It has to be one of the private servers
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Asura.Bluespoons
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Bluespoons 2023-01-21 12:43:28
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sialeed said: »
Actually right after I posted seeking an LS with the mental strength and Social IQ and be able to work together as a team to progress to endgame content blue spoons posted his message and my profile gets hacked. If you think I am lying speak with Rook in discord he is in both ffxiah discord as well as windower. Secondly, I never slandered bluespoons ls but since he decided to throw some shots at me it's great your ls is celebrating my leaving I dropped the ls on my own accord. Also to add remind you Tiddys was crying to big dad bluespoons I was telling him how to play a game he was talking to me about BLM I have it in logger the who conversation. It isn't my fault you and your ls are snowflakes and those who posted slandering statements. I am a blunt person I watched more people die in person than you watched your elders go. It is called war bud I lived it so grow up and stop living under a rock. lastly i never even if I hated bluespoons would send him a malware package also they ffxiah team already determined it was not me who sent it they asked me questions for about 40 mins. they may be adding a 2nd authentication because of this situation. I dislike people like bluespoons who mouth off then swap servers change there names come back and trash-talk people behind there backs. I have always helped people build weapons build gearsets never talked down to them I asked questions to see if you have the intelligence to come up with a formatted thought on how the job is played. If I was going to gear you to play that defeats the purpose of playing the game with people. You guys think I am stupid and that is why you guys slandering me still. But news flash btw my profile as well as people who had old accounts was hacked also it was not just me.

Hey, boo.

I'm not a guy.

I've never transferred servers unless you count the forced one back when Pandy got shuffled into Asura. I've been Bluespoons since I created my account back in 2009.

Again, since you completely ignored my replies when you were sending those tells to me, my ls is not an event ls. It is a social ls. People in the ls sometimes do things together, but that doesn't make it an event ls. The ls wasn't celebrating you leaving because half of the people don't know who you even are. The people that were happy about you kicking rocks were the *group* of people you'd started trying to do sortie with (I think also segs, but not sure). Tids is in my ls, but he is not in my group for that content. Tids also never said anything to me about your conversation with him. It wasn't some private chat you had in tells that he had to share with me. I was reading it in ls chat as it happened and, as I said to you, it came off really abrasive on your end. YOU sent me tells getting up my *** and I simply shared that thought with you. You also sent Tids some pretty shitty tells afterwards. I've also seen screenshots of you harassing other people in tells, people you don't even know, accusing them of using cheats that you were detecting by... using a third-party addon. For someone who lived such a war-torn life, you'd think your skin would be thicker.

My ls has nothing to do with this. You have an issue with like 2 people in it, but you're too worked up to realize it. You need a snickers and a nap. Funny thing though, it wasn't only me or someone in my ls that stated you were toxic on that thread. It's almost like more people have played with you and think you act like a pompous ***.

Also "I'm just a blunt person" is nearly always said by people with shitty interpersonal skills so they have an excuse to not learn how to regularly speak to others in a way that isn't cruel. Tact <Do you need it?>
[+]
 Asura.Hya
user: HyaAsura
By Asura.Hya 2023-01-21 12:50:52
Link | Citer | R

This thread on its way to Lockville too. Seeing a lot of that these days. I wonder why.
[+]
 Asura.Taichuii
user: Taichui
By Asura.Taichuii 2023-01-21 12:50:53
Link | Citer | R

Actually right after I posted seeking an LS with the mental strength and Social IQ and be able to work together as a team to progress to endgame content blue spoons posted his message and my profile gets hacked. If you think I am lying speak with Rook in discord he is in both ffxiah discord as well as windower. Secondly, I never slandered bluespoons ls but since he decided to throw some shots at me it's great your ls is celebrating my leaving I dropped the ls on my own accord. Also to add remind you Tiddys was crying to big dad bluespoons I was telling him how to play a game he was talking to me about BLM I have it in logger the who conversation. It isn't my fault you and your ls are snowflakes and those who posted slandering statements. I am a blunt person I watched more people die in person than you watched your elders go. It is called war bud I lived it so grow up and stop living under a rock. lastly i never even if I hated bluespoons would send him a malware package also they ffxiah team already determined it was not me who sent it they asked me questions for about 40 mins. they may be adding a 2nd authentication because of this situation. I dislike people like bluespoons who mouth off then swap servers change there names come back and trash-talk people behind there backs. I have always helped people build weapons build gearsets never talked down to them I asked questions to see if you have the intelligence to come up with a formatted thought on how the job is played. If I was going to gear you to play that defeats the purpose of playing the game with people. You guys think I am stupid and that is why you guys slandering me still. But news flash btw my profile as well as people who had old accounts was hacked also it was not just me.

