http://www.toy-tma.com/electronic-toys/video-games/final-fantasy-vii-remake/
 Bismarck.Rinkydink
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: rinkydink
By Bismarck.Rinkydink 2011-03-23 08:17:18
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Kaida said:
Would make SE a lot of money if they did. Face it they need to make money after 14 and the earthquake.
they wouldnt tho.. they'd have to start the game from scratch with new graphics and probably finish the story. they'd have to pay people to graphically design the new models. then they'd have to consider "keep story or change it or add to it"..
you'd be suprised how many people DONT like ff7
[+]
 Diabolos.Vagrantchaos
Serveur: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Vagrantchaos 2011-03-23 08:21:27
Link | Citer | R

This website: http://www.finalfantasy7pc.com/ holds detailed information on how to mod the original pc game, plus links to all said mods etc.
People have been improving ff7 for years and some of there work is truly outstanding.
Example.
The website also keeps a detailed up to date press releases on anything to do with ff7 being re-made.
Last thing to be said about it in accordance to this website is.

"May 31, 2010, Square Enix’s CEO Yoichi Wada stated that it would take longer than he is prepared to invest in a single project to be able to remake Final Fantasy VII. However, since Square Enix receives so many requests for a remake, the prospect for a remake has not been completely ruled out."
 Diabolos.Vagrantchaos
Serveur: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Vagrantchaos 2011-03-23 08:24:19
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Ancientdragon said:
http://www.toy-tma.com/electronic-toys/video-games/final-fantasy-vii-remake/

Check the date that was posted on.
I wonder how many people creamed there pants at this only to be incredibly disappointed after XD.
 Sylph.Ignignot
Serveur: Sylph
user: ignignot
By Sylph.Ignignot 2011-03-23 08:30:09
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Delsus said:
Sylph.Ignignot said:
4 was my favorite, They remade that for PS1, GBA, and DS. And like a retard....I keep buyin em. All they have to do is revamp the graphics or toss in a new dungeoun and they got me by the short fuzzies. MUST....BUY.....RECYCLED.....GAME!!!!!

P.S. Fearforever is right. They all but flat out told consumers to "STFU about FF7, we're not fkin doin it, piss off and stop asking!". That being said, they're dumb if they don't, it's obviously in demand, the script/storyline is already written (unless they would want to tweak that too), and it will sell a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE amount of copies.

Would it be a bad idea to tell you there remaking 4 on the psp as well? released in UK on 22nd april, got an email last night from SE

Hahaha I'll buy, I'm a douche.
 Sylph.Ignignot
Serveur: Sylph
user: ignignot
By Sylph.Ignignot 2011-03-23 08:34:04
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Kaida said:
Would make SE a lot of money if they did. Face it they need to make money after 14 and the earthquake.
I don't know which was worse, FF14 or the earthquake/tsunami. I'm jokin, sometimes I push far beyond the limits of good taste
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-03-23 08:56:08
Link | Citer | R

=( this again

PSN already has a re-release of the PS1 FFVII =P
 Unicorn.Kaida
Serveur: Unicorn
user: kaida
By Unicorn.Kaida 2011-03-23 08:56:47
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Ignignot said:
Unicorn.Kaida said:
I don't know which was worse, FF14 or the earthquake/tsunami. I'm jokin, sometimes I push far beyond the limits of good taste

I'd be lying if i said I did not laugh.
 Bismarck.Rinkydink
user: rinkydink
By Bismarck.Rinkydink 2011-03-23 08:57:36
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Misao said:
=( this again PSN already has a re-release of the PS1 FFVII =P
re-release ISNT remake
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ancientdragon
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Ancientdragon 2011-03-23 11:11:17
Link | Citer | R

Final Fantasy VII 7 Playstation PS1 New Sealed VGA 90+

Item condition: --

Price: US $549.99
Approximately C $537.34 Buy It NowBuy It NowBuy It Now

Add to Watch listStart of panelAdd to Watch listAdd to Gift ideasAdd to ResearchAdd to Wish listAdd to a new listEnd of panel

Shipping: US $44.99 USPS Express Mail InternationalSee more services See shipping discounts | See all shipping detailsEstimated delivery time varies for items shipped from an international location.

Returns: No Returns Accepted

Coverage:
this is reason why they need to remake this was just taken from ebay lol and this is first 1 and many more just like it
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 11:14:14
Link | Citer | R

FF7 will be remade one day, its only a matter of time.
 Caitsith.Ravant
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Ravant
By Caitsith.Ravant 2011-03-23 11:24:02
Link | Citer | R

I actually have a ALMOST perfect condition opened FF7 Original not the greatest hits. When I worked at Gamestop some guy came in trying to trade it in hoping for more than he was going to get. Told him I would give him more for it but it would have to be once I got off work since im not actually allowed to buy it right from him in the store. In the end the deal we made was I get the game and I preorder some dumb Avatar the Airbender game for him with my discount. First disc was the only one used and has like 2 minor scratches. He didnt like the game so never even pulled the other 2 disc out the case.

