What Do You Want To See In FFXI?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » What do you want to see in FFXI?
What do you want to see in FFXI?
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10
By Chaplin 2021-12-02 10:51:24
Link | Citer | R

Starbucks said: »
I think they should make ffxi a cloud game with just a small app to login through. Kill all servers and noone will be able to hack or RMT anymore. Then people can play it on their potato PC etc easily.

Make the base payment 720p for the $12.99, stream in 1080p for $13.99, 1440p $14.99 and 4k $15.99.

If you made cheating or RMT impossible, half the population would vanish. Half this forum would disappear.
By Karl87 2021-12-02 10:51:30
Link | Citer | R

- More equipsets available for me to expand my gear builds
- Ninja-update Besieged to be upscaled to ilvl150+ without announcing, just for the hilarity
- Going with the ‘more wardrobes’ crowd I’d like to be able to store stuff in job-specific wardrobes, call them Job Lockers or w/e but still keep wardrobes for the all the gear you use on more then one job
By Starbucks 2021-12-02 12:26:43
Link | Citer | R

Chaplin said: »
I think they should make ffxi a cloud game with just a small app to login through. Kill all servers and noone will be able to hack or RMT anymore. Then people can play it on their potato PC etc easily.

Make the base payment 720p for the $12.99, stream in 1080p for $13.99, 1440p $14.99 and 4k $15.99.

If you made cheating or RMT impossible, half the population would vanish. Half this forum would disappear.
I see no problem with this.
By RadialArcana 2021-12-02 12:37:40
Link | Citer | R

Only thing I want, is more classic inventory space.

I don't want more mog wardrobes.
 Hades.Ferusio
Serveur: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Ferusio
By Hades.Ferusio 2021-12-02 14:34:55
Link | Citer | R

Chaplin said: »

I see no problem with this.
lol, still hate everyone I see :P.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-12-02 14:41:25
Link | Citer | R

Karl87 said: »
- Ninja-update Besieged to be upscaled to ilvl150+ without announcing, just for the hilarity
This would be nice potentially for my two remaining besieged titles. I'll go along with that
 Leviathan.Stamos
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2021-12-02 15:10:09
Link | Citer | R

Just new spells/abilities/weaponskills.
 Phoenix.Enochroot
Serveur: Phoenix
user: enoch
By Phoenix.Enochroot 2021-12-02 15:30:51
Link | Citer | R

I'd like to see them update/finish a bunch of the forgotten systems and quests. ilvl garrison and ecowarrior would be hilarious. ilvl monstrosity, finish unlocking the species. ilvl pankration. ilvl scnms. evoliths? c'mon. i wanna see campaign battles wrecking past cities like they used to. there's a ton of goofy, hilarious ***that could probably be done rather easily.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-12-02 15:37:28
Link | Citer | R

Bunch of things that I want but will never get:

Gameplay changes
-Complete rework of most of Blu's spells and abilities
-Remove job based restrictions on standard weaponskills (I.e. Swift Blade, Hexa Strike)
-Raising the damage limit on elemental magic to 300k~500k
-Cumulative weaponskill damage reduction brought to every NM in the game
-Reworks for relic and mythic aftermath
-iLvl Abyssea, Legion, and Voidwatch
-Job specific equipment wardrobes to store mythics and jse armor/accessories
-Rhapsody-esque key item that reduces the time it takes to recover an Imprimateur

System changes
-Removal of playonline and introduction of a streamlined launcher that doesn't take 300 clicks to log in a single character
-Official conversion over to a DX11 client w/ higher vram utilization and official HD texture pack, official 60fps support
-Some form of ambient occlusion would go a long way toward making the game feel a bit more modern graphically. The art style has aged well enough as-is but the lighting is gross.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-12-02 15:56:50
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Enochroot said: »
I'd like to see them update/finish a bunch of the forgotten systems and quests. ilvl garrison and ecowarrior would be hilarious. ilvl monstrosity, finish unlocking the species. ilvl pankration. ilvl scnms. evoliths? c'mon. i wanna see campaign battles wrecking past cities like they used to. there's a ton of goofy, hilarious ***that could probably be done rather easily.
While I whole-heartedly agree that all of those things would bring a ton of light-hearted fun to the game, I'm not sure how plausible it would be to balance with the vast differences in server sizes. They could balance on a server-by-server basis, mind you.
 Asura.Cambion
Serveur: Asura
user: Cambion
By Asura.Cambion 2021-12-02 16:00:09
Link | Citer | R

The return of HNMs. Like, full blown blast from the past, takes at least 2 full parties to kill, with spawn windows, Time of Death tracking, camping, claiming, and chance of the high tier version spawning instead.
I genuinely want Fafhogg style NMs back in the game.
[+]
By alzeerffxi 2021-12-02 16:08:56
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Cambion said: »
The return of HNMs. Like, full blown blast from the past, takes at least 2 full parties to kill, with spawn windows, Time of Death tracking, camping, claiming, and chance of the high tier version spawning instead.
I genuinely want Fafhogg style NMs back in the game.
that would be great but the botts are more prevalent now
 Lakshmi.Cesil
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Valkyrie
By Lakshmi.Cesil 2021-12-02 16:32:21
Link | Citer | R

Updated connection speed, no more 56k. Waiting 30 seconds every time I zone to use my LS makes me a sad panda :(

Another one would be a graphics update. I'd also like the social aspect of the game back, I mean it's still there, but it's not like it was back in the day. Most things are soloed or done with alts ><
 Phoenix.Capuchin
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2021-12-02 16:38:22
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
level 75 cap server at toau right before wings. maybe wings? i don't think you can finish wings story @75 though right?