We aren't snowflakes at all we just don't appreciate people who think they're better than others when they don't even have 2 brain cells to rub together.
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-01-21 13:00:22
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bluespoons said: »

I'm not a guy.
How YOU doin?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-01-21 14:24:46
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Stayfresh said: »
Asura.Hya said: »
This thread on its way to Lockville too. Seeing a lot of that these days. I wonder why.

People are bored ***.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Khajit
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Khajit
By Quetzalcoatl.Khajit 2023-01-21 15:32:47
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Dekar said: »
Seun said: »
The other reason why I don't take private servers seriously...

Ninja was 10 years old when FFXI launched. How is he nominated as the spokesperson for the 75 era if it was mostly over before he reached puberty? Absofuckinglutelynot.

I don't disagree with you, but can we, as a community, afford to turn away any form of attention from a 20 year old MMO? Especially someone with any sort of recognizability or fame.
I don't know much about Ninja, but when SE pointed out they have an actual official server he can play he poked fun at em. As far as affording goes he is an active threat to getting people to actually play the official game because he mocks the official game in favor of lv 75 nostalgia.
I also don't need some *** that uses racial slurs to help me. If he can "accidentally" say them on stream, he purposefully uses them IRL and I'm not supporting that nor should that be a brand companies/people want.
If ninja is some sort of net gain for the official game it is in spite of him, bot because of him.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2023-01-21 15:52:05
Link | Citer | R

Anyone who takes such a moron seriously needs their head examined.
[+]
By Tanag 2023-01-21 17:06:44
Link | Citer | R

Seun said: »
Ninja was 10 years old when FFXI launched. How is he nominated as the spokesperson for the 75 era if it was mostly over before he reached puberty? Absofuckinglutelynot.

This is probably why he prefers private servers. It's unlikely at that age he would have had any meaningful success in end-game classic FFXI. Likely, to him "era" is entirely the leveling experience. If that's the case I can see why private servers might appeal to him.

Regardless I do agree it's a huge lost opportunity he isn't an advocate for retail given his fame. A damn shame.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-01-21 17:47:03
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Khajit said: »
I don't know much about Ninja, but when SE pointed out they have an actual official server he can play he poked fun at em. As far as affording goes he is an active threat to getting people to actually play the official game because he mocks the official game in favor of lv 75 nostalgia.
"I dont want to pay your stupid $12.95"
>>Proceeds to drop over a million to fund Horizon for the year
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By DaneBlood 2023-01-21 23:10:21
Link | Citer | R

I watched more people die in person than you watched your elders go.
... what ???

ok reading a bit more.

I am a blunt person I watched more people die in person than you watched your elders go. It is called war bud I lived it so grow up and stop living under a rock.

You know. No matter what you experiences is, it does NOT entitle you to be an *** to others.
Some ppl experience ***and it make them care more for others so the other will never experience the same horror.
It seems like you instead turned into a weapon of self-justification.

Seek help for that PTSD. This argumentation does not look like you are well adjusted for a society/community yet. Your mental health is going to important for the rest of your life
[+]
 Asura.Sialeed
user: sialeed
By Asura.Sialeed 2023-01-22 00:07:18
Link | Citer | R

DaneBlood said: »
I watched more people die in person than you watched your elders go.
... what ???

ok reading a bit more.

I am a blunt person I watched more people die in person than you watched your elders go. It is called war bud I lived it so grow up and stop living under a rock.

You know. No matter what you experiences is, it does NOT entitle you to be an *** to others.
Some ppl experience ***and it make them care more for others so the other will never experience the same horror.
It seems like you instead turned into a weapon of self-justification.

