Election 2020 The Horse Race (Not Misspelled)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Election 2020 the horse race (Not misspelled)
Election 2020 the horse race (Not misspelled)
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35
By Viciouss 2020-07-27 10:20:01
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
If Savael wants to block people, why should anyone here care? He has every right to block people as I have every right to not block anyone.

Yeah I mean, if he wants to attack people while having them blocked, he can expect to keep getting called a coward for it. Every time.
By Viciouss 2020-07-27 10:20:21
Link | Citer | R

Ok FFXIAH, how in the world did you flip my posts >.>
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-27 10:25:59
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
How is that "labeling them a terrorist organization" going? What was that, attempt #42? Seems like its hard to label someone any kind of organization when they are in fact..not an organization, but just a movement. At best.
I'm assuming you are talking about Antifa.

You...do know that they are well funded, right? Can't call them a movement if they are funded and organized. That sounds like...an organization...

But Nadler is outright denying that they exist, calling Antifa a "right-wing myth" that is being spread only in Washington D.C.

California, I hope you like your representatives. You have a serial liar, an opportunistic racist, and now a reality denier. You are putting the best of the best in Washington, it shows...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-27 10:27:15
Link | Citer | R

If Savael wants to block people, why should anyone here care? He has every right to block people as I have every right to not block anyone.

Yeah I mean, if he wants to attack people while having them blocked, he can expect to keep getting called a coward for it. Every time.
Same can be said of you. You are attacking somebody who blocked you, knowing that they won't retort unless somebody who he doesn't have blocked quotes you attacking him.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-07-27 10:31:29
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
We had the civil rights movement, COINTELPRO, J. ****ing Edgar Hover, and the John Birch Society (Who I can personally blame for growing up with lousy teeth no joke.)
You also had the Weather Underground, which, by today's standards, would be an arm of the Antifa.

There are some similarities between now and then.
Antifa is not organized. Nor have they killed anyone. Yet.

The worst of the mid century left were rigidly organized. Many of them deliberately became criminal enterprises to fund "the revolution." They killed dozens.

The right tried that in the 80s with far less success however you care to measure success. Unless you count Timothy McVeigh as part of the far right's flirtation with lawlessness. In that case the right had the far more impressive body count.

Also we had nothing in the mid century that compares to today's militia movement.
By volkom 2020-07-27 10:36:31
Link | Citer | R

just tons of bodily injury. no big deal
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-27 10:40:56
Link | Citer | R

Lots of property damage, many assaults, some serious, some hospitalized, a couple actually came pretty close to murders, does not make Antifa a peaceful organization. The fact that they haven't killed anyone yet speaks of sure luck, not their willingness to not kill.

There has been many attempts of attempted murder. They are just unsuccessful.

The right tried that in the 80s with far less success however you care to measure success. Unless you count Timothy McVeigh as part of the far right's flirtation with lawlessness. In that case the right had the far more impressive body count.
Sure, if you want to consider McVeigh as a righty. If it makes you feel better inside.

But if you really want to walk down that road, I have three letters to say to you, all 3 of those letters are the same, and they were a major part of the democrat/liberal society for decades. Want me to invoKe those 3 letters?

Also we had nothing in the mid century that compares to today's militia movement.
Let's just agree to disagree. You may have lived during that period, but I'm going by historical facts. You are going by your version of history.
By Viciouss 2020-07-27 10:52:38
Link | Citer | R

How is that "labeling them a terrorist organization" going? What was that, attempt #42? Seems like its hard to label someone any kind of organization when they are in fact..not an organization, but just a movement. At best.
I'm assuming you are talking about Antifa.

You...do know that they are well funded, right? Can't call them a movement if they are funded and organized. That sounds like...an organization...

But Nadler is outright denying that they exist, calling Antifa a "right-wing myth" that is being spread only in Washington D.C.

California, I hope you like your representatives. You have a serial liar, an opportunistic racist, and now a reality denier. You are putting the best of the best in Washington, it shows...

They aren't an organization at all. Nothing like the alt right White Hate groups, the KKK, the Neo-Nazi groups, etc.

Also, is Nadler saying Antifa itself is a myth, or is he calling the narrative that Antifa is the source of the riots in Portland a myth? Every time there is a riot in this country, team Trump seems pretty quick to blame Antifa, even when there is absolutely no evidence of them having any presence there. Case in point: Minneapolis.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-27 11:06:35
Link | Citer | R

Nothing like the alt right White Hate groups, the KKK, the Neo-Nazi groups, etc.
Strange that you call the KKK an "alt-right" when they have always been a democrat-funded organization.

But hey, if history doesn't fit your needs, rewrite it. Like the 1619 Project.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-27 11:07:13
Link | Citer | R

Also, is Nadler saying Antifa itself is a myth, or is he calling the narrative that Antifa is the source of the riots in Portland a myth?
He is calling Antifa as a whole a myth.

