First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 67 68 69
 Odin.Drakenv
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-11-15 17:59:09
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Blitzjr said: »
Tbh the rate of actual success I’ve been having vs success in an orb I don’t think you lose by selling orb. Simply because Ive had about 20+ orbs since I’ve started doing it about only 2 months ago and have yet to even win a body. If I had sold all said orbs I’ve had I feel like I’d break about even. I’m a man of gauranteed cause I literally have ***luck.
Right with u. I’m at 30+ No omen body today thud loud thud and x2 noise on one orb. Got Biender,random frayed sack, random res stones and Bella dona sap
[+]
 Asura.Bayonette
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Bayonette 2018-11-15 18:39:24
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Phuoc said: »
chads said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Random is random, but loud thud or bust

Pretty much this, bought ~70 orbs this weekwnd in pursuit of Ashera Harness. This was how I played it and ended up with Regal Gloves (sold), Regal Captain's Gloves, SHAMASH Robe (sold),and Ashera Harness (!!!).

All loud thuds. Of course I'd say about 75% of the loud Thurs I ran into were crap.

How much did you pay per mars orb? im thinking of doing this too probably

I’ve sold about 10 orbs, going rate is 2 M each on Asura.
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2018-11-15 18:41:32
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bayonette said: »
Ragnarok.Phuoc said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Random is random, but loud thud or bust

Pretty much this, bought ~70 orbs this weekwnd in pursuit of Ashera Harness. This was how I played it and ended up with Regal Gloves (sold), Regal Captain's Gloves, SHAMASH Robe (sold),and Ashera Harness (!!!).

All loud thuds. Of course I'd say about 75% of the loud Thurs I ran into were crap.

How much did you pay per mars orb? im thinking of doing this too probably

I’ve sold about 10 orbs, going rate is 2 M each on Asura.

Thx was hovering that amount.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2018-11-15 20:00:18
Link | Citer | R

noise noise thud
marquetry staff
count's garb
muc. ingot
fern stone sack

boo
 Odin.Drakenv
Serveur: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-11-15 20:18:05
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Avereith said: »
noise noise thud
marquetry staff
count's garb
muc. ingot
fern stone sack

boo
Comfort
By chads 2018-11-15 21:58:14
Link | Citer | R

Tbh the rate of actual success I’ve been having vs success in an orb I don’t think you lose by selling orb. Simply because Ive had about 20+ orbs since I’ve started doing it about only 2 months ago and have yet to even win a body. If I had sold all said orbs I’ve had I feel like I’d break about even. I’m a man of gauranteed cause I literally have ***luck.

I mean there's no trick to it, the only way to guarantee anything is to keep doing it until it happens. If I had stopped at 20 or even 30 I wouldn't have seen my first Omen body, much less my second another 40 orbs later. Not trying to convince anyone but my honest thought this whole time was "I want this thing and this is the only realistic way I'll ever get it."

Unless I form an Omen static and blow all of my canteens every week having this NM on farm I wont see this item. That was the deal for me. So I was going to either get orbs and sell everything I found until I got what I needed or I would sell it all and buy it off someone else lol.

Of course Omen bosses are just as much dumb luck as AMAN Trove, the only difference being that I can do something about AMAN Trove RIGHT NOW, by myself, and if I don't get what I want the chances are that I'll get something to sell for big cash and continue the cycle until I do, and right now orbs are all over the place.

That was just my thoughts on the matter. Of course selling orbs is the guaranteed cash but you wont see an Omen body drop that way either : - p
[+]
By geigei 2018-11-16 03:04:55
Link | Citer | R

2m per orb? that's a steal.
 Asura.Yankke
user: Yankke23
By Asura.Yankke 2018-11-16 07:35:10
Link | Citer | R

geigei said: »

Merc a Omen Body for 100mil thats a steal!?
[+]
 Asura.Blitzjr
user: tripletee
By Asura.Blitzjr 2018-11-16 07:48:11
Link | Citer | R

I mean there's no trick to it, the only way to guarantee anything is to keep doing it until it happens. If I had stopped at 20 or even 30 I wouldn't have seen my first Omen body, much less my second another 40 orbs later. Not trying to convince anyone but my honest thought this whole time was "I want this thing and this is the only realistic way I'll ever get it."

Unless I form an Omen static and blow all of my canteens every week having this NM on farm I wont see this item. That was the deal for me. So I was going to either get orbs and sell everything I found until I got what I needed or I would sell it all and buy it off someone else lol.

Of course Omen bosses are just as much dumb luck as AMAN Trove, the only difference being that I can do something about AMAN Trove RIGHT NOW, by myself, and if I don't get what I want the chances are that I'll get something to sell for big cash and continue the cycle until I do, and right now orbs are all over the place.