Seek help for that PTSD. This argumentation does not look like you are well adjusted to a society/community yet. Your mental health is going to be important for the rest of your life
first off if or not I have PTSD or not is none of your business cause if I would say that to you then you need mental help for being a troll and that is an issue! What I am saying is your cancel culture has been running your mouths cause it is the internet. I never treat people badly nor do I run my mouth or slander people! That is an issue with these posts people like cancel culture will troll all over cause they are cry babies and then whine to admin people to cancel them cause they get a hair stuck up their rear. grow up what are you 4? My daughter is more mature than you guys and that is sad putting it lightly. slandering another mental health is none of your business if I do or don't have it in the first place and this is not where those conversations should be directed being a jerk should also get you canceled! for your information as well as society which is a cancel culture I do not need to better myself you need to learn and grow up and wake the heck up. 2ndly I do not even know you and 99.9% of the time I do play the game I am always respectful to people and help people all the time there is more then just 1 sialeed on the server it is spelled saileed and people tried to tarnish my name cause they wanted to be cute and try to trash on me there are more people in asura that spelled sialeed trying to mess with me cause they didn't like me do to I refused to farm abysea items for free for them and they wanted to chill AFK while I did all the work when I asked people who wanted to farm things they wanted to be lazy aka cancel culture got a rude awaking and realized I wasnt some push over they wanted to force submission to.
 Asura.Sialeed
By Asura.Sialeed 2023-01-22 00:19:27
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Sampi said: »
It strikes me odd he (seems to) dislike retail so much, has he played it or just PS?

for starters bud, I never posted anything related to retail and I have no issues with it I pay my subs and I play the game with people, and enjoy the game. like I said earlier before I wish I could post the proof of my conversation with admin who I asked if something happened to my profile cause I was not able to relog into my account and he told me it was disabled due to someone hacking into my profile and slandered the ***out of me and blasted everyone and now a lot of trolls are trying to target me and run there cute mouth thinking they are gonna get a hit on me and make me sad. remind you I care for none of you guys your on the internet you have no real impact in my life your not sitting across from me at the dinner nor on base nor at my chow hall or sitting across the street from me. none of you guys know where I exactly live so it matters not what you guys try FYI hacking another person's account is a felony if there was zero consent given I did not ask for someone to tamper with my profile nor did I ask for anyone to say anything bad about me I posted a request for professionalism and I get nothing but trolls and disrespect and then I get told I need mental health when the bullies run their mouths. If you think I am lying about a felony, go to google and type in is DDoS a felony and also is hacking accounts a felony you realize I really fast I am not the type to do it cause if I did DOD would end me. also, search is a slander, sue-able offense as well. As I say, all the type of people knowing the rules, and playing the game is what you need to know. the only thing I posted was asking if there was a LS that was respectful to others and want to have team building skills and help grow into a good group and farm abysea to omen and oddy and dyna d and sorti and farm aeonic weapons and that was all I posted I can not believe it went from a simple respectful comment to you guys making me seem like a terrorist which I never did anything wrong. which is now leading to slandering, which is a sueable offense. I ask you guys for the final time drop it!
 Asura.Hya
By Asura.Hya 2023-01-22 00:20:03
Link | Citer | R

This kind of content is, quite literally, the only reason I still peruse these forums. Thank you.
[+]
 Asura.Sialeed
By Asura.Sialeed 2023-01-22 00:23:35
Link | Citer | R

This kind of content is, quite literally, the only reason I still peruse these forums. Thank you.
for what purpose to troll others or to read other trolls' trash on people? And claim they are doing society a favor by trying to suppress others. Do you realize that is very mentally wrong? Maybe what is right and wrong is already inverted, and people can no longer tell the differences. Anyways if you see me around, depending on how you approach me in the game, I will have a positive reaction, or I will ignore it cause I am tired of repeating myself on this matter. It is against the terms of the agreement everyone signed with Square Enix. I want you guys to know I will be respectful of the game, but if you try to bring this issue to the game, read the articles very carefully on Square Enix's home page. I can even site it if you require. Also, what was said about me that was false can get your account banned even from this site.
 Asura.Hya
By Asura.Hya 2023-01-22 00:26:15
Link | Citer | R

for what purpose to troll others or to read other trolls' trash on people? And claim they are doing society a favor by trying to suppress others?
No, sir. In no way I am I trolling nor trashing on anyone. I just enjoy watching the world burn, so to speak. I truly hope you find the Linkshell you are seeking.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2023-01-22 00:27:14
Link | Citer | R

Almost the entire post you made about me was stuff you just made up in your head, which is really odd for someone that doesn't slander others.
 Asura.Sialeed
By Asura.Sialeed 2023-01-22 00:56:59
Link | Citer | R