Not the first time he did it....
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-27 11:20:28
Link | Citer | R

Hmm, I don't see him directly say Antifa is a myth, I see him responding to a loaded question about the riots in Portland being blamed on Antifa as a myth.

Like I said, Antifa has become the Boogeyman of the alt right. I mean I get it, they need something to deflect away from their own hate groups that are killing folks with cars.
By Viciouss 2020-07-27 11:23:41
Link | Citer | R

It's a pretty poor video from that Twitter warrior, seems like he chopped out the very beginning of the encounter, makes you wonder why. Even still, he didn't manage to catch Nadler saying Antifa is a myth. He simply called the question bogus, which hey, it was.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-27 11:28:24
Link | Citer | R

Keep deflecting Vic.
By Viciouss 2020-07-27 11:38:44
Link | Citer | R

I'm not deflecting at all. A Twitter warrior once again misrepresents an encounter with a lawmaker and certain folks are falling for it. This is why we don't care about Twitter, ever.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-27 11:41:39
Link | Citer | R

This is why we don't care about Twitter, ever.
I'm saving this for next time you source and/or refer to a Twitter feed.
By Viciouss 2020-07-27 11:52:29
Link | Citer | R

Go ahead lol. I use Twitter indirectly for sports updates, because it's an excellent source for just that. But I don't even have a Twitter account, and rarely, if ever, visit the actual site.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-07-27 11:59:04
Link | Citer | R

It's a pretty poor video from that Twitter warrior, seems like he chopped out the very beginning of the encounter, makes you wonder why. Even still, he didn't manage to catch Nadler saying Antifa is a myth. He simply called the question bogus, which hey, it was.

Here’s another one from last month:

Quote:
"They couldn't utter the phrase 'black lives matter' and could barely [broach] the subject of police reform," Nadler said of House Republicans. "Instead, their amendments ... were errant nonsense, off-topic, dealing with imaginary things like Antifa and completely negating the entire purpose of the bill."

We had people in here claiming that Trump called the actual Coronavirus a “hoax” based on one quote taken out of context, so there’s no way Nadler gets a pass for multiple instances of him painting Antifa as “imaginary” or “a myth”.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-27 12:16:18
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Here’s another one from last month:

Quote:
"They couldn't utter the phrase 'black lives matter' and could barely [broach] the subject of police reform," Nadler said of House Republicans. "Instead, their amendments ... were errant nonsense, off-topic, dealing with imaginary things like Antifa and completely negating the entire purpose of the bill."

We had people in here claiming that Trump called the actual Coronavirus a “hoax” based on one quote taken out of context, so there’s no way Nadler gets a pass for multiple instances of him painting Antifa as “imaginary” or “a myth”.
Even if Nadler didn't mean to call Antifa a myth or "imaginary," he has, on multiple occasions, opportunity to clarify his stance. However, he refuses to do so, and continues to specify that the group is a myth. Never mind that there is smoldering buildings, injuries, and attempted murders.

But hey, if he keeps wanting to play that card, by all means, let him. It just shows the rest of the nation the level of intelligence California has by them keeping to reelect fools like him and his buddies.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-07-28 14:43:47
Link | Citer | R

'No reason to think' 2020 election is rigged, AG Bill Barr testifies, breaking with Trump
USA Today on MSN

Does this mean Barr is going to rig it?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-28 14:49:21
Link | Citer | R

Only if you wish hard enough, it may happen.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-07-30 16:57:15
Link | Citer | R

I vote Cthulhu, because No Lives Matter.

[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-07-30 16:57:16
Link | Citer | R

I vote Cthulhu, because No Lives Matter.

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-07-31 09:15:39
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-31 09:18:21
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-04 10:00:33
Link | Citer | R

Anyone still want to defend mail-in balloting?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-08-06 16:28:05
Link | Citer | R

The gaffe master strikes again....

Quote:
And by the way, what you all know, but most people don't know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.

So, according to Biden, the Latino community is diverse with a variety of attitudes on various topics, and the African American community... isn’t. Nice one, Joe.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-06 18:07:22
Link | Citer | R

Can't wait to hear the spin for that.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-08-06 19:14:30
Link | Citer | R

Can't wait to hear the spin for that.

They just won't say anything about it, when pressed act like it never occurred, and when really pushed just say he said something else.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-06 21:44:23
Link | Citer | R

We in WA have been doing all mail in for a while now.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-06 21:56:50
Link | Citer | R

We in WA have been doing all mail in for a while now.
A) Absentee voting is not the same.
B) This is the first general election where mail-in ballots are accepted for non-absentee purposes. Outside of the fact that we don't know how many ballots will be uncounted because of timing, we also don't know how they will handle the actual mailing process of the ballots in the first place.
C) It is still open for fraud.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35