Medals - A Discussion REBORN!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Medals - A discussion REBORN!
Medals - A discussion REBORN!
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 47 48 49
 Asura.Fondue
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2019-11-12 11:32:48
Link | Citer | R

is everyone selling multiple stacks of swarts doing some variation of this too?
 Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin 2019-11-12 11:34:59
Link | Citer | R

What's the over/under on it just being you trade Aurix a medal and he trades you back 99?

Just reading today and missed yesterday sadly, but the whole time I'm like watch it's something completely stupid.. otherwise, how could it have been discovered by accident?

Injecting packets isn't an accident.
By Torzak 2019-11-12 11:35:27
Link | Citer | R

A lot of people doing stacks of detritus to sell are just buying low and then selling high. I played that game for a bit and I watched that market pretty closely. So I feel pretty confident in saying this.

Edit: On Asura people often sell them in singles on the AH for ~200k or on bazaar for similar. Buy them up and then sell as a stack. People seem content paying the extra 3mil for the convenience of buying 99 at a time.
 Asura.Seizan
user: Seiza
By Asura.Seizan 2019-11-12 11:37:22
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk said: »

How do I get my relic upgrade gear back now? the goblin ran off w/ it?

well when u trust a goblin, what can u expect? :P
[+]
By Rips 2019-11-12 11:38:06
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin said: »
What's the over/under on it just being you trade Aurix a medal and he trades you back 99?

Just reading today and missed yesterday sadly, but the whole time I'm like watch it's something completely stupid.. otherwise, how could it have been discovered by accident?

Injecting packets isn't an accident.

That's what I've been saying all along. I think in the last thread it was alluded to that this was discovered accidentally.
[+]
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2019-11-12 11:38:51
Link | Citer | R

Wait, is jaykae rife this whole time? Man I can't keep current with all the name changes
By Fayona 2019-11-12 11:38:56
Link | Citer | R

Astrals is more likely to be legitimate. My THF only has like 700 JP and I've gotten up to 26 Astrals in a single run before. So its very plausible that someone could have gotten stack of astrals in less than a week. And just horded till they had a couple of stacks. Its not like the people selling 20 stacks of medals. The reason I don't farm astrals consistently is because it is Mind Numbingly boring.

I have a tendency not to believe the people saying that this isn't contained to Medals Shards SU5 weapons and the like. People are stupid, when left to their own devices uninhibited, we would have seen markets crash long before the last week if said glitch worked with every item in the game.
By Mafai 2019-11-12 11:39:57
Link | Citer | R

Removing Aurix is just damage control. Not allowing medals to be converted will contain the future damage to the medal market.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Seizan
By Asura.Seizan 2019-11-12 11:47:17
Link | Citer | R

Shichishito said: »
DirectX said: »
I've known people to have all accounts on the same CC to be banned even if only 1 or some did bad things. This is why you can only put 2 accounts on 1 bank card now too though - to stop crazy Chinese RMT easily having dozens of accounts.

so you need multiple CCs to build your personal multibox/bot army? lol, almost like real criminals.

No, i got 6 accounts, one credit card.
By Pantafernando 2019-11-12 11:48:07
Link | Citer | R

The fix is reducing the price of medals, from 100 to 99.

Problem solved
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-11-12 11:48:49
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Carrotchan said: »
Wait, is jaykae rife this whole time? Man I can't keep current with all the name changes

Cant you tell by his obnoxious rants? Jaykae/Artsncrafts = Rife
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-11-12 11:49:33
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Asura.Carrotchan said: »

Cant you tell by his obnoxious rants? Jaykae/Artsncrafts = Rife

Oh so the guy trolling me the entire time has been playing multiple personalities, while his in game persona tries to get packets?

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Fondue
By Asura.Fondue 2019-11-12 11:53:04
Link | Citer | R

Fayona said: »
Astrals is more likely to be legitimate. My THF only has like 700 JP and I've gotten up to 26 Astrals in a single run before. So its very plausible that someone could have gotten stack of astrals in less than a week. And just horded till they had a couple of stacks. Its not like the people selling 20 stacks of medals. The reason I don't farm astrals consistently is because it is Mind Numbingly boring.