Almost the entire post you made about me was stuff you just made up in your head, which is really odd for someone that doesn't slander others.
I never made anything up about you at all. All I said was you saying I got kicked from your ls when I dropped the ls cause tiddys was crying to you or was typing to you cause he was upset. all I ever said to tiddys was the forums are personal ideas means if I posted something it was my idea, not yours or joes or dakes. Not once did I say anything bad about you in my post until you slandered me! You're the one who initiated an argument on the forum. All you had to do was ignore my statement, but you had to have big beef issues and mouth off to me. Right, when you did, my profile got hacked, and I am now seeing an ***storm being hailed at me for not only asking for a Linkshell who is mentally not unhinged. Not once did I slander you; I spoke the truth. Can I be a jerk? Only when times are required do I not wake up and say to myself who can I destroy today? Right now, I am speaking for myself, and when kylousie wanted to run his mouth, I muted him for two reasons. He wanted to get into an argument over how I played, and I muted him immediately so I could not hear him speak. The only reason why I muted him is that he wanted to say I am an elitist. If you want to know what the real world is for elitists in the gamer world, your slandering me for the lack of knowledge you have on your part. 2nd, your discord says if you can not handle being trolled then don't join! Are you not the leader of the purple nipple? do you know have rules for no drama on top of if you can not handle being made fun of, don't join the fray? not trying to clown on you but are you sure you're trying to use me as a scapegoat? go to google and type this phrase in the search bar if you really want to learn something interesting the words "what is an elitist in the gaming world" it not me if it was I would have a group of people and if you did not fit it i would kick you tiddys would be on the list of being kicked before even trying to help him. I on the other hand have gear that I i am geared on and jobs i am geared for endgame content. What i was seeking and thought I found out of your group was a type that actually wanted to better yourselves cause I been in a ls that mouth off at there own people saying they can not even get on the parse and then refuse to help them do sorti and Oddyse runs, and then trash talk them all the time but then go get R25 and now r30 so when I say this to you for being a shallow minded person you should never have said anything to my post and kept your negative comments to yourself. now people are reading and they see I am not trashing you I am just expressing what transpired and I am tired of dealing with elite people who think they are better than everyone and they should bow down to them what I want is a group that actually want to help and social network. I am an a-hole ok wow tell me something new I don't already know at least this hole will tell you where you stand with him and he never lies about anything. Like I said before you said tiddys came to you and didn't like the way I was explaining to him that the best way to earn points that were greater than 20k for the limited time we had on gearing was 2 strats. first was tank(preferably rune) cor brd rng Sch geo and second was tank (preferably rune) cor blm sch sch geo. That's all I said you then run your fingers after he cries to you about a situation cause he didn't like being proven right cause the dd strat is harder to deal with having to tank mobs and the dd people don't have nyame gear r10 yet nor do they even have it at all. and then you want to stand up for him when i was doing my social networking and trying to get him geared and help him. the only thing good about special people like yourself is when they do not see the full picture they love to cast stones at people and disrespect them and trash them when they had no idea what that person was attempting to do. That is the difference between you and myself, and you guys slander me saying oh, he is mentally unhinged he is scary stay away. I never said anything bad about you guys, not once in all of my posts all I said was what transpired and what I see. if you had the guts to mouth off to me, why don't we exchange numbers or discord so we can talk about it on the down low maybe you learn I am not the hypocritical *** you think I am, and you massively miss understood me, but that means you would have to swallow the truth that you have to admit you cast the stone at a good person and never knew that type of person existed, and you treated him falsely then you would have to post on all your comments and redact it all. But that would have to take a big man to fill those shoes and put on those pants. But sadly, you would never do it, but I could be wrong maybe you would love to have a conversation with me, and maybe you learn that I am not the type of person you thought I was. Anyways I am done with you trolls take care FYI bluespoon if you try to message me you need to have a man in the middle or relay cause you are blacklisted from the conversation we had last time when I tried to express through typing what transpired.
 Phoenix.Sialeed
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Sialeed 2023-01-22 00:57:43
Link | Citer | R

for what purpose to troll others or to read other trolls' trash on people? And claim they are doing society a favor by trying to suppress others?
No, sir. In no way I am I trolling nor trashing on anyone. I just enjoy watching the world burn, so to speak. I truly hope you find the Linkshell you are seeking.
oh so your that type bro where have you been all my life!
 Phoenix.Sialeed
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Sialeed 2023-01-22 01:02:35
Link | Citer | R

