ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 94 95 96 ... 142 143 144
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-19 21:19:47
Link | Citer | R

#presidentplump is pretty funny tbh
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-19 21:21:43
Link | Citer | R

lol, that zinger from Pelosi was pretty hilarious. Yes, Trump is overweight, mocks the idea of exercising, and is now claiming he is taking a drug that has a possible side effect of heart arrhythmia, that the FDA has said is not preventative of covid in the slightest. Its been funny to watch him lash out at Fox News, who probably staged the biggest pushback upon hearing the news yesterday. Even the WH press secretary has said get a prescription, which, no one is gonna be able to do.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-19 21:22:44
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Zerowone said: »
Sounds like you Trumpers are acting like the *** *** snowflakes that you pretend Lefties to be.

Dudes a fat *** that stands like a centaur trying to hide his gut.

Nope. Just pointing out leftist hypocrisy. Make fun of his weight as much as you like, just don't pretend it's not utterly juvenile.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-19 21:23:05
Link | Citer | R

"The human body is a battery, exercising drains that battery."
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
Serveur: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-05-19 21:34:22
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Sounds like you Trumpers are acting like the *** *** snowflakes that you pretend Lefties to be.

Nope. Just pointing out leftist hypocrisy. Make fun of his weight as much as you like, just don't pretend it's not utterly juvenile.

Nope yall voted for a juvenile and yuck his ***up. Quite kindly shut the *** up with the juvenile whataboutism.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-19 21:35:59
Link | Citer | R

Nope yall voted for a juvenile and yuck his ***up. Quite kindly shut the *** up with the juvenile whataboutism.

Lol, triggered, much? Who's the snowflake now?
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-05-19 22:01:45
Link | Citer | R

That's not how it works, I curse all the time in person.

You voted for a juvenile man for president. He makes fun of all people all the time. Someone makes fun of him and you're entire crew clutches pearls. Spare me and the rest of the forum your habitual sophomoric rebuttals.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-19 22:07:09
Link | Citer | R

You voted for a juvenile man for president. He makes fun of all people all the time. Someone makes fun of him and you're entire crew clutches pearls. Spare me and the rest of the forum your habitual sophomoric rebuttals.

Way to completely miss the point. We weren't upset that you called him fat, we're just pointing out that it's hypocritical for people who are so against fat-shaming to make an exception just because it's the president and they hate him. I don't care if you don't want to take the high ground on this, you never had it to begin with. I'm so glad that you're trying to emulate Trump, though. Gotta win that race to the bottom.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-05-20 08:07:24
Link | Citer | R

I was ignoring you completely and am willing to continue to do so

Good luck. ;)
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-05-20 08:11:03
Link | Citer | R

I think I can answer that one Rava. My intention with the brain cell comment was not to upset you. It was just a joke, lighten up a little.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-05-20 08:21:11
Link | Citer | R

Way to completely miss the point. We weren't upset that you called him fat, we're just pointing out that it's hypocritical for people who are so against fat-shaming to make an exception just because it's the president and they hate him. I don't care if you don't want to take the high ground on this, you never had it to begin with. I'm so glad that you're trying to emulate Trump, though. Gotta win that race to the bottom.

Quite the opposite actually. Trump comes up with all kinds of colorful names for people, and the kooky alt-right emulate his behavior by repeating those names and creating their own. The absolute hatred the right have for those that are on the opposite side of the political spectrum is quite apparent. Pelosi was referring to the drug Trump is taking and how it puts him at risk by being morbidly obese. This isn't name-calling, it is a medical term with a specific definition...but out come the snowflake victim cards.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-05-20 09:10:32
Link | Citer | R

Donald Trump said: »
"Take the Kool Aid hydroxychloroquine, it will solve all your problems"
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-20 09:25:59
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
Wait ...

Are the SJW's ... fat shaming?

So all that talk about "body acceptance" doesn't apply when it's someone you hate involved.
No, no one is fat shaming Trump. Nancy simply pointed out that being old and overweight* is contraindicated for taking that unspellable drug.

