ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 93 94 95 ... 142 143 144
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-15 22:09:42
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
I think Biden squashed it yesterday. Denied it all, but said if you believe her, don't vote for him. Unless something new comes out, that story is dead.

That's a deflection from what I was talking about (the media digging into the personal lives of accusers), but I guess either way I'm not voting for Biden, so there you go.

Also, a denial does not a dead story make. Can't sweep everything under the rug, no matter how politically inconvenient. Besides, this could be the tip of the iceberg for Creepy Uncle Joe.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-15 22:15:31
Link | Citer | R

Like I said she needs a new development or its dead. It never helped her case that she is trying to torpedo him after he was already one accident away from being POTUS already. The fact he went through a thorough vetting from the Obama campaign and her name never once came up was never a good sign. And its not like any of the women that believe her are gonna go vote for Trump, the far worse offender.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-16 12:14:33
Link | Citer | R

Medical Journal Has Scathing Trump Editorial
'The Lancet' wants him out of office over the coronavirus

Newser

Quote:
The Washington Post adds some context: "It is not uncommon for medical journals to run signed editorials that take political stances, but rarely do publications use the full weight of their editorial boards to call for a president to be voted out of office." The Week notes that New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman called the editorial "stunning" in an appearance on CNN. "I don't think I have ever heard of such a thing from a medical journal." ...
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-16 12:42:36
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I think Biden squashed it yesterday. Denied it all, but said if you believe her, don't vote for him. Unless something new comes out, that story is dead.

That's a deflection from what I was talking about (the media digging into the personal lives of accusers), but I guess either way I'm not voting for Biden, so there you go.

Also, a denial does not a dead story make. Can't sweep everything under the rug, no matter how politically inconvenient. Besides, this could be the tip of the iceberg for Creepy Uncle Joe.
Interesting article on Tara Reade.

‘Manipulative, deceitful, user’: Tara Reade left a trail of aggrieved acquaintances

A number of those who crossed paths with Biden’s accuser say they remember two things: She spoke favorably about her time working for Biden, and she left them feeling duped.

Politico

It speaks about the person she is, but not about the allegations.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-16 13:56:58
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »

Interesting article on Tara Reade.

‘Manipulative, deceitful, user’: Tara Reade left a trail of aggrieved acquaintances

A number of those who crossed paths with Biden’s accuser say they remember two things: She spoke favorably about her time working for Biden, and she left them feeling duped.

Politico

It speaks about the person she is, but not about the allegations.

Uh, that was literally the article I was referring to. They're attempting to destroy the accuser, which is the exact thing that makes it hard for women to come forward with these kinds of allegations. I would think you would have a problem with that as a feminist.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-16 15:23:32
Link | Citer | R

That's just par for the course. Character assassinations happen to everyone who does anything.

Anyone can say whatever they want, with no consequences.

And even when you're wrong it doesn't matter because you've already said it. Millions heard it already. You can't unfuck anything after the fact.

"Sources" say reade is a horrible liar and garbage human - 300 million people see the viral headline.

lol we made that ***up sorry - 1000 people click that with zero viral spread.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-16 16:01:29
Link | Citer | R

And if you're looking for the reason why these SJW causes never seem to gain any real traction, your answer is right there. It's super easy to make everything black and white when these causes are invented to attack political opponents (e.g. believe ALL women), but they lack the foresight to realize that everything boomerangs. It'd be one thing if they just lacked the cajones to follow through when it's someone on their side, but they end up taking it several steps further into straight-up hypocrisy territory (e.g. believe all women... just not this one! - or - It's okay to ignore this one because we think his opponent is guilty of worse! - or - "This woman is of questionable moral character, nothing she says can be trusted!" - or - "He denied it and she can't prove it! The story's dead!"). Heck, I'm even seeing Dems making the same logical claims that they panned Republicans for making during the Kavanaugh hearings.

Seriously, screw you guys. Be consistent for once. Biden and Kavanaugh and whoever else should have been addressed in exactly the same way. Let the accuser and the accused have their say, do NOT dig into her personal life, let the evidence speak for itself if there is any, and don't needlessly destroy the personal and professional life of the accused if there isn't. I actually don't think Biden should have to end his campaign over this, I'm just tired of this double standard nonsense that clearly favors Democrats.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-05-16 16:09:14
Link | Citer | R

And if you're looking for the reason why these SJW causes never seem to gain any real traction, your answer is right there. It's super easy to make everything black and white when these causes are invented to attack political opponents (e.g. believe ALL women), but they lack the foresight to realize that everything boomerangs. It'd be one thing if they just lacked the cajones to follow through when it's someone on their side, but they end up taking it several steps further into straight-up hypocrisy territory (e.g. believe all women... just not this one! - or - It's okay to ignore this one because we think his opponent is guilty of worse! - or - "This woman is of questionable moral character, nothing she says can be trusted!" - or - "He denied it and she can't prove it! The story's dead!"). Heck, I'm even seeing Dems making the same logical claims that they panned Republicans for making during the Kavanaugh hearings.