I love those types of people. At least they are real and honest I have a lot of friends who are like this type of personality who doesn't care about others. Same here, man. I do not care for people like bluespoon who crying about how much of an image destroyer I am. I speak the truth. Some people like "Bluespoons" and those like him don't like how I speak, and their response is I am an elitist or know it. It is quite the opposite. I asked bluespoon how to build a better bard, and he can not say I knew how to cause even a few other people I asked, and I am still learning, but I am the type who will tell you what most people fear to speak. If anyone wants to talk and have a real conversation with me, I am willing to have the level of conversation if you are willing to accept we may think differently and I am willing to meet in the middle.
 Asura.Sialeed
By Asura.Sialeed 2023-01-22 01:09:00
Link | Citer | R

anyways I am done having a conversation with you bluespoons if you can not show any level of social IQ meaning understanding what is being asked and able to be respectful to the page then I will ignore your comments.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2023-01-22 01:20:42
Link | Citer | R

You made up everything about me. I'm not a guy. I don't have a single thing to do with you being hacked, if that's what you're trying to say (and I really can't tell if you are saying that because it's just word vomit). I never transferred servers. I have never changed my name, ever.

You keep saying stuff about my group, you've never once done anything with MY group. Tiddys' group that he does that content with is NOT MY GROUP. Just because some of them are in my ls, it doesn't make them my group.

People in my ls aren't elitist snowflakes like you keep repeating. Those types of people couldn't be bothered to help new and returning players like EVERYONE in my ls happily does for members that are new and returning players.

Tiddys DIDN'T COME TO ME about your conversation. You had the conversation in ls chat. Anyone could see you were shitty in your approach about his gear. You got told this multiple times in tells, but you can't stop talking long enough to see what anyone else says. Even if people agree with you on something, you never stop talking. You barely wanted to take advice about how to extend duration on your bard when all of us told you DW'ing two su5 on bard was pointless.

The ls rule stated in discord is not even close to the crap you just made up. It is "Don't be an actual ***, we all wanna get along and have fun. Poking fun and taking friendly jabs is okay, if someone says stop or shows genuine discomfort, stop." Banter is fine, what you're doing and what you did is not banter.

The group that you were in has zero to do with me, my ls, or my ls rules. It just happened to have shared members.

Quote:
I never said anything bad about you guys
You seem to have missed your entire post about me then.

I have no reason to speak to you in the game. I had to blist you when you wouldn't stfu because you NEVER stfu. You had just asked me if I wanted to know the reason you thought we weren't great. Whatever the hell that meant.

So many more points to comment on, but you are tiring.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-01-22 01:20:51
Link | Citer | R

the mythical quadruple post
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2023-01-22 01:26:56
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
the mythical quadruple post

They'll just delete them, like the OP of the thread they made.
[+]
By KyLouie16 2023-01-22 01:43:33
Link | Citer | R

In all honesty I wish him the best, and really do hope he gets the help he needs. If he could learn to come off a lot less assertive and hostile he'd likely be able to find a group of people he could get on with, which is exactly what I think he wants to find.
 Asura.Sialeed
By Asura.Sialeed 2023-01-22 01:45:45
Link | Citer | R

Hey, boo.

I'm not a guy.

I've never transferred servers unless you count the forced one back when Pandy got shuffled into Asura. I've been Bluespoons since I created my account back in 2009.

Again, since you completely ignored my replies when you were sending those tells to me, my ls is not an event ls. It is a social ls. People in the ls sometimes do things together, but that doesn't make it an event ls. The ls wasn't celebrating you leaving because half of the people don't know who you even are. The people that were happy about you kicking rocks were the *group* of people you'd started trying to do sortie with (I think also segs, but not sure). Tids is in my ls, but he is not in my group for that content. Tids also never said anything to me about your conversation with him. It wasn't some private chat you had in tells that he had to share with me. I was reading it in ls chat as it happened and, as I said to you, it came off really abrasive on your end. YOU sent me tells getting up my *** and I simply shared that thought with you. You also sent Tids some pretty shitty tells afterwards. I've also seen screenshots of you harassing other people in tells, people you don't even know, accusing them of using cheats that you were detecting by... using a third-party addon. For someone who lived such a war-torn life, you'd think your skin would be thicker.

My ls has nothing to do with this. You have an issue with like 2 people in it, but you're too worked up to realize it. You need a snickers and a nap. Funny thing though, it wasn't only me or someone in my ls that stated you were toxic on that thread. It's almost like more people have played with you and think you act like a pompous ***.