I have a tendency not to believe the people saying that this isn't contained to Medals Shards SU5 weapons and the like. People are stupid, when left to their own devices uninhibited, we would have seen markets crash long before the last week if said glitch worked with every item in the game.

hard to believe someone is selling 5 stacks of swarts a day legitimately
 Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin 2019-11-12 11:53:19
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Seizan said: »
I've known people to have all accounts on the same CC to be banned even if only 1 or some did bad things. This is why you can only put 2 accounts on 1 bank card now too though - to stop crazy Chinese RMT easily having dozens of accounts.

so you need multiple CCs to build your personal multibox/bot army? lol, almost like real criminals.

Well, it definitely doesn't allow me to add more than 2 on my Debit Card and I raised this on the forum and was told that it is the norm so I don't know how you are doing it unless you have never cancelled the accounts and been paying for them since before it was changed.

Buy crysta and pay with that?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-12 11:53:53
Link | Citer | R

Well, it definitely doesn't allow me to add more than 2 on my Debit Card and I raised this on the forum and was told that it is the norm so I don't know how you are doing it unless you have never cancelled the accounts and been paying for them since before it was changed.
I’m paying for 4 with the same card. Cancelled them recently, like 2 months ago, resumed, no problem.

Maybe UK based? I didn’t try using my UK card.

Post deleted by User.
By Josiahafk 2019-11-12 11:55:53
Link | Citer | R

Never had that kind of limiting problem with North american accounts either, after the SE account system was added.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Darkdoom
user: DarkdoomG
By Lakshmi.Darkdoom 2019-11-12 11:56:53
Link | Citer | R

SE waking up this morning like

[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Mrxi 2019-11-12 12:00:07
Link | Citer | R

https://www.ffxiah.com/item/4013/waktza-crest

Seems these are being duped too, lots of stacks of 99 sold etc?
amazing stuff here
 Asura.Fondue
By Asura.Fondue 2019-11-12 12:00:19
Link | Citer | R

they stack to 12
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2019-11-12 12:00:38
Link | Citer | R

I pay for 4 accounts, all have been cancelled and rezzctivated at some point. All with the same card, never had problems.
By clearlyamule 2019-11-12 12:02:13
Link | Citer | R

It's really hit or miss on who it works for and not. Was quite a few years they did some change with their payment processors and for reasons I'm not sure anyone figured out having more than 1 payment coming from playonline accounts on same card within a few days would constantly get flagged and lock you out. Best part is it didn't really tell you when you could do it again exactly so if you tried again too soon you'd have another few days. I switched to buying crysta and staggering them and that worked out but now it lets me buy crysta multiple times in a row no problem. This is NA
 Asura.Seizan
By Asura.Seizan 2019-11-12 12:02:55
Link | Citer | R

Used same card for many years yeah, but cancelled all but main during summer and reactivated them a month or two ago, no problem.
By Josiahafk 2019-11-12 12:02:59
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Fondue said: »

they stack to 12
and often people can just pay for 16 mules on their one playonline account and only activate them during the login campaigns with free items like these, to get a crapload of them.

nevermind the people that might also dual box or triple etc

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2019-11-12 12:04:55
Link | Citer | R

clearlyamule said: »
]It's really hit or miss on who it works for and not. Was quite a few years they did some change with their payment processors and for reasons I'm not sure anyone figured out having more than 1 payment coming from playonline accounts on same card within a few days would constantly get flagged and lock you out. Best part is it didn't really tell you when you could do it again exactly so if you tried again too soon you'd have another few days. I switched to buying crysta and staggering them and that worked out but now it lets me buy crysta multiple times in a row no problem. This is NA
Are you sure it wasn't just your bank. they have a tendency to really get worried if number payments of the same amount keep coming out

especially if it happens right after or around a new replacement card being issued etc
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 47 48 49