Seriously, screw you guys. Be consistent for once. Biden and Kavanaugh and whoever else should have been addressed in exactly the same way. Let the accuser and the accused have their say, do NOT dig into her personal life, let the evidence speak for itself if there is any, and don't needlessly destroy the personal and professional life of the accused if there isn't. I actually don't think Biden should have to end his campaign over this, I'm just tired of this double standard nonsense that clearly favors Democrats.

Because, say it with me.

Democrats Good
Republicans Bad
Orange Man Really Bad

Everything you said can be summed up with that.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-16 16:26:55
Link | Citer | R

Try this instead Saevel.

Democrats awful.
Republicans downright evil.
Orange man deranged.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-18 18:56:26
Link | Citer | R

Trump says he’s taking hydroxychloroquine against Covid-19 despite FDA warnings

President says he’s been taking drug for ‘a couple of weeks’ but FDA has issued repeated warning about the dangers of the drug

The Guardian

This is one time I really hope he is lying.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-18 18:59:46
Link | Citer | R

Inspiring people to take a drug that kills them.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-18 19:31:58
Link | Citer | R

Musicians have been getting away with that for decades.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-18 19:49:52
Link | Citer | R

Glamorizing recreational drugs for creativity/stress relief is a little different.

You don't preemptively take tylonal to prevent headaches.

So HDC to prevent covid is stupid - remdesavere once you have covid is reasonable.
By Viciouss 2020-05-18 19:51:18
Link | Citer | R

Fortunately, unlike bleach, I don't think its readily available to the public. But its still idiotic.
 Shiva.Zerowone
Serveur: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-05-18 19:58:50
Link | Citer | R

Given the time line and chain of events it’s not “preventative”.

My money is on he’s got it.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-18 20:05:28
Link | Citer | R

I doubt he has it, but.

Everyone around him is getting it and he's shitting his pants.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-05-18 21:59:36
Link | Citer | R

Does that excuse Trump or something?

I really wish that some of the posters here could teach their brain cells to all hold hands.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-05-18 22:05:07
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Zerowone said: »

Given the time line and chain of events it’s not “preventative”.

My money is on he’s got it.

I'll bet he got it during one of his spray tans.

Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-18 22:28:54
Link | Citer | R

Hackers Publish First 169 Trump ‘Dirty Laundry’ Emails After Being Branded Cyber-Terrorists
Forbes

TLDR: To call this a nothingburger at this point would be generous.

Quote:
This isn't to say that the hackers don't have data that is harmful to President Trump, but there is absolutely nothing here to suggest that they do. However, there is more to this story than just the Trump washing....
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-18 22:30:26
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »

I really wish that some of the posters here could teach their brain cells to all hold hands.

It was a joke. Get a second brain cell and you can teach yours.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-05-19 07:56:47
Link | Citer | R

I thought you blocked me.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-19 10:28:25
Link | Citer | R

I did. After a while I removed it to see if you were still talking crap about me. Lo and behold.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-05-19 15:11:30
Link | Citer | R

I did. After a while I removed it to see if you were still talking crap about me. Lo and behold.

Not everything is about you, but it must be tiresome waffling back and forth between blocking & unblocking. Glad I'm in your thoughts though.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-19 15:52:39
Link | Citer | R

Responds to my post and insults my intelligence - “Not everything is about you.”

I was ignoring you completely and am willing to continue to do so, just keep the petty insults to yourself.
[+]
By volkom 2020-05-19 16:05:28
Link | Citer | R

find these videos pretty entertaining. lots of interesting talking points

YouTube Video Placeholder

Democrats Good
Republicans Bad
Orange Man Morbidly Obese
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-05-19 16:35:12
Link | Citer | R

They’re also mocking him and those that believe in his Obamagate distraction. Could it be a side effect of taking Hydroxychloroquine?
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-05-19 21:08:01
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »
find these videos pretty entertaining. lots of interesting talking points

YouTube Video Placeholder

Democrats Good
Republicans Bad
Orange Man Morbidly Obese

Wait ...

Are the SJW's ... fat shaming?

So all that talk about "body acceptance" doesn't apply when it's someone you hate involved.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-19 21:10:12
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »

Wait ...

Are the SJW's ... fat shaming?

So all that talk about "body acceptance" literally anything doesn't apply when it's someone you hate involved.

Slight correction.
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-05-19 21:18:47
Link | Citer | R

Sounds like you Trumpers are acting like the *** *** snowflakes that you pretend Lefties to be.

Dudes a fat *** that stands like a centaur trying to hide his gut.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 93 94 95 ... 142 143 144