[+]
 Phoenix.Oyama
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: oyama
By Phoenix.Oyama 2020-06-02 13:39:55
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
But then the line was crossed when RL gender was used as a way to basically say "You're wrong cause you're a girl".

Yea, pretty sure that's not what he was saying. Someone else brings up them measuring *** size, so he makes a joke pointing out that his is bigger because a woman literally does not have a penis. Sounds like banter to me, there was no such implication. You're free to read into it however you like, but I don't think there's a strong case there.
[+]
 Asura.Elizabet
Serveur: Asura
user: Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2020-06-02 13:51:22
Link | Citer | R

We all know e-peen is a measure of how better than another we are. Let's not delude ourselves there.

Quote:
Unlike rl-peens (i.e. a real life penis), e-peens are 'flexed', brandished, whipped around, (or otherwise used) with unfailing regularity. Another difference between e-peens and rl-peens are that e-peens can shrink and grow exorbitantly, i.e. more than a regular penis would with an erection.

But regardless, the joke stops to be one, and start being an insult when the virtual nature of an internet slang is turned to a RL gender based form of asserting one's superiority.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2020-06-02 13:55:24
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Elizabet said: »
We all know e-peen is a measure of how better than another we are. Let's not delude ourselves there.

Quote:
Unlike rl-peens (i.e. a real life penis), e-peens are 'flexed', brandished, whipped around, (or otherwise used) with unfailing regularity. Another difference between e-peens and rl-peens are that e-peens can shrink and grow exorbitantly, i.e. more than a regular penis would with an erection.

But regardless, the joke stops to be one, and start being an insult when the virtual nature of an internet slang is turned to a RL gender based form of asserting one's superiority.

lol none of that happened, what drugs are you on?
[+]
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2020-06-02 13:57:08
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
what drugs are you on?

Snowflakes, you?
 Phoenix.Oyama
By Phoenix.Oyama 2020-06-02 13:59:25
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
lol none of that happened, what drugs are you on?

This.

Quote:

Right, penis is being used as a metaphor for merit, and his joke plays directly off of that metaphor. I'm honestly surprised you aren't pissed at the concept of "e-peen" itself if that joke really ruffled your feathers.

Considering how much these two have made actual arguments against each other, trying to say that the joke was actually trying to establish superiority/dominance is a stretch to say the least.
By Jetackuu 2020-06-02 14:04:42
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
what drugs are you on?

Snowflakes, you?
Gil.
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2020-06-02 14:06:17
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Oyama said: »
I'm honestly surprised you aren't pissed at the concept of "e-peen" itself if that joke really ruffled your feathers.

The ruffled feathers part is the implication about being ruled out of the "e-peen contest" by lacking a real-peen. It's implying that RL woman can't argue or take part in a battle of ego on silly internet bants on basis of her gender.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2020-06-02 14:11:18
Link | Citer | R

The backwards logic is strong on this snowflake.
[+]
 Phoenix.Oyama
By Phoenix.Oyama 2020-06-02 14:13:05
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
It's implying that RL woman can't argue or take part in a battle of ego on silly internet bants on basis of her gender.

It definitely isn't. Seriously, did the context of their lengthy verbal arguments that literally resulted in this very topic being made to begin with just completely escape you?
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-06-02 14:13:58
Link | Citer | R

I think women just need to take ownership of "Vagina" and start using it as a bragging point of power, strength, and control the way it seems the whole world except men see penises as.

Sorry y'all, I know 90% of the messages are on point, but those 10% need to realize you can't be both a princess on that date and just one of the guys at work. Gotta pick.
 Bahamut.Empyrean
By Bahamut.Empyrean 2020-06-02 14:14:34
Link | Citer | R

Why a scientific fact turned into crying is beyond me... It should not have gone any further than face value. I have about as much of a relationship between Afania as I have with SimonSes.

This thread was designed to stop the banter in the dev tracker because it gets old seeing the dev tracker thread popping up in hopes of seeing some kind of new info, only to see 3 pages of divorce candidate bickering.

because a woman literally does not have a penis.

Facts, males have a penis and it is typically larger than the female penis since chromosomes dictate that genetically. Stop making more out of it than there really is.

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
I think women just need to take ownership of "Vagina" and start using it as a bragging point of power, strength, and control the way it seems the whole world except men see penises as.
Right? Those things can take a pounding....
 Phoenix.Oyama
By Phoenix.Oyama 2020-06-02 14:15:59
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

I support this movement :-p.

"Lip up and grow a set of ovaries!"
[+]
 Asura.Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2020-06-02 14:17:24
Link | Citer | R

Seriously, did the context of their lengthy verbal arguments that literally resulted in this very topic being made to begin with just completely escape you?

Naw it doesn't escape me. But you think that bringing Afania's RL gender into it as a sting point wasn't crossing a line?
 Bahamut.Empyrean
By Bahamut.Empyrean 2020-06-02 14:20:01
Link | Citer | R

Seriously, did the context of their lengthy verbal arguments that literally resulted in this very topic being made to begin with just completely escape you?

Naw it doesn't escape me. But you think that bringing Afania's RL gender into it as a sting point wasn't crossing a line?

Welcome to 2020, where nobody really gives a ***about gender (or sexuality for that matter) but is constantly brought up like it actually matters. Take things at face value and quit making more out of a situation than there really is.
 Phoenix.Oyama
By Phoenix.Oyama 2020-06-02 14:20:05
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

No, because it wasn't a stinging point. It wasn't part of any argument. It was clearly a joke, and the context makes it obvious.
[+]
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2020-06-02 14:20:31
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Empyrean said: »
Facts, males have a penis and it is typically larger than the female penis

You seen them chicks in Thai Land, bruh? I say otherwise.
 Bahamut.Empyrean
By Bahamut.Empyrean 2020-06-02 14:21:59
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Shiraj said: »
Bahamut.Empyrean said: »
Facts, males have a penis and it is typically larger than the female penis

You seen them chicks in Thai Land, bruh? I say otherwise.

Can't say I have, I don't go around looking for women that will put me to shame. I am very confident in my 3.5 inches for that reason.
By Jetackuu 2020-06-02 14:23:27
Link | Citer | R

Naw it doesn't escape me. But you think that bringing Afania's RL sex into it as a sting point wasn't crossing a line?
ftfy, it was obviously a joke, ffs...
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-06-02 14:25:22
Link | Citer | R

This thread has been locked.
[+]