Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 131 132 133
By Viciouss 2018-10-10 15:45:59
Link | Citer | R

We are far beyond finding help for nausi lol. Let him have his "plusses" along with all his popped balloons.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-10 15:57:41
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
We are far beyond finding help for nausi lol. Let him have his "plusses" along with all his popped balloons.
He contributes more than you do, you won't even converse, just troll him. It's not even stupid pointless no aim trolling like Fone. He shows up, says something, and you insert a joke and clap your hands a job well done, and leave.

How can America get better than the state it is in if we don't bother trying to talk things out? Try to make things better?
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-10 15:58:54
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Need a petition to bring back the (-)!
LOL Nah, I'd like not to be the most rated down person for constantly killing Threads and making people run away from them. XD
 Shiva.Shruiken
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2018-10-10 16:01:06
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder

black bush 2020!!
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-10-10 16:06:42
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
He contributes more than you do, you won't even converse, just troll him. It's not even stupid pointless no aim trolling like Fone. He shows up, says something, and you insert a joke and clap your hands a job well done, and leave.

How can America get better than the state it is in if we don't bother trying to talk things out? Try to make things better?

No he doesnt lol. We were just talking about the election earlier, which he had no part of, thus allowimg an actual convo to take place. Then he comes in an shitposts unsourceable conspiracy theories of which no topic is ever born. Ever.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-10 16:18:22
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
Democrats have nothing to sell but hatred, incivility, and the dissolving the constitution. They have stood in the way of all this exemplary economic progress, and they want to replace the population with 3rd world commie loving illegal immigrants.

That is not a winning platform.
Vic, is this the post that you are talking about? If so, what is wrong with it?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-10-10 16:34:28
Link | Citer | R

Yankees lost all is lost...time to burn down Boston in a sea of Sam Adams and all the bros in broland...including Matt Damon.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-10-10 16:36:01
Link | Citer | R

Democrats have nothing to sell but hatred, incivility, and the dissolving the constitution. They have stood in the way of all this exemplary economic progress, and they want to replace the population with 3rd world commie loving illegal immigrants.

lol, dissolving the constitution? Really? Source?
By Viciouss 2018-10-10 16:36:59
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Yankees lost all is lost...time to burn down Boston in a sea of Sam Adams and all the bros in broland...including Matt Damon.

No home runs and the starting pitching accounted for 8 total innings. But Angel Hernandez really is a trash umpire.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2018-10-10 16:40:33
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »

I was going to post a video of Matt Damon in Team America but i like the top comment more

John Rambo of Youtube said:
Originally Matt and Trey were going to make Matt Damon's character smart as they said they thought Damon was a "pretty cool guy." But when they saw the puppet they thought that it looked HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE so they decided to make Matt Damon a retard
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-10 17:07:57
Link | Citer | R

Need a petition to bring back the (-)!

Dear Diary

Today I agreed with a canadian, all hope is lost.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-10-10 17:26:23
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I think the mere fact that the country as a whole bounces back and forth between red and blue control in all branches of the federal government shows just how well the system is working with regards to not allowing the coastal metropolitans nor the inland states to assume all the power.

Can't argue with that.

That being said, where are the all of the calls coming from to destroy that balance? Who wants to stack the Supreme Court? Who wants to destroy the electoral college? Who is the most ticked off that every state is allowed to have two senators? That tells who which side is the most hungry for unfettered power, and is thus the most dangerous.

I'd guess both sides are equal in that category.

What's dangerous right now is both sides are being pulled toward extremes.

Wait, what? I don't disagree that there extreme elements of both sides coming to the forefront, but the items I listed are sentiments coming primarily (and almost exclusively as of late) from the Democrat side.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-10-10 17:32:48
Link | Citer | R

That being said, where are the all of the calls coming from to destroy that balance? Who wants to stack the Supreme Court? Who wants to destroy the electoral college? Who is the most ticked off that every state is allowed to have two senators? That tells who which side is the most hungry for unfettered power, and is thus the most dangerous.

Progressives demand power at any cost, social justice must be enacted and those that stand in their way shall be mowed down like the deplorable dogs they are.

I blame it on the radicalization of the Universities. You have these places which are their own microcosm's of society packed with ultra progressive ultra Marxist / Communist professors who have nothing better to do then indoctrinate youth into their political religion. Those adult children then go out into the world with the goal of using their position to enact social justice.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Endoq
Serveur: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-10-10 18:55:42
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
It's Turtle Time!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2018-10-10 19:00:07
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Shruiken said: »

black bush 2020!!

Martian Yellow Cake!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-10 20:41:12
Link | Citer | R

No he doesnt lol. We were just talking about the election earlier, which he had no part of, thus allowimg an actual convo to take place. Then he comes in an shitposts unsourceable conspiracy theories of which no topic is ever born. Ever.
Vic is king shitposter. There has never been nor will ever be a close second to his eternal daily achievements.
By Nausi 2018-10-10 20:41:55
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
Plenty of people take me seriously, as is evidenced by the +s i get. Which are more numerous than yours I might add.
Vic, he's got you there.
Mate, gettin' +'s on here doesn't mean jack ***.
Spoken in the utmost state of jealousy no doubt.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-10-10 20:45:35
Link | Citer | R

lol encore encore.
By Nausi 2018-10-10 20:48:03
Link | Citer | R

Vic here actually wants me to post a democratic platform document that states “dissolving the constitution”. He’s incapable of viewing that statement as an interpretation of current events.

Then he claims im the one who doesn’t fit in with the parliamentary discourse of this thread.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-10-10 20:49:48
Link | Citer | R

lol, in other words, wild conspiracy theory that went completely ignored but you're bumping hoping it takes this time. Wouldn't get your hopes up.
By Nausi 2018-10-10 20:55:54
Link | Citer | R

Keep em coming vic. Your attempts at reason are better than primetime.
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-10 21:14:53
Link | Citer | R

gettin' +'s on here doesn't mean jack ***.

he who controls the +'s controls the universe.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Serveur: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-10-11 02:25:47
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Endoq said: »
Quote:
It's Turtle Time!
BIG APPLE, 3AM
I have this game lol.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-11 08:43:23
Link | Citer | R

Plenty of people take me seriously, as is evidenced by the +s i get. Which are more numerous than yours I might add.
Vic, he's got you there.
Mate, gettin' +'s on here doesn't mean jack ***.
Just cause you don't agree with him, but his statement, him getting more points than Vic, is STILL TRUE and factually correct.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-11 08:45:45
Link | Citer | R

Give me a few minutes, ordering some stuff than I will find some non right websites. Shall I look into all his points as well?

I doubt I can find that "economy one" since I think Bill Maher, who isn't Media or Politician, was hoping for a recession so that Trump could be voted out.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 131 132 133