*Fat pig, one of Trump's favorite insults for women, is fat shaming. Morbidly obese is a medical term.
[+]
By Voren 2020-05-20 09:42:40
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Wait ...

So all that talk about "body acceptance" doesn't apply when it's someone you hate involved.
No, no one is fat shaming Trump. Nancy simply pointed out that being old and overweight* is contraindicated for taking that unspellable drug.

*Fat pig, one of Trump's favorite insults for women, is fat shaming. Morbidly obese is a medical term.

Well, someone a bit ago on the anti-Trump side on this forum called him a "fat ***", so I would have to disagree.
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-05-20 10:03:16
Link | Citer | R

You missed the point when you forsook all sense of dignity and shame by playing the game of trying to hold your political “opponents” to a higher standard than you held yourselves.

So keep on crying about make believe virtue signaling by the opposition while you simultaneously complain about them fat shaming your hero. Lightning your own conservative virtue signals because you collectively can’t take what you dish out.

Voren said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Wait ...

Well, someone a bit ago on the anti-Trump side on this forum called him a "fat ***", so I would have to disagree.

He is a fat ***. He talks ***about everyone and his supporters cheer him on for saying “things like it is”. He tries to hide his obesity by leaning forward like a decrepit penguin. So it doesn’t really matter if someone calls him a fat *** because he is one. Decorum on the matter went out the window as soon as his behavior was accepted and normalized on the national stage by the party he represents.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-20 10:46:56
Link | Citer | R

The past several years have been an exercise in complaining nonstop about Trump’s behavior while simultaneously retaliating with that same behavior. Like I said, you never had the high ground. You’re just mad that Trump stole your schtick.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-20 12:09:50
Link | Citer | R

President Trump is threatening to withhold funding for the State of Michigan after the recent announcement of mailing applications to vote by mail to all registered voters.

Quote:
On Tuesday, Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson announced that all registered voters would receive absentee ballot applications in both the August Primary Election and November General Election.

Trump erroneously tweeted Wednesday morning that Michigan is sending absentee ballots to all registered voters.

He said Benson's decision was "done illegally and without authorization." He went on to say that he will ask to hold up funding to Michigan "if they want to go down this voter fraud path."
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-20 12:23:19
Link | Citer | R

Ah yes, the myth of voter fraud continues.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-20 12:26:08
Link | Citer | R

That's only the beginning. He just blackmailed our state. No mail voting or the flooded areas get no disaster relief.

“Imagine a scenario where Trump threatens to withhold federal disaster funding from a state unless they give him what he wants.”

Headlines 3 months later: “Trump threatens to withhold federal disaster funding from a state unless they give him what he wants.”
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-20 12:31:05
Link | Citer | R

It's just typical Trump nonsense. You will get your money.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-20 12:34:46
Link | Citer | R

Obviously. That's not the point.

It's an empty threat, but this mother *** publicly threatened blackmail.

"It was a perfect blackmail though" and "it didn't actually happen so it's ok". and he didn't literally say "I'm blackmailing you" so it doesn't count.
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-05-20 12:39:11
Link | Citer | R

The past several years have been an exercise in complaining nonstop about Trump’s behavior while simultaneously retaliating with that same behavior. Like I said, you never had the high ground. You’re just mad that Trump stole your schtick.

Wow that was just... vapid.
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-05-20 12:40:37
Link | Citer | R

He also threatened Nevada this morning over the mail in votes.

Irony is he admits to mailing his votes all the time.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-20 13:01:26
Link | Citer | R

But not wrong.
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-05-20 13:07:38
Link | Citer | R

But not wrong.

Do you need validation? The stamp is over there.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-20 13:17:07
Link | Citer | R

But not wrong.

Talk about vapid.
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-05-20 13:36:16
Link | Citer | R

But not wrong.

Talk about vapid.

They say picture is worth a 1000 vapid words.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-05-20 14:28:15
Link | Citer | R

They say picture is worth a 1000 vapid words.

Usually it’s best to put those words in an order that makes sense grammatically, though.
First Page 2 3 ... 94 95 96 ... 142 143 144