Ragnarok.Fcube
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Fcube
By Ragnarok.Fcube 2018-10-01 09:08:01
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kazaki said: »
Shiva.Jiib said: »
Haha I saw an old old post from Rooks about having a linkshell you've never used and that was correct, I did, and that got rid of error 1475. So I got to thinking "Do I have any pearls I have never equipped, or handed out?" And so I combed through stuff and tossed ones I dont plan to equip or hand out. Then I started getting .lua:358 (a nil value) error which in the config file is usable bags. So I went into the settings.xml and changed my dump bags to satchel/sack/case, saved unloaded and loaded and BAM! Zero error when trying to load up Organizer with //gs ORG. So if you have a 'Cur_val' 1475, or (a nil value) 358, comb through your shells/sacks/pearls of pearls you've never equipped and toss some stuff or equip it. with 358, change your dump bags if doing organizer outside MH and it should fix the issue. GL everyone and thanks Rooks!!

@Rooks

Getting this same error but equipping all linkpearls didn't fix it... is there anything else that can cause it?

Edit: when using //gs org

Edit 2: Dropped the most recent linkpearl I received and it started working... Gonna get the shell from the leader again and see if it still works.

Edit 3: Steps to reproduce:

1. Dropped pearl = //gs org works perfectly
2. Get pearl from leader again
3. Equip pearl as #1 and only linkshell equipped.
4. Zone into mog house
5. Wait for item loading icons to finish (top right)
6. Speak in linkshell
7. //gs org = error

Any workaround for this? I just got this error today.
By Shichishito 2018-10-01 12:50:46
Link | Citer | R

organizer refuses to take a specific augmented herculean helm from my safe to inventory. it will retrieve it if i put it in the mog locker, although it will still throw the line "Item Missing: herculean helm {"Attack+30", "Weapon skill damage +4%", "STR+13", "Accuracy+14"}". tested if it could retrieve another herculean helm with different augments from the safe and it had no issues.

the reference to the helm was done with gs export command and gearswap can swap it in correctly if its in any of the accessible bags, it looks like this:

Verbose:

settings.xml:
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [40 days between previous and next post]
 Shiva.Silentknight
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Silentknight 2018-11-10 13:47:34
Link | Citer | R

Anyone know if anything broke from the last patch, i've been getting the following error everytime i try to run org since this morning. I looked and nothing seems out of place to me(though i'm not that good with code anyways).
Code
Gearswap: Lua runtime error:Gearswap/flow.lua:102
User Event Error: ...6)Windower4/addons/Gearswap/libs/organizer-lib.lua:172: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

I also noticed yesterday that org was having issues pulling stuff out of my inventory, but wasn't poping up an error or anything like that. Would still pull stuff out of mog and fill inventory, just wouldn't move anything back.
 Ragnarok.Lockfort
user: Terazuma
By Ragnarok.Lockfort 2018-11-10 13:48:35
Link | Citer | R

shadow lord shirt
 Shiva.Silentknight
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Silentknight 2018-11-10 13:50:23
Link | Citer | R

Gotcha

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Sidiov 2018-11-10 14:56:05
Link | Citer | R

Caerda said: »
Tossed it as soon as it went into my inventory...
Why not just store it on the porter slip?
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Asura
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2018-11-10 14:58:29
Link | Citer | R

Sidiov said: »
Caerda said: »
Tossed it as soon as it went into my inventory...
Why not just store it on the porter slip?
Can't be an edgelord that way.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [75 days between previous and next post]
By Gli2duS 2019-01-24 13:57:12
Link | Citer | R

how do i tell Organizer to ignore pulling stuff from my wardrobes?
pisses me off, when it pulls my main jobs gear an putting it into locker
 Asura.Pookii
By Asura.Pookii 2019-01-24 14:32:11
Link | Citer | R

I believe you are looking for the "freeze" setting.. from the readme: freeze [bag] [filename]

