Asura.Bluespoons
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Bluespoons 2023-01-22 01:53:04
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
you are now getting slammed down for it

Your word vomit is not even close to "slamming me down."

Please, for the love of all that is holy, do not ever feel the need to reach out to me to see if we could one day be friends.

Stop using "I'm blunt" as an excuse for your words and behavior if you're going to cry over what your thread turned into. I mean, those people were just being blunt, Sia. That makes it okay in your eyes, right?
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-01-22 01:54:58
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Valefor.Godsblackarm
Serveur: Valefor
user: Serj
By Valefor.Godsblackarm 2023-01-22 02:06:06
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sialeed said: »
Asura.Bluespoons said: »
Actually right after I posted seeking an LS with the mental strength and Social IQ and be able to work together as a team to progress to endgame content blue spoons posted his message and my profile gets hacked. If you think I am lying speak with Rook in discord he is in both ffxiah discord as well as windower. Secondly, I never slandered bluespoons ls but since he decided to throw some shots at me it's great your ls is celebrating my leaving I dropped the ls on my own accord. Also to add remind you Tiddys was crying to big dad bluespoons I was telling him how to play a game he was talking to me about BLM I have it in logger the who conversation. It isn't my fault you and your ls are snowflakes and those who posted slandering statements. I am a blunt person I watched more people die in person than you watched your elders go. It is called war bud I lived it so grow up and stop living under a rock. lastly i never even if I hated bluespoons would send him a malware package also they ffxiah team already determined it was not me who sent it they asked me questions for about 40 mins. they may be adding a 2nd authentication because of this situation. I dislike people like bluespoons who mouth off then swap servers change there names come back and trash-talk people behind there backs. I have always helped people build weapons build gearsets never talked down to them I asked questions to see if you have the intelligence to come up with a formatted thought on how the job is played. If I was going to gear you to play that defeats the purpose of playing the game with people. You guys think I am stupid and that is why you guys slandering me still. But news flash btw my profile as well as people who had old accounts was hacked also it was not just me.

Hey, boo.

I'm not a guy.

I've never transferred servers unless you count the forced one back when Pandy got shuffled into Asura. I've been Bluespoons since I created my account back in 2009.

Again, since you completely ignored my replies when you were sending those tells to me, my ls is not an event ls. It is a social ls. People in the ls sometimes do things together, but that doesn't make it an event ls. The ls wasn't celebrating you leaving because half of the people don't know who you even are. The people that were happy about you kicking rocks were the *group* of people you'd started trying to do sortie with (I think also segs, but not sure). Tids is in my ls, but he is not in my group for that content. Tids also never said anything to me about your conversation with him. It wasn't some private chat you had in tells that he had to share with me. I was reading it in ls chat as it happened and, as I said to you, it came off really abrasive on your end. YOU sent me tells getting up my *** and I simply shared that thought with you. You also sent Tids some pretty shitty tells afterwards. I've also seen screenshots of you harassing other people in tells, people you don't even know, accusing them of using cheats that you were detecting by... using a third-party addon. For someone who lived such a war-torn life, you'd think your skin would be thicker.

My ls has nothing to do with this. You have an issue with like 2 people in it, but you're too worked up to realize it. You need a snickers and a nap. Funny thing though, it wasn't only me or someone in my ls that stated you were toxic on that thread. It's almost like more people have played with you and think you act like a pompous ***.

Also "I'm just a blunt person" is nearly always said by people with shitty interpersonal skills so they have an excuse to not learn how to regularly speak to others in a way that isn't cruel. Tact <Do you need it?>
All i stated again was that if you did not post any of the comments on my page and left it alone it would have never gotten to this point but cause you wanted to post something it blew to where we're at now. and what I posted was not a lie it was actually facts. You defended a person instead of bringing us together and asking what was happening that is how an effective leader is because when you hear both sides instead of having 1 side speak and then console that person and yell at the other to back off you're a know it all which is what you said when that person asked me directly what do I think? those words alone mean in my head what do I see he posted it in ls chat if you had logger you know he asked me directly. So I tried to bring it to /tells for him and me to keep it off the linkshell for a reason cause it is a personal idea, not fact. Lastly, the biggest fact is this when a person asks you what you think it could be taken in 2 ways 1 a rhetorical question or you could be asking directly a person's thoughts. I asked him to clarify, so I knew if he wanted my real thoughts. I hate it when people come to me ask me my thoughts then say I know it all statement. If your gonna come at me that way then keep it off a direct question and start off as rhetorical question " statement" I would ignore it. when you type it is kinda hard to feel if it is one or not, so you have to type and ask a few questions to find out. By the way blue what I posted outside of he part I did not know if you were a man or woman now that I know sorry for calling you a man. But still, I was not in your ls long enough to even know. also, for you to have the guts to comment when I asked for it to be kept professional, you open the can of worms when there was never needed.

