Merit Pt: Great! - Level Sync P.. *warps* GM Jail..? WTF D:?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Merit pt: Great! - Level sync p.. *warps* GM Jail..? WTF D:?
Merit pt: Great! - Level sync p.. *warps* GM Jail..? WTF D:?
 Shiva.Artemicion
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-24 16:42:34
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Heh, the terms gilbuyer and RMT lose their credibility over their excessive use over the years. People say these things freely and openly on a regular basis and thus the grounds/merit for many accusations made for someone being associated with RMT activities are nil.

Hell, why call someone an *** when they're rude or disagree with you? Just accuse them of buying gil or being RMT. It's equally insulting and has just as much grounds of being true or false.
 Ragnarok.Azura
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: azura84
By Ragnarok.Azura 2009-03-24 16:44:30
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Heh, the terms gilbuyer and RMT lose their credibility over their excessive use over the years. People say these things freely and openly on a regular basis and thus the grounds/merit for many accusations made for someone being associated with RMT activities are nil.

Hell, why call someone an *** when they're rude or disagree with you? Just accuse them of buying gil or being RMT. It's equally insulting and has just as much grounds of being true or false.

loooool, you're so right
 Ragnarok.Elkanah
user: Elkanah
By Ragnarok.Elkanah 2009-03-24 18:34:48
Link | Citer | R

If I were a gilbuyer, the first thing I'd want is a Relic bow =x
 Ragnarok.Elkanah
By Ragnarok.Elkanah 2009-03-24 18:37:18
Link | Citer | R

Anye said:
Frobeus said:
Elkanah said:
So like. .My account has been suspended today and will be suspended til 3/26/09. I'm being accused of RMT action. I totally bought gil! [Thought I'd forget to mention this at first].

Had a GREAT Merit pt because I was using gear I just got from bying gil! Then Disbanded, ran back to Whitegate, and get another level sync party in Valk about a half hour later, while talking to a few peeps in {/Say} around the Entrance square to Al Zahbi. We were mentioning some crap about the sites that still have NOT been takin' care of by the Special Task Force (thank god), even though they were given MORE than enough complaints about the sites that are still up, and being used in {/tell} mode.

I mentioned how i bought gil from the one that comes up ALL the time about every day to me, in {/tell}, Brogame. My friend mentioned IGE and somethin else and how we refused to buy gil like a p***y, but his char was not suspended or put on "suspicion of Real Money Trading" Actions.

I can understand that theyre TRYING to crack down on RMT stuff, but they hit the right person! Its like, you cant mention that you bought gil at all. In tell mode. In your Linkshell. In your party.. I mean, really..? Is this what SE has come down to? They'll get you for saying it. But can't crack down the website that's been given to them, OR the players that have been complained about for buying/selling the same products over and over and over again? I mean I only bought it once.

WHAT THE F*** SQUARE-ENIX!?

WHHHHYYYY? D= so bleh, you're thoughts..?

Fixed the orignal post

Nah Frob. I can vouch for Elk, and so can the rest of my lsmates--he doesn't buy gil. Believe what you want, but I'm just going to stick up for him here, he doesn't really deserve that. :/

He did, however, go 1/1 on a KC run. :O I CALL HAX!

I have only gone for that KC like billions of times. itll never happen again. And it wasnt MINE. I was in a group with a few LS mates that went with RNG RNG RDM set up. I only got partial of that gil. Not all of it lol. in a 3 way split. So yea as for {ME}, I'm 0/10+ on that for My seals. But a friend I went with went 1/1 for his first KC. That's why im so familiar with that BCNM going in as a RNG. Simple and easy, but a myth for my character lol.
 Ragnarok.Azura
By Ragnarok.Azura 2009-03-24 18:40:51
Link | Citer | R

Elkanah said:

That's an Account buyer, not Gil Buyer. Same/Difference I suppose.
 Ragnarok.Elkanah
By Ragnarok.Elkanah 2009-03-24 18:43:12
Link | Citer | R

And really, if thats the case, why would I be gimping my gear? That wouldnt make any sense at all.

Thats like being a gil buyer at Lv.1 with nothing BUT +1 gear to about every item ive ever owned. There'd be no justice in a non +1 compared to a +1 with more beneficial stats on them. Amirite?
 Ragnarok.Elkanah
By Ragnarok.Elkanah 2009-03-24 18:44:20
Link | Citer | R

Azura said:
Elkanah said:

That's an Account buyer, not Gil Buyer. Same/Difference I suppose.