Freezes the current contents of a `bag` or **all bags** to the specified `filename` or **Name_ShortJob.lua** in the respective data directory/directories. This effectively takes a snapshot of your inventory for that job. So using `//org freeze` as a Dancer named Pablo would result in freezing all of your bags in files named Pablo_DNC.lua.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [64 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Enoeda
user: sedosan
By Ragnarok.Enoeda 2019-03-29 08:54:25
Link | Citer | R

I've came back to FFXI after many years and saw this addon.
Quick questions, can I do something like this:

Sort items across all bags? I have scattered items of the same item in different bags and I want them to be all sorted together in 1 place, can Organizer do that?
 Cerberus.Mrkillface
Serveur: Cerberus
user: bitchtits
By Cerberus.Mrkillface 2019-03-29 11:31:23
Link | Citer | R

//get item name all

//put item name satchel all

etc.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [159 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Jinbe
By Asura.Jinbe 2019-09-04 06:42:13
Link | Citer | R

//org freeze not working anymore.. need help asap...
getting error in organizer.lua line 227

"local command = table.remove(inp,1):lower()"
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [46 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Pocketgeo
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Pocketgeo 2019-10-20 14:43:23
Link | Citer | R

i keep getting a few other errors myself all relating to missing items or referencing to nil values
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [37 days between previous and next post]
By Andykun 2019-11-26 13:25:47
Link | Citer | R

Hey, Just been setting this up and it works for most items but for a lot of the gear you reforge it doesn't. Is this addon still being maintained?

Example below, it cleary matches the item in this bag in slot 8 but then proceeds to say it cannot find it:
Administrator
By Rooks 2019-11-26 15:08:32
Link | Citer | R

That's... weird. Is there anything funny about the way that string is formatted?

Can I see the relevant section of your gearswap file?
By Andykun 2019-11-26 19:00:18
Link | Citer | R

This is the relevant bit of the inventory file:
Code
    [4]={
        ["log_name"]="arcadian beret +1", 
        ["count"]=1, 
        ["augments"]={
            [3]="Enhances \"Recycle\" effect"
        }, 
        ["id"]=26645, 
        ["name"]="arcadian beret +1", 
        ["extdata"]="0243000000006C050000A094000000000000000000000000"

Also, this isnt included and run with gearswap, only using freeze commands and //org o commands
Administrator
By Rooks 2019-11-26 19:13:06
Link | Citer | R

I'm going to assume it's some issue with the extdata, but without logging in to test it I don't really know.
By Andykun 2019-11-26 19:39:17
Link | Citer | R

Very weird, I tried deleting the freeze file for inventory and recreating it and had the same issue so then I just deleted the whole organizer folder and re downloaded that, recreated the freeze again and now it works :)

Ah well, one of those things I guess.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2019-11-26 19:51:23
Link | Citer | R

Andykun said: »
Very weird, I tried deleting the freeze file for inventory and recreating it and had the same issue so then I just deleted the whole organizer folder and re downloaded that, recreated the freeze again and now it works :)

Ah well, one of those things I guess.

I think the fact that it magically works now bothers me more than when it was mysteriously broken! (I mean, I'm glad it does, but...)
By Andykun 2019-11-26 20:11:24
Link | Citer | R

Well, the new _RNG.lua file has exactly the same section in it, same extdata so not sure what to go on tbh :/
Code
    [4]={
        ["log_name"]="arcadian beret +1", 
        ["count"]=1, 
        ["augments"]={
            [3]="Enhances \"Recycle\" effect"
        }, 
        ["id"]=26645, 
        ["name"]="arcadian beret +1", 
        ["extdata"]="0243000000006C050000A094000000000000000000000000"

But, yeah, i'm happy it works now. Can go back to playing the the less script diving side of the game heh
 Leviathan.Ezriel
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Ezriel
By Leviathan.Ezriel 2019-12-08 14:33:28
Link | Citer | R

I'm unsure if I'm just doing it wrong or something, but is it not possible to tidy bags other than your inventory?
I put all my gear for one job in wardrobe1, froze that bag, then switched jobs and switched out all the gear of wardrobe1 with gear for a different job and froze that bag, too. So job1 has a list with items that should be in wardrobe1 and so does job2. When I then get or organize with one of the jobs, it tries to get all the gear, but doesn't remove any (which leads to not all gear being got). Typing "//org tidy wardrobe" doesn't do anything (no logs either).