Your discord states what I posted, and all I am saying your group is a snowflake tell me I am wrong, please, and then go back and reflect on what transpired. Your ls isn't the only snowflake I have come across. I have friends in the game, and I do events stuff, but what I sought out was instead of only doing omen and dynamis I wanted to actually help people get good your group isn't the type for me, and I never said anything until you had to toss your two cents to the conversation. Ask yourself this as you see my responses do you think would I have responded if you kept your mouth and fingers and thoughts to yourself? If the answer was yes, then why were you trying to trigger a response? The only answer I could think of is someone read my post and turned to you and told you I had a post and shared it with you, and you felt it was related to you. so you had to sum up the courage to speak on your group, and then you are now getting slammed down for it. Not once did I speak ill of your group until after you mouth off to me! And this is a fact you opened the can of worms. all I asked was for a group that was level-headed and wanted to do stuff what my issues are with people I never bring it to show to everyone I keep it between me and them, and they know who they are I do not broadcast my issues I have 23 people on my blocked list and every single one deserve to be there and your one of them to be honest.

For people to come back and forth and you're having your linkshell defend you I am not by any means personally attacking you through this forum by means I am explaining my situation cause right now I was being slandered and I am explaining what transpired, but you want to say stuff about me behind my back when I never said anything bad about you what so ever. I think you are young and naive and have room to grow. maybe in a year or 6 months, you be removed from my block list who knows what the future holds I do remove people from the block list one person will never be removed due to how he screwed me over when I was on phoenix years ago. That person if he read my forum knows who he is and I don't need to say anything, but he already knows the reason. And that reason is between him and me, and if he decided to tell lies about it I have over 15 people who actually recall that situation and who I still stay in touch with that can vouch for me and speak on the matter, but that is why he is blocked, but I have played in the same party as him, and he remains on the list, and I ignore him but that how I play. Are you capable of handling the only reason why I don't play with you I don't want to start any drama issues. if you try to argue saying I am creating one let's reverse this statement who posted on whose forum did I post on yours or did you post on my forum and say bad things to me first?

I know I have my own demons I deal with on a daily bases but what is your excuse for being this way? I would never have to defend myself in a forum if people actually knew how to read when I asked for it to be kept professional. the night I went to sleep, and 1 week later a buddy tells me wtf am I doing I asked him what does he mean, and I find out my whole profile was deactivated cause someone had the guts to hack me which is a felony. They also hacked a server, not just me which is not just 1 felony they committed it is 2, and the damage to the image of the server they hacked. Anyways I said my thoughts on the matter and I am done if there is a level-headed person who actually wants to communicate with me then talk to me in the game if you want to help them communicate.

I will try to see if I can help out. Bluespoon you blocked me due to a lack of conflict resolution capabilities and started this whole mess with me trying to make me look like an evil person. I am a blunt and straightforward person I realize that and I accept it. typing isn't my specialty I suck at it. But outside of that let the games begin if anyone need help hmu don't ask for anything for free that is gonna be a response as a no. But if we put a group together we can farm things and get geared and good together.