Edit: http://www.gamestop.com/ps2/games/avatar-the-last-airbender/60286

Pretty sure that was the game I had to get him. Its been a while since I worked there though.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Antonaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu 2011-03-23 11:28:05
Link | Citer | R

i still have FF7/8 originals for ps1, cases are a bit tatty but discs are mint.. dont actually have a ps1 anymore but couldnt bring myself to get rid of 2 of my favorite games
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 11:28:08
Link | Citer | R

Never really understood why people care about collecting something as silly as a game box with a different label.
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-03-23 11:29:42
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Never really understood why people care about collecting something as silly as a game box with a different label.
why do people collect stamps? Why do people collect old coins? Cuz they be crazy. But it keeps them happy so why not?
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 11:30:58
Link | Citer | R

Never said there was anything wrong with it, just how I don't understand the appeal. I don't understand why you had to post that.
 Caitsith.Ravant
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Ravant
By Caitsith.Ravant 2011-03-23 11:33:26
Link | Citer | R

Ya honestly being greatest hit or not or even mint doesnt really matter to me. But I have seen ff7 go for a lot for it being original. I really only wanted it cause I liked it. I wouldnt sell it anytime soon. Its not some huge collectors thing to me lol.
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-03-23 11:34:53
Link | Citer | R

Oh ancientdragon....
 Asura.Sandolphon
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-23 11:39:40
Link | Citer | R

Yeah cause I really want to chase Sephiroth from town to town again...for 45 hours. >.> Game sucks.
 Alexander.Gib
Serveur: Alexander
user: Gib
By Alexander.Gib 2011-03-23 11:41:00
Link | Citer | R

Why would they remake FF7? havn't you been paying attention to SE, they only want to remake and re-release FF4!

... I mean seriously, there are TWO remakes for that damn game on DS alone, wtf
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 11:42:29
Link | Citer | R

No there aren't. The other remake coming out next month is for the PSP.

Quote:
Yeah cause I really want to chase Sephiroth from town to town again...for 45 hours. >.> Game sucks.

die please... just die.
 Ramuh.Lilsanchez
Serveur: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Lilsanchez 2011-03-23 11:43:15
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:

I highly doubt it, sadly. People have been saying that for ages. How long is this assumption gonna linger? Hopefully not until we expire.
 Fenrir.Fearforever
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2011-03-23 11:43:33
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:

They never will, because not as many people love FF7 as you think, I for one dont like it.

Also they wouldn't remake it with higher graphics etc. the most you might get is a re-release on DSi/3DS or PSP
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 11:43:37
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Lilsanchez said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

I highly doubt it, sadly.

Why is that?

Edit: You realize how long it took them to remake FF3?
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-23 11:44:08
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

They never will, because not as many people love FF7 as you think, I for one dont like it.

Also they wouldn't remake it with higher graphics etc. the most you might get is a re-release on DSi/3DS or PSP

What makes you say this as fact? I think its pretty obvious the amount of people that like FF7...
 Asura.Sandolphon
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-23 11:44:49
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
No there aren't. The other remake coming out next month is for the PSP.

Quote:

die please... just die.
Oh was that not what the game was about? "Look, a sword in the Midgar Zolem, lets go to that town." "Not here? BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS CAPE? Must be in the next town!" And so on and so forth then suddenly Gundams and you jump in a crater where you fight Apollo in centaur form.
 Bismarck.Torvak
user: TorvakUK
By Bismarck.Torvak 2011-03-23 11:45:41
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
well i kept my old Psygnosis games just for the box art

and a FFVII remake would lose its charm i think, theres better things they could do than pour out nostalgia.
 Carbuncle.Lodo
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Lodo
By Carbuncle.Lodo 2011-03-23 11:46:03
Link | Citer | R

If there's a remake, can we get a real villain this time?
[+]
 Alexander.Gib
Serveur: Alexander
user: Gib
By Alexander.Gib 2011-03-23 11:46:14
Link | Citer | R

And honestly I really DON'T want them to remake FF7 I want them to take that time into making FF15 fantastic.

Cause honestly, you've played it already, probably several times, and it's better in your head then any remake you would play. So basically do you want to play the same damn game again with just more pretty graphics, or have SE Revamp/butcher the game.

also seeing how they did Derge and FF Advent children... I'm not sure I'd trust them with it.

So basically TLDR, I think FF7 should stay a good memory in your head and SE Should make better new experiences then muck rake our memories for money.
 Ramuh.Lilsanchez
Serveur: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Lilsanchez 2011-03-23 11:46:15
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

What makes you say this as fact? I think its pretty obvious the amount of people that like FF7...

Theres no doubt about this. Of course people like FF7, but ppl like the other FFS to, when has an old ff game ever been remade into a higher res version?

SE will not burn money on something thats already been made. It'll stay a legend. Will use the money to make something newer and original.
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13