | Citer | R

My window says I'm using gsdx-sse2-r3878.dll

Though there are 3 of them in my folder, one is SSE2, one is 3, the other 4.

If you can't find it, drop me a PM.. I'll send/upload it for you.
 Ramuh.Lilsanchez
Serveur: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Lilsanchez 2011-03-14 23:34:49
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
PS2 Katamari Damacy links x2 400mb, just rechecked them.. [admin can tell me if they don't like this. used safelinking] Just thought I'd share. Oh and if you get it, you need to download HJsplit because some doofus decided the files needed to be split/recombined.

Thank you! Saves me alot of work.
 Leviathan.Novax
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-03-15 00:03:00
Link | Citer | R

Hmm i dl the ds emulator and pokemon black and white thanks to this thread. Thanks ^^
 Ramuh.Attribute
user: XGP0001
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-15 08:02:20
Link | Citer | R

I Do have Chrono Cross lil. But for some reason my Analod Down always walks.... It wont run ><
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-15 08:08:31
Link | Citer | R

Ye
Quetzalcoatl.Ultrarichard said:
My window says I'm using gsdx-sse2-r3878.dll

Though there are 3 of them in my folder, one is SSE2, one is 3, the other 4.

If you can't find it, drop me a PM.. I'll send/upload it for you.

Yeah I have all of these now that you sent them to me. Still can't get the same plugin window as you ><
 Bismarck.Altar
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-03-15 09:25:50
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Attribute said:
I Do have Chrono Cross lil. But for some reason my Analod Down always walks.... It wont run ><

There's a setting to change that
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-15 09:31:19
Link | Citer | R

Ive tried it all, my Analog works great. Just my DOWN doesn't work.
 Bismarck.Altar
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-03-15 09:35:29
Link | Citer | R

That's... Strange
Well clearly you should stop moving down, and start ... going upwards, not backwards, sideways, not forwards, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-15 09:36:45
Link | Citer | R

I think its just my controller maybe. POS
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-15 19:04:56
Link | Citer | R

Just went out and got 13 for my 360 >< Never really got around to playin it.
 Fenrir.Enternius
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-03-15 19:05:24
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Attribute said:
Just went out and got 13 for my 360 >< Never really got around to playin it.
Clearly, you are not untrollable, then.
 Ramuh.Scizor
user: Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2011-03-15 19:28:12
Link | Citer | R

Quick question! Just tried to get my analog sticks working with Motion Joy but when I click on the DS3 Tool launch icon I get this:

This program cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
•You are not connected to the Internet.
•The website is encountering problems.
•There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
Check your Internet connection. Try visiting another website to make sure you are connected.

Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Obviously I am connected! Anyone else having this issue?
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-15 19:30:04
Link | Citer | R

I don't understand.. Why should you be connecting to the internet with EPSXE?
 Ramuh.Scizor
user: Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2011-03-15 19:31:59
Link | Citer | R

You know what Motion joy is right?
 Shiva.Cerderic
Serveur: Shiva
user: Cerderic
By Shiva.Cerderic 2011-03-15 19:35:09
Link | Citer | R

So i've used EPSXE for years. I have all the games that i play on it, but my PS1 doesn't work and gameshark doesn't work for PS2 or PS3. If i'm going to go back and play these games for the 20973428th time, i'd like to play it the way i want. Unfortunately, PEC quit working all together. i tried reinstalling both EPSXE and PEC.. i've used them both in harmony for years. upon reinstalling EPSXE, i never found the version i used to use.. which i much preferred. I've grown to hate whatever happened so much i've given up.
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-15 19:38:48
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Cerderic said:
So i've used EPSXE for years. I have all the games that i play on it, but my PS1 doesn't work and gameshark doesn't work for PS2 or PS3. If i'm going to go back and play these games for the 20973428th time, i'd like to play it the way i want. Unfortunately, PEC quit working all together. i tried reinstalling both EPSXE and PEC.. i've used them both in harmony for years. upon reinstalling EPSXE, i never found the version i used to use.. which i much preferred. I've grown to hate whatever happened so much i've given up.

