What Do You Want To See In FFXI?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » What do you want to see in FFXI?
What do you want to see in FFXI?
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10
By Mattelot 2022-03-08 14:07:55
Link | Citer | R

Afania said: »
Then we must have different definition on what "unbiased" means. Because to me, unbiased means objective. And objective opiniom often comes from data and research. Without actually knowing anything how do you even know your opinion is unbiased?

You don't need data to form an unbiased opinion. You just can't be a primary stakeholder.

I highly doubt I'm a "streamer fan" but it seems that you are dead set that if someone has different opinion from you then they are biased.

I've not tossed around that word in this thread, you have, so how do you draw that conclusion?

If you have never bite the apple, then you must learn it's sweet by words of mouth. Wouldn't that make you a sheep without your own opinion?

Ok, maybe that comment wasn't for you.

Anyways, I wouldnt want to discuss the taste of an apple with someone who has never eat an apple, nor discussing influencer marketing with someone who obviously don't do PR nor watch streams. Because whatever opinion that I got are likely just....opinions, not information. And not even an unbiased opinion in this case.

Ok. Cool! Then we're done here, right? If so, I hope you have a great day.
[+]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2022-03-08 16:43:32
Link | Citer | R

I asked where the level 99 CoP reward rings were.
[+]
 Bahamut.Archdiocesan
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Archdiocesan 2022-03-08 18:00:50
Link | Citer | R

Hello, I would like to see everyone donate all their Alexandrite to me, <Thank you.>
By Homsar 2022-03-10 11:49:29
Link | Citer | R

A nice niche improvement would be to cut the animations from the Synthesis Focuser portion of obtaining an Escutcheon. Got my shield awhile back and thought it was stupid to have half your time taken up watching the animations repeatedly.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Cesil
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Valkyrie
By Lakshmi.Cesil 2022-03-10 12:30:39
Link | Citer | R

I wanna see the option to race change. I feel by now it's fine to add that in the game, with all the REMA's I have, I don't really want to start over >_<
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-03-10 12:43:33
Link | Citer | R

They should add a "Skip" option to every cutscene in the game. Something where you hold a button for a certain amount of time and you bypass the rest of the CS.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-03-10 13:15:42
Link | Citer | R

Unified warp would be nice.

Its silly having so many different tools to do the same: gov, fov, HP, npc warp (unity, Vw, abyssea), survival guides, runic portals, etc.

Make all of them being only HP. Save some code and reduce vulnerability interface
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-03-10 13:18:55
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
They should add a "Skip" option to every cutscene in the game. Something where you hold a button for a certain amount of time and you bypass the rest of the CS.
It should come with a little animation of your character just turning around and walking away from whatever's happening.
By Mattelot 2022-03-10 13:27:33
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »

Or at the very very least, ones you've already seen. Like all the mythic CSs.
 Asura.Woulfwood
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Woulfwood 2022-03-10 13:43:01
Link | Citer | R

Unless it's considered not a "realistic thing," I want a hair salon to be added, or at least an ability to alter our character's appearance ourselves, so we'd feel unique to each other.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2022-03-10 15:09:13
Link | Citer | R

A point to mastery rank, or at least a more defined reveal of the mechanics behind the number and the cap level of the number
 Asura.Briko
Serveur: Asura
user: briko
By Asura.Briko 2022-03-14 21:24:14
Link | Citer | R

I want the devs to accidently delete half the code base and the hillarity of drama that would ensue.

There would be no more fitting an end to XI than a blunder by the devs and a half *** admission of guilt before pulling the plug.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10