That was just my thoughts on the matter. Of course selling orbs is the guaranteed cash but you wont see an Omen body drop that way either : - p

Tbh I can care less about an omen body after seeing the profits in these orbs. The bodies are nice but meh not worth the stress to me. Eventually when people use up their orbs on themselves they will either start selling orbs or selling bodies. So as far as selling orbs I’d rather get profit now because you know someone will undercut eventually, and then when people start selling bodies they’ll go down in price. Sometimes you have to think long haul in this game rather then the here and now. AMAN Trove is going nowhere, but the price of orbs and bodies are.
[+]
By chads 2018-11-16 08:18:44
Link | Citer | R

That's fair but also consider after this campaign the amount of orbs in circulation will be back to a slow trickle; for the price of orbs and bodies to go anywhere from AMAN alone it would take literal years for enough to be in circulation. The campaign also has less than 2 weeks left. I could see people undercutting (orb prices) towards the end but I could just as easily see people buying up more to try and get their farming in at the last second.

In reality you are correct, I just think it would take /too/ much time for Omen body prices to decline, though technically the should/will along with orb prices. But that is assuming some crazy high number, like 60%+ of the player base, has all of the Omen bodies they want to where the supply starts to outweigh the demand. And with orbs slowing back down I don't see that happening, not for a long long long time.

As for right now, on Asura, peiple are so rabid for them that they are "outbidding" each other in shouts to the point where the offer price jumps from 100m to 200m in minutes. Not that anyone is actually responding (I should know, I was a shouter :'-( ). I would say demand is still goung hard and strong. I had no issue getting Shamash Robe off my ands for 125m starting price.

Asura.Yankke said: »

Merc a Omen Body for 100mil thats a steal!?

Who is mercing Omen bodies? I'd "offer" 100m and then let them cap my cards on a couple jobs for me. (Interest)(I'm sorry.) Drop taking too long for me (Thanks for the offer but I'll have to pass.)
[+]
By Boshi 2018-11-16 08:31:00
Link | Citer | R

100m for an omen body out of aman is more than fair.
[+]
 Asura.Blitzjr
user: tripletee
By Asura.Blitzjr 2018-11-16 08:34:16
Link | Citer | R

Yeah guess we’ll see. I just personally think the nostalgia of those bodies is the fact that they are super rare. Not much more endgame has been added to the point where I’d go crazy over needing those bodies. I’m a man of money. I’d take profit over items hahah that’s just me, at least until content is harder I guess.
[+]
 Asura.Bayonette
By Asura.Bayonette 2018-11-16 09:00:27
Link | Citer | R

For me or for them? Because I feel like a thief watching people get eaten by a mimic every time, while I walk away counting my cash.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-16 09:09:49
Link | Citer | R

Meh you end up about even.

@ 3/100 (tardplate nisroch regal gaunts) I would've got around 300m @ 3m per orb and 300m selling the drops. (still mad i *** didnt get to sell that tardplate #salty)

So opening is actually better, since the little 1m mats add up
[+]
By chads 2018-11-16 10:35:28
Link | Citer | R

For me or for them? Because I feel like a thief watching people get eaten by a mimic every time, while I walk away counting my cash.

Lmao plenty of sellers often apologized profusely when I whiffed runs, it was actually very sweet. The best I could do was assure them it's no issue and that it happens. What they didn't see was the sweet luck I was getting jist a few orbs before. Any buyer SHOULD know the risks, don't feel bad.

I also had a guy try to extort me for gil when my Ashera dropped. He said I owed him more because at the time people were shouting to buy Ashera for 150m so in his mind that's what I owed him. No, you sold me the orb, not the harness. I got the harness from MY orb. I was so ecstatic that I planned on giving him extra him anyway but that was absured. I'm not paying full price for MY drop.

I guess in his mind all he saw was him selling me 4 orbs and me getting my loot. What he didn't see was the 70 failures before that. I more than already paid for it, just not all to him.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2018-11-16 10:39:45
Link | Citer | R

Lmao plenty of sellers often apologized profusely when I whiffed runs, it was actually very sweet. The best I could do was assure them it's no issue and that it happens. What they didn't see was the sweet luck I was getting jist a few orbs before. Any buyer SHOULD know the risks, don't feel bad.

I also had a guy try to extort me for gil when my Ashera dropped. He said I owed him more because at the time people were shouting to buy Ashera for 150m so in his mind that's what I owed him. No, you sold me the orb, not the harness. I got the harness from MY orb. I was so ecstatic that I planned on giving him extra him anyway but that was absured. I'm not paying full price for MY drop.