Just trying to help people not have an aneurysm.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sialeed
Serveur: Phoenix
user: sialeed
By Phoenix.Sialeed 2023-01-22 02:08:39
Link | Citer | R

KyLouie16 said: »
In all honesty I wish him the best, and really do hope he gets the help he needs. If he could learn to come off a lot less assertive and hostile he'd likely be able to find a group of people he could get on with, which is exactly what I think he wants to find.
kylouie I am not hostile, bro 2ndly I do not speak to you cause we don't get along because you get upset due to my tone of voice when I was in chat with you never did trash you. Also, being assertive meaning, "hey, who wanna do something?" if There is nothing wrong with it unless the group is lazy and only want to focus only with their group and exclude people. when there are a lot of people who exclude others from doing things together with the rest of the linkshell and I have witnessed it many times. But it's all good if that's how you want it, but that's what your group is. I do like a lot of people who are in discord, and also, I find them to be excellent. You don't like me because I tried to get people to do things equal to being assertive, so yea. If that is what you would claim to be an assertive person, then what is wrong with wanting to hang out and help people get geared. for starters, I told the discord for two years before they fell apart pretty much that we should farm abysea items before sorti came, but you guys always started it was a waste of time. I am not a people pleaser. Also, I accepted that you and I do not get along. Why do I ignore you when you want to try to say things about me? Like I said again, all I am trying to do is for people who want to get stuff done and build empyreans avionics and are tired of waiting for their linkshell to put a group together. Hit me up. I was never hostile to you ky, but just a little information for you to understand about me; I have bilateral hearing loss, so I am not able to hear very well. Is it a health issue? Well, the military doesn't thing it is an issue. If they did, would they issue me hearing aids? If you had a problem with me, you could have brought it to my attention instead of trying to argue with me on the forum but log in for me so I could block you as well on the game. If you wish, you can also add me to the block list. If only discord and linkshell were not separated into small groups and they did bring back doing events, I would not be posting my first post, which you guys wanted to slander. If you think I am wrong that the ls does not do events beyond omen, it died due to the leader not planning to host events, and I realize real life does take over, and that is all good. and I am not even trying to throw all that into it, but ky you could have minded your own, but you had to have ich to say something. Well, I am explaining you took me wanting to hang out with people on the game cause it is fun outside of going to the range and unloading and hunting those things. All I care about I play d2 and other games outside of work and doing real-life things. Drinking is for those who have something to berry. I don't drink. Also, for your information, I get along very well with all my coworkers. Getting along with them and having something in common are two different things, and I choose not to hang out with them unless they invite me. I have often been asked to do events, but I play this game instead. I have real-life friends who I actually met in person who find out they play this, and we stay in the content through this game. But this isn't about me. You're trying to make it about me, it's about you, bud, and the sooner you get it, the sooner you can move on. I do not care about your personal feelings being hurt, and that is where you said you think I am hostile. If I cared about every little thing, I would be paranoid. After reading this forum for about 1 hour, I noticed few people who are, so that I will leave it alone. Good luck with yourselves, cheers.
 Asura.Sialeed
By Asura.Sialeed 2023-01-22 02:16:40
Link | Citer | R

do not worry: for someone who thinks like you in the first place, for the grace of the lord, please never post another comment about me or post anything on my forum then keep that stuff to yourselves, then we have a symbiotic relationship. I leave you be you leave me alone! people say bluntly is straightforward. Get over yourselves. It is nice if you can quit talking. I do not care about you one bit, and I am ok with us never being friends. It isn't going to hurt my feelings. You are the one who started this whole chain so next time, keep your thoughts to yourself, and we are cool. "There is a vast difference between being blunt and being inconsiderate. Bluntness refers to being abrupt and to the point but not at the cost of someone's feelings, whereas a person is considered inconsiderate if in order to make a point, he tramples over others' feelings and makes them feel worthless" I explained myself and If you feel upset about things I used then sorry that is your issue, not mine. But at times I do consider other people's feelings and try not to be rude but cancel culture does happen a lot.

Quote:

Please, for the love of all that is holy, do not ever feel the need to reach out to me to see if we could one day be friends.

Stop using "I'm blunt" as an excuse for your words and behavior if you're going to cry over what your thread turned into. I mean, those people were just being blunt, Sia. That makes it okay in your eyes, right?
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2023-01-22 02:26:51
Link | Citer | R

do not worry: for someone who thinks like you in the first place for the grace of the lord please never post another comment about me or post anything on my forum then keep that stuff to yourselves then we have a symbiotic relationship I leave you be you leave me alone! people say bluntly is straightforward get over yourselves it is nice if you can quit talking. I do not care about you one bit and I am ok with us never being friends it isn't going to hurt my feelings one bit. You are the one who started this whole chain so next time keep your thoughts to yourself and we are cool.