Am I missing something? Does it only work for the inventory? Do I need to specifically say where all gear is supposed to be, rather than saying only "this list" and dump the rest in dump bags?

Edit: There is no error messages other than wardrobe1 being full.
 Sylph.Siccmade
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Siccmade 2019-12-12 07:28:54
Link | Citer | R

Is there a way this will work with Wardrobes 2-4? There is not an option for those on the latest one I DL'd from the Launcher. As it stands now my 4 Wardrobes are organized pretty well but I'd like to be able to "dump" into Mog Case only and only "priority" from the Wardrobes and Mog Case.

I have zero experience with this Addon (obviously) If that could work I'd love to know how.

This is what it looks like on what I've got, Maybe there is an updated one?

bag_ids = {
inventory=0,
safe=1,
storage=2,
temporary=3,
locker=4,
satchel=5,
sack=6,
case=7,
wardrobe=8,
safe2=9

Thanks!
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2019-12-12 07:57:16
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Siccmade said: »
Is there a way this will work with Wardrobes 2-4? There is not an option for those on the latest one I DL'd from the Launcher. As it stands now my 4 Wardrobes are organized pretty well but I'd like to be able to "dump" into Mog Case only and only "priority" from the Wardrobes and Mog Case.

I have zero experience with this Addon (obviously) If that could work I'd love to know how.

This is what it looks like on what I've got, Maybe there is an updated one?

bag_ids = {
inventory=0,
safe=1,
storage=2,
temporary=3,
locker=4,
satchel=5,
sack=6,
case=7,
wardrobe=8,
safe2=9

Thanks!
replacing the main organzier.lua with this then loading it. I'm not at home atm to verify but this should fix it to allow 2-4 and I'll add it to the launcher later once I can test.

i added wardrobe2=10, wardrobe3=11,wardrobe4=12 and that they can be dumped/pulled from.
Code
bag_priority = {['Safe']=1,['Safe2']=2,['Locker']=3,['Storage']=4,['Satchel']=5,['Sack']=6,['Case']=7,['Inventory']=8,['Wardrobe']=9,['Wardrobe2']=10,['Wardrobe3']=11,['Wardrobe4']=12,},

https://gist.github.com/Chiaia/dfb8624dbedfd6915897bbeda0b9b5db
 Sylph.Siccmade
By Sylph.Siccmade 2019-12-12 08:31:19
Link | Citer | R

Right on! I'll give it a shot, thanks.

Edit: Welp, Wardrobes 1-4 are there in both the Data folder and the other files but the Addon as a whole doesn't seem to be working for me. I've been messing around with it but nothing I can think of to get it to work. I haven't had a single error but when I //gs org I get this:

Organizer: Starting...
Organizer: Done! 0 items matched and 0 items missing!

I did the //gs validate and it recognizes the gears in my GearsSwap that aren't in my inventory. I feel like I'm missing a step somewhere, though I've followed what directions I read.

Any thoughts?
By Sidiov 2019-12-12 11:15:12
Link | Citer | R

Did you add the line somewhere in your gearswap
Code
include('organizer-lib')
 Sylph.Siccmade
By Sylph.Siccmade 2019-12-12 15:14:04
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, no issues w/ that. The /gs validate read my GearSwap .lua as well, so it is connected.

I've found that in the Data folder which holds folders for all the different inventory places, I have an 'organizer-lib-file' only in the Wardrobes 1-4 folders and the Inventory folder, as though it's not detecting my Case or Satchel (which are both in my "Priority".

If that info is of use.
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 20 21 22