I guess in his mind all he saw was him selling me 4 orbs and me getting my loot. What he didn't see was the 70 failures before that. I more than already paid for it, just not all to him.

Yea if you pay for something, say item/service/whatever the ending result is yours, i'd go with them to the bcnm area, make them put us inside, pay them then D2 them out, just tell them all the steps of the proccess so there's 0 confusion.
 Asura.Bayonette
By Asura.Bayonette 2018-11-16 11:10:33
Link | Citer | R

What an absurd individual. When I sell orbs, I enter, ask the buyer if they want me to stay, so they can sell drops if they prefer, or if they want me to warp. I would never even consider that I deserve “a cut” of the slot machine pull I sold them. Did you kick him from the party or did he gain some sense?
[+]
By chads 2018-11-16 12:17:39
Link | Citer | R

What an absurd individual. When I sell orbs, I enter, ask the buyer if they want me to stay, so they can sell drops if they prefer, or if they want me to warp. I would never even consider that I deserve “a cut” of the slot machine pull I sold them. Did you kick him from the party or did he gain some sense?

Oddly enough he actually passed it on to me before even paying, then I traded him the amound (2m x 5 orbs = 10m x 2 = 20m because I was so excited and was already technically in profit) and he was like "Ummm Ashera Harness is 150m" LOL

So I tried to explain it to him and that I was ALREADY giving him more gil than I owed him, much less owing him more. I ended up giving him my initial amount (20m) and we parted without hard feelings but he still felt the right to more... which was incredibly odd.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-16 16:52:04
Link | Citer | R

Theyre really completely useless. Cute mechanic, but if you're missing every swing who cares how many times you swing lol, and the rate is ridiculous, it's like 50% acc for one extra attack

Quote:
Increases the number of attacks when accuracy is lower: Accuracy must be below 60% for this statistic to proc.

Accuracy 60% - 41%: 1 additional attack
Accuracy 40% - 31%: 2 additional attacks
Accuracy 30% - 25%: 3 additional attacks
Accuracy 24% - 21%: 4 additional attacks
Accuracy 20%: 5 additional attacks

I don't know how it works exactly, but maybe it could be BIS for a war or drk offhanding a TPbonus axe/kc or something really weird outside the box.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-11-16 17:55:48
Link | Citer | R

The STR on those are really high, so, unless you have a pretty nice WSD Valorous Mitts augment with STR (most STR you;d see is 28 total), they are decent for SAM WS. 40 STR is nice.
 Shiva.Arislan
Serveur: Shiva
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2018-11-17 00:07:34
Link | Citer | R

After being mimic food for months, I finally got something (Mars Orb):

Anybody want to trade an Ashera for this? ^-^;
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By aisukage 2018-11-17 00:49:22
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Gordel said: »
Is there a difference between mars and venus orb? Outside of the occasionally 5m drop ?
Do you not get 5m on venus orb? Cause i got 5m on my mars orb the other day.
By clearlyamule 2018-11-17 00:53:25
Link | Citer | R

Is there a difference between mars and venus orb? Outside of the occasionally 5m drop ?
Rates probably. Idk help out and provide data on venus.

aisukage said: »
Do you not get 5m on venus orb? Cause i got 5m on my mars orb the other day.
you do pretty sure seen it a lot more often too
By geigei 2018-11-17 03:24:40
Link | Citer | R

5 of 6 venus i did yesterday i got loud, double loud on 1 of those. Rewards sucked tho.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2018-11-17 08:26:10
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Arislan said: »
After being mimic food for months, I finally got something (Mars Orb):

Anybody want to trade an Ashera for this? ^-^;
Congrats!

I would happily make such a trade if i could.
By Boshi 2018-11-17 08:35:01
Link | Citer | R

Oddly enough he actually passed it on to me before even paying, then I traded him the amound (2m x 5 orbs = 10m x 2 = 20m because I was so excited and was already technically in profit) and he was like "Ummm Ashera Harness is 150m" LOL

So I tried to explain it to him and that I was ALREADY giving him more gil than I owed him, much less owing him more. I ended up giving him my initial amount (20m) and we parted without hard feelings but he still felt the right to more... which was incredibly odd.

butthurt happens.

My advice.
1. Don't be an *** yourself let them suck it up
2. sub BLM for your own safety
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-11-17 09:33:16
Link | Citer | R

Just kick the person or ask them to exit immediately after entering the BC. you can manually fill your inventory up to max by separating consumables into individual slots, so everything goes to pool instead of inventory. From there, you can either ask ls or unity if someone wants to buy it.
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 67 68 69