WotG initially released in November 2007, and FFXI was 75cap for the vast majority of the WotG initial release schedule. Level cap raises started in 2010 in connection with the three main Abyssea expansion updates, which was happening alongside the last few WotG mission updates. I remember doing most of Wings as the missions released at 75 cap, it was a fun challenge.

June 2010 update:
* Level cap raised to 80
* WotG final sets of nation quest lines released
* Vision of Abyssea released

September 2010 update:
* Level cap raised to 85
* WotG main missions (next to last batch) released
* Scars of Abyssea released

December 2010 update:
* Level cap raised to 90
* WotG main missions (final set) released
* Heroes of Abyssea released
 Phoenix.Iocus
user: androwe
By Phoenix.Iocus 2021-12-02 17:35:50
Link | Citer | R

I want to eat my maxed path C SU5 Dynamis weapon and get a job trait that gives me all the jse goodness permanently. Or affix it to the job's mythic.

That won't mess up balance at all, I swear.
[+]
 Bahamut.Balduran
Serveur: Bahamut
user: balduran
By Bahamut.Balduran 2021-12-02 18:14:59
Link | Citer | R

New Apex camps in old school areas, kuftal tunnel cockatrice, sky, bibiki bay goblins, cape terrigan and more! As an avid lover of grinding job points / master points in well setup parties with 2~3 step skillchains, I'd totally reminiscence the old school while doing something I love in the modern FFXI! I *** despise people who bot their job points / ML points (no offence to my friends if you read this)
 Odin.Foxmulder
Serveur: Odin
user: Chakan
By Odin.Foxmulder 2021-12-02 18:43:56
Link | Citer | R

Aerix said: »
If SE wants to be sadistic they might introduce an 119 version for players who have reached master level 99 in all jobs. Then ban almost anyone who gets it because largely only botters would go for it.

If you put that carrot out there, people will go for it. No doubt, between all of the CP campaigns so far, there's more than a few fully mastered players that never touched a bot for it.
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2021-12-02 19:33:45
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Balduran said: »
New Apex camps in old school areas, kuftal tunnel cockatrice, sky, bibiki bay goblins, cape terrigan and more! As an avid lover of grinding job points / master points in well setup parties with 2~3 step skillchains, I'd totally reminiscence the old school while doing something I love in the modern FFXI! I *** despise people who bot their job points / ML points (no offence to my friends if you read this)
This is already happening. Will prob get new areas in update hopefully ROZ/WOTG this month. Apex Colbris in the past and Apex Mandies in the jungles would be fun.
By Mattelot 2021-12-02 20:20:50
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Topace said: »
This is already happening. Will prob get new areas in update hopefully ROZ/WOTG this month. Apex Colbris in the past and Apex Mandies in the jungles would be fun.

I'm gonna camp this for a while! *pops Sublime +1" Colibri eats it. "rats..."
 Asura.Derricka
user: Derricka
By Asura.Derricka 2021-12-15 16:44:21
Link | Citer | R

I'd be more than happy/willing to pay a fee to skip the RoV story and all the xpack stories. I don't really care about lore/stories. I just wanna run/clear content.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-12-15 16:57:53
Link | Citer | R

I am mildly surprised they've never added paid skips.

But as it's a thing that makes sense to do, I'm not all that surprised either. If the people at square had two functioning braincells they'd be dangerous.
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-12-15 18:10:32
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
-Rhapsody-esque key item that reduces the time it takes to recover an Imprimateur

This. All the old content of the time was given time-gate fixes, but the "current" (at the time) content didn't line with with any Rhapsoody KI. I really hope we're not cursed to months of imprimateur usage (mainly for my mules) forever. This would be a welcome fix.
By RadialArcana 2021-12-15 18:48:38
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
I am mildly surprised they've never added paid skips.

But as it's a thing that makes sense to do, I'm not all that surprised either. If the people at square had two functioning braincells they'd be dangerous.

It makes no sense on FFXI, and would be counter productive.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-12-15 18:57:38
Link | Citer | R

Making money is never "counter productive"

Making cut-scenes that are 20 minutes long unskippable, that's counter productive.
By Mattelot 2021-12-15 19:04:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Aeonova said: »
This. All the old content of the time was given time-gate fixes, but the "current" (at the time) content didn't line with with any Rhapsoody KI. I really hope we're not cursed to months of imprimateur usage (mainly for my mules) forever. This would be a welcome fix.

I can kind of agree too. Flip side, it would make getting Idris or Epeolatry overly easy considering how easy they are to get once coalitions are done.
[+]
 Fenrir.Aladeus
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Aladeus
By Fenrir.Aladeus 2021-12-15 19:30:56
Link | Citer | R

I'd settle for them bringing savage blade in line with other weapon skills, so you don't sword everything til it dies.
[+]
 Bismarck.Drakelth
Serveur: Bismarck
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2021-12-15 19:38:58
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Aladeus said: »
I'd settle for them bringing savage blade in line with other weapon skills, so you don't sword everything til it dies.
That's not so much the Ws's fault as it is naegs. would be better to adjust naeg but then you gotta adjust shinning one and I personally think se likes the easy to get weapons that are better than most non auged remas.
[+]
 Asura.Nalfey
user: Nalf
By Asura.Nalfey 2021-12-15 19:58:37
Link | Citer | R

Make a separate menu that stores range ammo, BST jugs, pet items and NIN tools so that we stop clogging our inventory with all that crap.
[+]
By Gambits 2021-12-15 20:31:12
Link | Citer | R

Race change please, I made a mistake in 2006...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10