Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 11:46:27
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sandolphon said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
No there aren't. The other remake coming out next month is for the PSP.

Quote:
Yeah cause I really want to chase Sephiroth from town to town again...for 45 hours. >.> Game sucks.

die please... just die.
Oh was that not what the game was about? "Look, a sword in the Midgar Zolem, lets go to that town." "Not here? BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS CAPE? Must be in the next town!" And so on and so forth then suddenly Gundams and you jump in a crater where you fight Apollo in centaur form.

Um what do you think a story should consist of....? Yes, killing/finding Seph was part of the main plot. Just like a lot of other games where they are chasing after bad guys or saving the world. Get off your crack kid.
 Fenrir.Fearforever
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2011-03-23 11:46:30
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
FF7 will be remade one day, its only a matter of time.

They never will, because not as many people love FF7 as you think, I for one dont like it.

Also they wouldn't remake it with higher graphics etc. the most you might get is a re-release on DSi/3DS or PSP

What makes you say this as fact? I think its pretty obvious the amount of people that like FF7...

Even so, they wouldn't redo a previous title. do you know how much money it would cost to redo the whole game with brand new graphics, voice overs for both languages etc. it'd cost a fortune.

I'd rather them put that into Final Fantasy XIII Verus or 15 than a redo of 7
By Wafflechan 2011-03-23 11:46:41
Link | Citer | R

Andy with a game much rarer, better, and more deserving of a remake than FF7 ):<
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 11:47:22
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Lilsanchez said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

They never will, because not as many people love FF7 as you think, I for one dont like it.

Also they wouldn't remake it with higher graphics etc. the most you might get is a re-release on DSi/3DS or PSP

What makes you say this as fact? I think its pretty obvious the amount of people that like FF7...

Theres no doubt about this. Of course people like FF7, but ppl like the other FFS to, when has an old ff game ever been remade into a higher res version?

SE will not burn money on something thats already been made. It'll stay a legend. Will use the money to make something newer and original.

Hello, have you ever met FF4?
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 11:48:10
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Even so, they wouldn't redo a previous title. do you know how much money it would cost to redo the whole game with brand new graphics, voice overs for both languages etc. it'd cost a fortune.

I'd rather them put that into Final Fantasy XIII Verus or 15 than a redo of 7

Do you realize how much money they would make off it? I bet a LOT of people would buy it, at 50 dollars+ per game, that is profit.
 Fenrir.Fearforever
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2011-03-23 11:49:00
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Ramuh.Lilsanchez said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Theres no doubt about this. Of course people like FF7, but ppl like the other FFS to, when has an old ff game ever been remade into a higher res version?

SE will not burn money on something thats already been made. It'll stay a legend. Will use the money to make something newer and original.

That wasn't remade for PS3/Xbox360 though that would take alot more effort.

Even so if they remade FF7 they would probably ruin it, remember Sqaure-Soft made it not Enix so if they made changes they could piss off everyone who loved 7. They would rather leave it there and move on its had its day.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 11:49:12
Link | Citer | R

I think a lot of people who hate on ff7/don't want a remake are those that hate it because its popular. I find those people to be pigs.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 11:50:18
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Ramuh.Lilsanchez said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Even so if they remade FF7 they would probably ruin it, remember Sqaure-Soft made it not Enix so if they made changes they could piss off everyone who loved 7. They would rather leave it there and move on its had its day.

No... just no. The point was, you were wrong and they have done something similar in the past. FF4 remake for DS was amazing, included voice overs and everything you said wasn't possible. Just shut it.
By Wafflechan 2011-03-23 11:50:37
Link | Citer | R

Wafflechan said:
Andy with a game much rarer, better, and more deserving of a remake than FF7 ):<
^ better than FF77777, ff7 is all overrated hype.
 Fenrir.Fearforever
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2011-03-23 11:50:59
Link | Citer | R

FF7 has had its day, I find 9 is my favorite but I dont go on and on about a damn remake I like the orginal enough having fancy graphics and voices means nothing when the story is the same.

SE is not going to throw millions into a remake like this
 Alexander.Gib
Serveur: Alexander
user: Gib
By Alexander.Gib 2011-03-23 11:52:10
Link | Citer | R

way easier to make a revamp of a SNES game to that say a PS1.5 type graphics

WAAAAAYYYYY Harder to do a PS1 game to a HD Console
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 11:52:22
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Fearforever said:
FF7 has had its day, I find 9 is my favorite but I dont go on and on about a damn remake I like the orginal enough having fancy graphics and voices means nothing when the story is the same.

