Opinions
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Odin.Kalico
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-04-22 13:04:37
Link | Citer | R

I'm just courious how long is some one expected to stay in a ls before thier shuned for leaving...If he invested 3 months and got nothing in return and left would he still be a douch? People come and go they should of easily been able to find a new member if they are a decent ls...If he put in the time to gain enough points to out lot the vets players in the ls on such a big item then i'd say time served....its different if they were a small group like a salvage group or a low man dyna group but if your a big event ls stuff like this is expected more than likely he was just another body.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-22 13:06:00
Link | Citer | R

Seeing as he came as DD, it wasn't exactly hard to replace a DD.
 Shiva.Eggbert
user: eggbert
By Shiva.Eggbert 2010-04-22 13:17:38
Link | Citer | R

BOREALIS IS A LIAR!!!! HE DID NOT EARN THE E BODY. HE NINJA LOTTED OTHER MEMBERS THEN RAN AWAY LIKE A LITTLE GIRL AFTER GETTING IT. SEEMS LIKE A BIT OF A FAGGY MOVE TO ME!!!
tl;dr BOREALIS NINJA LOTS E. BODY AND DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING
 Shiva.Borealis
user: Kristian
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-04-22 13:18:29
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Eggbert said:
BOREALIS IS A LIAR!!!! HE DID NOT EARN THE E BODY. HE NINJA LOTTED OTHER MEMBERS THEN RAN AWAY LIKE A LITTLE GIRL AFTER GETTING IT. SEEMS LIKE A BIT OF A FAGGY MOVE TO ME!!!

Lulz
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-22 13:18:50
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Eggbert said:

I thought he Nija lotted it?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-22 13:21:10
Link | Citer | R

Also, we miss you eggbertius maximus.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-22 13:21:17
Link | Citer | R

Make love to us
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-22 13:21:23
Link | Citer | R

Royally
 Valefor.Eirinne
Serveur: Valefor
user: Eirinne
By Valefor.Eirinne 2010-04-22 13:21:37
Link | Citer | R

agreed Spence. If you're posting you feel guilty Im guessing, and seem to be looking for support so that you dont feel as bad maybe? I dont know, its how that felt to me.

Could do many things. You could not care, as its a game and its not like those people are in your bedroom.
You could go back to the shell and help them get their items in return?

Three months to me in this game isn't a long time >.>

People being a jerk to someone because they were doing something deemed as a jerk move doesnt make sense. The whole two wrongs doesnt make a right thing.

Did someone else pay for your run? I was wondering that, because if they paid and you left after you got the item thats a diff. story...
 Shiva.Eggbert
By Shiva.Eggbert 2010-04-22 13:42:25
Link | Citer | R

Just bored at work, got nothing better to do. Seriously bore turned up to almost every run and I am really suprised the leader had a go at him because he is generally pretty easy going. I go to endgame events to get items and if there are no items I want I find it very hard to motivate myself to go to them. Also Eirinne looks like a bit of an emo ***.
 Quetzalcoatl.Dionysius
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dionysius
By Quetzalcoatl.Dionysius 2010-04-22 13:45:01
Link | Citer | R

idk...

I absolutely can't stand someone who gets what they want and then rolls out. Regardless if it took you 3 months to get the points or not. There are people ahead of you for a reason. They also put in the time and work.

If everybody left a ls and/or stopped doing a certain event when they got what they wanted...how would ls continue to function?

edit: Now if the the linkshell leaders/members were being *** and causing drama for you I don't really blame you for wanting to leave.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-22 13:53:11
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Dionysius said:
idk...

I absolutely can't stand someone who gets what they want and then rolls out. Regardless if it took you 3 months to get the points or not. There are people ahead of you for a reason. They also put in the time and work.

If everybody left a ls and/or stopped doing a certain event when they got what they wanted...how would ls continue to function?

edit: Now if the the linkshell leaders/members were being *** and causing drama for you I don't really blame you for wanting to leave.

A quick story of something that happened in the shell.

Someone legitimately got the Valkyrie breastplate, and someone got butthurt because they didn't get it first (he was behind the person who got it, point system for a reason) He then (as he was a sack holder) kept kicking the person who got the breastplate and the leader and then left the shell before anyone could de-sack him. They changed to a different shell where said player couldn't kick people, and because he was part of the major shell that runs the einherjar shell he got back in with nothing else said.

Bore leaves 2 weeks after getting an E-body legitimately and they act like this to him.
 Kujata.Akeda
Serveur: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-04-22 13:56:54
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Dubont said:
I would be absolutely pissed if you bailed after getting an item.
Some how I think you'd do exactly the same thing just so you could take pleasure from the other people bitching at you.

