First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-06-11 13:06:57
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Unagihito said: »
The frequency of messages this KI is going to send vs all of the DI messages could have something to do with it. Especially for something we can't opt-out of once you get it.

The point is Unity chat doesn't need to be "chat" and we don't need all the stupid messages leaders give out.

Just the dragon. That's it. That's all it's used for, but people don't turn it off when they don't "need" it.

If they can send a server message for besieged, it's functionally identical to a DI message that should've been done the same way. It's entirely possible that this is a test of the system and they will add another one for DI if it works. It just shouldn't take years to fix obvious failings.
[+]
 Bahamut.Unagihito
Serveur: Bahamut
user: eelman
By Bahamut.Unagihito 2021-06-11 13:17:08
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
and we don't need all the stupid messages leaders give out.

Excuse me, but I need to know when Sylvie smells jungle cookies.

( Where's our recipe for jungle cookies, btw? )
By Heck 2021-06-20 19:25:37
Link | Citer | R

So, I think I got a message for Besieged...but looks like SE forgot to translate again.

Besieged Message
 Sylph.Brahmsz
Serveur: Sylph
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2021-06-20 21:27:24
Link | Citer | R

The frequency of messages this KI is going to send vs all of the DI messages could have something to do with it. Especially for something we can't opt-out of once you get it.

You can turn off Unity Chat channel from your Status window if you were not aware.

Still confused on how the message is being relayed. Haven't seen a message once yet and wondering if it's under a specific filter.
 Sylph.Brahmsz
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2021-06-22 09:30:50
Link | Citer | R

Heck said: »
So, I think I got a message for Besieged...but looks like SE forgot to translate again.

Besieged Message

Confirming that the Besieged messagefrom Voracious Resurgence KI is a server-wide message and not tied to a chat channel. Double confirming that it's not translating and is in Kanji only at the moment.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [143 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Wotasu
user: Wotasu
By Asura.Wotasu 2021-11-12 07:05:00
Link | Citer | R

I had all my Escha Temp items removed sometime in the last week on 3 characters.

Trying to troubleshoot if this is related to the latest VR mission.

So asking here if anyone has noticed the same or are close enough and can complete the current last mission and see.
By Sakinah79 2021-11-15 08:47:16
Link | Citer | R

Anyone else stuck on the BCNM? The guide says not to let the Yag kill all the mob, but even when I do help out, the mission is still a fail. Am I missing something? Is there an exact number I should let him solo before jumping in?
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2021-11-15 08:56:31
Link | Citer | R

When I did it, I spent the first 6 minutes or so weakening all the mobs to about 20%, then let him finish them off.

At that point, I rounded up all the remaining ones and AoEd them to death myself, which ended the fight with a victory.
By Starrman 2021-11-15 09:08:34
Link | Citer | R

I tried to keep our kill counts close and it seemed to work.
By Penpenn 2021-11-15 10:24:37
Link | Citer | R

Maybe not the smartest method but it seemed to work:

I went in on my Samurai and targeted only the mobs that had hand-to-hand weapons. I would melee one down, then weaponskill the next one. Once there were no remaining hand-to-hand mobs, I then killed the remainder.

Seemed to work as I got the clear.
By Sakinah79 2021-11-15 13:13:07
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the responses! Hopefully one of these strats will work for me.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2021-11-15 13:21:13
Link | Citer | R

I have two characters, went in on BST and BRD at the same time and didn't realize you can't party up. Each player had to do the fight solo (with the Yagudo NPC) with no trusts. Feels almost unintentional/broken?

For the BST, I used Bouncing Bertha to AoE mobs down and they died really fast and just kept respawning... and eventually after they were cleared I FAILED.

For BRD, I meleed them down 1 at a time and just continued to fight them alongside the Yagudo. Went through em pretty fast with Carnwenhan, a good melee set, and Marches/Minuets. Didn't slow down or choose any particular mobs, just whatever was in front of me got mowed down. Got the clear.