SE is not going to throw millions into a remake like this

Yet they throw money into remakes for ff4 every year? Get lost, you obviously don't know ***. Yeah people WILL pay for voice overs and heightened graphics, just ask all the people who continually pay for FF4 remakes and other video game remakes.
 Fenrir.Fearforever
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2011-03-23 11:52:38
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Ramuh.Lilsanchez said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

No... just no. The point was, you were wrong and they have done something similar in the past. FF4 remake for DS was amazing, included voice overs and everything you said wasn't possible. Just shut it.

I didn't say it wasn't possible, but for DS it is much easier and less time-consuming than for PS3 or Xbox.

I wish people would stop whining about FF7 remake FFS you have the orginal if u love it so much whats the point in owning the same game with voices?
 Ramuh.Lilsanchez
Serveur: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Lilsanchez 2011-03-23 11:53:00
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Ramuh.Lilsanchez said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

lol if you think FF4 is higher res and a better remake, think again <.< If they make it into a crappy gfx game then by all means do it, that doesnt require all that much money, but to remake it into an ps3 game. then your fking out of your mind. thats something entirely different.

so hello, theres no compaireson
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 11:53:05
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Gib said:
way easier to make a revamp of a SNES game to that say a PS1.5 type graphics

WAAAAAYYYYY Harder to do a PS1 game to a HD Console

Yeah and that's why they used the same graphics to make Crisis core/derge of cerberus(ps2 game...) and other ff7 spin offs as they did with original ff7.
 Asura.Sandolphon
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-23 11:53:22
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
I think a lot of people who hate on ff7/don't want a remake are those that hate it because its popular. I find those people to be pigs.
Its perhaps the most overrated game in history. Its an alright game, and the story doesn't absolutely suck but the presentation, in all honesty, was rather shitty. Just not a big fan of my rpg plotlines being released in a whodunit fashion. People complain about FFXIIIs linearity and that game, while being essentially on rails, contains ten times the plot and character development of VII and in a far more interesting manner.
 Bismarck.Torvak
Serveur: Bismarck
user: TorvakUK
By Bismarck.Torvak 2011-03-23 11:53:41
Link | Citer | R

They lost the lead designer from FFVII ages ago, and never replaced his genius. great games are about 1 persons vision, take ron gilbert (monkey island) for example or miyazaki (mario)
 Fenrir.Fearforever
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2011-03-23 11:53:43
Link | Citer | R

FF4 was a very hard title to get your hands on, which is probably why they did a remake.

FF7 has plenty around, including on PSN so it doesn't need a remake
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 11:54:09
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Lilsanchez said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Ramuh.Lilsanchez said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

lol if you think FF4 is higher res and a better remake, think again <.< If they make it into a crappy gfx game then by all means do it, that doesnt require all that much money, but to remake it into an ps3 game. then your fking out of your mind. thats something entirely different.

Nah I think you are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. SE is a very wealthy company, stating that money is an issue when you have no clue about it is pretty silly. They already remade the graphics you retard, have you ever played derge of cerberus or crisis core or even saw advent children?
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 11:54:43
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Fearforever said:
FF4 was a very hard title to get your hands on, which is probably why they did a remake.

FF7 has plenty around, including on PSN so it doesn't need a remake

No.... they remade it 4+ times and counting (new one coming out next month). Honestly, you don't know ***just quit already.
 Odin.Dezaar
Serveur: Odin
user: dezaar
By Odin.Dezaar 2011-03-23 11:55:00
Link | Citer | R

No one knows what the heck the future is gonna bring. Half of the population doesn't think we will all live past 2012 right? Come on...

BUT... (LMAO), since we are throwing around opinions, which is all we got cause nothing is actually ever official until it is... I think Money wins in this day in age. Period.

The questions I ask myself when thinking about stuff like this is... "Will they make a TON of money remaking FF7?"

