Bubble Trouble: A Geomancer Guide

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Geomancer » Bubble Trouble: A Geomancer Guide
Bubble Trouble: A Geomancer Guide
First Page 2 3 ... 75 76
By Mrxi 2024-10-08 14:57:16
Link | Citer | R

You have to cast with non relic head and +2 neck, can also use EA and Lasting Emanation together after random deal if its still dying.
 Phoenix.Gavroches
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: gavroches
By Phoenix.Gavroches 2024-10-08 15:13:14
Link | Citer | R

I don’t use Idris or neck or even the hands for Aminon just because of my 15 sec cycle absorb-aspir-thundara-WS-repeat so gear swap so much you can’t possibly be in any of it. Also would love to hear if anyone has tried that magemasher club, acc issues….
 Asura.Toralin
Serveur: Asura
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2024-10-08 15:32:16
Link | Citer | R

We ride Aminon pretty close to TPing when we have crooked 11 tact/misers, I guess really that is moot you could just hold TP a bit higher on something that scales with TP and really help. This is a good conversation curious the club mentioned how it performs next to r15 idris.

We are usually getting NQ Aminon to approx 50-55% when the bard is Nitro'ing up the SV songs, Bolster wearing around 30-35%. Leaving us about 8-9 min on our SV songs when Aminon dies, which has always been enough to run kill E boss, goto G and smash him with SV still running. So I guess that seems like about 6-7 min kill time, really depends on the COR rolls?

The extra time on Aminon surely does help clear minis or maybe give time to do delves at F at the end.

Weve been pretty consistent
with DCBA-Aminon-E-G-F-H

killing botulus, all minis upstairs, and then working D order, or F Delve NMs.
By Dodik 2024-10-08 15:38:00
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, if you got the dt elsewhere sure. Idris dmg is pretty good so.. no reason to swap from it for most either.
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2024-10-08 15:45:47
Link | Citer | R

I'd love to see comparisons honestly. I don't have an AG'd Idris, so I can't test/show data there. I know another GEO that uses Idris and he gets similar numbers to me as far as I can tell. I will say, his group is a bit more optimized than the one I'm currently running in (we just started a bit ago on melee aminon). There are lots of averages for him available in the sortie thread where Taint is posting their parses.
By wick 2024-10-08 19:08:19
Link | Citer | R

My bubbles will last whole fight if I manually place the bubble on the dnc. If I put bubble on Aminon it always dies! I don’t idle in idris and bubbles are fine now :)
By Chimerawizard 2024-10-08 22:25:59
Link | Citer | R

Can you set the bubble for 10min outside the AoE range?
Widened Compass BoG Bolster LE, wait til bolster wears and EA once WC resets it.
Don't have to worry about the bubble getting killed at all if it isn't being hit.

anyone use these at Aminon?
ethereal earring
mallquis clogs +2
hypaspist earring
First Page 2 3 ... 75 76