Immediately re-entered on BST and avoided AoE damage and just took the mobs out one at a time similar to my BRD. Felt painfully slow with no haste on master, but supplemented that with a single target damage pet (I think it was Blackbeard Randy, but my memory might be off on that). Got the clear, again not intentionally slowing anything down or selecting specific mobs.
By sumo 2021-11-15 13:43:04
Link | Citer | R

The Yag will give you hints throughout the fight on whether to slow down or speed up your kills. If he says training isnt going well, slow down your kills, if he says he feels power surging, you're doing just fine, and if he tells you not to hold back, speed your kills up.
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2021-11-15 14:30:29
Link | Citer | R

sumo said: »
The Yag will give you hints throughout the fight on whether to slow down or speed up your kills. If he says training isnt going well, slow down your kills, if he says he feels power surging, you're doing just fine, and if he tells you not to hold back, speed your kills up.
That's not always accurate; on my run he said that training wasn't going well at about the 5 minute mark, and I hadn't killed a single one yet.
 Valefor.Philemon
Serveur: Valefor
user: detlef
By Valefor.Philemon 2021-11-15 15:39:42
Link | Citer | R

I failed multiple times and it was always because I wasn’t killing three fast enough. I would weaken them to single digits so the yagudo could finish them off but that always resulted in failure. I changed it up and focused more on killing them myself, leaving at most 2-3 weakened mobs for him to kill.

My advice would be focus on the high ho mobs and let him kill maybe 2-3 at most.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [152 days between previous and next post]
By Musashi232 2022-04-16 05:26:57
Link | Citer | R

are we going to like somewhere in the underworld or something like a whole new world??
By Homsar 2022-04-16 08:22:23
Link | Citer | R

Musashi232 said: »
are we going to like somewhere in the underworld or something like a whole new world??

Guessing that we'll get Valhalla as a new zone, with a battlefield area attached.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2022-05-05 15:30:55
Link | Citer | R

So I can't get this *** Acrolith to pop from the Qiqirns. I'm coming up on around 200 kills now and jack ***. I zoned, tried talking to Ghatsad again, different ways of killing, separating both of my characters, and nothing. What the ***?
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2022-05-05 15:47:15
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Firedemon said: »
So I can't get this *** Acrolith to pop from the Qiqirns. I'm coming up on around 200 kills now and jack ***. I zoned, tried talking to Ghatsad again, different ways of killing, separating both of my characters, and nothing. What the ***?
My friend was getting the pop probably 5% of the time last month, and he was not even on the mission.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2022-05-05 15:49:49
Link | Citer | R

I'm about to lose my ***here.
 Bahamut.Unagihito
By Bahamut.Unagihito 2022-05-05 16:04:59
Link | Citer | R

You’re killing qiqirn in Alzadaal and not Aydeewa?
I only ask because I accidentally did that.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2022-05-05 16:11:00
Link | Citer | R

I sure am! The only thing I popped was Cookieduster.
 Bahamut.Unagihito
By Bahamut.Unagihito 2022-05-05 16:23:25
Link | Citer | R

If people not on the quest can pop it, someone could be sitting on it somewhere.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2022-05-05 16:34:43
Link | Citer | R

Only been us 2 in the zone most of the time.
 Lakshmi.Fivestarplayer
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Fivestarplayer 2022-05-05 17:20:36
Link | Citer | R

You’re killing qiqirn in Alzadaal and not Aydeewa?
I only ask because I accidentally did that.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that did that...found out after 90 minutes of killing in Aydeewa...
 Fenrir.Aladeus
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Aladeus
By Fenrir.Aladeus 2022-05-05 18:17:45
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Firedemon said: »
Only been us 2 in the zone most of the time.

one of my ls mates was at it for awhile. you just gotta keep at it. for some reason, it's a really low pop rate it seems.
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2022-05-05 20:35:12
Link | Citer | R

Almost 500 kills and jack ***....I'll do this another day, this is unreal.
By Sakinah79 2022-05-24 18:56:28
Link | Citer | R

Get hyped?

Fujito from the Reddit AMA: The last scene in The Voracious Resurgence... "looks like it's going to be something wild."

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19