Conclusion: I have no clue... but my guess is on, someday.
[+]
 Ramuh.Lilsanchez
By Ramuh.Lilsanchez 2011-03-23 11:55:10
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Ramuh.Lilsanchez said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Ramuh.Lilsanchez said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Nah I think you are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. SE is a very wealthy company, stating that money is an issue when you have no clue about it is pretty silly. They already remade the graphics you retard, have you ever played derge of cerberus or crisis core or even saw advent children?

you speak as if SE can just do whatever the hell they want, theres a limit to everything and SE most defenantly has one. Stop talking like you know everything lol trollface
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 11:55:19
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Torvak said:
They lost the lead designer from FFVII ages ago, and never replaced his genius. great games are about 1 persons vision, take ron gilbert (monkey island) for example or miyazaki (mario)

No.. that is extremely wrong. A lot of work goes into making games, it isn't the work of one single person. You are delusional.
By Wafflechan 2011-03-23 11:55:38
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Lilsanchez said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Ramuh.Lilsanchez said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
They never will, because not as many people love FF7 as you think, I for one dont like it. Also they wouldn't remake it with higher graphics etc. the most you might get is a re-release on DSi/3DS or PSP
Theres no doubt about this. Of course people like FF7, but ppl like the other FFS to, when has an old ff game ever been remade into a higher res version? SE will not burn money on something thats already been made. It'll stay a legend. Will use the money to make something newer and original.
lol if you think FF4 is higher res and a better remake, think again <.< If they make it into a crappy gfx game then by all means do it, that doesnt require all that much money, but to remake it into an ps3 game. then your fking out of your mind. thats something entirely different. so hello, theres no compaireson
uh, Say hello to Perfect Dark, 64 bit game revamped into 1080pi HD graphics for xbox 360. It ISNT that hard at all, just time consuming.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 11:56:24
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sandolphon said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Its perhaps the most overrated game in history. Its an alright game, and the story doesn't absolutely suck but the presentation, in all honesty, was rather shitty. Just not a big fan of my rpg plotlines being released in a whodunit fashion. People complain about FFXIIIs linearity and that game, while being essentially on rails, contains ten times the plot and character development of VII and in a far more interesting manner.

So was ff4... cliche story and horrible presentation to boot. Yet none of you anti fan boys come out and talk ***about how SE has remade this ***4+ times.
 Ramuh.Lilsanchez
By Ramuh.Lilsanchez 2011-03-23 11:56:57
Link | Citer | R

Wafflechan said:
Ramuh.Lilsanchez said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Ramuh.Lilsanchez said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
They never will, because not as many people love FF7 as you think, I for one dont like it. Also they wouldn't remake it with higher graphics etc. the most you might get is a re-release on DSi/3DS or PSP
Theres no doubt about this. Of course people like FF7, but ppl like the other FFS to, when has an old ff game ever been remade into a higher res version? SE will not burn money on something thats already been made. It'll stay a legend. Will use the money to make something newer and original.
lol if you think FF4 is higher res and a better remake, think again <.< If they make it into a crappy gfx game then by all means do it, that doesnt require all that much money, but to remake it into an ps3 game. then your fking out of your mind. thats something entirely different. so hello, theres no compaireson
uh, Say hello to Perfect Dark, 64 bit game revamped into 1080pi HD graphics for xbox 360. It ISNT that hard at all, just time consuming.

That's not a remake though! lol Thats another noncompaireson.
 Fenrir.Fearforever
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2011-03-23 11:57:51
Link | Citer | R

Please just giveup already >.> If they did a remake on a title like FF7 it would be pointless and a huge waste of time and money.

Stop looking into the past FFS and instead let them make FF13 Vs. 13-2 and all future titles.

FF7 is fine how it is its playable on PS1/PS2/PS3 and PSP so its fine how it is.
[+]
By Wafflechan 2011-03-23 11:58:25
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Lilsanchez said:
Wafflechan said:
Ramuh.Lilsanchez said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Ramuh.Lilsanchez said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
It is too a remake, they brought it onto a completely different system, rehauled 64bit pixels into HD graphics, revamped the controls for another system, made it online compatible etc. They took an old game and made it 21st century. Try again
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 11:58:36
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Lilsanchez said:
Wafflechan said:
Ramuh.Lilsanchez said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Ramuh.Lilsanchez said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Um I already gave you a good comparison. FF4 was a 2d shitty looking game and remade with 3d graphics and cutscenes/voice overs. The jump from 2d to 3d with the additional bonuses is very similar to taking a ps1 game and making it into a ps3 game.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 11:59:42
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Please just giveup already >.> If they did a remake on a title like FF7 it would be pointless and a huge waste of time and money.

Stop looking into the past FFS and instead let them make FF13 Vs. 13-2 and all future titles.

FF7 is fine how it is its playable on PS1/PS2/PS3 and PSP so its fine how it is.

How about you give up? How would it be pointless if it made them profit... Anyone saying ff7 remake will not make profit is delusional. Look at how much the ff7 franchise has sold.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13