Also "I'm just a blunt person" is nearly always said by people with shitty interpersonal skills so they have an excuse to not learn how to regularly speak to others in a way that isn't cruel. Tact <Do you need it?>
All i stated again was that if you did not post any of the comments on my page and left it alone it would have never gotten to this point but cause you wanted to post something it blew to where we're at now. and what I posted was not a lie it was actually facts. You defended a person instead of bringing us together and asking what was happening that is how an effective leader is because when you hear both sides instead of having 1 side speak and then console that person and yell at the other to back off you're a know it all which is what you said when that person asked me directly what do I think? those words alone mean in my head what do I see he posted it in ls chat if you had logger you know he asked me directly. So I tried to bring it to /tells for him and me to keep it off the linkshell for a reason cause it is a personal idea, not fact. Lastly, the biggest fact is this when a person asks you what you think it could be taken in 2 ways 1 a rhetorical question or you could be asking directly a person's thoughts. I asked him to clarify, so I knew if he wanted my real thoughts. I hate it when people come to me ask me my thoughts then say I know it all statement. If your gonna come at me that way then keep it off a direct question and start off as rhetorical question " statement" I would ignore it. when you type it is kinda hard to feel if it is one or not, so you have to type and ask a few questions to find out. By the way blue what I posted outside of he part I did not know if you were a man or woman now that I know sorry for calling you a man. But still, I was not in your ls long enough to even know. also, for you to have the guts to comment when I asked for it to be kept professional, you open the can of worms when there was never needed. Your discord states what I posted, and all I am saying your group is a snowflake tell me I am wrong, please, and then go back and reflect on what transpired. Your ls isn't the only snowflake I have come across. I have friends in the game, and I do events stuff, but what I sought out was instead of only doing omen and dynamis I wanted to actually help people get good your group isn't the type for me, and I never said anything until you had to toss your two cents to the conversation. Ask yourself this as you see my responses do you think would I have responded if you kept your mouth and fingers and thoughts to yourself? If the answer was yes, then why were you trying to trigger a response? The only answer I could think of is someone read my post and turned to you and told you I had a post and shared it with you, and you felt it was related to you. so you had to sum up the courage to speak on your group, and then you are now getting slammed down for it. Not once did I speak ill of your group until after you mouth off to me! And this is a fact you opened the can of worms. all I asked was for a group that was level-headed and wanted to do stuff what my issues are with people I never bring it to show to everyone I keep it between me and them, and they know who they are I do not broadcast my issues I have 23 people on my blocked list and every single one deserve to be there and your one of them to be honest. For people to come back and forth and you're having your linkshell defend you I am not by any means personally attacking you through this forum by means I am explaining my situation cause right now I was being slandered and I am explaining what transpired, but you want to say stuff about me behind my back when I never said anything bad about you what so ever. I think you are young and naive and have room to grow. maybe in a year or 6 months, you be removed from my block list who knows what the future holds I do remove people from the block list one person will never be removed due to how he screwed me over when I was on phoenix years ago. That person if he read my forum knows who he is and I don't need to say anything, but he already knows the reason. And that reason is between him and me, and if he decided to tell lies about it I have over 15 people who actually recall that situation and who I still stay in touch with that can vouch for me and speak on the matter, but that is why he is blocked, but I have played in the same party as him, and he remains on the list, and I ignore him but that how I play. Are you capable of handling the only reason why I don't play with you I don't want to start any drama issues. if you try to argue saying I am creating one let's reverse this statement who posted on whose forum did I post on yours or did you post on my forum and say bad things to me first? I know I have my own demons I deal with on a daily bases but what is your excuse for being this way? I would never have to defend myself in a forum if people actually knew how to read when I asked for it to be kept professional. the night I went to sleep, and 1 week later a buddy tells me wtf am I doing I asked him what does he mean, and I find out my whole profile was deactivated cause someone had the guts to hack me which is a felony. They also hacked a server, not just me which is not just 1 felony they committed it is 2, and the damage to the image of the server they hacked. Anyways I said my thoughts on the matter and I am done if there is a level-headed person who actually wants to communicate with me then talk to me in the game if you want to help them communicate. I will try to see if I can help out. Bluespoon you blocked me due to a lack of conflict resolution capabilities and started this whole mess with me trying to make me look like an evil person. I am a blunt and straightforward person I realize that and I accept it. typing isn't my specialty I suck at it. But outside of that let the games begin if anyone need help hmu don't ask for anything for free that is gonna be a response as a no. But if we put a group together we can farm things and get geared and good together.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7