Quote:

lol I wasn't even the first person to comment on your thread. I specifically didn't reply to the people asking for details about your behavior because I didn't feel like it was necessary to add. ONE person that happens to be in my ls commented on it other than me. Everyone else that essentially said you suck came up with that opinion through their own dealings with you or based on the whining in your post.

This isn't "your" forum.

All you've done is make yourself look even worse. I've gotten tells from random people in the game about this thread and how your behavior in it lines up perfectly with your behavior towards them in the game. SHOCKINGLY, it's the exact behavior that was warned about in your thread.

Sleep well, Sia. It's past my bedtime and you very clearly still need a nap.
 Asura.Sialeed
By Asura.Sialeed 2023-01-22 02:38:02
Link | Citer | R

first off I am older than you and I do not need a nap 2nd you still refuse to read when I stated to stop replying to let the thread die out and you have to be the last person saying the last word so your a control freak and has to have it your way and speak last. also, you were the very first person to post on my thread when I posted. there was no one posting after me. if you mean that somehow my profile when it was compromised posted hacks and links to redirect people URL to steal information from them were all deleted I didn't check my post until I was notified. and then I had a lot of people in the game start harassing me for some weird reason, and I had no idea. so I have to thank whoever actually hacked my profile for the level of hostility and then I get told I am being hostile. when people actually came at me, and I had no idea why they were hostile to me. then I had to talk to the admin people to figure out what in the world happened, but anyways that is another topic I actually told you to stop, and you refused. which now becomes a level of harassment. I recommend you stop and get rest and leave it alone. you have your ways of thinking and you continue to try to earn points where zero are given, and I really do not care about you after the whole week of trying to defend myself in the game I had enough of being harassed already. I did not do anything other than ask for a group to be level-headed, and all this happens, and you want to come at me and say I am hostile and being rude if the shoes were reversed I bet you couldn't even handle it. anyways have a wonderful weekend and stop responding!

do not worry: for someone who thinks like you in the first place for the grace of the lord please never post another comment about me or post anything on my forum then keep that stuff to yourselves then we have a symbiotic relationship I leave you be you leave me alone! people say bluntly is straightforward get over yourselves it is nice if you can quit talking. I do not care about you one bit and I am ok with us never being friends it isn't going to hurt my feelings one bit. You are the one who started this whole chain so next time keep your thoughts to yourself and we are cool.

Quote:

lol I wasn't even the first person to comment on your thread. I specifically didn't reply to the people asking for details about your behavior because I didn't feel like it was necessary to add. ONE person that happens to be in my ls commented on it other than me. Everyone else that essentially said you suck came up with that opinion through their own dealings with you or based on the whining in your post.

This isn't "your" forum.

All you've done is make yourself look even worse. I've gotten tells from random people in the game about this thread and how your behavior in it lines up perfectly with your behavior towards them in the game. SHOCKINGLY, it's the exact behavior that was warned about in your thread.

Sleep well, Sia. It's past my bedtime and you very clearly still need a nap.
 Asura.Sialeed
By Asura.Sialeed 2023-01-22 02:46:13
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
/sea all Sial
/t Sialeed Hey, you the guy who posted on ffxiah about looking for a LS

If they answer yes: "by chance, have you played on Horizo"
If they answer no: "alright, cool, just wondering"

You probably lose more time of your day reading forums.
btw i have been harassed with all those questions and i had no idea what happened to my profile after i found out it was actually hacked
 Asura.Taichuii
user: Taichui
By Asura.Taichuii 2023-01-22 03:21:56
Link | Citer | R

The moment he jumped in a 6 man discord call during a sortie run and told everyone how to run they were doin it wrong to complete and utter strangers while bragging about jobs.

I never once thought it would get to this...

Self sabotaging while clinging onto some kind of hope strangers on the internet would believe him, while the Police look into slander chargers over a 20 year old MMO.

I'd say enjoy the read all but Alex Jones would be proud of those ramblings and block paragraphs.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
Administrator
By Rooks 2023-01-22 07:23:08
Link | Citer | R

Man, I thought this thread was pointless BEFORE.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7