Shiva.Lucant
user: Lucant
By Shiva.Lucant 2010-04-22 13:59:00
Link | Citer | R

cool story bro
 Quetzalcoatl.Dionysius
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dionysius
By Quetzalcoatl.Dionysius 2010-04-22 14:00:50
Link | Citer | R

Well that is a shitty way for a sack/leader to act.

Still seems to me though that the OP had intentions of leaving as soon as he got his Ebody all along.

And technically there is nothing wrong with that as far as he spent his points on it. But I agree with what someone else said. If he had made that intention known before joining I doubt the ls would have had him.
 Leviathan.Dubont
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-04-22 14:06:02
Link | Citer | R

Kujata.Akeda said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
I would be absolutely pissed if you bailed after getting an item.
Some how I think you'd do exactly the same thing just so you could take pleasure from the other people bitching at you.

Nah I don't do ***like that lol. More often than not, I have stayed in LS until they broke..or until I was kicked for one reason or another.
 Bahamut.Bicauri
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Bicauri
By Bahamut.Bicauri 2010-04-22 14:12:22
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Kalico said:
If he invested 3 months and got nothing in return and left would he still be a douch?

Well, no, because he wouldn't have left with anything, lol.

I'm pretty much just going to beat a dead horse, but yeah, it goes both ways. Cool, you got your EBody via time invested with the LS and spent your points. Not cool, bailing on everyone who helped you earn those points to put towards it. Like someone else said on here, how in the hell do people expect events such as this to work with others coming in, getting the ***they want, and then leaving?

Granted, I'm sure you could be very easily replaced considering the LS is experienced enough to get that far in Einherjar; but still, having a simple conversation with a sac holder to at the very least establish a minimal amount of time for you to stay that could have been considered 'payback worthy' would have only taken a few minutes. Leaving on good terms with people is almost always guaranteed to make playing this game much more enjoyable; duh. Now if you were in my Einherjar LS and pulled that crap, I'd be pretty damn pissed. You butthurt a lot of peeps, can't really blame them for being that way to you.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-22 14:17:22
Link | Citer | R

Well tbh, I doubt it was the leader if the ein shell, he's always been a really good guy to everyone. it's probably just some of the others getting butthurt over nothing.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-22 14:17:56
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Lucant said:
cool story bro

Cooler than "Wah a brd bailed wah"
 Shiva.Eggbert
By Shiva.Eggbert 2010-04-22 14:21:41
Link | Citer | R

Lol Lucant is a fail bard and he sucks donkey *** ^_^
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-22 14:22:55
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Eggbert said:
Lol Lucant is a fail bard and he sucks donkey *** ^_^

I don't know what is better, the fact that he doesn't have brd unlocked, or the fact I still agree with you...
 Shiva.Borealis
user: Kristian
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-04-22 14:26:06
Link | Citer | R

One of the leaders of said Einherjar shell has got in touch with me and has reassured me that the actions of the linkshell members that have been 'annoying' me are their own and not that of the linkshell. I'm glad some leaders are open to reason.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-22 14:28:32
Link | Citer | R

I didn't think the leader would be like that, like I've said he's a good guy, not like him at all.
 Shiva.Lucant
By Shiva.Lucant 2010-04-22 14:43:47
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
I didn't think the leader would be like that, like I've said he's a good guy, not like him at all.

lol how the hell you know he's a good guy,have you ever hang out with him in real life :D

people who think they can tell people personality from ingame makes me sick!
 Shiva.Eggbert
By Shiva.Eggbert 2010-04-22 14:45:18
Link | Citer | R

Lol I only know you in game and I know that you are a gigantic Doucher. 8D
[+]
 Sylph.Spency
Serveur: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-04-22 14:45:18
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Lucant said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

lol how the hell you know he's a good guy,have you ever hang out with him in real life :D

I'd bet money that you're an idiot IRL :)

[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-22 14:47:06
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Lucant said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Yet you attempt to date girls that you meet in game.

[+]
 Shiva.Lucant
By Shiva.Lucant 2010-04-22 14:52:12
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Lucant said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Yet you attempt to date girls that you meet in game.

am sure you tired to date some girls ingame,you cant fool me flionheart!
 Shiva.Wynter
user: Wynter
By Shiva.Wynter 2010-04-22 15:00:24
Link | Citer | R

LMAO

I am 38 and Fli is always hitting on me!!!

I kid haha
 Shiva.Lucant
By Shiva.Lucant 2010-04-22 15:01:27
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Wynter said:
LMAO

I am 38 and Fli is always hitting on me!!!

I kid haha

so your saying you dated flionheart ingame?