I have no problems at all with PEC.
 Shiva.Cerderic
By Shiva.Cerderic 2011-03-15 21:10:59
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Attribute said:
Shiva.Cerderic said:

idk
i tried everything. it didn't work anymore. the program itself opened and stuff, but had no effect on EPSXE whatsoever. because of the 'new' version that i was forced to download (I tried every version available on the site and none of them were the one i was used to) i quit using it all together. for once i'd rather buy something than deal with it, if that gives you any idea how pissed i was. and obviously, i'm not buying it lol.
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-15 21:12:26
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Cerderic said:
Ramuh.Attribute said:
Shiva.Cerderic said:

idk
i tried everything. it didn't work anymore. the program itself opened and stuff, but had no effect on EPSXE whatsoever. because of the 'new' version that i was forced to download (I tried every version available on the site and none of them were the one i was used to) i quit using it all together. for once i'd rather buy something than deal with it, if that gives you any idea how pissed i was. and obviously, i'm not buying it lol.
PM me if you want and i'll email you my EPSXE and PEC zipped. Then you can see if it works.
 Shiva.Cerderic
By Shiva.Cerderic 2011-03-15 21:14:41
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Attribute said:
Shiva.Cerderic said:
Ramuh.Attribute said:
Shiva.Cerderic said:

idk
PM me if you want and i'll email you my EPSXE and PEC zipped. Then you can see if it works.
unfortunately my computer died in a car accident. i lived somewhat. this is my friend's laptop and i'm sure he wouldn't appreciate it lol. hopefully i'll get a new PC someday. after i can pay rent :/
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-03-15 21:15:06
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Scizor said:
Quick question! Just tried to get my analog sticks working with Motion Joy but when I click on the DS3 Tool launch icon I get this:

This program cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
•You are not connected to the Internet.
•The website is encountering problems.
•There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
Check your Internet connection. Try visiting another website to make sure you are connected.

Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Obviously I am connected! Anyone else having this issue?

try a different tab
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-15 21:17:04
Link | Citer | R

Just hit me up man if you ever want a copy of em that works.
 Lakshmi.Greggles
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Greggles
By Lakshmi.Greggles 2011-03-15 21:26:35
Link | Citer | R

In FFX, if you erase all of the stat spheres and replace them with +4s using the Arena mob drops, you can get everything capped for the most part. Even on the original sphere grid you have to make some sacrifices to stats to make them fully capped. It takes a ton of time, and a ton of gil though. Farming for luck absolutely sucked lol. Dumb Earth Eater(not that he's hard lol. just takes long compared to most of the other bosses).

My characters had all 255 stats(except Evasion, Agility, and Accuracy), with 99999 HP, but only 999 MP(no reason for Break MP limit imo). I put Evasion at 30 and agility at 170. With luck being at 255, you don't need anything higher for Evasion. Accuracy is null with capped luck iirc. Agility caps at 170, leaving you with a ton of space to play around with for HP and what not.

**edit** I fixed some mistakes. I haven't played that file in years lol.
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-15 21:28:17
Link | Citer | R

Yeah i'm gonna have to check all this out when I get a new PS2. I went by all of the old forums back in 2002. I never saw anything about this. In fact most people said I was a liar that I had over 20K HP.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-03-15 22:30:19
Link | Citer | R

most people are idiots, and with 1mp ability there's no point in even having 999mp.

I had 255 on everything for 4 players I just got tired of farming the spheres and sphere levels for everyone to run through the grid.

play on the emulator with the international version if you can find it, has more challenges.
By Quetzalcoatl.Ultrarichard 2011-03-16 01:09:01
Link | Citer | R

spheres/sphere levels were easy lol. Tonberry trick and overdrive kill on the gorilla looking mofo in creation with ability-sphere on.. Done easy
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7