But still, you get the idea? If I was truly a gil buyer on my own character for 2 years, id have been a relic bow user awhile back.
 Ragnarok.Azura
By Ragnarok.Azura 2009-03-24 19:40:21
Link | Citer | R

ok ok, you're 99.9% probability of being a gil-buyer-hater likes me! of course god knows that last .1% i'll consult with him later. :D
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-24 20:25:08
Link | Citer | R

lol at the RMT-PWNER V1.337 from that Link Anye posted. Now everyone that Elk has traded with will get banned too <_<
 Ragnarok.Azura
By Ragnarok.Azura 2009-03-24 20:45:01
Link | Citer | R

orz... give me those Sandy Carrots back elk!!
 Ragnarok.Anye
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-24 22:09:56
Link | Citer | R

Blazza said:
lol at the RMT-PWNER V1.337 from that Link Anye posted. Now everyone that Elk has traded with will get banned too <_<

Nooooo! I think he gave me a cookie once!!! D:
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-25 02:56:03
Link | Citer | R

Anye said:
Blazza said:

Nooooo! I think he gave me a cookie once!!! D:

PWND (V1.337)
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-25 03:53:25
Link | Citer | R

*sniffle* but I are good paladin :(
 Caitsith.Cebant
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Cebant
By Caitsith.Cebant 2009-03-25 05:04:14
Link | Citer | R

we get these all the time in caitsith as well =/

me and my friends always send each other tells with the

" brogames has sale on gil! use code BR74 coupon to save!"
or the
"HELP YOU IN GAME!"

i hope i'm not on the rmt list T-T
 Kujata.Malicfayt
Serveur: Kujata
user: Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-03-25 10:16:29
Link | Citer | R

I get Brogames /tells all the time. they are annoying for sure... Its because of the free trial accounts that they are able to do this now (obviously).

Like Brogames and the little online RMT company they organize would use a level 75 character they know full well will be deleted within like 24hours or less of them sending out their first advertisement. No one is that Stupid.
Time is money which is something any corp. takes into account.
If they owned a 75 ranger Id assume they wouldn't be meriting and would be doing a lot more farming.

Judging by a persons natural common sense (which doesn't seem to be all that common anymore) id have to say SE thought you were a gil buyer, or were somehow advertising, They are just trying to do their job is all.

Honestly i can't imagine why. They are most likely taking this time to review your account history to check. I wouldn't worry too much I don't think SE is THAT stupid.

(if i repeated anything anyone else said.... sorry? i just answered the poster)
 Ragnarok.Elkanah
By Ragnarok.Elkanah 2009-03-25 12:30:36
Link | Citer | R

-Suspension Removal-

"After discussion and appeal, it was deemed the suspension for real money tradiing solicitation will be removed from your record and replaced with a warning instead. We understand this was a joke and not an intended violation, but please refrain from such "Jokes" in the future or risk future suspension."

~GM Breilynn.

YES MA'AM <333 XD Irback!~
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-25 12:36:16
Link | Citer | R

well at least they let you go lol
 Caitsith.Cebant
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Cebant
By Caitsith.Cebant 2009-03-25 12:37:17
Link | Citer | R

woot!

welcome back from suspension lol
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2009-03-25 12:57:34
Link | Citer | R

Elkanah said:
-Suspension Removal-

"After discussion and appeal, it was deemed the suspension for real money tradiing solicitation will be removed from your record and replaced with a warning instead. We understand this was a joke and not an intended violation, but please refrain from such "Jokes" in the future or risk future suspension."

~GM Breilynn.

YES MA'AM <333 XD Irback!~

DANG, THOUGHT WE FINALLY GOT RID OF YOU ;-;!
jk, wb \o\
 Ragnarok.Elkanah
By Ragnarok.Elkanah 2009-03-25 13:05:14
Link | Citer | R

As long as the Galka are PLD's, and Hume's in DNC AF, and Taru's are not being eaten...

Elkanah, will be back!

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAA
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-03-25 13:09:00
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Elkanah said:
I did mention and type it in like brogame.com tbh x.x;

That was probably it. I'm sure if you talk to a GM after the suspension they'll take the infraction off your account.

This is pretty substantial news though. It means that players should most definitely refrain from giving any exact web addresses to RMT websites to avoid being interpreted as an advertisement or referral.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-25 13:52:23
Link | Citer | R

loll, wb Elk. Now you can brag about being in Mordion Gaol to everyone XD
 Ragnarok.Elkanah
By Ragnarok.Elkanah 2009-03-25 14:20:14
Link | Citer | R

I just got my first /tell in game from a brogame.com *** rmt. this is so asdfghjkl!! D:
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-25 14:22:02
Link | Citer | R

Anye said:
loll, wb Elk. Now you can brag about being in Mordion Gaol to everyone XD

http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots.php?id=13919

Who has the best GM jail pics! :D
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-25 14:47:25
Link | Citer | R

Elkanah said:
I just got my first /tell in game from a brogame.com *** rmt. this is so asdfghjkl!! D:

More like qwertyuiop! Or even zxcvbnm!
 Ragnarok.Elkanah
By Ragnarok.Elkanah 2009-03-26 16:20:22
Link | Citer | R

I just realized something.. Its a message I got from Kies. He said something that made me think "Why didnt the GM's look into that....?"

He said:
"Rofl, do they even know what *** job your leveling? Have you EVER seen a RNG Real Money Trader before? That's so ***' counter productive."

I just realized that xDD
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2009-03-26 16:37:21
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots.php?id=13919

Who has the best GM jail pics! :D

he is looking away in disgust D: